JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
MCCANNS, SMETHURST COMMENCE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BENNETT - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
MCCANNS, SMETHURST COMMENCE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BENNETT - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
MCCANNS, SMETHURST COMMENCE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BENNETT - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
MCCANNS, SMETHURST COMMENCE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BENNETT - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
MCCANNS, SMETHURST COMMENCE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BENNETT - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
MCCANNS, SMETHURST COMMENCE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BENNETT - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
MCCANNS, SMETHURST COMMENCE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BENNETT - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
MCCANNS, SMETHURST COMMENCE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BENNETT - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
MCCANNS, SMETHURST COMMENCE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BENNETT - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

MCCANNS, SMETHURST COMMENCE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BENNETT

+7
Sabot
sans_souci
barbiecar
greenink211
crazytony
muratfan
bb1
11 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

MCCANNS, SMETHURST COMMENCE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BENNETT - Page 3 Empty Re: MCCANNS, SMETHURST COMMENCE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BENNETT

Post  barbiecar Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:Oh dear, Bennett's surfaced......

Costly
Tony Bennett Today

Xavier wrote:
Well lets look it from another perspective. Tony has finally succeeded in provoking the McCanns into taking action against him. Posters here complaining that this has now happened is daft - from his actions Tony clearly knew exactly what he was doing. And he has said on a number of occasions that he wants to get the McCanns into court...

REPLY: I have taken a vow of silence on this forum from now on until the court case. But I cannot allow that incorrect statement to stand. I have never, ever, said I 'want to get the McCanns into court', and nowhere will you be able to find any such statement I have ever made.

It would be good if you would please respond and accept that.

What I may have said is that IF the McCanns were to take me to court, then I would be prepared for that, or e.g. that I would defend statements about the case that I have made. No-one in the right mind WANTS to face a committal to prison or other libel action, facing lawyers who rack up their costs at £562.50 an hour (£9.37 a minute; £4,500 for an 8-hour day).

Yet more irrelevancies and diversions; it doesn't matter whether CR get paid in peppercorns or gold bars, it is BENNETT who is at fault, however much he twists and spins.

"NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND." I told ya, he wants to go to prison.

Ooooooh a lil bit toucheeeeeee aren't we tones? Hahau Hahau

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MCCANNS, SMETHURST COMMENCE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BENNETT - Page 3 Empty Re: MCCANNS, SMETHURST COMMENCE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BENNETT

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 pm

A point which is being overlooked:

hotrod says:
"Well I'd agree if that is the case, but by the same token anyone should be able to defend themselves rather than have to forfeit that right due to high costs.

It says something when even the government believe these arrangements are not in the interest of justice."

I tend to agree with you, in principle, but from the other side of the coin. I myself have personally been the victim of Bennett's poisonous pen, and have been libeled by him. I took legal advice, and was told my case is cast iron. BUT, the costs would have been huge, and even though I would certainly have won, according to my solicitor, if Bennett had no money to pay the costs, then it would have been me who had to stump up. There certainly is a case for levelling the playing field of libel.

Quite - Bennett has regarded anyone he calls a 'McCann-believer' as 'fair game' - I think we all remember the sheer filth and bile he spewed at V, and others.

And now he's playing the victim? Bennett's no victim - he's just a spiteful, hate-filled stalker who is being called to account for his actions.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 pm

sans_souci wrote:He will have the information from Carter Ruck - it will be noted in the bundle for the Smethurst cost enquiry on Wednesday.
Oh, yes, I forgot about the Smethurst case, it seems trivial against the McCann one. But even so, the figures are never set in stone, are they? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:38 pm

sans_souci wrote:He will have the information from Carter Ruck - it will be noted in the bundle for the Smethurst cost enquiry on Wednesday.

Is he actually going to have to part with any money? That's what I want to know. Sending him to prison won't work.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:39 pm

No, you are right. Not set in stone. The costs can rise as well as skyrocket. Especially if they can find a bit more chargeable work......

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Lilemor1 Vitzliputzli
When General Public read: #McCann are attempting 2 have a PENSIONER THROWN into #PRISON for questioning abduction story there´ll be outrage.

Small point; Bennett may look a hundred years old - but he isn't even old enough to retire yet:

7 September 1947

That's his birthdate, according to Wiki - he is still nearly a year off retirement age.

And no-one in the UK is going to feel sorry for him, or any of the other Vile Sickos and Stalkers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:48 pm

crazytony wrote:
Bonny, does it have private and confidential on it?
Or is it written as a quote?

