JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy

+8
sadie
greenink211
Pedro Silva
crazytony
Maggs
Sabot
lily
bb1
12 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 Empty Re: More from American Crime Gossip Patsy

Post  erngath Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:26 am

I agree.
I'ts quite sickening to see their vile thoughts.
Madeleine looked a happy, healthy little girl.
Such rubbish they write !

erngath
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 Empty Re: More from American Crime Gossip Patsy

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:36 am

There is much worse on that thread, but I'm not bringing it over. I am almost ashamed to admit that I read it twice to make sure I wasn't seeing things.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:02 am

.... rounding about in a giddy manner without regard to anything else. It didnt matter whether anyone is playing with her or not - she was doing her own fixated thing - all typical symptoms of sufferer of medical condition as mentioned. Also in one of her photos where she sucked in her lower lip....

FFS, my daughter at Madeleine's age chewed her lower lip, was more active than a gadfly and is now well-adjusted adult. She was, as we used to say, a bit of a handful, but then what child isn't? In fact, looking at those videos and also at the pics, Madeleine reminds me of my daughter, also blond and blue-eyed.

I remember some moron positing the idea that Madeleine had Graves Disease, thyroid that makes you skinny and hypereactive and also Hasimoto's Syndrome - the exact opposite of Graves which makes you obese and hypoacvtive. Since you cannot have both at the same time, this poster showed what an abysmal idiot she was. No, Madeline was a normal, fun-loving child with, as far as I can see (puts on body language hat) no problems. You know, I really want to 'caberise' these crass, stupid .... oh, fill in the insults yourself!! LL Comeonthen Evil or Very Mad
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:32 am

I want to know why the forkers don't have 100 page threads discussing why Gonc was snapped making what appears to be an obscene gesture:

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 Gestur11

Or wondering who he is leering at.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:47 am

bb1 wrote:I want to know why the forkers don't have 100 page threads discussing why Gonc was snapped making what appears to be an obscene gesture:

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 Gestur11

Or wondering who he is leering at.

Where's his nipple, and where's his right hand? Eek Is he a Paedophile?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:53 pm

Jeez!

That's not the mark of the Devil on his forehead is it? rofl biggrin

Sorry, Gonc; only joking smile

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:55 pm

No need to apologise, Sadie, it is quite acceptable to study people's pictures and comment on them.

The hounders and forkers do it to children all the time, after all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
.... rounding about in a giddy manner without regard to anything else. It didnt matter whether anyone is playing with her or not - she was doing her own fixated thing - all typical symptoms of sufferer of medical condition as mentioned. Also in one of her photos where she sucked in her lower lip....

FFS, my daughter at Madeleine's age chewed her lower lip, was more active than a gadfly and is now well-adjusted adult. She was, as we used to say, a bit of a handful, but then what child isn't? In fact, looking at those videos and also at the pics, Madeleine reminds me of my daughter, also blond and blue-eyed.

I remember some moron positing the idea that Madeleine had Graves Disease, thyroid that makes you skinny and hypereactive and also Hasimoto's Syndrome - the exact opposite of Graves which makes you obese and hypoacvtive. Since you cannot have both at the same time, this poster showed what an abysmal idiot she was. No, Madeline was a normal, fun-loving child with, as far as I can see (puts on body language hat) no problems. You know, I really want to 'caberise' these crass, stupid .... oh, fill in the insults yourself!! LL Comeonthen Evil or Very Mad

My daughter too. LL We have a photograph aged about three, where she has a red line under her mouth where she sucked her lower teeth and lip. Maybe something to do with teething? Dunno, perhaps not.

And now she has a huge circle of solid friends, back packs the third world solo and the rough way for 6 months (Solo cos her friends prefer 5* hotels and lying in the sun to finding things out about other peoples and places and not all of them earn enough to afford 6 months off work). She is also comfortable with a labourer or a Lord and can do almost anything that is thrown at her. Also a great daughter.

She was into everything and so was my son... a sign of high intellect, wanting to do everything and know everything. Bet your daughter did well LL.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:27 pm

My daughter went to Oxford and read Ancient History; she then travelled here and there, met a S Korean, fell in love and moved to Seoul. She has 4 adopted kids, Austrian, N Korean and two Japanese; speaks about 8 languages and teaches English and Austrian. My eldest boy is married with two boys and a girl, lives in Japan, speaks, I think, 10 languages, was a policeman now a security consultant. My other son, well, he's a rolling stone kind of a guy, speaks many languages, university educated in Vienna, is also into security and has a legal degree. I am very proud of my tribe, they are a credit to any parent! LL yaydance thumbsup Dancing Dancing
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Does he ever wash?

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 Gonc_a10
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Maggs wrote:Does he ever wash?

OMG!!!!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:47 pm

bb1 wrote:

OMG!!!!
Quite Bonny!
And they all dribble over that More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 Vomiti10
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Maggs wrote:
bb1 wrote:

OMG!!!!
Quite Bonny!
And they all dribble over that More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 Vomiti10

It's embarrassing that that is their idea of an ideal guy then. It must be by the way they seem to worship him. Eek
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:58 pm

Thats his casual wear Lily
He was at the Zoo, I think they let him out for 10 minutes rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:04 pm

Maggs wrote:Thats his casual wear Lily
He was at the Zoo, I think they let him out for 10 minutes rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Did the orangutang try to preen him, Maggs? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:04 pm

Let him out from where, the monkeys' cage? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Similar thoughts, LL. hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:07 pm

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 AmaralMOS1509_468x684

If we examine this photo, taken before the 'makeover' paid for by a missing child, I think we would be justified in commenting that he does seem to have hygiene 'issues' - scratching like that in public is never a good look.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:11 pm

lily wrote:

Did the orangutang try to preen him, Maggs? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
More than likely Lily, after all he's irresistable to anything female More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 Nerd-310
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:15 pm

bb1 wrote:More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 6 AmaralMOS1509_468x684

If we examine this photo, taken before the 'makeover' paid for by a missing child, I think we would be justified in commenting that he does seem to have hygiene 'issues' - scratching like that in public is never a good look.
Yes Bonny, but the pic I posted was only taken September 2011. rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:16 pm

His jeans look like they are dirty too - and his jacket.

Well, let's hope a female box jellyfish finds him irresistable, Maggs? biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Let him out from where, the monkeys' cage? LL
You got it in one LL TazDevil
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:20 pm

Ah yes, he has his Intellectual Hat on, doesn't he - he never seems to take that off.

Having forced myself to study that photo, one has to comment that one has never seen anyone in the public eye go out in public wearing what appears to be clothes so dirty and scruffy they were rejected by the neighborhood charity shop...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:24 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next