JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy

+8
sadie
greenink211
Pedro Silva
crazytony
Maggs
Sabot
lily
bb1
12 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 5 Empty Re: More from American Crime Gossip Patsy

Post  sadie Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:51 pm

It is a known fact that you do not post pictures of children, on the internet, unless there is a reason for it, such as a missing child.

OK, Madeleiene is a missing child, but we all know what she looks like and there should be no reason, that I can think of, to keep posting pictures of her in a public place; especially multiple pictures "for examination".

Gives a certain type of bloke a "special thrill", you see.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 5 Empty Re: More from American Crime Gossip Patsy

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Quite, Sadie. You'll very rarely see a picture of Madeleine on this site; we all know what she looks like, so there almost never any good reason for it.

I personally find the forker/hounder habit of posting pictures of children - any children - to 'discuss' them most distasteful, and also rather troubling.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Could we talk about Tigger? She's a nasty, vicious bitch. I could probably go on about her for hours and hours.

Whoops, Sorry. Nearly forgot. IMO
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:02 pm

That isn't the original tigger, Sabot, it's just yet another clone. That one is some special kind of wierdo - I've never forgotten it quoting Mien Kampf as a source for information about genetics.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:08 pm

I've put Gonc's 'Gesture' here:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t1244-let-s-discuss-the-meaning-of-gonc-s-gesture

Maybe there are other pictures of leading haters we can study and examine?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:13 pm

bb1 wrote:That isn't the original tigger, Sabot, it's just yet another clone. That one is some special kind of wierdo - I've never forgotten it quoting Mien Kampf as a source for information about genetics.

She certainly seems to know a lot about genetic defects. Or so she says. But I'm not going to repeat it because it's vile. And it's not true anyway. So I think it's more likely that she is one big genetic defect.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:17 pm

bb1 wrote:I've put Gonc's 'Gesture' here:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t1244-let-s-discuss-the-meaning-of-gonc-s-gesture

Maybe there are other pictures of leading haters we can study and examine?

That would be good, Bonny. I like a rousing intellectual chat about the state of their brains. If they've got any. Deciding on that could be interesting all by itself. And then we can move on when we've worked out who has and who hasn't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:37 pm

I am very, very glad that all medical records, bar the family doctors' witness statements, were withheld - can you imagine what those freaks and sickos would have done with them?

Look at this hounder, claiming that the children on holiday with Madeleine were clones because:

All children of middle aged men married to over the hill professional ladies. Not ONE of them having provided a single picture of having been pregnant.
Question: did the Pharmaceuticals pay for the clone/IVF experiments? Were these carried out In the Netherlands (for free!);

AND WHY THE HELL SHOULD ANYONE HAVE TO 'PROVIDE' PICTURES TO 'PROVE' TO A BUNCH OF SICKOS THAT THEY HAD BEEN PREGNANT?

Have you ever heard the like anywhere - except in the Third Reich? They are absolutely disgusting mad mad mad mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Newsflash Newsflash Newsflash Newsflash

Thought I had better warn everyone that there is exciting news from Brown:

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
Juggling too much! My new novel, Only the Truth, will be out soon! Slightly delayed but should be appearing by this weekend.

Yeah, yeah, we heard that last weekend Dancing
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:31 pm

I xpect she's busy writing a Cease and Desist Letter to Amazon
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Frances Gallagher Nikki is a lovely person I agree. David Bret has been very loyal to me when I needed someone to stand by me as did Nikki. As I said nobody is perfect but I see a very polite and gentlemanly side to him.

Well, we all know what a great judge of character the woman who went to PDL with LaffinThug is rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:39 pm

bb1 wrote: Newsflash Newsflash Newsflash Newsflash

Thought I had better warn everyone that there is exciting news from Brown:

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
Juggling too much! My new novel, Only the Truth, will be out soon! Slightly delayed but should be appearing by this weekend.

Yeah, yeah, we heard that last weekend Dancing
A novel called only the truth, it is fiction then?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:42 pm

Most peculiar, Tony. By the time books are supposedly only days away from launching, it is normally unthinkable for them to be delayed.

Wonder if Brown is hastily rewriting anything?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:54 pm

bb1 wrote:Most peculiar, Tony. By the time books are supposedly only days away from launching, it is normally unthinkable for them to be delayed.

Wonder if Brown is hastily rewriting anything?
Is it an e-novel or is it going in bookstores?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Oh, it looks like it's just an enovel, Tony;

PAT BROWN ‏ @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
My new novel will be out on Amazon and B&N in less than 48 hours! #Forallofyouwhowantedmetowritefiction

It's not a proper book.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:02 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, it looks like it's just an enovel, Tony;

My new novel will be out on Amazon and B&N in less than 48 hours! #Forallofyouwhowantedmetowritefiction

It's not a proper book.
Another leaflet....boring biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Yup; probably her version of that pretentious French nonsense Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:05 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, it looks like it's just an enovel, Tony;

It's not a proper book.

Not a proper book but it will be read by gawd knows how many people, all around the world, because it is cheap and easy to obtain

Jeez.

Some clever people behind her, only my opinion

And will also provide a nice little earner

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:10 pm

I actually wouldn't bother reading an ebook, Sadie, to me they are just overgrown blogs.

ETA, well, I did Brown's last one, I mean I wouldn't pay for one.....like many others, I read the one someone uploaded, and sent Brown off, screeching that the FBI were investigating Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Frances Gallagher Well I think I have been Muratfan's partner too but I was the first one whose photo was splashed across the internet..it could have been worse .It wasn't my family, I have taken steps to protect them now. He [MF] has been quiet lately. I wonder if he has taken on a new ID?

I was the first one whose photo was splashed across the internet

Foxyblondie seems to have forgotten to tell her latest friends that it was her who put it there after she met Robert Murat in the course of her jaunt to PDL with LaffinThug.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Oh look, she's doing it all over again....

Frances Gallagher Tricia is supposedly nowaymojo ...I have tried to tell them they are wrong ....it is falling on deaf ears. Nowaymojo is Sabot for sure.
about an hour ago

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:23 pm

biggrin
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Indeed, Sabot, I think we have all seen this drama played out many times before? biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Hey, I love my kindle and the cheap books I can buy

Think I will give Pat Browns a miss tho

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:29 pm

bb1 wrote:Indeed, Sabot, I think we have all seen this drama played out many times before? biggrin

You know me, Bonny. I'll admit to anything for a bit of attention.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next