JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy

+8
sadie
greenink211
Pedro Silva
crazytony
Maggs
Sabot
lily
bb1
12 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 2 Empty Re: More from American Crime Gossip Patsy

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
My new novel will be out on Amazon and B&N in less than 48 hours! #Forallofyouwhowantedmetowritefiction
Like · Comment · Friday at 20:03 ·

She wrote that on Friday evening; it is now Monday morning, so where is the 'fiction' opus?

And yes, the US also has 24 hours in the day......

ETA, and why hasn't she shown face on haverns to report to her devoted fans? Express her support for the Dear Leader?

Don't tell me she has no more use for them.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 2 Empty Re: More from American Crime Gossip Patsy

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:36 pm

I waz wondering about that. Perhaps Amazon turned her down. I doubt they want another run in with Carter Ruck.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:37 pm

But everyone has jumped to the conclusion it's about the McCanns, Sabot.

It's fiction - it could be about her deceased pet pig, Cleopatra, anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:46 pm

But she's written Fiction about the McCanns before. That's what she does. Ask The Beltway Sniper and The West Memphis Three, among others.

As for Cleopatra, her pet pig. Who done that?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:53 pm

Lord spare us, she's done another blog.

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-smith.html

It is terrible, it really is. She needs to go into another line of business.

The Smith family sighting or the Jane Tanner sighting; which is more likely to be someone carrying off Maddie than the other? Or, could they be, as the McCanns now encourage us to believe, the same man?

Let's start with a question we commonly hear about possible suspect sightings: when someone is spotted near a crime scene who has nothing to do with the crime but never comes forward and says, "That was me," doesn't that prove that the person spotted is indeed the suspect?

Not necessarily. First of all, the sighting may not even be a fact. Jane Tanner's sighting lacks credibility, so is no surprise that some innocent man carrying a child in his outstretched arms hasn't come forward (although Stephen Carpenter, another British vacationer, admitted to crossing the road fifteen minutes later with his wife and children). On the other hand, the Smith family sighting at approximately 9:50-9:55 is very credible since nine witnesses saw the man and they have no connection to the McCanns. So, that no one came forth to admit being that man may be because he is really the one carrying off Maddie.

Secondly, some people just don't want to admit it was them and then have the unpleasant repercussions of having to deal with the police and the media. Look what happened to Murat.

Next, we have the issue of how the child was carried. Dead or alive, the Smith sighting suspect carried the child up against his body in a more normal carry position. The child's arms were hanging down which would be absolutely the case with a dead child (although it is also possible with a live one). Mr. Smith later saw a video of Gerry carrying one of his remaining children and thought the man his family had seen could well be him. The Jane Tanner sighting has the abductor holding a limp child in his outstretched arms. This is an odd way to carry a child any distance as it is awkward and tiring. Also, if the man abducted the child, he would be far smarter to carry the child up against his shoulder where he could duck his head down alongside the child's head and keep his own face somewhat hidden. Carrying the child at waist level leaves one's face exposed and draws attention to the person due to the odd positioning of the child.

And how does it make sense that the abductor would carry the abducted child that way? If he scooped Maddie up from her bed, her head would naturally end up over his right arm and Jane Tanner wouldn't have seen two little feet. And how does the man get out the door and close it behind him with both hands cradling the child? (Not to mention, closing the door when you are in a hurry - since "the abductor" already have left evidence of a break-in with the open window - it is hardly is worth the effort.)

Mr. Smith believes Gerry McCann may be the man he saw on the Rua da Escola. Some say this is an impossibility because Gerry was dining in the Tapas Restaurant at the time of the sighting. Well, he is if you believe some of the statements of the Tapas 9 but there is no independent corroboration by any of the waiters that he was there exactly when Kate sounded the alarm after 10 pm nor can any independent witness put Gerry in the Tapas restaurant for the period of time prior to Kate raising the alarm. So there is nothing to say that this wasn't Gerry that the Smith's saw who then dumped the child he was carrying and returned to take his seat in the Tapas just before Kate showed up.

