JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 18 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

+4
barbiecar
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 18 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:29 pm

Her readiness to use foul language is very revealing. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 18 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  lily Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm

Isn't it just, and so like a cheap tart?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:38 pm

lily wrote:Isn't it just, and so like a cheap tart?  Pcorneater

She can't help being a cheap tart, Lily. Although it does come more naturally to some than to others.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:47 pm

No one can argue that it comes naturally to her, Sabot.   I mean, just look at her!!  rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:49 pm

MIAOW! rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:58 pm

bb1 wrote:MIAOW! rofl

Qui, Moi?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:03 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:43 am

I see from Debate that Mutton is still shrieking, raving and making false allegations, and generally trying to draw attention to herself. She is also doing her passive-aggressive trick, in which she abuses total strangers then plays the victim if they dare answer poor ickle wickle Mutton back.

She clearly has growing mental health issues, and I see NO reason why this site should further feed her demented ego.

I am therefore taking the unusual step of locking this thread. Anyone who wishes to read it can, of course, and see for themselves the extent of Hutton's lies, fantasies and general attention-seeking.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:40 pm

ETA, her latest ramblings and ravings are recorded here:

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1238-oops-hutton-getting-a-right-going-over

if anyone still doubts that she has issues.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:54 am

A faultless demolition of Hutton's deranged, egotistical ravings here:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7768

Re: Rosalind Hutton, s.e.x and the Dalai Lama
Postby tigerloaf » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:04 am

Quote from a lengthy post:

On her bizarre belief that she is irresistible, despite the evidence to the contrary provided by sexy duckface:

More fantasy. 99.999% of while middle class men have never heard of you, much less consider you to be an abomination. Perhaps your fantasy is based on bad relationships with those men you have met? You don’t influence anyone though. There isn’t a single sentence on your blog, for example, where there is evidence that men believe as you claim. As for your mention of genitalia, it is the haters whose perversions come through clearly in their sick paedophilic writing not the supporters of the McCanns. Once again you seem too embroiled In bigotry and hate to even notice where the perverts really are.

Quite.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:57 am

Further evidence of Mutton's delusion can be found on the Debate group, in the thread where she posted a link to her own bog to impress them - and failed miserably-

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529443800612966/?pnref=lhc

Ms Gurney must have the patience of a saint to put up with the baggage.

They've been copied here, as a matter of record -

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1238-oops-hutton-getting-a-right-going-over
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:21 am

Unlocked to allow members to comment on this marvellous post:

I don't like locking threads, so maybe we could try to avoid feeding Mutton's delusions and swollen ego if possible?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:44 am

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h2 hours ago
@collywobbles54 I have been bickering with Pamela Gurney @HayleyNLakely20 - now she really is certifiable! #mccann

Charming! Especially considering how patient Ms Gurney is being with Mutton's egotistical ravings, and that Debate is just about the only site on the internet that hasn't thrown Mutton out because of her conduct.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:53 am

Oh, and after all her screeching, please note that Mutton is insulting Ms Gurney, who isn't on twitter (wise woman) behind her back.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:08 pm

This is getting ridiculous. Absolutely no one is taking her seriously, and everyone is retaliating against her. And I am beginning to feel uncomfortable about this.
All her own fault, I know. She has brought this down on herself. But it is not a pretty sight. The poor woman has taken attention seeking too far, and obviously has mental health issues way beyond anything we understand.

This can only end in disaster, and I don't want to be part of that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:30 pm

The cure lies in her own hands, Sabot. No-one forces her to perform these attention-seeking stunts, to throw these ego dramas.

And it's her own choice to tell blatant lies and make malicious, false allegations. It's all her own doing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:38 pm

I know, Bonny, I know. I am not criticising anyone. I have had enough to say on the subject. But no reasonably well balanced person would be carrying on as she is.

I suppose I just don't want to see her driven out and left to her obvious loneliness, and another Brenda Leyland result.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:40 pm

Sabot wrote:This is getting ridiculous.  Absolutely no one is taking her seriously, and everyone is retaliating against her.  And I am beginning to feel uncomfortable about this.
All her own fault, I know.  She has brought this down on herself.  But it is not a pretty sight.  The poor woman has taken attention seeking too far, and obviously has mental health issues way beyond anything we understand.

This can only end in disaster, and I don't want to be part of that.

I rather agree with that. Responding is lending credibility to her rants, and will ultimately cause more damage to an already ill person.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:42 pm

Mutton is about as sensitive as an old boot, Sabot - she is, IMO, of the Butler School of Rhino Hide. Has she ever once apologised for her incessant lying, and her endless false accusations? No.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:53 pm

I'm as tough as old boots as well, Bonny. Although I am incapable of behaving as she has done, and goes on doing. But I would find it vey hard to do without this case and the almost daily communication.

So do you think she will just go on and on getting worse? It will all have to explode in the end. And then what will happen to her?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:57 pm

I don't know, Sabot, and I don't greatly care. I doubt if any of the many people on the receiving end of her malicious lies do.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:35 pm

So it's all completely pointless.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:17 pm

antis insane brains are totally delusional, antis are totally insane.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:20 pm

bb1 wrote:Unlocked to allow members to comment on this marvellous post:

I don't like locking threads, so maybe we could try to avoid feeding Mutton's delusions and swollen ego if possible?
Tigerloaf is a wonder to read.     Thank you for writing all that you have.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:56 pm

She's been called on yet another of her fabrications:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11352-tony-bennett-responds-to-the-claims-of-sonia-poulton-and-linda-hutton-that-he-lied-about-having-to-pay-carter-ruck-and-is-acting-as-a-paid-stooge-for-the-mccann-team

That was actually one of her stupider malicious falsehoods, as if she had bothered to read the official judgement, she'd have seen it for herself.

That was probably too difficult though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next