JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy

+8
sadie
greenink211
Pedro Silva
crazytony
Maggs
Sabot
lily
bb1
12 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 3 Empty Re: More from American Crime Gossip Patsy

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:18 am

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-am-never-gonna-do-that-again.html

Quite; it's just dreadful.

And where is the awesome new work of fiction that was supposed to be out 'within 48 hours' - or was that blog it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 3 Empty Re: More from American Crime Gossip Patsy

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:30 am

Oh, in the name....

Pat Brown said...
Johanna, I did see the drain and I have a lovely picture of it but I am not sure I am satisfied with the location but it certainly cannot be eliminated as a possible hiding place

Believe it or not, the Portuguese police did notice there were drains...here is a lovely picture of the PDL drains.

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 3 4927793374_f4dec78ea6_z

Look - lovely pictures of reeds and upturned boats:

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 3 Z15

It has to be asked:

IS BROWN CLAIMING THAT THE PORTUGUESE POLICE ARE SO STUPID THAT THEY DIDN'T CHECK ALL THIS AS SOON AS THE SEARCH FOR MADELEINE BEGAN?

Brown would have been better employed staying at home and reading the police files, instead of making an utter idiot of herself like this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:34 am

Apart from being a money grubbing media whore, I do wish I could get my head around this woman. Or perhaps that's it, tres simple.

But she did say one interesting thing about that grandmother who ran her granddaughter to death. She said that obsessive people take out their frustrations with their own sad lives, on other people. That sounds about right.

Will The McCanns sue her? Do they have to? Amazon won't wear Libel.
It seems to me that she could try suing Amazon. But cross continental suing is going to run into all sorts of problems. The McCanns can't be made to abide by an American Court Ruling. And she will have one hell of a job suing The McCanns in Britain.

Nope. Her best bet is to sue Amazon.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:42 am

I doubt if the McCanns would be bothered sufficiently to sue her, Sabot - though the Portuguese police might.

She's churning out absolute nonsense now; she's completely irrelevant.

About the only thing she has succeeded in doing is prove that the supposedly unmoveable security shutters can actually be raised from outside with very little effort.

IMO, she has a good few unresolved 'issues' of her own which she would be better employed dealing with.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:51 am

This just sums the whole thing up....

Pat Brown said...
Johanna, I did see the drain and I have a lovely picture of it

There are pictures of the PDL drains all over the internet - does she think that they aren't 'real' pictures, unlike her lovely picture of the drain?

Or does she think no-one noticed the drains until she came along and went, Oh, a drain, that is a hiding place! I must take a lovely picture of it! No-one will have thought of looking there!

It's beyond insulting to the Portuguese police. The beach was one of the first places they started looking:

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post304.html#p304

1. On 4th May, after having evaluated the situation surrounding the disappearance, the Lagos Post Commander ordered searches for the child to take place and contacted officers who were at home, forming a force of nine officers who searched during the night and early morning.

2. At 02.00 they arrived at P da L and began searching with the Portimao sniffer dog teams, the terrain searches were extended until the morning with the dogs and officers on the scene, as well as the night guard and local people who volunteered to help in the searches that took place throughout the night.

3. During this nocturnal period, the searches took place along the entire perimeter of the OC, in the urban area, plots of land and the nearest buildings, the officers searching all the place where there was a possibility the child might be, this area being extended later to include all of the beach zone.

4. At 08.00 three officers with 4 search and rescue dogs from Queluz arrived at the scene, these dogs immediately began to operate.

5. During the searches that began again on 4th May in the morning, 9 officers from the Lagos post were used as well as officers from the Rapid Intervention Force, who were sent to the beach to collaborate in the searches talking place there, and who were occupied in this task for the rest of the day.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:52 am

I take it Brown didn't bother reading this, either:

After this, at about 08.00 the three search and rescue sniffer dog teams (Silva with Timmy, Cortez with Sacha and Sousa with Kolly and Cookie) who had arrived at the site, began searching, leaving the resort in the direction of the beach.

During the entire morning, searches were made of the beach and rocks, from Rocha Negra to the area of Ponta da Gaviota (an approximate area of 2 km). During the morning searches were also made of the areas surrounding Praia da Luz, with a radius of about 300 metres, as well as some abandoned houses, wells and plots of land inside P da L.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:01 am

But what about the Cease and Desist Letter? That must have cost her a few bob. Isn't that a preclusion to a Libel Writ? She is surely not going to let that go to waste, especially as Carter Ruck seem to be ignoring her.

Of course The McCanns won't sue her. They don't need to. She is even more stupid than Bennett, and with half the clout.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:04 am

bb1 wrote:I take it Brown didn't bother reading this, either:

After this, at about 08.00 the three search and rescue sniffer dog teams (Silva with Timmy, Cortez with Sacha and Sousa with Kolly and Cookie) who had arrived at the site, began searching, leaving the resort in the direction of the beach.

During the entire morning, searches were made of the beach and rocks, from Rocha Negra to the area of Ponta da Gaviota (an approximate area of 2 km). During the morning searches were also made of the areas surrounding Praia da Luz, with a radius of about 300 metres, as well as some abandoned houses, wells and plots of land inside P da L.

But I thought Gerry buried the body on The Beach, or in one of those other places. Perhaps the dogs weren't any good.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am

Sticking something on the internet and calling it a high-falutin' name doesn't make it genuine, especially when you keep rewriting it, does it? biggrin

I am genuinely stunned by the carp Awesome Brown has churned out, Sabot.

She can't think very much of the Portuguese police if she thinks they didn't do all of this, very soon after Madeleine went missing.

