JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz'

+3
Lamplighter
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 2 Empty Re: SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz'

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:46 pm

Wonderful masterful post by tigerloaf.

How on earth is Mutton going to get out of this stunning article in her own words?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 2 Empty Re: SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz'

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:52 pm

Apart from Poulton, I haven't seen too many cheering her on, Lily. Most of them seem to be horrified, outraged, disgusted at Hutton's attention-seeking, asking which 'side' she is really on to do something like this.

More from Tigerloaf - this time, on the subject of Hutton's woeful blog:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7433

Re: Rosalinda Hutton TRASHED in the MSM (by herself)
Postby tigerloaf ยป Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:27 pm

Sample from the long post:

You are trying to come across all innocent and pure while in fact your own words condemn you. It was you, not Martin Daubney who told us just how much of a bitch you really are. It was you who told us in your own words that you like getting "down and dirty" but now you realise you have trashed yourself you are trying to claw back some dignity. Tough! The truth is in the Sun where it will be read by hundreds of thousands, if not millions more than will ever read your little blog

That would be about SEVEN MILLION Sun readers, between online and hard copy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:09 pm

Oh My, Yes. Seven Million Sun Readers. What will her neighbours think? None of just Twitter and her horrible Blog.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:22 pm

Great plan for demonstrating to millions of people that McCann-haters aren't VILE TROLLS.

Get yourself in the Sun, boasting about being a bitch. Tell the world how much you enjoy fighting online. Brag about getting a buzz from 'squishing people'. Admit you're attention-seeking.

Yup, that'll do wonders for improving the image of the hate squad.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:30 pm

Numty admin:

Zora @gryzellda ยท 2h 2 hours ago
Absolutely mortified by today's Sun article #McCann #NotInMyName

Obviously doesn't appreciate Hutton's efforts to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that McCann-haters are demented, drama queen, harpies. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:48 pm

My my my! Hutton has outright LIED to the Sun.

Today's Sun:

When the story broke in May 2007, I was suffering from the most terrible depression. Iโ€™d lost my mother, my best friend and my dad.
I was very isolated and became engrossed in a forum on the McCann case. It was a way to switch off the pain of the real world. Iโ€™d gone from this lonely, isolated existence to suddenly having this huge arena of friends from all around the world

Previous tale:

When news of Madeleine's disappearance broke on the morning of 4th May, I was nursing my terminally ill mother and trying to run two homes and a job 100 miles apart. Both my mother and I took an interest in the case.

Full story at:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7433

Rosalinda Hutton TRASHED in the MSM (by herself)
Postby Truthiness2 ยป Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:41 pm
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:58 pm

Good God. There are far too many lies and contradictions in that old bunkum for me to even try to sort out what's what.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:03 pm

Sabot, I haven't the foggiest idea what is true, and what isn't. There's a point at which there is NO point in trying to work out just what these people are lying about; it's generally best to treat everything they say as a falsehood of some kind.

But that one's a cracker - it's a new low, even for haters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:13 pm

Comment from elsewhere - not a hate site.

They don't print what you say, they might find their own context for it but it her words, she can't deny them just because they were not put across how she would have liked. She has as good as dropped a nuclear bomb in her own camp.

Quite; I am genuinely awestruck at the damage Hutton has done to the whole anti-McCann campaign. She's damned them all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:24 pm

Hutton's complete lack of understanding of just what she has done is truly jaw-dropping; she appears to be in the grip of....what? Total delusion? Malignant narcissism? Whatever's wrong with her, she's not in touch with planet earth, just Planet Hutton, which looks like....

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 2 9k=
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:28 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:38 pm

She sounds to me as though she is trying to paddle her way out of it, without a paddle, as it were.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:39 pm

bb1 wrote:Comment from elsewhere - not ย a hate site.

They don't print what you say, they might find their own context for it but it her words, she can't deny them just because they were not put across how she would have liked. She has as good as dropped a nuclear bomb in her own camp.

Quite; I am genuinely awestruck at the damage Hutton has done to the whole anti-McCann campaign. She's damned them all.

Karma's a complete b*tch innit? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:40 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:41 pm

She doesn't seem to grasp that she's damaged her own cause, and her chums, possibly beyond repair, Sabot. She seems to have NO insight or self-awareness whatsoever. All she sees is that she's got her name in the Sun.

The fact that it makes her look like a raving nutter, and very nasty piece of work, someone that trolls for the fun of it, seems to be escaping her entirely. She comes over as a monster, a horrible woman with a horrible cause.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:42 pm

Sabot wrote:She sounds to me as though she is trying to paddle her way out of it, without a paddle, as it were.

She would be paddling like crazy against the fast moving current that she could never move an inch......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:49 pm

A hounder says of Poulton:

Sonia seems to have the most experience and she is an ex policewoman

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

It's not Poulton that is the ex-police officer, it's Jim Gamble. She's just a bad writer, and used such clumsy phrasing, it looked as if she was talking about herself. rofl rofl rofl rofl

No, Poulton is nothing more important than an ex-music reporter - speciality, gangsta rap. Nothing requiring much brainpower. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:02 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:She sounds to me as though she is trying to paddle her way out of it, without a paddle, as it were.

She would be paddling like crazy against the fast moving current that she could never move an inch......

And The Schitt Creek appears to be Poulton's. Nice one, Sonia.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:02 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:04 pm

bb1 wrote:She doesn't seem to grasp that she's damaged her own cause, and her chums, possibly beyond repair, Sabot. She seems to have NO insight or self-awareness whatsoever. All she sees is that she's got her name in the Sun.

The fact that it makes her look like a raving nutter, and very nasty piece of work, someone that trolls for the fun of it, seems to be escaping her entirely. She comes over as a monster, a horrible woman with a horrible cause.

I think she was probably looking for sympathy, Bonny. But you reap what you sow. No sympathy for The McCanns.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:45 pm

I don't think she was looking for sympathy, Sabot, IMO she was looking for admiration and validation. She seems to think she's some kind of Joan of Arc of the We Hate The McCanns, when she's really just a rather bitter, unpleasant, egotistical creature. And she seems to be a stranger to reality - that LIE Myths caught her in is a whopper by anyone's standards.

Why she indulges in these attention-seeking antics so frequently is, I fear, a job for a psychiatrist. As is why she's done this:

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 2 Shoot-Yourself-in-the-Foot
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:50 pm

lorraine ‏@PickieHolden 2h2 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton @RosalindaHu gutted by this article hope you'll tweet the original draft this is awful we look right twats imo #McCann

If the cap fits...... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:53 pm

Sounds like Mutton has lots and lots of admirers out there.

She is probably celebrating her success as we speak. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:55 pm

She is so in love with herself, she actually seems to think she's done something big and clever, Lily. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:18 pm

Shocked What is the poor precious dearb*tch going to do when the penny drops?

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next