JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK'

+5
Lamplighter
Maggs
lily
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 6 Empty Re: LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK'

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:55 pm

You welcome my friends, thank you for your kind words.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 6 Empty Re: LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK'

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:56 pm

Yes bb1, amaral seems shrinking, perhaps due to botox, or lack of boozes.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:20 am

Odd; I can't see anything on the Morais blog about the book launch, but then, she didn't mention Gonc's TV appearance, either.

I am sure there will be reports in the Portuguese press, I'll try there.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:36 am

But, I've been waiting with bated breath. I haven't slept all night for thinking about this Momentous Event.
Now what am I going to do? Will he be on Telly today, do you think?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:50 am

Yes! That'll be it - Gonc is saving himself for the Big Reveal! I've gone through the Portuguese press, even pesquisar -ed and I can't find anything.

Maybe there will be supplements and extracts tomorrow?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:25 pm

TOMORROW? I can't wait that long. Farewell Cruel World, tis time for me to depart this mortal coil. Please delete my account forthwith.
All donations to The Pat Brown Profiler Memorial Fund.

PS. Can you change my User Name to, ThatWasaFlounceifEverISawOne?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Come back, Sabot, we all love you, honest, we all know how you have gone through gallons of gin worked your fingers to the bone, to, er, well, you've done something...

Anyway, if you flounce off, you will miss the general Fin de siècle miasma hanging over the pitchforkers, between B$own's mercenary prounouncement of last night, and Bennett jumping the shark by declaring

REPLY: I don't for one moment think that Madeleine's body was transported anywhere that evening. Her 'disappearance' IMO occurred before 3 May.

Well, that makes the PJ, Gonc, the UK officers, all the media - the whole police investigation, and anyone involved in it, in fact - look pretty stupid, doesn't it?

Hey ho, who cares if they are all merrily diving down the same rabbit hole as Textusa?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews

We have exciting tidings - and piccies - of the Big Book Launch at the Cheap Book Shop last night. Only snag is, it's on Levy's site, so it probably is somewhat economical with the truth....

http://duartelevy.eu/2011/11/11/goncalo-amaral-lancou-guia-para-pais-de-criancas-desaparecidas-ou-raptadas/

Gonçalo Amaral has released a guide to cases of disappearance and abduction*

LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 6 Goncalo_Amaral__PVH-1740-300x204

"Lives without defense" was presented by Paulo Sargento and Gonçalo Amaral - Picture by Paul Henriques

" Lives without defense "is the title of the new book by Gonçalo Amaral, former coordinator of the Judicial Police (PJ) who led the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
Presented on Friday in Lisbon, the book has a preface of the psychologist Paulo Sargento and brings together an important collection of documents on the investigation into the disappearance, kidnapping and child abuse in Portugal and abroad.
Marked by the case which led him to abandon PJ, Amaral included in his book numerous references to the Maddie case and a guide for parents, educators and guardians of children missing or abducted.
Another feature in the book the former coordinator prepares a guide for practitioners on the criminal investigation of the critical phase of the abduction of children "- the manual methodology that did not exist in May 2007 when Madeleine McCann disappeared in Praia da Luz

The disappearance of Maddie, the triple homicide of Santa Comba Dao, the crimes of King Ghoba and death of Joan in Figueira (PortimĂ£o) are just some of the cases that formed the basis of the work now published by Goncalo Amaral.

"One More provocation"

In the UK, a source close to Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry McCann, confirmed that the couple and their lawyers "follow closely" the interventions of Gonçalo Amaral.
"I am sure that Kate and Gerry do not know the contents of the book. But it is certain that the lawyers are going to pay attention to everything involving the couple and their daughter's disappearance, "said one source who, faced with the book cover, stressed that the choice was" more a provocation. "
Kate and Gerry McCann, continue to ensure the promotion of "Madeleine," must return to Portugal in February next year to return to face in the process that Gonçalo Amaral move against the former PJ coordinator.

Details and gallery images are available in the private forum.

===================

Private forum? That must be Nutter Central - or an offshoot of Fatties Anonymous.

And what's this?

a source close to Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry McCann

Sure about that, is he? I think everyone knows by now that when the Man Mountain makes remarks like that, it means he made it up.

Oh, and BTW, British peeps don't use phrases like:

the choice was" more a provocation. "

European hatebloggers do, though. The Devil's in the detail Wink

*What, a guide to fouling up investigations, framing parents, with or without torture, and failing to find the abducted child?*

ETA, sorry, I missed a piccie of Gonc looking pensive:

LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 6 Goncalo_Amaral__PVH-1728-200x300

Gonçalo Amaral points out the limitations of the law and the failures of the national model of intervention - Picture by Paul Henriques.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Gonçalo Amaral points out the limitations of the law and the failures of the national model of intervention

He is one huge failure in the missing childrens arena. He has nothing of value to bring to the table. mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:34 pm

I was ROFL-ing at the fake statement from the source close to Maddie's parents, Levy has pulled that tired old stunt a few times too often now - the desperation is starting to show.

And while I can well see Lovely Sofa shrieking about something being a provocation, it just isn't a British term.

Time Levy packed it in, methinks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Helloooo. I'm back. Phew, been to the nearest Outpost for more Gin. Whoops. I meant Dog Food.
Not overly impressed by the demands for my return. Well, demand, actually, being singular in quantity.