But, could he have made it to the location of the Smith sighting and back in time? Before I went to Praia da Luz I was told by some the idea was laughable, that the Smith sighting was quite a distance from the Tapas - half a mile is what the McCanns claim in their documentary, Madeleine was Here.

Voice over: It is possible that JT is not the only person who saw Madeleine being carried away by the abductor. 40 minutes after J(T)’s sighting and half (1/2) mile away from the Mc’s apartment a family also saw a man carrying a young girl away from the town.

When I looked at a map before I went to Portugal on Google and put in the locations, I did come up with 800 meters (half-mile) but that was by car and followed a rather circuitous route. the walking route didn't seem that far and, indeed, Google said it would take six minutes.

This is the advantage of going to the location of the crime scene. I walked the route myself from the McCann's apartment and the Smith sighting and it took me exactly five minutes at a moderately fast pace. It took me another minute and a half to reach the beach. So, the time Gerry would need from the time the Smiths would have seen him and get back to the Tapas bar and include a body drop off is about eight minutes. He could be in his seat before Kate raised the alarm. And that is eight minutes if he didn't run back, in which case, he could be arrive sooner.

And, yes, it does take a bit of time to hide the body, but, in a pinch and a panic, I saw three good places to ditch a corpse in a hurry; a storage shed right by the road only part way to the beach (cutting an extra minute or so off the trip), a large clump of reeds where the road accesses the beach and one could quickly stuff the little body into, and, also at that location, a number of overturned small boats one could temporarily store a body underneath. At this point in time, if one would just trying to lose a dead child, any place might do, including a dumpster of which there were a number of in the area. If the body is later found in any of the those places, it could be suspected that a sex predator dumped his victim there, and, if the body wasn't immediately discovered and one had time to find a better spot to prevent the child being found and an autopsy done, any of these places could be revisited and the body moved in the dark early morning hours. If there was no one out searching, these locations are dead quiet and no one is around; I can testify to since I spent from 3 am to 5 am wandering about Praia da Luz and never ran into anyone.

Which sighting is more likely to be Madeleine McCann? The Smith sighting, clearly, but the McCanns will have none of it unless it is the same man that Jane Tanner saw. I repeat what I stated in my last blog; there is no reason for the McCanns to disqualify the Smith sighting as a stand-alone sighting of the person who took Madeleine unless Gerry does not really have an alibi for 9:50-9:55 pm.

===================

What a load of absolute tosh!

Dead or alive, the Smith sighting suspect carried the child up against his body in a more normal carry position. The child's arms were hanging down which would be absolutely the case with a dead child (although it is also possible with a live one). Mr. Smith later saw a video of Gerry carrying one of his remaining children and thought the man his family had seen could well be him.

Bit of a hole in that 'theory', Patsy, unless you think the child was dead when the McCann family left the plane. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It gets even worse:

And, yes, it does take a bit of time to hide the body, but, in a pinch and a panic, I saw three good places to ditch a corpse in a hurry; a storage shed right by the road only part way to the beach (cutting an extra minute or so off the trip), a large clump of reeds where the road accesses the beach and one could quickly stuff the little body into, and, also at that location, a number of overturned small boats one could temporarily store a body underneath.

Well, d'uh. Fancy those silly Portuguese people not thinking to look in any of those places - good job a Yankee broad finally came along to show them where they were going wrong.

Beyond stupid.

And what on earth is she gibbering about at the end - the McCanns most certainly have NOT 'disqualified' the Smith sighting.

That one is her worst effort yet, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Ringo Starfish ‏ @RingoStarfish Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@ProfilerPatB Question: why wd the #McCann s hastily hide Madeleine's body under a boat on the beach and then immediately call the police?

Quite.

Brown really didn't think it through, did she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:34 pm

She has no logic. The one thing most required if one wishes to be a Profiler. Mind you, reading The Files might have helped. Although I cannot see what wandering around Praia da Luz at 3 o'clock on a February morning will have done for her cause. Kate and Gerry were surrounded by people at that time. They didn't actually go out until 6 am. But heaven only knows what they could have done with a dead body at that time when the village was beginning to stir.
Absolutely nothing to be gained from anything this dreadful woman has to say. Except to add to the total incompetence of The PJ.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:42 pm

It would never, ever have occurred to these guys to look under a boat, would it?