It would have it on somewhere
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Nice choice of prisons in and around London:
Belmarsh
Brixton
Feltham
Holloway (if I remember rightly this is for women only)
Isis
Pentonville
Wandsworth
Wormwood Scrubs

Also, in Essex (bent tit does live in Essex, doesn't he?:
Bullwood Hall
Chelmsford

LL Hahau rofl

Bennett has already seen one...North sea Camp
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:56 pm

bb1 wrote:Lilemor1 Vitzliputzli
When General Public read: #McCann are attempting 2 have a PENSIONER THROWN into #PRISON for questioning abduction story there´ll be outrage.

Small point; Bennett may look a hundred years old - but he isn't even old enough to retire yet:

7 September 1947

That's his birthdate, according to Wiki - he is still nearly a year off retirement age.

And no-one in the UK is going to feel sorry for him, or any of the other Vile Sickos and Stalkers.

That is such a joke. Outrage? I have been outraged for nearly five years now while this vile specimen attempts to wreck The Internet for normal people. Spilling obscene accusations against all and sundry without a scrap of proof. Feeding his own horribly sick mind while he drools over anything he can suggest is related to paedophilia, and even trying to involve the children of people who have compassion for The McCanns. This is one sick barstard who needs to be castrated. Metaphorically.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:58 pm

And from that post he made about charges its quite clear that he is at last beginning to understand that it might well be HIM paying those CR lawyers fees. Probably he should have realised a bit sooner as he's supposed to know about these things.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:59 pm

He will be seen as nothing but a dirty old man who drools about 'positions' and 'clothing' - can you imagine the revulsion when screengrabs like that are shown in court?

vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:02 pm

This will change nothing with Bennett, and his fairy stories, he'll just get new socks.
He won't be able to help himself
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Not just in court. Does that Lilemor not remember the headline about Debbie Butler. Bennett is heading for bigger headlines than she got. There will be total revulsion at his stalking for all these years the parents of a missing child.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Maggs wrote:This will change nothing with Bennett, and his fairy stories, he'll just get new socks.

I think from the affidavit its pretty obvious that CR are aware of at least one of the socks he has used. I'm sure they know about others too. They are not as daft or as badly informed as he was trying to kid himself they were.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Oh Gosh. I had forgotten about some of the screen grabs. The ones we don't print here because they are too awful. Too awful even to be reposted in private. But I haven't forgotten them. I just try not to think about them.
He is seriously ill, you know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Maggs wrote:This will change nothing with Bennett, and his fairy stories, he'll just get new socks.

Agreed. Of course he will. But we are all getting quite good at spotting him. The rest will be easy. You can't hide your IP or IPS from people who know what they are doing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Something I had forgotten about has been picked up here:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/08/18/carter-rucked-the-madeleine-foundation/

Back in July, a Carter Ruck letter stated:

No doubt you will show this letter to your fellow members of the “Madeleine Foundation”. Should they, or indeed anyone linked to them, disseminate serious falsehoods about our clients, we shall advise our clients to pursue those individuals directly for appropriate legal relief.

I think those who are currently churning out carp about Irish pubs and clones might want to have a think about that.

Though of course, they so clearly have mental health issues, they probably aren't all that important.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:15 pm

My opinion is: if amaral showed his fat face in TB´s trial, I´ll bet he would be arrested then expelled from the UK, or he, together with TB could be sent to a mental institution.

But, in the midst of his stupidity, I doubt that amaral could showed his fat face there.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Do not forget that Jill Havern will get herself in trouble if she continues to post Bennett's rubbish on there.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Yes, Jill Havern too.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 pm

I don't think that Carter Ruck are going to have much choice in the end because some of these sick individuals will carry on. They are out of their minds and seem to be entirely oblivious to the fact that Bennett is done and dusted in any real sense.
Good. I hope they all get done. They are part and parcel of what is going on in Britain at the moment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:26 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:My opinion is: if amaral showed his fat face in TB´s trial, I´ll bet he would be arrested then expelled from the UK, or he, together with TB could be sent to a mental institution.

But, in the midst of his stupidity, I doubt that amaral could showed his fat face there.

Amaral would never get past Customs, Pedro. And I doubt that he is stupid enough to try.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:26 pm

It is worth remembering that, every single time one of them spammed twitter, the Brunty blog, or similar, with Bennett's filth, screengrabs were taken as evidence of how widely his vile inventions were being spread.

That disgusting KaOssis/TDH deviant alone has cost Bennett thousands.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:33 pm

muratfan wrote:Do not forget that Jill Havern will get herself in trouble if she continues to post Bennett's rubbish on there.

I predict that she will back off, MF. She has been used by Bennett because she has a personal vendetta against The NHS. Nothing to do with Gerry McCanns, just a person on whom to exercise her anger.
And anyone with any real knowledge of this Case knows that she has her own guilt to deal with.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next