Must try harder next time.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Sabot wrote:Helloooo. I'm back. Phew, been to the nearest Outpost for more Gin. Whoops. I meant Dog Food.
Not overly impressed by the demands for my return. Well, demand, actually, being singular in quantity.

That was a flounce, I must try harder. How did you manage to leave the smoke trail behind you? I thought that was brilliant biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Gonçalo Amaral points out the limitations of the law and the failures of the national model of intervention

Wonder who taught him to care about the missing?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:57 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:Helloooo. I'm back. Phew, been to the nearest Outpost for more Gin. Whoops. I meant Dog Food.

That was a flounce, I must try harder. How did you manage to leave the smoke trail behind you? I thought that was brilliant biggrin

They don't call me Speedy Gonzales for nothing. Not when it comes to buying Gin, that is.
Vroom Vroom.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:00 pm

crazytony wrote:Gonçalo Amaral points out the limitations of the law and the failures of the national model of intervention

Wonder who taught him to care about the missing?

I suspect he is trying to outsource the blame for the mess he caused - and is still causing - over Madeleine's abduction.

And doubtless trying to pretend it was all the fault of Someone Else that he is a convicted criminal because of his cover-up of the torture of Leonor Cipriano.

It's never Gonc's fault.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:32 pm

I honestly cannot understand how these so called men have the nerve to whine and complain the way they do? They sound so weak and immature. Rolling Eyes
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Welcome back, ma petite. I knew you would return, I have such confidence in you!!
LL hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:38 pm

Shocked As I was asleep when the drama unfolded, I didn't realize you had flounced, Sabot.

My sincere apologies for that. whistle flower

And just for good measure..... santa sunny queen farao
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Thank You, Thank You. I think it's called Addiction, actually. The Forum, not The Gin, as if.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:20 pm

Gonc seems to have been doing the rounds of the daytime chat shows. Morais is translating another one:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2011/11/goncalo-amaral-in-boa-tarde-without.html

which he did yesterday, before he appeared at the Cheap Book shop.

I am afraid I simply do not trust Morais' translations, if there is anything she doesn't like in it, she will leave it out or change it ever so slightly. We've all seen her do it too many times before.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:16 pm

Hey, I wonder if gonçalo amaral learned how to investigate abductions in a tavern or in a brewery, judging for his disgusting behaviour in the crap investigation in Praia da Luz, not to mention in the Cipriano case.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:22 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Hey, I wonder if gonçalo amaral learned how to investigate abductions in a tavern or in a brewery, judging for his disgusting behaviour in the crap investigation in Praia da Luz, not to mention in the Cipriano case.

God knows what he learned, Pedro, but it certainly wasn't how to be a Detective.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:29 pm

This is from Morais' blog so don't know how accurate it is but......

GA: Without a doubt. At a national level, we are a small country, there should be a police unit solely for the disappearance of children. Kidnap or not, but for the disappearance of children. Regardless if it is a voluntary disappearance or not, even in voluntary disappearances, that child and the anxiety that her absence - it could be for a day or two [the disappearance] - causes to the family, the anguish implied, that is important.

CL: It is one of the worries you have in this book, you speak about the suffering, the...

GA: Exactly.

CL: ...the devastation that is, for a family to feel the absence and not have any information about their child, about...

GA: And they don't even know what to do.

CL: ...about the child if it is a small child; but, inclusively the grandparents, the siblings, all the family not knowing what to do and with a huge suffering.

Does Gonc mean the suffering like beating the carp out of a woman whose child is missing? That type of suffering?

What about the McCanns' suffering when he decided straight away that they had done it when they had not?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Sabot, I don't know why it took so long to dawn on me that Gonc was carrying on like this...

We need information about the parents and their friends, to know who they are, what they do, if they have problems in their country, if the children were victims of abuse, if the family, neighbours, friends could have noticed any suspicious behaviour, what are their jobs, if they work full-time, etc. Is any member of their family depressed or suffered from depression in the past? Do the couple maintain good relationships? Are they implicated in serious litigation? Do they have enemies? For what reason? So, I telephone Glen Powers, the English liaison officer in Portugal, inform him of events and request that he relay our requests for reports. We consider these to be of the greatest importance and await sensitive responses to guide our investigation.

At breakfast time on the 4th, for crying out loud! Madeleine had been missing for less than twelve hours, and ALREADY Gonc was after her parents.

They hadn't given proper statements to the police, nothing - but Gonc's vendetta had already started.

Note - there is not a single word in that about trying to find Madeleine; all that was bothering the Great Man was how the McCanns got on with their neighbours in the UK.

FFS! It beggars belief. That is no-one's fault but his own - if he needed a guidebook to tell him his priority should have been FINDING THE MISSING CHILD, then he had no business being in the police force.

Oh, and not a word about his new status as an arguido, either.

Funny that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:49 pm

I don't think anyone of the general public in Britain realised how bad it was in the beginning, Bonny. And the distorted translations didn't help. We were all so naive, never thinking for a minute that this horror story could happen. That a Police Force could be so corrupt.
But you may be sure that the Translators on The Mirror Forum and 3As knew all about Gonc and his oppos. That is such a disgrace.

Well now, they went one step too far. Don't mess with The Brits. We may look a bit stupid but we know how to protect our own. Portugal is going to be very grateful for Madeleine McCann. Nothing is ever in vain ultimately. And she will be found one day.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next