JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 12 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 12 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

+6
Pedro Silva
Maggs
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
bb1
10 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 12 Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  lily Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:06 pm

@Bonny rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I think the Discovery process would be very interesting, if she were to insist on proceeding because she thinks she has a case. Wink

ETA: Yes, Bonny what you have posted is part of the Discovery process. That would precede the court hearing (I think).

Last edited by lily on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 12 Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:10 pm

But I thought the Haterpretendylawyers had told her not to bother with any of that Discovery stuff, just to get the Evil McCanns in the witness box and pounce on them?

At which point, Perry Mason would produce Gonc as the Surprise Witness.

(I knows about discovery, I don't watch Law and Order for nothing, you know biggrin )
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:22 pm

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 12 Pbmadeleinethegiftthatk

She lost any chance of suing when she posted the above. It proves malicious intent.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:23 pm

But I thought the Haterpretendylawyers had told her not to bother with any of that Discovery stuff, just to get the Evil McCanns in the witness box and pounce on them?

The poor haters have waited a long time for satisfaction. Look at all the ups and downs of this whole affair. The twists and turns, not to mention the seat gripping drama of Fridge Magnet Night.

Don't they deserve something special to happen? Can't they have the spectacle of Gonc in the Box? It's the least of it.

Can't we have pity on folks like HalfCut, Viv and Thug getting sozzled on a regular basis because of this? They deserve compassion. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Can't we have pity on folks like HalfCut, Viv and Thug getting sozzled on a regular basis because of this? They deserve compassion.
That's it, Saturday I'm getting new glasses.
I read that as, They deserve compressing

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:29 pm

All those people trying to get The McCanns into Court. They really are trying.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:36 pm

You'd have thought they would have worked out where they are going wrong by now, wouldn't you?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:41 pm

bb1 wrote:You'd have thought they would have worked out where they are going wrong by now, wouldn't you?
Psst, Bonny, now don't tell everyone but, you need a functional brain to work things out.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:47 pm

crazytony wrote:Can't we have pity on folks like HalfCut, Viv and Thug getting sozzled on a regular basis because of this? They deserve compassion.
That's it, Saturday I'm getting new glasses.
I read that as, They deserve compressing

Shocked I like yours better, Tony. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:00 pm

bb1 wrote:But I thought the Haterpretendylawyers had told her not to bother with any of that Discovery stuff, just to get the Evil McCanns in the witness box and pounce on them?

(I knows about discovery, I don't watch Law and Order for nothing, you know biggrin )

US civil procedure rules, and pre trial discovery, are going to come as a most unpleasant surprise to them.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:08 pm

sans_souci wrote:
bb1 wrote:But I thought the Haterpretendylawyers had told her not to bother with any of that Discovery stuff, just to get the Evil McCanns in the witness box and pounce on them?

US civil procedure rules, and pre trial discovery, are going to come as a most unpleasant surprise to them.

Oh yes...... And then their bubble burst, sans. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:45 am

What a load of absolute rubbish!

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 12 Ad7dbicCAAAN59o

So, Gerry buried his eldest daughter on this beach:

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 12 81422_1301070325264

in order to mummify her because of the climate.

Oy, B$own - that blue stuff is the Atlantic; it's wet, and it goes in and out. That's Portugal, not the Sahara desert.

And then he smuggles this mummified body back into the UK in his luggage...

Have you ever, ever seen anything so stupid in your life?

yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:48 am

Seriously, even by ghoul standards, that is bad. I have just tried to picture Gerry McCann - anyone, indeed - doing what B$own has suggested.

She needs to see a shrink, she really does.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:55 am

She really is one ignorant individual.

As you say, Bonny, they didn't go to the Sahara. They were in Portugal, at the Atlantic coast, in the early part of May.

Not exactly scorching dry heat at the time, was it? Silly moo............
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:03 am

What kind of mind can dream up a scenario in which someone carries their daughter's dried- up corpse through customs? Madness.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:14 am

What sort of mind, you say? What about an alcoholic psychotic one?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:47 am

According to that, Gerry was digging up the body while the search was going on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:07 am

Found this link re Anne Brember - reading the comments etc I think she and sourface deserve each other. She's famous - her words! LL

“I will sue your ass.”
“I’m famous. It’ll be bad for you guys.”
“You can’t arrest me. I represent Seattle and King County. You are making a mistake.”
“I represent you guys. Come on, take me home.”

http://abovethelaw.com/2010/09/lawyer-of-the-day-anne-bremneri-represent-seattle-police-you-cant-arrest-me/
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:44 am

“I will sue your ass.”

Stay classy, Anne biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:51 am

bb1 wrote:What a load of absolute rubbish!

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 12 Ad7dbicCAAAN59o

So, Gerry buried his eldest daughter on this beach:

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 12 81422_1301070325264

in order to mummify her because of the climate.

Oy, B$own - that blue stuff is the Atlantic; it's wet, and it goes in and out. That's Portugal, not the Sahara desert.

And then he smuggles this mummified body back into the UK in his luggage...

Have you ever, ever seen anything so stupid in your life?

yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl HAHAHA rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

So funny. Please can I pinch this for pfa2?

Can you confirm this is Pat Brown. And would be good to know where she said it. if you dont mind.

Found this link re Anne Brember - reading the comments etc I think she and sourface deserve each other. She's famous - her words! LL

“I will sue your ass.”
“You can’t arrest me. I represent Seattle and King County. You are making a mistake.”
“I represent you guys. Come on, take me home.”

http://abovethelaw.com/2010/09/lawyer-of-the-day-anne-bremneri-represent-seattle-police-you-cant-arrest-me/

Also, LL how about coming in and posting your gem on Pfa2 .... otherwise I might pinch it!

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:55 am

Pinch away, Sadie - but it was B$own's supposed attorney, Anne Bremner, who announced that she was too famous to be arrested.

When she was arrested for drunk driving.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:17 am

Also, LL how about coming in and posting your gem on Pfa2 .... otherwise I might pinch it! sadie

It's on there Sadie, just posted it! LL hug

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:25 am

Cheers LL thumbsup
Knew you would come up with the goods. smile

hug

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:27 am

Unfortunately Bonnie, I cant post yours, cos' neither of the images will transfer and it needs those sick, but hilarious words

Thanks anyway thumbsup

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:32 am

It's an image, Sadie, you need to use the code:

http://p.twimg.com/Ad7dbicCAAAN59o.jpg

Just stick that in the middle of whatever PFA uses for piccies thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next