JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012?

+5
Lamplighter
lily
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? - Page 2 Empty Re: GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012?

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Maggs wrote:So does this mean the coach trip for this week is off?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh My God. They haven't left already, have they?

Not left yet Sabot. I want my bloody money back, they told me it was this week, not February Comeonthen

You been robbed, you have. I should sue.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012? - Page 2 Empty Re: GONC IN DOCK FOR LIBEL IN FEBRUARY 2012?

Post  Maggs Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:00 pm

lily wrote: Eek Eek Eek Eek Did I read that correctly, Maggs. AGAIN? Hide

OOPS Don't let anyone else know Lily my cover could be blown rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Sheesh, she's an Anti. We've been Moled.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Sabot wrote:
Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Maggs wrote:So does this mean the coach trip for this week is off?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Not left yet Sabot. I want my bloody money back, they told me it was this week, not February Comeonthen

I think I will Sabot. I'm trying to contact Bennett, I desperately need a good solicitor and I'm told he's the best you can get Hahau Hahau
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:06 pm

Maggs wrote:

OOPS Don't let anyone else know Lily my cover could be blown rofl rofl

Now then, when was it?

Shocked It wasn't fridge magnet night, was it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:

I think I will Sabot. I'm trying to contact Bennett, I desperately need a good solicitor and I'm told he's the best you can get Hahau Hahau
Maggs, step away from your stash.....NOW! Eek

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:12 pm

crazytony wrote:
Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Maggs wrote:

Maggs, step away from your stash.....NOW! Eek

Spoilsport Suspect
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:

He doesn't come cheep you know. He has a lot of overheads. And he certainly needs a hair transplant.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:22 pm

He is also definitely over his head in legal woes. What about that viv poster - she sounds cheap......?

rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Sabot wrote:
Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Maggs wrote:

He doesn't come cheep you know. He has a lot of overheads. And he certainly needs a hair transplant.

Sabot, but he'll do it "Pro Bono" won't he? If not, I'm gerflucked rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:25 pm

lily wrote:He is also definitely over his head in legal woes. What about that viv poster - she sounds cheap......?

rofl rofl rofl rofl

No good Lily, she talks through her parrot Rolling Eyes
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:29 pm

I thought she did it out of her ass, Maggs.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Re: Libel hearings Feb 2012
Colonel Fabien Today
I shall be going up to Lisbon too. It will be strange to see the odious couple in person. Wonder if they will have to testify about their lack of a sex life.

And then they whine because they are called pitchforkers and haters...

That other Portuguese charmer, Carolina/Montclair says she is going too....

I plan to attend the hearings and look forward to seeing that odious couple.

Anyone know, is she the same Carolina who was part of Brat's group?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:33 pm

lily wrote:I thought she did it out of her ass, Maggs.
Isn't that where she keeps her parrot? Kind of close to hand, as it were? LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Sabot, but he'll do it "Pro Bono" won't he? If not, I'm gerflucked rofl

How much was the Bus Fare? It might be better to cut your losses. And at least you won't finish up in jail.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:48 pm

How much was the Bus Fare? It might be better to cut your losses. And at least you won't finish up in jail.

I think you are right Sabot. I'll make my own way instead wave
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Are they battening down the hatches on MM?

lifl1988 lifl
#McCann Banned an hour ago from Missing Madeleine Forum and not actually sure why. Anyone know whats happening there? Admin deleted too.

ETA:

lifl1988 lifl
#McCann Antoinette was deleted from Missing Madeleine and came back as ordinary member. I was banned for asking what was happening.

Wonder if Antoinette threw in the towel over the MM members, and Anna Esse, getting involved with Brat? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:00 pm

bb1 wrote:Are they battening down the hatches on MM?

lifl1988 lifl
#McCann Banned an hour ago from Missing Madeleine Forum and not actually sure why. Anyone know whats happening there? Admin deleted too.

ETA:

lifl1988 lifl
#McCann Antoinette was deleted from Missing Madeleine and came back as ordinary member. I was banned for asking what was happening.

Wonder if Antoinette threw in the towel over the MM members, and Anna Esse, getting involved with Brat? Pcorneater
Add Hardy too Bonny and, that should cover it thumbsup

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:07 pm

From Bennett's forum:

: GONCALO AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL SET FOR FEB 2012
sharonl Today

We have 121 days to produce something that would help Snr Amaral. Not that he needs it of course as the McCanns always seem to drop themselves right in it and then make headway for airport, but maybe we could send something into the court.

Any ideas?

Fan-bl**dy-tastic idea, you go for it! thumbsup

We've all seen the accuracy and attention to detail that has made Hounder Research a legend, sounds like just what Gonc needs.

Oh, and maybe Bennett could make up one or two stories about people, you know, the kind of thing that goes down so well with well-known firms of lawyers.

What could possibly go wrong? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:08 pm

So who the hell is running MM? Amberslut has departed, Antoinette is an ordinary member .... could it be that Amberslut is actually back under another name? Or is it in the tender loving care of Anna Esse whoever she is? LL hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Well, there are mods there, so they can stagger on for long enough, LL.

But, if Antoinette has taken her password with her, they have a big problem, long term. I personally think Amber has lost interest in the whole thing, her name is just there for show.

lifl1988 lifl
#McCann @Muratfan I did post about Bennett a day or two ago and both Claudia and especially Milly now say comment on him is not allowed

That's very odd; they don't seem any too keen on Gonc being discussed, either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:16 pm

bb1 wrote:Re: Libel hearings Feb 2012
Colonel Fabien Today
I shall be going up to Lisbon too. It will be strange to see the odious couple in person. Wonder if they will have to testify about their lack of a sex life.

Well Bonny, if Gonc has to testify about his sex life with other women, they'll be there for a month. Where's the plastic faced Sophia these days I wonder pig
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:18 pm

bb1 wrote:From Bennett's forum:

: GONCALO AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL SET FOR FEB 2012
sharonl Today

We have 121 days to produce something that would help Snr Amaral. Not that he needs it of course as the McCanns always seem to drop themselves right in it and then make headway for airport, but maybe we could send something into the court.

Any ideas?

Fan-bl**dy-tastic idea, you go for it! thumbsup

We've all seen the accuracy and attention to detail that has made Hounder Research a legend, sounds like just what Gonc needs.

Oh, and maybe Bennett could make up one or two stories about people, you know, the kind of thing that goes down so well with well-known firms of lawyers.

What could possibly go wrong? Pcorneater
Well let's see what could go wrong. The judge telling them that Sherlock Holmes was a fictitious character. Or that the stupid French detective was really Peter Sellers and he wasn't really a cop?
Or even, the Judge contacting the UK foreign office and tell them he is getting hate mail from a bunch of Amaral suck-ups?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Greenink211 green
@
@BrenR1958 I understand she's been deleted and returned as a member called MILLY. Could she not just have used same name if deleted? #McCann

Eh? Milly is Antoinette? What fresh Hell is this?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Oh my, they may be right - the 'Milly' person appears to be from Ireland, and amongst other things, has posted about some Irishman suspected of murder in Spain, including:

The man being held in custody was arrested on Friday at a gym near his home in Riviera del Sol near Fuengirola.

The block where he was arrested is just a stone's throw from the home of missing Amy Fitzpatrick's mum, Audrey.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next