JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN

+3
crazytony
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 Empty Re: WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:31 pm

I just thought she was a pretendy profiler, but I couldn't understand why she hadn't read the police files, why she wasn't even sufficiently interested to know that the forensic reports had been online for, what, three years?

It was so sloppy....

But it never was about anything but, well, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, was it?

Try to piggyback her failure of a leaflet on Kate's successful book, then cry Foul! and issue ridiculous legal threats. Oh, and boast. Her own words damn her; what would a criminal court make of them?

As an aside, I bet MM is very glad it wasn't them B$own decided to use as her launchpad for this scam; one way or another, I don't see this staying out of the media very long, and anyone associated with this bit of grifter-ing would be well advised to keep a very, very low profile for a very, very long time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 Empty Re: WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Did she really think that this was going to be a slam dunk in the $$$$$ dept? I wonder why she's so desperate?

Is it really true that no one is interested in her anymore, or is it just a nasty rumor? Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Jayelles wrote:I have found some other twitter comments from her -about Kate's book selling 50,000 copies when it first went on sale and snidely about "who says crime doesn't pay?"

I just worked out that if she'd piggy-backed on Kate's book and if everyone who'd bought kate's book bought hers, she'd have made £80K from her profile based upon those 50,000 book sales. Of course we now know that figure is much more and doesn't include sales internationally. Brown must be green with envy.

Again, from:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/06/i-await-your-replies-pat-brown/#disqus_thread

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 Crime10

B$own thought she was on a nice little earner, didn't she? $80,000 for that load of rubbish - and as she boasted, she expected a reaction. Doubtless she then went to Ms Bremner with some tale about Free Speach.

I am sure Ms Bremner will be interested to see what her client has been up to on the internet:

http://annebremner.com/contact.html

CONTACT

If you have any questions or comments, please get in touch by e-mailing us and we'll respond to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you. E-mail: anne@annebremner.com
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:03 am

That 80k GBP would be $128,500.00 (approx). Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  The Gringo Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:26 am

I am just learning about B$own. Heard about her in the past, but never quite "got" what she does. From her tweets, she is an absolutely wretched human being. So sad a tree had to be sacrificed for her little pamphlet of bull hockey!

The Gringo
Phoenix Risen
Phoenix Risen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:21 am

I am speachless. Well, nearly. This was all a set up to make money. Not that I have anything against making money, I do a bit of that myself, but my efforts contain an element of hard work, not trying to flog a load of lies about the parents of a missing child.

But like all of her kind she has to boast about how clever she is, and has consequently provided Carter Ruck with all of the proof they need to expose her nasty little scheme.

Actually, Amazon might be interested as well. She tried to drag them into it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:29 pm

But like all of her kind she has to boast about how clever she is, and has consequently provided Carter Ruck with all of the proof they need to expose her nasty little scheme.

I 'profile' that there is enough evidence of B$own's intent to obtain money by deception in B$own's own words to interest a Grand Jury, Sabot.

B$own would be well advised to get a booking on a liner doing a world cruise before Shytehitsfan .

Of all the snake oil salesmen who have tried to leech off Madeleine McCann, she really is the worst of the lot with this blatant attempt at blackmail. And to sit and scheme all this out Evil or Very Mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:38 pm

I don't think she can afford a world cruise, actually. Sad, really. She obviously needs a rest. Do they have Free Loony Bins in America?

Perhaps The Grand Jury can Section her. That would save everyone a load of trouble.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Noooooo, Sabot - she wasn't booking a cruise. No, she was touting for business as a lecturer on a cruise.

The link was posted last night, I must try and find it. I gather she didn't get any job offers.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:02 pm

bb1 wrote:Noooooo, Sabot - she wasn't booking a cruise. No, she was touting for business as a lecturer on a cruise.

The link was posted last night, I must try and find it. I gather she didn't get any job offers.....

Oh My, I didn't know that. What was she going to Lecture about? How to be first in the life boat? Or, Up the creek without a paddle?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Clearly, B$own was going to tell them how clever she was...

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 Cruise10

http://www.cruisespeaking.com/profile/details.php?if_username=shestalker

She doesn't appear to have had much success, though, despite promising such delights as...

Pat's Programs
Pat's Blog
Pat's Picture Album
Pat's Videos

Even funnier is the section where the speakers available list their subjects....Arts/Culture/Music.

Look what B$own describes herself as:

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 Zeleb10

'CELEBRITY'

ROFLMAO rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Oh My God. Celebtity, eh. Nothing like blowing your own trumpet.

Whoops. I meant Celebrity, of course.

Last edited by Sabot on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:06 pm

Yup, B$own thinks she is a zelebrity - right up there with footballers' girlfriends, reality show 'stars', and Jordan's ex-husbands WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 4
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:14 pm

She does lead with her chin, rather.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:24 pm

The mind boggles, Jayelles.

Between trying - and failing - to get bookings on cruise ships, trawling for supporters from Bennett's lot, and trying to piggyback her own failed leaflet onto Kate McCann's successful book, I think 'notorious' would be a better word to describe B$own.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Posted by: Rilke55 on November 9, 2011 2:24 PMBinky wrote:

Let me put this another way...........before this one gets whooshed, if PB didn't point her finger at the Mc's and was just a profiler from the US, would she be getting the support she is or would she be classed as just another eh, dare I say it, yank, looking for her 15 mins of fame?

unq.

