JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

+6
Pedro Silva
Maggs
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
bb1
10 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 6 Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Just occurred to me - Brown does know that Englandshire and Portugal-land aren't part of the United States? That Europe has laws to protect citizens from people like her? That if she tries the sort of stunt she gets away with in the States she is liable to end up as a guest of either our boys in blue, or the PJ?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 6 Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:32 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=153fbabaf8a071ce

I'm sure she will do the right thing and 'fess up, Tony Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:38 pm

I hope not, oops, my bad biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:42 pm

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 6 7
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:55 pm

She doesn't seem to be answering questions on her FB page, either:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Criminal-Profiler-Pat-Brown/387068190642

What's this? Someone seems to have sneaked onto it and told the truth:

Marion Amos There is no libel and there is no tortious interference either. Amazon made a commercial decision. This is a stunt.

Yup, and it is unravelling fast.

ETA, oh, another one:

Marion Amos Fascnated to know what Pat thinks she has in writing. Is she really claiming that Carter Ruck, most famous libel lawyers ever, sent her a libellous letter? I smell a publicity stunt. And Ann Bremner is saying noithing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:03 pm

bb1 wrote:She doesn't seem to be answering questions on her FB page, either:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Criminal-Profiler-Pat-Brown/387068190642

What's this? Someone seems to have sneaked onto it and told the truth:

Marion Amos There is no libel and there is no tortious interference either. Amazon made a commercial decision. This is a stunt.

Yup, and it is unravelling fast.

ETA, oh, another one:

Marion Amos Fascnated to know what Pat thinks she has in writing. Is she really claiming that Carter Ruck, most famous libel lawyers ever, sent her a libellous letter? I smell a publicity stunt. And Ann Bremner is saying noithing.
Oh dear, I fear, the truth is out biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:06 pm

Think Brown will 'fess up by the end of the day, Tony? Even the end of the day east-coast US time?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:14 pm

bb1 wrote:Think Brown will 'fess up by the end of the day, Tony? Even the end of the day east-coast US time?
What do you think Bonny? Remember, she stalked an innocent man for years and then wrote a book about it maintaining his guilt was fact and; she still believes to this day she is right and everyone else is wrong. Despite the fact the man has never been prosecuted for the crime she accuses him of; she still points the finger.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:20 pm

Ah yes....not a very good start to her 'career', was it? No wonder real profilers have no time for her.

You're right, she isn't going to admit that there is as much truth to this as there was to the Hindley Fan's Ghoul Coach....

Linda Wrafter
Bit naughty i suppose ,but the chimps will be frantic .......Just tweeted this ..... justice4maddie Seeking justice
We on F/B have got a 54 seater coach up to go to court for #mccann appeal, there are 6 vacant seats if interested please message me

The pitchforkers fall for it every time, don't they?

I wonder what excuse Brown is going to come up with to her heartbroken fans? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:26 pm

Looks like people are having a great time on DBIAG forum, they are posting up things that show what a stupid moron she really is. LL

Pcorneater Pcorneater Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:30 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:45 pm

I do believe her past victims may weigh in soon biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:42 pm

SafariSara Sara
RT @greenink211: Has anyone asked @annebremner wht she thinks of @ProfilerPatB & her LIBEL case? O silly me, yes. ive. LOL #McCann

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:48 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Hey, at 56 some of my features are melting and shriveling, but people who care about me, don't care. I love my 92-year-old mom's look!
16 seconds ago

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
@
@IrideTinMan Cher and Barbara look great with their noses! Whoopi has a gorgeous wide smile! Beauty is in many forms.

If she has time to b*tch about other women, then she has time to answer a few simple questions, doesn't she?

How long does she think she can keep this nonsense up? Tick tock and all that Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:55 pm

bb1 wrote:ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Hey, at 56 some of my features are melting and shriveling, but people who care about me, don't care. I love my 92-year-old mom's look!
16 seconds ago

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
@
@IrideTinMan Cher and Barbara look great with their noses! Whoopi has a gorgeous wide smile! Beauty is in many forms.

If she has time to b*tch about other women, then she has time to answer a few simple questions, doesn't she?

How long does she think she can keep this nonsense up? Tick tock and all that Pcorneater
She should never have mentioned her intentions on the Internet. Silly despot.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:02 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
@
@kikoratton hx much! It's A theory & another theory may have valid points. If new evidence, theories change. It's about #FreeSpeech. #McCann
2 minutes ago

Doesn't she know time is running out for her?

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 6 Sandglass
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Ah yes....not a very good start to her 'career', was it? No wonder real profilers have no time for her.

You're right, she isn't going to admit that there is as much truth to this as there was to the Hindley Fan's Ghoul Coach....

Linda Wrafter
Bit naughty i suppose ,but the chimps will be frantic .......Just tweeted this ..... justice4maddie Seeking justice
We on F/B have got a 54 seater coach up to go to court for #mccann appeal, there are 6 vacant seats if interested please message me

The pitchforkers fall for it every time, don't they?

I wonder what excuse Brown is going to come up with to her heartbroken fans? Pcorneater

Stupid bitch. "The Chimps will be frantic?" When in fact we could hardly wait for them to go and make fools of themselves. I am still hoping that they will.
And I hope Pat Brown turns up as well. What better person to announce on TV that Gonc has lost the case.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Ah no, that wasn't about next year's court case - that was about the supposed autumn one.

You know, the non-existent court case which the Hindley Fan told the pitchforkers she was arranging coach trips to?

My, how we laughed as the pitchforkers all fell for it Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:36 pm

wicatty009 wicatty
@
@ProfilerPatB houndings blog - bit.ly/vuaJWm WHAT SAY YOU Ms.Brown ? #McCann

wicatty009 wicatty
RT @BrenR1958: Just posted: I await your replies Pat Brown bit.ly/rLd1he #McCann What say u Ms.Brown? @ProfilerPatB

I would say that if Pretendy doesn't tell the truth pretty soon, it's going to be told for her Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:20 pm

My my, Brown appears to have fled twitter - and just as people were starting to ask her awkward questions, too.

I think it is safe to write the whole business off as just another publicity stunt from her.

And she can't complain when the truth about her 'lawsuit' comes out, can she? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Oh dear.

According to:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/05/pat-brown-and-some-serious-questions/

her pamphlet is less than successful on smashwords...

Pub. Date: July 2011Publisher: Pat Brown, via SmashwordsSold By: SMASHWORDS - EBKSFormat: NOOK Book (eBook)Sales Rank: 562,067

Never mind, it looks healthier on B & N. In comparison:

Pub. Date: July 2011
Publisher: Pat Brown
Sold By: Barnes & Noble
Format: NOOK Book (eBook)
Sales Rank: 66,258

But how can this be? Doesn't 'everyone' agree with the ghouls and pitchforkers?

BTW, anyone who can produce a 'theory' about the father of a missing child smuggling the decaying corpse of his daughter back to the UK on Easyjet more than justifies being known as a ghoul.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Another good point here:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/06/i-await-your-replies-pat-brown/

CaranaC

Another one:

Did the McCann's or Carter Ruck publish the cease and desist letter in public, or not?

It was Brown; she did a Bennett and posted the letter.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:06 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

Good point, Tony. As Ms Bremner was worried about her reputation following the embarrassing DUI incident, I really don't see her getting involved with Brown.

Representing a notorious Talking Head in her efforts to take money from either:

A British fund to help find a missing child

or

The NHS doctor parents of the missing child

is surely career death to anyone's professional reputation? I wonder why Ms Bremner has NOT confirmed Ms Brown's claims?

Or rather, I don't Cool
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Oh my, Tony. I feel a new thread coming on. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next