JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN

+3
crazytony
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 3 Empty Re: WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:17 pm

That's odd, we don't have any rules about new members and links, unless it's built into the board? No worries, I'll sort them smile

They look like being interesting reading...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 3 Empty Re: WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN

Post  greenink211 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:25 pm

It says I can't post links for seven days.

Here's another from 1998.

http://www.ftrbooks.net psych/nazi/nazi_doctors.htm

with a Maryland address which fits.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:26 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Brown_%28criminal_profiler%29

Yes, I saw you trying to reason with someone who didn't know people can and frequently do write their own Wikis - they probably don't know other Wiki members can also change them.

Which led to great hilarity with Bennett; he wrote his Wiki about how wonderful he was, then Wiki members changed it so it was somewhat more realistic, Wiki got fed up of the whole row and just locked the entry in whatever state it was and left it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:30 pm

greenink211 wrote:It says I can't post links for seven days.

Here's another from 1998.

http://www.ftrbooks.net/psych/nazi/nazi_doctors.htm

with a Maryland address which fits.

My apologies, Greenink, I have rummaged around and found that that is indeed the default setting. Provided I haven't done anything stupid, you should be able to now.

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:32 pm

bb1 wrote:That's odd, we don't have any rules about new members and links, unless it's built into the board? No worries, I'll sort them smile

They look like being interesting reading...

Oh My God. Are you sure you should do this?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:33 pm

I think I've fixed it, Sabot - I hadn't even looked in that bit embarass
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:40 pm

bb1 wrote:I think I've fixed it, Sabot - I hadn't even looked in that bit embarass

Well the world hasn't come to an end yet, so hopefully it isn't just on Countdown, Tick Tocking away. We don't need any of that rubbish here.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Thanks, Jayelles, that is very telling. Reality isn't quite matching her hype, is it?

Good point from Tony:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

I suspect B$own may be really pushing her luck as far as criminal offences go - and as for calling Madeleine the gift that keeps on giving - I don't think anyone has the words for the wave of revulsion and anger that has gone across the internet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3