No, she would not have got that support.

The loud American (I know there are quiet ones too) saw a business opportunity - aligned herself to a virulent anti forum (that of the disgruntled B'ham driving instructor) and fed there on being the new messiah.

As had Bennett done years ago.

The same guys who lap up her every word now - followed the dumbskull Coldwater for months and the swimming pool attendant Bennett for years - the hate brigade in short

I would love to know why they all fell for B$own's 'search' fund - did they honestly think the Portuguese authorities were going to let her trample all over them?

Did they honestly think the UK police were going to let her anywhere near Rothley to 'search' people's home?

No wait - I do know. They have so much invested in their blind hatred of the McCann family, they have not only lost any trace of humanity, they have lost all ability to think rationally.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:59 pm

bb1 wrote:Posted by: Rilke55 on November 9, 2011 2:24 PMBinky wrote:

Let me put this another way...........before this one gets whooshed, if PB didn't point her finger at the Mc's and was just a profiler from the US, would she be getting the support she is or would she be classed as just another eh, dare I say it, yank, looking for her 15 mins of fame?

unq.

No, she would not have got that support.

The loud American (I know there are quiet ones too) saw a business opportunity - aligned herself to a virulent anti forum (that of the disgruntled B'ham driving instructor) and fed there on being the new messiah.

As had Bennett done years ago.

The same guys who lap up her every word now - followed the dumbskull Coldwater for months and the swimming pool attendant Bennett for years - the hate brigade in short

I would love to know why they all fell for B$own's 'search' fund - did they honestly think the Portuguese authorities were going to let her trample all over them?

Did they honestly think the UK police were going to let her anywhere near Rothley to 'search' people's home?

No wait - I do know. They have so much invested in their blind hatred of the McCann family, they have not only lost any trace of humanity, they have lost all ability to think rationally.
Before Brown's debacle is over, there will be a whole heap of folks, calling us loud mouth yanks.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Oh, no, Tony, never you and Lily, and our other lovely US members hug

B$own, unfortunately, is like a caricature, and a very bad ambassador for the US. Ignorant, rude, patronizing - thinking she can turn up in Europe and tell everyone what to do, demanding she be allowed to Search the homes of British families...

It's appalling behaviour - and so vulgar.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:28 pm

She has taken to issuing threats, now mad

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 Theif

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:29 pm

You know how the caricature of the Brit aboard is someone staggering around in Union Jack shorts, with a can of lager in both hands?

Well, B$own is the US equivalent....I think the fact that she couldn't even get a gig on a cruise ship despite claiming to be a CELEBRITY says it all.

Well, would you like to have the likes of her forced on you on holiday? She was told by one of her former tutors she was a stalker, and in danger of being arrested - who needs her hanging around and making up stories about passengers to get herself a few more $$$$$$$$$.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Quite, Bonny. Terribly non U.

Ghastly woman.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:32 pm

crazytony wrote:
She has taken to issuing threats, now mad

WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 Theif

All mouth and trousers, Tony - stamping her hooves because she can't get alcohol at breakfast time is about her dead strength.

Her bluff has been well and truly called; if she thinks that her own words are not now everywhere they need to be, she is a very foolish woman indeed.

And let us not forget - no-one WAS messing with her. She started all this thinking she could get $$$$$$; hard luck, it's all gone pear-shaped and the only person heading for a court appearance is her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:37 pm

I bet B$own was WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 6 WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 6 WHY IT'S ALL OVER FOR 'PROFILER' BROWN - Page 2 6 when she decided to launch this scam from Bennett's site.

She will have seen that - APPARENTLY - it has three times the members of MM, and will have assumed there were richer pickings there. She won't have realised most of them are socks, and clones of members of sites that support the McCann family.

I suspect MM have had a very lucky escape, they aren't going to be associated with B$own when Shytehitsfan
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:02 pm

I wonder why she's a single woman. She's not that bad looking in a brassy sort of way.

Actually, don't bother to answer that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:11 pm

If you take a glance at the URL of that cruise page you'll see she calls herself Shestalker to sign in.

There's also a "Shestalker" called Pat Brown on Amazon based in Minneapolis but thats probably just chance.

http://131.193.40.52/data/amazon-memberinfo-locations.txt
(Big page that clogs up browsers badly but the info is there.)

There's also a "Shestalker" posting on a crime site back in 1997 and signing posts as "SHE". She's discussing in detail the nature of guess what? You didn't guess. Its PROFILING. Oh and talks about the time she lived in Denmark and was depressed. But this isn't chance because she talks about the man she rented a room to as well.

http://www.reocities.com/vandelist/dis.htm

And according to Wikipedia Pat Brown the CRIMINAL profiler set up her Sexual Homicide Exchange around 1996. Its abbreviated name given as SHE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Brown_%28criminal_profiler%29

BUT WHAT KIND OF PERSON calls themselves SHESTALKER? Not a professional criminal profiler wanting to be taken seriously thats for sure.

Sorry had to break links as I am new.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next