JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy

+8
sadie
greenink211
Pedro Silva
crazytony
Maggs
Sabot
lily
bb1
12 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 7 Empty Re: More from American Crime Gossip Patsy

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:57 pm

bb1 wrote:More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 7 AmaralMOS1509_468x684

If we examine this photo, taken before the 'makeover' paid for by a missing child, I think we would be justified in commenting that he does seem to have hygiene 'issues' - scratching like that in public is never a good look.

No no. Scratching his head means that he's telling lies. I learnt that from The Forkers. They are the body language experts you know.
I'm thinking about taking it up for a living. Just getting a Degree in Medieval Pitch Forking courtesy of MM and Hell Hole, and then I'm going to write a book.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 7 Empty Re: More from American Crime Gossip Patsy

Post  sadie Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:59 pm

bb1 wrote:More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 7 Gonc_a10

Ah yes, he has his Intellectual Hat on, doesn't he - he never seems to take that off.

Having forced myself to study that photo, one has to comment that one has never seen anyone in the public eye go out in public wearing what appears to be clothes so dirty and scruffy they were rejected by the neighborhood charity shop...

I dont mind a bit of scruff on a man.
Prefer it to those gawd awful shiny suits he used to wear. They immediately labelled him, imo. Same as his ?diamond earing. Rolling Eyes

I am easy going.
As I said, I dont mind a bit of scruff on a man .. BUT NOT WITH A DRESS HAT! ... FGS! No

Only the opinion of an old, maybe out of date, woman

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Whoops. I really shouldn't drink Harvey's Bristol Cream when I'm on the lap top. But I have to say that Gonc's photo is a tad more enlightening with Sherry running down his face.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Oh my, what's this?

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/02/02/cease-and-desist/#comment-454917952

CS

Stafford, Frey, Cooper have deleted their Facebook page

It does indeed seem to be gone - I wonder if that has anything to do with people using it to ask awkward questions about Awesome Patsy and Awesome Anne?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Still no sign of her next work of fiction it seems. I was told on twitter to give it a day or two as things can and do go wrong but she is now 150 hours or more overdue and still no sign of it. Still I was told that saying it will come out in 48hrs and that not happening is not lying in the minds of the Haters. Not sure what it counts as. Optimism maybe?

Interesting that Stafford Frey Cooper have chosen to withdraw from Facebook rather than answer the relevant questions posed on their page about Bremners relationship with Brown and about that appalling letter that one of their lawyers sent to the wrong address (or so Brown led us to believe).

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:00 pm

But that wouldn't explain Barnes and Noble who don't seem to be so fussy and where she said she would also post this new blockbuster.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:00 pm

honestbroker wrote:
greenink211 wrote:Still no sign of her next work of fiction it seems. I was told on twitter to give it a day or two as things can and do go wrong but she is now 150 hours or more overdue and still no sign of it. Still I was told that saying it will come out in 48hrs and that not happening is not lying in the minds of the Haters. Not sure what it counts as. Optimism maybe?

Interesting that Stafford Frey Cooper have chosen to withdraw from Facebook rather than answer the relevant questions posed on their page about Bremners relationship with Brown and about that appalling letter that one of their lawyers sent to the wrong address (or so Brown led us to believe).

I wouldn't rule out that she's submitted something Amazon have rejected (remembering the debacle with the 'profile').

Amazon might, actually, have taken the trouble to read it first ...

That'll be it, HB. Is this what is called a Carry Over?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews

It's finally appeared:

http://www.amazon.com/Only-the-Truth-ebook/dp/B007GU0Y3A/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1330914412&sr=1-3

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 7 51%2BzoXA%2B3-L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-45,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_

Book Description
Publication Date: March 3, 2012
Harkening back to the writing styles of the earlier American authors – John Steinbeck, Harper Lee, Carson McCullers, and James Cain - Only the Truth is the story of a simple, rather slow, uneducated man, Billy Ray, who loves a mysterious woman who appears out of nowhere and comes to live with him. Two years later, she shoots their neighbor and burns down the neighbor’s home. He stands by helplessly as the woman he loves is arrested, jailed, and charged with premeditated murder. His happy life turned upside down, Billy Ray sets out to find the truth about his Charlene, whether the truth leads to his ability to save her life or it frees him from her spell.

