JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK'

+5
Lamplighter
Maggs
lily
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 2 Empty Re: LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK'

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:53 pm

This may, or may not be, interesting - the begging bowl seems to be out for Gonc now:

LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 2 Beggar10

To the best of my knowledge, the only reason to think anything is happening next month is because Ms Duarte said something about September?

And why are they collecting for Gonc, anyway? He should be able to prove that he isn't a serial liar and libeller quite easily - shouldn't he?

All he has to do is produce the Ace from his Sleeve, and it is all over.

So what's the problem? Gonc plays his Ace, the Evil McCanns are instantly arrested, and it's all done and dusted by lunchtime.

Anyone see a snag there? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 2 Empty Re: LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK'

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:56 pm

BrenR1958 Bren
@
@Rangeeni Is this the actual libel trial that is being heard in 3 weeks time? #McCann
2 hours ago

Let's see if there is anyone approaching a straight answer forthcoming.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Yippee Gonc's book is finshed and now on sale

LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 2 Mr_plo10

This is a best seller, must be read rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:21 pm

biggrin

I just realised, they cannot even tell the truth when they are scrounging for Gonc:

he faces yet another #mccann libel case

'yet another'? What libel cases brought by the Evil McCanns has Saint Gonc had to face so far, pray tell?

Because I do think the answer is NONE.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:37 pm

I see there are now a stonking 1,940 sigs on the Portuguese We Love Gonc petition.

And 828 on the international one, but there is at least one that can be scrubbed;

17 Bren Ryan Goncalo has my support 110%

Oh dear. I think he is up the same creek as Bennett...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:26 pm

And on the basis of the scrounging tweets, rumours start flying on the brunty blog:

'According to someone on Twitter, the court case that the McCann's are bringing against Amaral is happening in the second half of September. No specific date known as yet.'

Now, what was ACTUALLY said on Twitter?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Oh dear. It looks like

THERE IS NO NEW BOOK

and

THERE IS NO FORTHCOMING LIBEL TRIAL

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t352-panic-in-hateland-after-gonc-libel-trial-blunder#10085
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews

We have exciting news, via MM!!!!!!

Gonçalo Amaral speaking about his new book!
Carolina Today at 11:08 am

http://mariacpois.blogspot.com/2011/09/goncalo-amaral-proximo-livro.html

I just saw this on twitter and have not really had time even to listen to it. His new book is about abduction and abuse of children in Portugal.

Ahem.

Excuse me, but did Gonc not insist that children were never abducted in Portugal, and never, ever abused?

So, how can he have written a book about something that doesn't happen, according to him?

Oh wait, I know - he'll make it up, as usual.

And that is NOT what the new book was claimed to be about back in the Spring.

Back to sleep, everyone.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:58 pm

Off to cut grass. And have a quick chat with The Trees.

He won't be mentioning Joana Cipriano, I presume.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Hey gonçalo amaral, wasn´t you who mentioned that abductions in Portugal never happened? This book written by you amaral proves exactly the contrary.

You don´t anymore what to write or say don´t you amaral? Everytime you open your mouth, more bullshit coming from you. Your brain should reallly full of beer stench (shortcircuit in your head), because you, with this book, are now contradict yourself.

What a moron.

And then we have Júlia Pinheiro. Why does this woman waste time with a liar like gonçalo amaral? Shame on you júlia pinheiro.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:11 pm

I agree with bb1, also with Sabot.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:36 pm

On the subject of The Truth - I'm A Liar, Gonc crony Claudia says:

It is not up to GA or his legal team to sue for the non-return of the books. It is up to the Publisher. And just because we haven't hard about it, it doesn't mean it is not under way.

Yes, it does, actually. Because if Guerra & Paz were doing anything about getting the books back, you would be shouting it from the rooftops; it would be all over CdM.

And thanks for confirming the books are not Gonc's; so, where does that leave all those false claims that they were, then?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:47 pm

It is all going into meltdown, Pedro. Four and a half years it has taken. I bet Goncalo Amaral never thought we would hang around for this long. He missed a point about The Brits, no matter where we choose to live. We do not take kindly to Injustice.

