JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

+6
Pedro Silva
Maggs
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
bb1
10 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 10 Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  lily Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:45 am

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:I'm disgusted, Tony. I don't actually have the words to describe B$own. This sums her up, doesn't it?

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 10 Zeleb10

Touting for business on cruise ships - and failing to get any. All the while describing herself as a 'celebrity'.

Shameless vulgarity.
Celebrity? She has ideas above her station. Stupid, disgusting, woman!

She's a wannabe celebrity trying to make it up to z from z minus on the list.

She's fooling no one with her pretensions. Sad, sad, sack her.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 10 Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  sadie Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:53 am

She is not insane.

Just whipping up controversy to increase interest and sell more books

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oh, and get a free cruise every now and then! OMO

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:11 am

Jayelles wrote:Here's a conundrum (bear with me).

Pat Brown says this lawsuit is all about freedom of speech. Right?

She is on record as saying that if the McCanns are innocent, then they'd just laugh off the book she is selling which accuses them of being evil individuals who committed a very serious crime. Right?

Pat Brown is on record as saying that she doesn't care what people think about her. Right?

So why is she suing the McCanns for libel? Isn't that a complete contradiction of everything else she "says"?

MONEY, Sweetie. She read The Amazon Blog and The Hate Sites and decided that there were loads of suckers out there who would buy her pamphlet.
Also I expect that she read up on how many pamphlets Bennett managed to sell to the suckers, and didn't realise that they were buying them in bulk to give away to MPs and Journalists and the like.
She will also have considered American Libel Laws, and when The McCanns didn't sue her, but Carter Ruck got her skanky book removed off the back of Kate's book, her only other option was to accuse The McCanns of libelling her and depriving her of all of the lovely money she thought she was going to get. That must have right pissed her off.

I expect that she is well aware of what has happened to Bennett, but thought that she could tell Carter Ruck to get stuffed because American Law would protect her, and for all I know it might have done.

But does she think that she can force The McCanns to go to Court in America, or then force them to pay up in their absence if she wins?

How would an American Court view this if The McCanns refuse to play ball since they haven't actually said anything about her, or actually prevented her from selling her pamphlet anywhere else?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:58 am

Notice she only said she paid Ms Bremner a retainer - Ms Bremner has NOT said she is taking this ridiculous action any further.

If Ms Bremner is half the attorney she is supposed to be, she will have followed B$own's internet antics, and be fully aware of the people she is associating with.

She will, therefore, know that B$own is self-destructing, and also that B$own's gigs in the US media will dry up very quickly once word of this bit of mercenary persecution spreads.

Ms Bremner will also know just how many people in the States deeply dislike B$own, having had past experience of her.

Mr Bremner will know that people like, oh, B$own's past tutor who called her a stalker and warned her she was liable to be arrested could well appear against B$own as expert witnesses.

And yes, an excellent point, Jayelles. B$own does indeed tell her victims to roll their eyes and laugh it off - makes her look a hypocrite on top of everything else, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:06 am

Oh how very amusing. This person is accusing me of killing my baby, chopping her up and then smuggling her back into Britain in a suitcase smelling to high heaven. How very inventive of her. Don't you think that is funny, Gerry?
Gerry, put down that AK47. You will never get it through American Customs. Take this Guitar String instead. It won't show up on that Thingy Machine.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:12 am

What, you mean people don't roll their eyes and laugh things like that off?

Look what I found in the comments in an older blogpost of B$own's:

Pat Brown said...
A previous poster has actually gone to the lengths of committing copyright violation and theft of my work and has been reported to the fraud unit of Amazon in conjunction with the FBI. Rather interesting that a person calling me a fraud is a thief.

And we all know how interested the Feebs were, don't we? Not a lot rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:20 am

Now that IS funny.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:32 am

Can you imagine the phone call?

B$own to FBI

Put me thru to the director, some lowlife scumbag has stolen my life's work from me!

Feeb

Your name, m'am?

B$own:

It's me, Profiler Pat, don't you know who I am ????? Put me thru to J. Edgar!!!!

(Feeb puts hand over phone)

Feeb to other Feebs in room:

Hey guys, guess who I've got? That whackjob broad Brown, the one who thinks two black snipers are the same as one white guy. Still seems to think J. Edgar is alive. I'll play along with her, I've put her on speakerphone.

Feeb to B$own:

I am afraid J. Edgar is unavoidably detained, m'am. Could you tell me more about this grand larceny?

B$own:

Some Limey scumbag stole my leaflet and put an illegal download on the internet, I want SWAT to hunt them down and take them to Gitmo.

