JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

+6
Pedro Silva
Maggs
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
bb1
10 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 13 Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  sadie Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Thanks Bonnie, I have tried that and I think I have done it correctly, but no luck.

It comes up with
"your images may only be up to 768 pixels high"

Thanks anyway smile

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 13 Empty Re: 'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Can't help you there, Sadie, that's the workings of the PFA board.... .it must be on a different system.

You could just post the actual link so people can click it and read it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 pm

Oh, what a good idea. That would be the addy at the top of the computer screen, I guess.

Cheers

sadie x

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:24 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Thanks for all your help Bonnie, I think I have got it cracked for the word image. thumbsup

The photo of PdL beach is not so important.

Can leave that out.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:43 pm

No worries, Sadie, I know some boards automatically shrink images to fit the page, but I don't know if they all do.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:49 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
I will be on #NancyGrace at 8 pm est talking about missing #BabySky #HLN

Oh good. No doubt B$own will take that chance to tell the whole world about how she is planning to extort money from the British doctor parents of a missing British child.

Well, she is bound to mention it, isn't she? She will have a huge audience to share her news with, it will be all over the US media within hours and the UK media tomorrow.

Lots of luvverly publicity for B$own!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:56 pm

I see Ms Bremner went to the same law school as Ted Bundy...

http://abovethelaw.com/2010/09/lawyer-of-the-day-anne-bremneri-represent-seattle-police-you-cant-arrest-me/#disqus_thread

Seattle University School of Law, fka UPS Law School, aka Brown Law School (as we affectionately referred to it), is indeed accredited.

The most notorious UPS student was Ted Bundy. According to one source, Bundy "did take some night classes at Puget Sound but lost interest in the second-rate schooling and essentially flunked out." (He later attended University of Utah Law School.) At least now we know where Bremner got her second-rate preparation for her DUI bust.

Indeed; look how succesfully Bundy defended himself....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Another distraught mother for Pat Brown to tear to shreds.

Okay, a bit stupid to leave a baby alone in a car while you go off to get petrol. But Pat Brown isn't interested in solving cases, she just enjoys pontificating about the failures of other women, and how imperfect they are compared to her. I am coming up to loathing this woman.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:18 pm

B$own doesn't rate too highly in anyone's 'motherhood' stakes, after the kitten-killing incident.

As her daughter was clearly only a child, for her to have loaded kittens into the drier, what was she doing operating the machine to begin with?

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id191.html

When my daughter cooked our kittens by accident in the dryer, I cancelled Christmas.

Oh, something for Sadie - look what else is on that mccannfiles page?

Would it really be possible for one of the McCanns to cart the body of their daughter back to England? Yes, absolutely. Because of the climate in Portugal, it is possible that should they have buried Maddy in a shallow grave in a sandy substrate, her body would have mummified. Mummification is a desiccation of the corpse where the fluids drain into the ground and the rest of the body dries up. There is relatively little odor associated with a mummified body.

If this occurred, the body would be easier to transport; it would be lighter and drier and lacking the horrible smell of a corpse. Such a body could easily be placed in a sealed bag and placed in a suitcase. Screening of stowed luggage is not likely to uncover a body inside of a suitcase and when the traveler reaches the other end and goes through customs, they enter the "Have nothing to declare line," and just walk through (unless they exhibit concerning behavior that raises a red flag and launches a search of the luggage). As to the McCanns, I seriously doubt they were searched upon arrival, not with all the press surrounding them and the mass of curious onlookers, reporters, and VIPS lurking about.
IF the McCanns were involved and IF Maddy's body was brought home, when this would have happened is another question. Unfortunately, only those inside the organization would (we hope) know the truth about the McCann's movements. For example, Gerry McCann returned to England on June 19, just four days after an exhaustive search for Madeleine was called off. This search was in an arid, desolate area (the kind of climate which might encourage the mummification of a body) near a town called Odiaxere. A letter from an unknown sender had stated she could be found there in a shallow grave. Four days later, Gerry is on a plane home. I don't know if he took any luggage with him, anything more than a rucksack (which I don't know the size of). He only stayed for the day, purportedly to attend some meetings. He claims he had his wallet stolen while getting money from an ATM and later that evening, the wallet was mailed back to him. A rather peculiar story that I wonder might not be a cover for the reason he was late to his meetings; he ostensibly spent the time calling credit card companies to cancel his credit cards.

'Ostensibly'? So, is B$own really claiming that she thinks the British police and the PJ are too stupid to check that they were actually cancelled, with all the hassle that causes?

Does she not know ATMs have cameras in Englandshire? Yes, they do!

And I somehow don't see him using a 'rucksack' to carry his decomposing daughter onto a plane as handluggage...

I am stunned every time I read that - where on earth does she think Portugal is? In the middle of the Sahara Desert?

Does she really not know that it is on the Atlantic, with a maritime climate? It is much hotter, most of the time, than the UK, but it does have some dreadful weather, even occasionally during the summer.

