JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT NOW MAKING  GROVELLING APOLOGIES TO KENNEDY!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT NOW MAKING  GROVELLING APOLOGIES TO KENNEDY!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT NOW MAKING  GROVELLING APOLOGIES TO KENNEDY!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT NOW MAKING  GROVELLING APOLOGIES TO KENNEDY!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT NOW MAKING  GROVELLING APOLOGIES TO KENNEDY!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT NOW MAKING  GROVELLING APOLOGIES TO KENNEDY!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT NOW MAKING  GROVELLING APOLOGIES TO KENNEDY!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT NOW MAKING  GROVELLING APOLOGIES TO KENNEDY!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT NOW MAKING  GROVELLING APOLOGIES TO KENNEDY!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT NOW MAKING GROVELLING APOLOGIES TO KENNEDY!!!!!

+4
Pedro Silva
lizzibif
crazytony
bb1
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BENNETT NOW MAKING  GROVELLING APOLOGIES TO KENNEDY!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BENNETT NOW MAKING GROVELLING APOLOGIES TO KENNEDY!!!!!

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:54 pm

This would be laughable if it wasn't so disgusting. He is obsessed with paedophilia and sexual innuendo, but then a lot of these Fundamentalists are.

Most of his "Unintended Implications" are centred around these things, and one can hardly miss what he is getting at. I shudder to think of what a mucky state his brain must be in.

Will he stop? Of course not. But he will probably look for someone else to have a go at. There are still a few people out there that he hasn't actually libelled yet. And then the same ghastly process will start all over again.

Who's next I wonder.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT NOW MAKING  GROVELLING APOLOGIES TO KENNEDY!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BENNETT NOW MAKING GROVELLING APOLOGIES TO KENNEDY!!!!!

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:40 pm

justice4maddie Seeking justice
@
@anotherviv Bennett has fought fearlessly for Maddie #McCann ,he has my 100% respect and support

That's nice.

BENNETT NOW MAKING  GROVELLING APOLOGIES TO KENNEDY!!!!! - Page 3 Morehindley2aqot
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:26 pm

I also think that the only way to stop him is to hit him where it hurts. In the wallet. Make him pay several thousands into the Find Madeleine Fund.

He may not want to do that again in a hurry.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:41 pm

I wonder why he isn't telling the truth about what is in the letters he has received from CR? Aren't just about Kennedy, are they?

Time to 'fess up, Bennett!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:49 pm

bb1 wrote:I wonder why he isn't telling the truth about what is in the letters he has received from CR? Aren't just about Kennedy, are they?

Time to 'fess up, Bennett!
I believe he has been let off the hook again.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:50 pm

I don't think so, Tony, or else why would he be lying - sorry, being economical with the truth Wink - about the full contents of the letters?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:56 pm

bb1 wrote:I don't think so, Tony, or else why would he be lying - sorry, being economical with the truth Wink - about the full contents of the letters?
That's just it Bonny. He isn't playing the victim. He always, plays the victim in the hopes he will get donations, this time he isn't, why?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Wasn't Kennedy demanding financial penalties be applied, too, Tony? If Bennett has conceded on the libellous posts, he may have had to write a large cheque, too?

He certainly hasn't told his cult about the full contents of the CR letters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Found it!

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t441p30-latest-on-bennett-s-libel-hat-trick

On 13th September, Bennett posted:

am restricted in what I can say at the present time, but I think I can set out what Brian Kennedy's 5 demands are:

1. Remove 10 named articles from The Madeleine Foundation website which he says are libellous of him [it would probably be wise of me not to say on here in what way he says they libelled him] AND 'use my best endeavours' to ensure so far as it is within my power to ensure that if they have appeared on any other site on the internet, that they are removed from there as well [NOTE: The 10 'offending' articles were removed from our website within hours of my becoming aware of Kennedy's objections]

2. Examine all other articles and publications on our website to see if any others might also libel him, and remove those as well, and 'use my best endeavours' to remove them from any other website where they might appear [NOTE: This is being done]

3. Provide Court undertakings not to repeat the same or similar allegations

4. Publish an apology and correction to Mr Kennedy, 'the terms to be agreed in advance by him', and

5. To pay Mr Kennedy libel damages which he promises to donate to the Find Madeleine Fund.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:11 pm

There surely will have been Costs to pay. Although Bennett usually goes begging for those.
But then I suppose he could be doing that in Private bit of the forum.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Look at what he has said in public, in the course of announcing he wants other hater sites to remove his material, supposedly about Brian Kennedy:

A letter from Carter-Ruck re Brian Kennedy dated 3 October declares, on pages 3 and 4 of the letter:

What does it say on pages 1 and 2? And any pages after 4? Curious minds want to know what he's hiding from public view.

Though we have one or two ideas Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:16 pm

3. Provide Court undertakings not to repeat the same or similar allegations
4. Publish an apology and correction to Mr Kennedy, 'the terms to be agreed in advance by him', and

5. To pay Mr Kennedy libel damages which he promises to donate to the Find Madeleine Fund.

No. 3 Would mean he has already attended court and given an undertaking in front of a judge?
Going on No. 4 he has followed up with the apology
No. 5 Would it not be up to the courts to decide the payment?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:23 pm

I should really stay out of this because I am unsure how your Laws work.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:26 pm

The only people who really know are sans and Anna, Tony, the rest of us are really just guessing.