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 2 Cops1_1307052a

Good job a clever cookie like Brown knows to look under boats, isn't it? Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Oh look, reeds and things:

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 2 Drain

Bet it never occurred to anyone to look in them till a clever cookie like Brown came along Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Oh my, fancy that! It does seem to have occurred to the Portuguese police!

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic18-10.html

During the searches that he carried out on the scene until 05.00, he saw many people searching and he especially remembers two large groups of 10 – 15 people. One close to the beach and the other near to the McCann apartment block in Rua Agostinho da Silva

And Brown didn't see anyone when she was wandering around? How odd.

He gave orders to the post so that they would send more officers to the scene, amongst them he remembers Officers Pimentel, Costa, Silva, Santos, Casimiro and Neto. He ordered one officer from the patrol to stay on the scene – Officer Costa. He then contacted the interim commander in Portimao, Lieutenant Bengala. He then went with Roque to several establishments that were still open and also patrolled the zone, in his car and on foot.

He had contact with several people, individually and as groups, obtaining information about the search results. He cannot say whom these people were.

Between 05.30 and 06.00 he went home, returning at 08.00.

Wait, I know! BECAUSE IT WASN'T FEBRUARY!!

Looks to me like the Portuguese police were pretty thorough:

According to orders from his superior he teamed up with Officer Costa to carry out external searches of the resort in case the girl had left the apartment and got lost nearby.

At about 04.00 AM they searched the streets, gardens, caravans, lorries, etc. As well as questioning lorry drivers in the parking area next to the “Luz Tur” building, they stopped a caravan with two English individuals, who said they lived in the Espiche area. The caravan was duly searched.

When carrying out the search of the resort area they also saw several local people helping to search. He remembers a woman named Silvia who worked at the resort.

He left for home at about 04.20.

Call me silly and naive, but somehow, I think they would have had the sense to look under boats, in abandoned buildings, and in reeds.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:04 pm

PAT BROWN ‏ @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
The reason not to wait until morning may well have been to use the Tapas as an alibi; otherwise they would be top suspects.. #Mc

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

But hasn't she just accused assorted people of NOT having alibis, lying, etc?

As well as accusing the Portuguese police of being TOO STUPID TO LOOK UNDER BOATS, IN OLD BUILDINGS AND IN REEDS?

Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:08 pm

There seems to be a 'walking anomaly' -

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post67427.html#p67427

Why does CSI Patsy appear to have a walking speed four times that of CSI Pete?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:37 pm

And why is Brown claiming that the McCanns are not interested in the Smith 'sighting'? I suggest she does some homework, for once, and read Kate's book.

Neither does she seem to be aware that the Smiths did not come forward for some time, which makes her latest effort even more laughable...

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic59.html

I assume she has read it? The Smiths seem more determined to insist that the man they saw wasn't their friend Robert Murat than anything else.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Brown posted about her book being available on Amazon and B&N within 48 hours significantly more than 48 hours ago. She has lied again. I wonder why?

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 2 Clip_214
(Time on the post is UK time)

I presume there will be a new piece of fiction from her in the near future but why did she feel the need to LIE about when it would be available? Very strange behaviour.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
My new novel will be out on Amazon and B&N in less than 48 hours! #Forallofyouwhowantedmetowritefiction
Like · Comment · Friday at 20:03

She first mentioned it on Friday....

Personally, I think she should stick to writing fiction, after today's effort.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:49 pm

The butler effect

I really do not know what is wrong with them. The entire world can see they aren't telling the truth, but not once are they ever embarrassed when they get caught.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Am I right in thinking that Butler's claim was that she covered about 1000 miles in about ten days or is that just an exaggeration I have read somewhere? One of those forum myths?

I have to say I was confused by Brown's timings on her blog as I wasn't clear if they were one way or to and from the beach, but I was losing the will to read it by that stage as it was so illogical in both layout and content.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:51 pm

bb1 wrote:Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
Like · Comment · Friday at 20:03

She first mentioned it on Friday....