I seem to recall there were days this year when the weather in the UK was actually better than Portugal....

Yet she thinks it's a doddle for homicidal fathers to mummify their daughters on tourist beaches...

No wonder real profilers find her an embarrasment; Dayle Hinman wouldn't come out with trash like that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:23 pm

BTW, is B$own also claiming that the PJ were too stupid to notice Evil Gerry first burying his daughter on a tourist beach, and then digging her up again?

I take it she has read all the reports in the PJ files about the terrain around PDL? No?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:39 pm

I suppose y'all know that the Sand Burying Business was one of The Pitch Forker Theories some time ago. It isn't Pat Brown Original Thought, but she obviously likes the idea.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:51 pm

bb1 wrote:BTW, is B$own also claiming that the PJ were too stupid to notice Evil Gerry first burying his daughter on a tourist beach, and then digging her up again?

I take it she has read all the reports in the PJ files about the terrain around PDL? No?

Luckily for Gerry, he and Kate were not bothered by the press and photographers while in Portugal. Which would allow him to amply opportunity to bury Madeleine in the sand on the beach, and then dig her up again a few weeks later.

Thats correct, isn't it?

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:29 pm

sans_souci wrote:
bb1 wrote:BTW, is B$own also claiming that the PJ were too stupid to notice Evil Gerry first burying his daughter on a tourist beach, and then digging her up again?

Luckily for Gerry, he and Kate were not bothered by the press and photographers while in Portugal. Which would allow him to amply opportunity to bury Madeleine in the sand on the beach, and then dig her up again a few weeks later.

Thats correct, isn't it?
Huh?
Was that the year of the 'Can't smell a damned thing' convention?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Oh, she's turned up:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Official Find Madeleine Campaign attempts to shut down talk of my book & lawsuit. facebook.com/Official.Find.… #McCann #ProfilerPatBrown #lawsuit
2 hours ago

Oh, no no no no, wrong again! We WANT her ridiculous 'lawsuit' to be front-page news in the UK media, we WANT the whole world to know what she is up to.

Funny how Ms Bremner didn't want to discuss it, though, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:34 pm

crazytony wrote:
sans_souci wrote:

Thats correct, isn't it?
Huh?
Was that the year of the 'Can't smell a damned thing' convention?

Nah, That was The Year of the Wildest Theory Competition.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:53 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, she's turned up:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Official Find Madeleine Campaign attempts to shut down talk of my book & lawsuit. facebook.com/Official.Find.… #McCann #ProfilerPatBrown #lawsuit
2 hours ago

Oh, no no no no, wrong again! We WANT her ridiculous 'lawsuit' to be front-page news in the UK media, we WANT the whole world to know what she is up to.

Funny how Ms Bremner didn't want to discuss it, though, isn't it?
She really should have a look at my blog this morning. Her darling Amaral is revealed for what he is.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:05 pm

She's too busy moralizing about 'Free Speach', Tony:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
#FreedomofSpeech for Dummies: One can block comments on one's OWN FB page, but not block others from having their own FB page. #McCann
2 hours ago

And since when did freedom of speech include the right to hi-jack the image of an abducted child, and stick in on sites with no other reason to exist than hurling abuse, frequently obscene, at her parents?

If FB do not wish to carry material like that, they cannot be forced to. Do the pitchforkers think companies want to be commercially linked to them?

And someone really ought to remind B$own that the UK has different laws from the US - she doesn't seem to know that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:12 pm

No doubt she thinks they should just roll their eyes and laugh it off if she wants to ransack their family home in the course of her Searching, Jayelles.

That'll be right.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Can I see some evidence of Ms Brown "rolling her eyes and laughing it off" when the McCanns solicitor tells Amazon that her profile may be libellous?

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:55 pm

sans_souci wrote:Can I see some evidence of Ms Brown "rolling her eyes and laughing it off" when the McCanns solicitor tells Amazon that her profile may be libellous?

Laugh it off? She threw a bloody great wobbly when her pamphlet was withdraw. She didn't think that was at all funny.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:59 pm

Yup; that was a classic eject-toys-from-pram tanty Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:03 pm

And still no sign of B$own telling the world when the McCanns did this?

'PROFILER' BROWN CLAIMS SHE IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MCCANNS - Page 13 Suep10

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:29 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Mentions not showing up on my Twitter page. Let me know if you can see them elsewhere! Maybe they will return? #McCann #ProfilerPatBrown

Supersleuth's lost her mentions rofl rofl rofl rofl

Own up, who did it? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:33 pm

bb1 wrote:ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Mentions not showing up on my Twitter page. Let me know if you can see them elsewhere! Maybe they will return? #McCann #ProfilerPatBrown

Supersleuth's lost her mentions rofl rofl rofl rofl

Own up, who did it? rofl rofl rofl

I cannot tell a lie. It wuz MuratFan.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next