I don't know - Mr Kennedy didn't want the money for himself, so maybe if Bennett wrote a cheque to Find Madeleine, for, say, £10 -£20 thousand? Bearing in mind Mr Smethurst is going to have a serious word with Bennett too?

I think he was asking for not more than £100,000?

Dunno; I'd love to see the WHOLE content of those letters biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:33 pm

bb1 wrote:The only people who really know are sans and Anna, Tony, the rest of us are really just guessing.

I don't know - Mr Kennedy didn't want the money for himself, so maybe if Bennett wrote a cheque to Find Madeleine, for, say, £10 -£20 thousand? Bearing in mind Mr Smethurst is going to have a serious word with Bennett too?

I think he was asking for not more than £100,000?

Dunno; I'd love to see the WHOLE content of those letters biggrin
I believe Smethurst is the one who will not back down. Not after the insinuations Bennett made about Smethurst's daughter.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:57 pm

I think these three have more or less shut him up about them. Hopefully at a price.

It's the next poor bugger that needs watching out for. Bennett doesn't care about the individuals, just about spewing his filth at someone, preferably associated with The McCanns.

I could make a list, but I don't want to give him any ideas.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:12 pm

That won't really work though, Sabot, because whoever he even thinks about targetting next will just pick up the phone to CR.

IMO, if Bennett's toys really have been taken away, he is going to react very badly, and is liable to be looking for people to drag down with him. He is liable to try to blame the 'Research Group' for everything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:28 pm

bb1 wrote:That won't really work though, Sabot, because whoever he even thinks about targetting next will just pick up the phone to CR.

IMO, if Bennett's toys really have been taken away, he is going to react very badly, and is liable to be looking for people to drag down with him. He is liable to try to blame the 'Research Group' for everything.
Seriously, Bennett is never going to stop. He is addicted to gaining infamy for himself and he just cannot help going after someone.
Look back at his past it is there for all to see. And how many Police Force has he accused of corruption, three, four, including Scotland Yard?
Yet he has no fear of approaching them and demanding they investigate crimes only he can see.
Bennett will not be stopped regardless of how much money he loses in his endeavors. He is genuinely sick and needs help. Until he gets it he is going to find many more victims to torment before he is finished in this world.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:42 pm

My main worry is that he is going to pick on someone who can't afford to take action.
Writing all these letters telling him to cease and desist can cost a lot of money.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Sabot wrote:
My main worry is that he is going to pick on someone who can't afford to take action.
Writing all these letters telling him to cease and desist can cost a lot of money.
And it will happen Sabot. He cannot control his vindictive actions.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:53 pm

I wonder, what on earth are Bennett's family making of this? They must know how utterly pointless his continuing hate campaign against, well, it started with the McCanns, but now it has rippled out to include anyone associated with them in any way.

TRAVELLING FROM ESSEX TO RURAL WALES TO STALK SOMEONE IN POOR HEALTH IS NOT THE ACTION OF A SANE MAN - OR A GENTLEMAN

If this goes to court, the Bennetts are not only going to be ruined financially - but it will end up all over the media. Bennett will be the target of national ridicule - if not repulsion, when all this reaches the public arena, as opposed to being mainly confined to the internet.

And for what? Certainly not any kind of justice, or truth, because those are the very last things the Truthseekers are interested in.

What does it come down to? An obsessive hate campaign against total strangers, from the family and friends of a missing child, to anyone who in any way supports them.

If Bennett thinks being referred to as 'Vile sickos' by the Sun was bad - just wait till the media really gets going on them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:58 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:
And it will happen Sabot. He cannot control his vindictive actions.

It certainly seems that way, Tony, He is addicted to his own viciousness, so his next move could well be to pick on someone he thinks won't be able to afford to defend themselves.
And we all know he can go on skirting around the edges for quite sometime.

The only positive thing is that he craves a reaction so eventually goes too far, and finishes up making a case against himself.
Sadly he brings untold misery in the meantime.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:05 pm

bb1 wrote:I wonder, what on earth are Bennett's family making of this? They must know how utterly pointless his continuing hate campaign against, well, it started with the McCanns, but now it has rippled out to include anyone associated with them in any way.

TRAVELLING FROM ESSEX TO RURAL WALES TO STALK SOMEONE IN POOR HEALTH IS NOT THE ACTION OF A SANE MAN - OR A GENTLEMAN

If this goes to court, the Bennetts are not only going to be ruined financially - but it will end up all over the media. Bennett will be the target of national ridicule - if not repulsion, when all this reaches the public arena, as opposed to being mainly confined to the internet.

And for what? Certainly not any kind of justice, or truth, because those are the very last things the Truthseekers are interested in.

What does it come down to? An obsessive hate campaign against total strangers, from the family and friends of a missing child, to anyone who in any way supports them.

If Bennett thinks being referred to as 'Vile sickos' by the Sun was bad - just wait till the media really gets going on them.
He won't be ruined money wise Bonny. His mother will help him; God bless her.
As for his wife and children, I don't believe they care anymore what he does. Nor do I believe he has any respect for them.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:12 pm

He can't have any concern for his family, Tony, to be doing this to them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:15 pm

bb1 wrote:I wonder, what on earth are Bennett's family making of this? They must know how utterly pointless his continuing hate campaign against, well, it started with the McCanns, but now it has rippled out to include anyone associated with them in any way.

That might cause great shame and humiliation to his family, which he doesn't seem to have considered.

They should do some kind of intervention and get him to a shrink pronto. They should also take his computer away from him.

He may well be headed for a major meltdown because his campaign has not gone to plan?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next