And I am so sorry that we spend so much time critisising your beautiful country, but something needs to be done about the likes of Amaral. Thanks to you for trying.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:01 pm

Pedro has kindly translated Gonc's babblings on PFA:

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=8460

What on earth is he talking about? Whatever happened to the mantra that there is no child abuse in Portugal?

If you look at schools are not educating anyone. ... look, to give an example:
nobody is prepared to be a Father. One is Father and suddenly there has been a Child, you can learn to change diapers but do not learn to be a father.
It seems that part of us but can not be learned. Today, up to this concept of being the Father was to have a son, plant a tree and write a book, today is the exact opposite. First plant a tree and write a book and later have a son. There are things that are being changed in our society and it seems that we are not to follow ....

What? Que? yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:08 pm

bb1 wrote:Pedro has kindly translated Gonc's babblings on PFA:

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=8460

What on earth is he talking about? Whatever happened to the mantra that there is no child abuse in Portugal?

If you look at schools are not educating anyone. ... look, to give an example:
nobody is prepared to be a Father. One is Father and suddenly there has been a Child, you can learn to change diapers but do not learn to be a father.
It seems that part of us but can not be learned. Today, up to this concept of being the Father was to have a son, plant a tree and write a book, today is the exact opposite. First plant a tree and write a book and later have a son. There are things that are being changed in our society and it seems that we are not to follow ....

What? Que? yernuts yernuts yernuts
Did this only happen after he left the force; or was it always happening and he just didn't care?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Interesting. He doesn't actually have a Son, does he. Although I doubt that he would be telling if he did, being a Catholic, and all that.
Could this be what drives him?

And I know all about this peculiar mind set, being female myself. Been there and done that particular lack of worth.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:13 pm

Sadly, it happens in every society, and why there was this pretence that Portugal was immune - just as Portugal is the only nation on earth which has cheerful, rosy-cheeked, singing gypsies - I really do not know, Tony.

They all sound as if they are losing the few braincells they ever had, frankly; I find it increasingly difficult to make out what they are actually talking about.

Jayelles caught Brown's latest idiocy:

LATEST NEWS OF GONC'S 'NEW BOOK' - Page 2 FB+PB+SY+not+starting+in+the+UK

Again, What? Que?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Pat Brown hasn't lost the plot. She never had it in the first place.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:54 pm

I agree with Sabot, bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:03 pm

I wonder if Gonc's 'new book' will be mentioning the danger posed to children by their fathers getting drunk and driving in that state with them in their car?
When their mothers are frantic with worry and begging the police to help?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:16 pm

bb1 wrote:I wonder if Gonc's 'new book' will be mentioning the danger posed to children by their fathers getting drunk and driving in that state with them in their car?
When their mothers are frantic with worry and begging the police to help?

That got logged on The Portimao Police Station Log. Did they ever do anything about that?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Not that I can recall, Sabot - but when was it first announced that Gonc was going to 'retire'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Good point bb1, Sabot.

Yes Jayelles, I agree.

What pat brown assumes is wrong.

The first step was to talk with the McCanns also with their friends, exactly like Mr. Dave Edgar with his team did.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:47 pm

bb1 wrote:Not that I can recall, Sabot - but when was it first announced that Gonc was going to 'retire'?

Wasn't it Christmas 2007? The report made by The Lovely Sofia, I mean. The Goncs were obviously separated at this point, probably because Gonc was having it away elsewhere, although they would have us believe it was because Gonc was working so hard, looking for Madeleine.
But which ever way you look at it, it doesn't speak well for The Lovely Sofia. She was either pissed off because Gonc was doing his job, or she was away having her own "Affair" because Gonc was doing the same thing.

Very Catholic, I must say.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Yes, I checked my copies, it was Xmas 2007. I wonder if it was suggested that Gonc 'retire'? I can't think of too many people who 'retire' before they are fifty....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next