JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

5 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

Post  lily Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:53 pm

Well, isn't that part of 'diversity' and equal opportunity?  I still wonder who is funding this invasion.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:01 pm

Same people as always benefit from cheap labour and undermining nation states?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:05 pm

I would say so Bonny.  You would not believe how many adverts I saw wanting people to go to the US when I was in the UAE, for instance.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:10 pm

I notice that Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States are never daft enough to let these 'migrants' in......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:21 pm

Oh, and Russia is more than happy to resettle refugees from Ukraine, but these 'migrants'? No way!

No-one flees into China except desperate North Koreans.

Israel is busy throwing assorted Africans out.

The only people on the planet who are going along with being played for fools would appear to be Europeans, or rather, their governments, as trouble is breaking out all over Europe over this matter.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:22 pm

They seem to prefer India and surrounds and Indonesia for the semi unskilled/unskilled labor force.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:31 pm

I don't know anything about Indonesia, Lily, but all the Indians I have met who have come here have been terrifying clever, from strong family structures which insist on study and learning, and children getting ahead.

Go back to the Ugandan Asians - nearly 30,000 of them, thrown out of Uganda with little more than the shirts on their back, and taken in by the UK at almost a moment's notice.

None of them committed crimes to get into the UK so they could start demanding free stuff and 'rights'; they have prospered by hard work and talent while Uganda has gone ever-further down the toilet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Indonesians are also typically very hard working, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:15 am

The All Hungary Media Group

August 14th, 2015
Transit zone for refugees opens at Nyugati Railway Station
By Hungary Matters

A transit zone available to refugee opened at Budapest’s Nyugati Railway Station, the metropolitan council’s law enforcement department said. The first such facility was opened at the Keleti Railway Station on Saturday, followed by a second one at the Déli Station on Wednesday. They are equipped with mobile drinking wells, showers and restrooms. György Pető, the municipal council’s chief law enforcement officer, said last Wednesday that three special zones would be set up to provide basic sanitary and hygiene services to refugees. The Budapest public transport company has made available two unused articulated buses to offer a transfer service between the train stations to refugees.

Keleti:
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 3 450px-BudapestKeletiStation

Nyugati:
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 3 345px-Budapest%2C_Nyugati_p%C3%A1lyaudvar

Déli:
Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 3 450px-Deli-pu-budapest
The first two are huge, victorian style stations, the third is smaller but more modern.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:31 am

I am sure Hungarian taxpayers are as delighted as other European taxpayers, to see their hard-earned cash and resources going on such a worthy cause. *sarc*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:31 pm

When do people get to say 'enough'?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:05 pm

The people are saying ENOUGH, Lily, all over Europe (bar the usual self-destructive moonbats and globalists). The politicians are showing little sign of listening, however.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:23 pm

Shocked They too are above the 'little' people then?   Such arrogance is disgraceful.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:25 pm

It's making matters worse, Lily, because trouble is flaring all over Europe. As I said earlier, this is liable to end very badly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:35 pm

*sigh* with a heavy heart. 

I fear you are right, Bonny.  I think I remember when there was a time of some good people in charge........now there seems to be corrupt incompetence?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:43 pm

The only saving grace as far as the UK is concerned is that Cameron doesn't want them here either:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13599546.David_Cameron__we_can_t_allow_migrants_to_break_into_the_UK/

Possibly because he knows he is liable to be lynched if he even thinks about letting them in - I would say opinion is currently about 20-1 against any more being allowed in.

They aren't like previous immigrants; most of them are fit, healthy young moslem men, the very ones that should be sorting their own countries out, instead of running away like cowards.

I watched a report on RT a few weeks ago about either Somalians or Eritreans in Berlin (I forget which). Now, obviously RT generally tries to make the West look bad, but they couldn't on this occassion.

They filmed in a small park in Berlin, which previously had been used by local families. It had been taken over by that lot, and they were using it to deal drugs. It was filthy, litter everywhere and graffiti on the walls - the last things you associate with Germany.

The police had their hands tied, because if they tried to throw the dealers out, the moonbats screamed Rayciss! Rolling Eyes

You could tell by the look on the reporter's face that that wouldn't have been tolerated in Moscow...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:52 pm

I'd say it is, LL - this business of there being no borders has just been abused. Some interesting opinion polls in there.....I don't greatly care what Brussels bureaucrats think, they never have to live with the consequences of their social engineering.

And IMO the return of borders WOULD stop a lot of these so-called 'migrants'. After they'd forced their way into Europe, they would no longer be able to roam around until they reached whatever country was going to give them the most free stuff, to the detriment of its own population.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:59 pm

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 3 2B628D9000000578-3199084-image-a-2_1439649666786

Eruption: A group of Pakistani, Iranian and Afghan migrants brawled with each other near a police station in Kos today

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3199084/Yet-boatloads-Syrians-land-Kos-screening-centre-opens-cruise-liner-experts-say-250-000-arrived-Europe-far-year.html#ixzz3iuaKPZEz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just look at them! Who, in their right mind, would want them anywhere near their homes and families?

About all the income Kos has this year was tourism, and these 'migrants' are wrecking that, and draining even more money from the Greek public purse.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:21 pm

No one wants them.  So when you see something that makes no sense at all, you have to wonder if the Open Society, or similar, could possibly be involved?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 3 Empty Calais migrant crisis: Breaches of Eurotunnel 'down'

Post  Lamplighter Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:14 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:21 pm

Why France doesn't just clear the damned camps of illegals I do not know.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:29 pm

bb1 wrote:Why France doesn't just clear the damned camps of illegals I do not know.
From what I understand, if they set foot in France FIRST, then either France sends them back home or it has to accept them, all of which costs money so pass them on to the UK and then sit back and watch the sh*t hit the fan.     LL   *sigh*

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:52 pm

It reminds me of something else France left the UK to do.....

As always, this is not about the French people but their politicians etc....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:02 pm

Hungary is new hot spot on migrant route into EU - Part 1 - Page 3 2B6B307600000578-3200062-image-a-11_1439811671806

A group of men look out from inside the hotel room which they share after arriving on Kos last month

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3200062/Derelict-Kos-hotel-haven-migrants-trapped-Greece.html#ixzz3j5nWHuEN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just look at them! Nothing to do all day but wait for other people to feed them - and recharge their smartphones - but they never, ever bother to pick up the rubbish they strew wherever they go.

They're just the same at Calais. Personally, I have NO desire to see the whole of Europe turned into a third-world rubbish tip.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next