Mind you, she clearly hasn't even bothered to read the police files, so it serves her right that she has made a complete fool of herself yet again.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:46 am

She appears to think that all Police Forces are useless, Bonny. Only Pat Brown is able to spot The Truth. Apart from a now obviously corrupt Ex PJ Officer.
Tough Shit. It isn't working. The type of people that she attracts are less than worth paying attention to, but no doubt she will go on churning it out for as long as they are prepared to pay for her sheit. And hopefully, she isn't claiming Benefits.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:52 am

Yesterday had to be her worst, or rather, her best, Sabot.

Oh look! Boats! Oh look! Reeds! Oh look! Lovely drains! Bet no-one thought of looking in there!

Not to mention the huge discrepancy in walking speeds between CSIs Patsy and Pete....

If she was a REAL profiler, yesterday's insult to the intelligence, and Portugal, would have got her sacked.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:35 pm

bb1 wrote:Yesterday had to be her worst, or rather, her best, Sabot.

Oh look! Boats! Oh look! Reeds! Oh look! Lovely drains! Bet no-one thought of looking in there!

Not to mention the huge discrepancy in walking speeds between CSIs Patsy and Pete....

If she was a REAL profiler, yesterday's insult to the intelligence, and Portugal, would have got her sacked.

Sadly, Bonny. it's the same old same old. All of these people have been discredited because they simply don't know what they are talking about.
But none of it really matters because it isn't going to get anyone arrested, let alone convicted.

I sometimes wonder why I get even briefly upset. The World at large think that Madeleine was Abducted, presuming they even care, beyond being more mindful of their own children, which all normal parents will be.

I do not think that The McCanns did anything wrong at all, and I did exactly the same thing in my own home. I paid attention to fire hazards and other things that my children might get up to if they woke up, which they never did. It never entered my mind that a predator would take one of my children. But it would now.

I hope, oh God how I hope, that Madeleine was targeted by a family who wanted a healthy and intelligent child who had been well raised, and not some ill cared for child that could have been picked up from the streets. This to me would be why they went to such lengths. A Paedophile wouldn't care to that extent.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:46 pm

Frankly, I shudder to think what kind of people are in the anti-McCann camp, Sabot - look at the delight they take in discussing child abuse and paedophilia, wrapped up in 'concern'.

It isn't surprising the police and CEOPS keep an eye on them.

But, in the great scheme of things, they don't matter all that much, and their Dear Leaders always turn out have, not feet, but entire torsos of clay.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Oh, what a thing. The whole World is involved in a Cover Up. The whole World wants to get Gonc and Bennett and Brown. Now why would that be? Because they are horrible people, mayhap? Because they would rather see a child dead than their nasty minds exposed? Because they are sick barstards who need to be exposed? I'll go along with that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Sabot wrote:
Oh, what a thing. The whole World is involved in a Cover Up. The whole World wants to get Gonc and Bennett and Brown. Now why would that be? Because they are horrible people, mayhap? Because they would rather see a child dead than their nasty minds exposed? Because they are sick barstards who need to be exposed? I'll go along with that.
Hey I will go along with that Sabot thumbsup but even more important to me is that the barsteward that stole these missing children is locked away and that the kids are returned to their families. Many of these kids are now adult and have had their loved ones and heritage torn away from them. Evil or Very Mad

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:45 pm

sadie wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Hey I will go along with that Sabot thumbsup but even more important to me is that the barsteward that stole these missing children is locked away and that the kids are returned to their families. Many of these kids are now adult and have had their loved ones and heritage torn away from them. Evil or Very Mad

We can't actually do anything about that, Sadie. We don't have the knowledge or the expertise. But the search goes on by those who are more able.
I do believe that this will happen again. And please God they will be caught next time.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Sabot wrote:
sadie wrote:
Sabot wrote:

We can't actually do anything about that, Sadie. We don't have the knowledge or the expertise. But the search goes on by those who are more able.
I do believe that this will happen again. And please God they will be caught next time.

Every bit, sabot thumbsup

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Some lovely pictures for Brown:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/02/amazing-things-phones-dont-you-think.html

Intimating the Portuguese Law Enforcement haven't got a clue on how to do a search in their own area, is a huge insult

Quite - what does she think these guys were doing?

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 3 Cops

Waiting for a clever cookie like her to come along and tell them to look under boats?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:59 pm

bb1 wrote:Some lovely pictures for Brown:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/02/amazing-things-phones-dont-you-think.html

Intimating the Portuguese Law Enforcement haven't got a clue on how to do a search in their own area, is a huge insult

Quite - what does she think these guys were doing?

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 3 Cops

Waiting for a clever cookie like her to come along and tell them to look under boats?
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 3 Maddie

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Fancy, Tony, people managed to search those drains without waiting for Patsy to tell them what to do Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:13 pm

only a ignorant (aka pat brown) tells this crap:

"Intimating the Portuguese Law Enforcement haven't got a clue on how to do a search in their own area, is a huge insult".

the photos which can be seen inside the link, also through crazytony, bb1, proves exactly the contrary, which are against brown´s crap / words.

pat brown:
yernuts
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:17 pm

If I was one of the police officers, and others, who took part in the ground searches, I would be rather annoyed at Ms Brown today.

It's the arrogance of it - as if they were all too stupid to look under boats, etc, and no-one had bothered until she swanned in and told them what they had done wrong.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:17 pm

know this pat brown:

Portuguese police don´t need you to tell them what to do. These photos here proves it.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:18 pm

I agree with you bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:24 pm

already at J4, myths.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next