Feeb:

I don't think the FBI has jurisdiction, m'am...may I ask how much this leaflet was worth?

B$own:

Two dollars.
=======================================

Feebs hastily end call as gales of laughter sweep around room; exeunt B$own to find another sales assistant to shout at for refusing to sell her Thunderbird at breakfast time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:51 am

I can't help wondering what The Judge is going to think, presuming it gets that far.

"You think they might have smuggled stinking body parts through Customs in a Suitcase? [cue, In a Handbag type voice.]

Nah, she thinks The McCanns will back down and pay up. She even said as much.

Unless she tries to bring a case in England. Now that might be interesting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:58 am

She's the 'profiler' - she should have 'profiled' that people don't give in to blackmail, or attempts to extort money from them, just because they have young children.

And the only way this is going to be heard in England is if it's B$own in the dock.

B$own started this, let us not forget, so she is wasting her time playing the victim.

Oh, before I forget, Sauces are getting whispers that all is not well in the B$own camp; wonder if she is going to 'fess up?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Does she actually believe that The McCanns are guilty? That is the question. Whether it is nobler in the mind.....Whoops, got a bit carried away there, but it could be relevant. All they slings and arrows of outrageous Fortune and such.

Actually, of course she doesn't. She just doesn't care. Like all Pitch Forkers, any old shite will do if it attracts attention. The McCanns and Carter Ruck will have her for breakfast.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:23 pm

They sure will - seen her latest?

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
If a public figure repeatedly promotes a theory in the media, it is not libel to question it. smashwords.com/books/view/768… #Maddie #McCann #lawsuit
1 minute ago

WTF is she talking about? She's the one who describes herself as a 'CELEBRITY', yet she is accusing the McCanns of libel.

Seriously, has she lost the plot totally? Can anyone make head or tail of her recent utterances?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:49 pm

bb1 wrote:They sure will - seen her latest?

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
If a public figure repeatedly promotes a theory in the media, it is not libel to question it. smashwords.com/books/view/768… #Maddie #McCann #lawsuit
1 minute ago

WTF is she talking about? She's the one who describes herself as a 'CELEBRITY', yet she is accusing the McCanns of libel.

Seriously, has she lost the plot totally? Can anyone make head or tail of her recent utterances?

For a start, it isn't A Theory from The McCanns. It is what happened. She should definitely talk to Bennett about that. The Only Theory, or Only a Theory. He's good at messing with words, and look what happened to him.

She has lost the plot, and she is Libelling The McCanns. She sought the Limelight. The McCanns didn't. They are just trying to find their child.

But never mind, I expect that someone is collecting her rubbish, so let her carry on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Oh, everyone is collecting the rubbish she is currently coming out with, Sabot.

I wonder, you may be right, she has fallen into the same trap as Bennett, due to poor comprehension skills in the English language.

There are one or two interesting discussions going on on Regrets just now; this is especially relevant:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/02/bennett-does-it-every-time/

It's the Guardian report on the university debate the Hounders wrecked - I won't copy it all, but a couple of quotes:

A vociferous group who have formed an organisation called The Madeleine Foundation showed a lamentable grasp of debating rules by interrupting speakers and shouting out a string of offensive comments about the McCanns and their PRs.Their anger may have been sincere, but it became abundantly clear that they are infected with prejudice. Many of the claims they made - about money donated to the McCanns' fund, about payments to PRs, about the McCanns' actions and relationship with the police - were obviously based on the inaccurate accusations and innuendos published by so many newspapers.However, reflecting on the debate on my journey home, I realised that they represented the authentic voice of so many British people, the Sun readers Kelvin had mentioned and probably the readers of all popular papers. It is not pretty.Their unconcealed bile, their lack of compassion for the McCanns, their sanctimonious statements about the supposed parenting inadequacies of the McCanns, do not stem wholly from poor reporting.Certainly, false stories have contributed to their fallacious arguments. But they were uninterested in the rational statements of Mitchell and McGuinness. They took no notice of the subtle arguments of Graef and Mills.They were the equivalent of those mobs outside courts in murder trials, deaf to facts, cocooned from reality by their own self-righteous demagoguery.

An excellent description of the internet lynch mob B$own is involved with.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:06 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
@
@Qaudrille Actually, I have way more than insults on my Amazon reviews; folks post straight up lies although the facts are in the book!

I wonder why B$own hasn't 'profiled' that not only is she addressing a hydra who is also Steel Magnolia and assorted other hatebloggers, she is addressing Ironside, a bloke called Dan who is pretending to be a woman dying of cancer?