Personally, I think she should stick to writing fiction, after today's effort.

I was giving her the benefit of the doubt by quoting her most recent claim as it might have been a correction to the previous one. After all Twitter is so restrictive with only 140 characters. LOL
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Am I right in thinking that Butler's claim was that she covered about 1000 miles in about ten days or is that just an exaggeration I have read somewhere? One of those forum myths?

It wasn't quite as bad as that, but not far off. Most days she claimed she walked about thirty miles; I think her longest day's walk was about 100 miles?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:01 am

Four Marathon distances in one day? Is she part of our Olympics team?

Why do these people post so many blatant lies? It only proves what kind of nasty people they really are.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:04 am

I am trying to find a non-photoshopped version of this:

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 2 Estacion+elche2+eddie

Butler proudly posted a pic of that clock and Spanish snack bar to prove she was 'walking'.

Naturally, the first thing everyone did was google it; it turned out to be a bus station.

I really do not know why they lie constantly, greenink, it seems to be some kind of mental illness with them. They all do it, constantly, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:01 am

First of all, aplogies for not being around. Yesterday I had a minor motoring accident and was very shaken. No injuries to any party otherwise, thank goodness.

Today have been away all day.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pat Browns disinformation makes me seeth. She is telling so many lies that one wonders, is she trying to alter the course of Justice?

I haven't much time and cannot hope to correct them all, but:

Pat Brown
It is stressed that when one of the members of the group, JANE, went to her apartment to see her children, at around 9.10/9.15 pm, from behind and at a distance of about 50 metres, on the road next to the club, she saw a person carrying a child in pyjamas. JANE will be better able to clarify this situation.

1) She states that Jane Tanner was 50 metres away from Bundleman. She states she was behind bundleman. To start with, he was at right angles to her.

PAT BROWN THAT IS A LIE.

Using my one and only OC Gearth image:
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 2 GoogleEarth_Image

you will see the dense growth of trees that hide the front door? Well the footpath that bundleman came from is under those trees. He crossed the road, going to the pavement which is seen going off in an easterly direction (towards Murats villa)

The road running in a northerly direction is the road that Jane walked and Gerry and Jez were talking on. Gerry and Jez were somewhere in the area between the patio steps and the alleyway shown running in a westerly direction. It is not known which side of the road they were on. As near as we can tell they were somewhere near the middle black car, but could have been a few yards east of that car on the other side of the road.

Using GEarth you can measure distances easily. Gerry and Jez were approximately 25-31 metres away from bundleman. Pat Brown was closer to bundleman. She had passed Gerry and Jez and the gateway to the steps up to 5A. The absolute maximum distance away from Bundleman that Jane could have been was about 20 metres, but more probably she was about 10 metres away and that is why he turned his face away and strode it out.

So Pat Brown why did you give out disinformation? Are you working for someone, Pat?

Pat Brown, I challenge you to remeasure your distances please.

Do it on GEarth Pat. Do not believe the untruths and myths of others.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:42 am

Do it on GEarth, Pat. Do not believe the untruths and myths of others.

To help you, Pat: smile

1) There is a blue strip at the top of the GE page, Pat .. On this you will see a stubby blue rule on a white background, standing upright.

2) Click on that.

3) A banner will drop down.
Make sure that you change the measuring units to metres.

4) Click on where bundleman crossed that road, then click on an estimation of where Gerry and Jez were chatting. You will find that it is under 31 metres.

5) Then, Click on clear

6) Repeat the process with bundleman and Jane Tanner. Remember Jane Tanner had well passed the garden gate to 5A. You will find that it is under 20 metres and might be as little as 8 or 10 metres.

Now please apologise properly Pat. And put all your other errors right. thumbsup

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:52 am

Many thanks, Sadie. Sorry to hear about your mishap, thank goodness you are OK.

Frankly, I don't know why Brown bothered, every single thing she has produced has been riddled with basic errors because she simply hasn't bothered to read the police files.

Or maybe she doesn't care about accuracies, as long as she can churn out propaganda against Madeleine's family?

No wonder her 'career' in the States has gone nowhere, blogradio is about her level.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next