Er, yes, thank you....think I'll pass, ta muchly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:07 pm

John Steinbeck, Harper Lee, Carson McCullers, & James Cain??????????????

That's gotta be a joke, surely???? Pat Brown, likened to them? Ye Gods, whoever wrote that blurb must have been three sheets to the wind or slumped over in an opium den!!!! LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:10 pm

Theme tune for the doomed romance between Billy Ray and Charlene:

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:14 pm

She'll bring The McCanns into it somewhere. She probably thinks Gerry is covering for Kate. It's been said many times before by The Nasties.
I wonder if she will do The French Thing and change the names somewhat?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:34 pm

I don't think you can turn Billy Ray and Charlene into French, Sabot....they are pure Jerry Springer material.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:38 pm

Lamplighter wrote:John Steinbeck, Harper Lee, Carson McCullers, & James Cain??????????????

That's gotta be a joke, surely???? Pat Brown, likened to them? Yes Gods, whoever wrote that blurb must have been three sheets to the wind or slumped over in an opium den!!!! LL

Hilarious, isn't it? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:40 pm

bb1 wrote:I don't think you can turn Billy Ray and Charlene into French, Sabot....they are pure Jerry Springer material.

Just watch her, Bonny. She will manage to allude to The McCann Affair somehow. It doesn't actually have to make sense, you know. Nothing else she has written does.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:40 pm

bb1 wrote: Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews

It's finally appeared:

http://www.amazon.com/Only-the-Truth-ebook/dp/B007GU0Y3A/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1330914412&sr=1-3

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 7 51%2BzoXA%2B3-L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-45,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_

Book Description
Publication Date: March 3, 2012
Harkening back to the writing styles of the earlier American authors – John Steinbeck, Harper Lee, Carson McCullers, and James Cain - Only the Truth is the story of a simple, rather slow, uneducated man, Billy Ray, who loves a mysterious woman who appears out of nowhere and comes to live with him. Two years later, she shoots their neighbor and burns down the neighbor’s home. He stands by helplessly as the woman he loves is arrested, jailed, and charged with premeditated murder. His happy life turned upside down, Billy Ray sets out to find the truth about his Charlene, whether the truth leads to his ability to save her life or it frees him from her spell.

Er, yes, thank you....think I'll pass, ta muchly.

Billy Ray and Charlene................classy couple there.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:35 pm

bb1 wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:John Steinbeck, Harper Lee, Carson McCullers, & James Cain??????????????

That's gotta be a joke, surely???? Pat Brown, likened to them? Yes Gods, whoever wrote that blurb must have been three sheets to the wind or slumped over in an opium den!!!! LL

YES. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:40 pm

lily wrote:
bb1 wrote:

YES. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

She's right up there, Shakespeare, Milton....nay Homer I say, a Homeric homage to the arsonist!

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:44 pm

She's right up there, Shakespeare, Milton....nay Homer I say, a Homeric homage to the arsonist!

I can see her winning a prize or two Barbie. A Pullitzer for a start..... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:53 pm

I certainly can't argue with Homeric....

More from American Crime Gossip Patsy - Page 7 50435_141766932532303_6435_n
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:00 pm

bb1 wrote:I certainly can't argue with Homeric....

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:05 pm

lily wrote:She's right up there, Shakespeare, Milton....nay Homer I say, a Homeric homage to the arsonist!

I can see her winning a prize or two Barbie. A Pullitzer for a start..... Pcorneater

She'll beat "The Beano" and "The Dandy" for certain!

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:06 pm

lily wrote:
bb1 wrote:I certainly can't argue with Homeric....

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Well honestly, it sounds like something out of Jerry Springer..

Let's meet Billy Bob, the moonshiner who married a stranger who shot his neighbors and burned their barn down.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:14 pm

bb1 wrote:Well honestly, it sounds like something out of Jerry Springer..

Let's meet Billy Bob, the moonshiner who married a stranger who shot his neighbors and burned their barn down.

You know, Bonny, that sounds more interesting than the dreck she has written in the synopsis.

Ah...... got it. In order to appeal to intelligent people, she has to write a decent book. The one she has written will appeal to the lowest common denominator, or as you say, trailer trash. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Am I missing something here? Who are these people?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next