Not very observant, is B$own? Or doesn't it matter to her?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:07 pm

bb1 wrote:They sure will - seen her latest?

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
1 minute ago

They haven't accused her of libel. The lawyers made a request that Amazon remove the book because of the inflammatory content. Which if read by the public, may stop people for looking for Madeleine and, also put another child's life in danger from the same perpetrator that took Madeleine.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:13 pm

She accused them of libel, amongst other things, a few days ago:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Good morning, UK. Yes, it is true; I am suing the McCanns for libel and tortious interference with business. #FreedomofSpeech

I really don't see Bremner's law firm wanting to be associated with this rubbish.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:20 pm

bb1 wrote:She accused them of libel, amongst other things, a few days ago:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Good morning, UK. Yes, it is true; I am suing the McCanns for libel and tortious interference with business. #FreedomofSpeech

I really don't see Bremner's law firm wanting to be associated with this rubbish.
With Freedom Of Speech comes freedom of thought, had she used the latter she wouldn't be in the situation she now finds herself in. Her disgraceful behavior is all over the Internet and her adversaries are feasting.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:18 pm

I watched a fictitious Libel Trial on American Television a couple of weeks ago, and the Defendant won on the grounds that it was An Opinion and his right in Law. Very confusing and a bit unfair, but understandable in the light of The Constitution.

However, The McCanns have written nothing Libellous about Pat Brown, and only through their Lawyers suggested that it might be a good idea to remove what was undoubtedly Libel in Britain, from The UK Amazon Site, or anywhere else where it might impact on The McCanns in Britain. It was always entirely down to Amazon to comply or not. But if Mz Brown had been found guilty of Libel anywhere, then Amazon would have been liable for a hefty pay out. Not a good idea for Amazon. Which is precisely what their Legal Department told them.

The only people that Pat brown can sue for loss of earnings is Amazon, and since they undoubtedly have some Rider giving them the right to choose what they carry, then I don't see her getting anywhere. In fact, I would put money on it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Re Amazon, an interesting comment from DBIAG:

Pat Brown said...
A previous poster has actually gone to the lengths of committing copyright violation and theft of my work and has been reported to the fraud unit of Amazon in conjunction with the FBI. Rather interesting that a person calling me a fraud is a thief.

So, what did the FBI do? Zilch, which seems very strange as she has claimed frequently that she has worked with them/been of assistance to them and as everyone knows, the FBI takes care of its own. As for Amazon, I wonder if this report to their fraud squad is actually what got the pamphlet removed? Maybe someone bothered to look closely at it? Someone on Amazon who knows the ins and outs of the case and recognized a hater when he/she delved deeper into things?
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:26 pm

I suppose B$own does know that, if she persists in this vexatious litigation, then a whole army of witnesses will be lining up to demolish her?

Her former tutor, real FBI types, the victims she has smeared and victimized all over again?

She will get all the limelight she seems to crave - but not the way she intended.

She is going to be shown up as the charlatan and fraud so many real experts regard her as.

Oh, and ps - the McCanns won't be there. Jurisdiction and all that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Was it Amazon.co.uk that withheld her pamphlet?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:16 pm

MONEY, Sweetie. She read The Amazon Blog and The Hate Sites and decided that there were loads of suckers out there who would buy her pamphlet.

I think that is exactly what she did, Sabot, which is also why she picked on Bennett's site, thinking it had three times the members of MM. Which it doesn't, minus the socks and clones of members of 'pro' sites, it may well actually have fewer, as so many 'antis' dislike Bennett.

MM can count themselves lucky, I suspect.

I don't think B$own realises how few pitchforkers there actually are, for all the noise they make - how many blogs does that faker Ironside have under his various names, for example?

There are far more sites supportive of the McCanns than there are hate sites - and they have genuine members, not a load of socks because admin is playing the numbers game. B$own walked right into that one; she would have been better to look at petitions, etc, and get a more accurate overview of the situation.

But as you say, she saw suckers and $$$$$$$$$.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:25 pm

lily wrote:Was it Amazon.co.uk that withheld her pamphlet?

I am trying - so far, without success - to find out for sure, Lily. I have got as far as her making sweeping, false statements like this:

Pat Brown said...
My Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann has been Carter-Rucked. The McCanns have bullied Amazon into removing the book from sale which is why it is no longer listed on their site. Stay tuned.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Well it was on Amazon.co.uk and now it isn't. But it seems that it's gone from Amazon usa as well.

Spain? Portugal? China?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next