JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK'

+5
Lamplighter
Maggs
lily
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 4 Empty Re: LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK'

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Odd - there is a distinct lack of enthusiasm on the hate sites for Gonc's latest effort. Maybe they can see the yawning trapdoor at his feet? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 4 Empty Re: LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK'

Post  muratfan Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Gonc cannot see the trapdoor for his stomach
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Well, I thought the latest opus from the pen of Big Rock would be greeted with wild rejoicing by his fans, but there has been a bit of a stony silence.

One or two did their best to whip up interest on MM - and failed.

As for the Morais blog - this announcement was made last night. But no-one has said a word, so far...

Gonçalo Amaral: New book
31 October 2011 at 4:31:00 PM | Posted by astro 0 comments

I suppose it would be too much to expect that they secretly realise that Gonc writing a book about missing children is a bit like Gaddafi having written a book of Top Tips on being a popular dictator?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Oh dear, trouble in Goncworld, is there?

The news of Gonc's latest opus finally garnered all of 14 comments on the Morais blog - the socks really will have to do better than that for Big Rock.

And it has now been bumped down by some ten-year-old video by - Guess who?

Yes, Ms Morais.

Oh, the drama and excitement of it all Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Carolina Today

Panda wrote:
I must say I"m surprised Amaral did not have the Book published in English once the Apellate Court lifted the Injunction because his theory was one of
those the Final Report indicated. It could be he is waiting for the outcome of the Trial.

When Gonçalo Amaral first published the book the copyright was purchased by the publisher. Therefore, the book is no longer his to have translated in English or printed again.

What have we been saying for months - years, in fact? And Guerra & Paz don't want reminded of the disaster he brought down on them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Public invites being issued:

http://www.planeta.pt/agenda/apresentacao-de-%C2%ABvidas-sem-defesa%C2%BB-de-goncalo-amaral

Presentation of "Life without defense", Gonçalo Amaral.
The Planet and FNAC are pleased to invite you Eg for the first presentation of the book

"Countless lives Defence»

Gonçalo Amaral

The book will be presented by Dr. Carlos Ferrer Santos
When
Day 12 November 2011 at 21:30 H
Local
FNAC Coimbra - Coimbra Forum

No doubt it will sink without trace like the last one. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Oh, but surely it is all set to be a worldwide phenomenon? rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Did the last one actually exist, or what it just the covers that were getting touted as evidence of Gonc's literary skills?

And what happened to the 'new book' fans were promised by Lovely Sofa in April? Or the 'new book' he was writing with a Brazilian author?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:26 pm

bb1 wrote:Public invites being issued:

http://www.planeta.pt/agenda/apresentacao-de-%C2%ABvidas-sem-defesa%C2%BB-de-goncalo-amaral

The Planet and FNAC are pleased to invite you Eg for the first presentation of the book

Gonçalo Amaral

When
Local

LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 4 Raspberry

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:32 pm

bb1 wrote:Public invites being issued:

Gonçalo Amaral

When
Local

Gemil Planalto Sta. Clara
3044-520 Coimbra Horário da Loja:
10h-24h Email:
fnac.coimbra@fnac.pt

Gonçalo Amaral brings together an important collection of documents about the investigation into the disappearance of children internationally. Build a work intended as a reference for parents, researchers and all those who find it necessary to speak, and above all act so fragile lives are not defenseless. The book is an important warning for three of the greatest scourges of our time: the disappearance, kidnapping and child abuse.

Oh my goodness, he's not using the Police Files is he? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Who do you call "Tony Bennett and the trolley dolly's researchers" of course Eek
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:45 pm

It's really scary if Gonc thinks he's an expert on the subject, Maggs. I mean, I wonder how much he really remembers in between drinks and seafood? Stairs, bags on heads, freezers.................. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Build a work intended as a reference

What, whatever Gonc says, DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE!!! rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:50 pm

I think I may have the concept for his book now. He will set out what he did (or more to the point, did not do), and then tell the world not to repeat them? As he has had no success in the field of recovering missing children.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:51 pm

I´ll bet that this "collection" was written between beers and shrimps, which is a crap, because, amaral´s only expertise is barrels of beer.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:51 pm

anotherviv Viv
@
@greenink211 Goncalo is a lovely man who was immediately asking Brit cops to help try to find out what happened to Maddie #McCann

What, this Gonc? The one who wasted time and manpower spying on the UK police?

We insist on knowing what our English counterparts have come to Portugal to do. I assign one of my investigators to follow the English superintendent like a shadow and to keep me informed about his actions. I want to be informed of everything he learns, the names of the people he meets and the places he goes to.

Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau

What's wrong? I'm using Gonc's book as a reference biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:52 pm

lily wrote:It's really scary if Gonc thinks he's an expert on the subject, Maggs. I mean, I wonder how much he really remembers in between drinks and seafood? Stairs, bags on heads, freezers.................. mad

Ashtrays, shovels, bluebags........
He couldn't remember which bin he threw the kids dog in Lily vomit
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:54 pm

amaral´s book will act against him, because it will only prove that he don´t know nothing of how to handle with child abductions
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:56 pm

bb1 wrote:Build a work intended as a reference

What, whatever Gonc says, DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE!!! rofl rofl rofl

Bonny, Gonc couldn't build a police station out of Lego rofl rofl rofl rofl

He should write a book on "How to beat up your Wife" and get away with it, or "All My Love Affairs".
He ain't nicknamed Gonc the Bonc for nothing, you know hug

Last edited by Maggs on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:57 pm

Or a guide to Portimao bars and seafood restaurants Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:57 pm

What kind of crap is this? "Goncalo is a lovely man?", only for big boozes.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:What kind of crap is this? "Goncalo is a lovely man?", only for big boozes.

Well, big boozes is all she is fit for, too, Pedro Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Yes bb1, you´re right, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:04 pm

bb1 wrote:
Pedro Silva wrote:What kind of crap is this? "Goncalo is a lovely man?", only for big boozes.

Well, big boozes is all she is fit for, too, Pedro Wink

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Maggs wrote:
lily wrote:It's really scary if Gonc thinks he's an expert on the subject, Maggs. I mean, I wonder how much he really remembers in between drinks and seafood? Stairs, bags on heads, freezers.................. mad

Ashtrays, shovels, bluebags........
He couldn't remember which bin he threw the kids dog in Lily vomit

Oh......what about his ex-girlfriend who he threatened? Something about a golden bullet? She had a young child.

It's heartwarming to know he is such a caring human being, Maggs.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Head Hounder is a fan:

'The English Gag' purported to be an account of how the British authorities, at quite a high level, interefered with the Portuguese investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. It is almost astonishing that, so far as I am aware, there has not yet even been a summary of its contents published.

For those of us researching what really happened to Madeleine, Goncalo Amaral's 'Truth About A Lie' book is a valuable source document, with detailed information about what the Portuguese detectives uncovered.

It would surely be to our advantage if someone could at least summarise its contents in English.

Grenville Green when he was MF's Chairman went to Lisbon to support Goncalo Amaral and bought a copy of his book, in Portuguese of course.

LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 4 Amaral10

Ah, who could ever forget the glamour of Fridge Magnet Night.

Did Grenville ever come back from Devil's Tower, or is he still on the Mothership confused
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next