JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him

+4
Sabot
Pedro Silva
lily
bb1
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him Empty Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:53 am

I have started a new thread about this because the latest allegations have implications beyond the football world.

http://desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/primeira_liga/artigo/2012/04/13/rede_de_espionagem_sobre_os_rbi.html

Cristóvão would spy on network of referees

Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him ?Q=90&pic=http%3A%2F%2Fimgs.sapo.pt%2Fimages%2FDESPORTO%2Fhp2%2Ffutebol%2Fprimeira_liga%2Fpaulo_pereira_cristovao_apressado_800_600.jpg

For SAPO Sport
The vice-president of the Sporting allegedly resorted to the services of security companies and their research to gather information and blackmail.

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão is allegedly the leader of a spy network to Portuguese officials.
After the controversy generated on Wednesday by ' Joseph Cardinal case', which alleged corruption came to be regarded as a "trap" the umpire, the vice president of the Sporting stayed its mandate, without representing, but , an "assumption of guilt" of his party. Remember that Cristóvão was accused by simulation consists of crime and slanderous denunciation qualified.

The Friday edition of the Morning Post reveals that the leader of the Lions enjoyed the services of security companies and their research to gather information - some allegedly through illegal wiretapping - and then blackmail.

The Judicial Police was yesterday in Alvalade, but also on businesses, at home and in the homes of relatives of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão and Rui Martins, former leader of one of the fans and Sporting employee who allegedly made the deposit of two thousand euros in bank account of Joseph Cardinal, a situation that later led to the withdrawal of the Sporting and the consequent removal of the assistant referee of the game Sporting-Maritime in December for the Cup of Portugal.
Among the documents gathered by investigators, is even under the alleged connection of Cristóvão's businesses to the Lions club, since there are suspicions of payment for their services.

I just have to say it.

TICK TOCK.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him Empty Re: Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:07 am

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/cristovao-espiava-arbitros

Cristóvão watched referees

CM tells the whole story surrounding Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, vice president of Sporting. Do not miss.

Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him 2012-04-12233514_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$9074373a-f601-4734-8d8c-d29039d17259$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1

The entrance of the Judicial Police, the early morning, was done with discretion. The cars were parked near the stadium

Dawn raids? Sounds very serious indeed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him Empty Re: Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him

Post  lily Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:25 am

Oh my, oh my. Very serious indeed. He sounds like a mafia figure. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:27 am

.....to gather information - some allegedly through illegal wiretapping - and then blackmail

Forkers got nothing to say about these allegations against one of their idols? How odd.

And why hasn't Morais blogged about it, as it is headline news in Portugal? I don't suppose it is because Arguido Cristóvão is joined at the hip to her beloved Amaral?

Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him Cartazpalestra300x430

Surely not - that would be censoring news and trying to hide the truth, wouldn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:29 am

lily wrote:Oh my, oh my. Very serious indeed. He sounds like a mafia figure. Pcorneater

Perish the thought, Lily!

Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him Gapc
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:38 am

bb1 wrote:
lily wrote:Oh my, oh my. Very serious indeed. He sounds like a mafia figure. Pcorneater

Perish the thought, Lily!

Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him Gapc

Yep, they look like gangster thugs to me all right.

I wonder if the pair of them will be caught on tax evasion? You know, how some of the forkers like to muse about the McCanns? biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:41 am

Anything could happen when the PJ start digging into Cristóvão's dodgy dealings, Lily.

And I wonder who else he has been wiretapping and blackmailing - allegedly.

He isn't exactly Mr Popular in Portugal right this minute...

Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him Paulopereiracristovao31213548

and he seems to have 'credibility' issues:

Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him Paulo-pereira-cristovao-sporting
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:46 am

The forkers haven't quite grasped this...

The PJ suspects an attempt was made to trap a referee
NoStone Today at 10:15 am

Erm - like you would walk up to the bank of a referee and deposit money for illicit purposes - give me aa break.

If you want to bribe anyone like this ref then you leave a brown paper envelop under his bench in the changing room - does no one understand how these things are done without implication!!???

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

He wasn't trying to BRIBE the referee, he was trying to ENTRAP and SMEAR the referee - allegedly.

That's why he has been charged - he claimed the referee had been bribed, but the referee went to the police and

THE MONEY TRAIL LED RIGHT BACK TO THE VERY PERSON WHO HAD MADE THE ALLEGATION.

Do try to keep up! Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:51 am

tick tock indeed. look who is here: the two corrupt together.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:53 am

I have the strangest feeling that, thanks to football, of all things, we are going to get the answer to rather a lot of mysteries, Pedro:

.....to gather information - some allegedly through illegal wiretapping - and then blackmail
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:55 am

Yes, you´re right bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:10 am

Among the documents gathered by investigators, is even under the alleged connection of Cristóvão's businesses to the Lions club, since there are suspicions of payment for their services.

Sounds like the PJ are opening a real can of worms - and if the Portuguese press is anything to go by, Cristóvão is heading for a jail cell.

These allegations should also give the PJ a cast iron reason to stop his police pension and kick him out of their Old Boys' Association.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:21 am

I am yet again Gob Smacked. God knows why. And I bet they are all IN IT. Illegal Betting and heaven knows what else.

Portugal is going to have to release some of the innocent people from their prisons to make way for this lot.
This is heading way beyond my wildest dreams.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:21 am

http://sol.sapo.pt/inicio/Sociedade/Interior.aspx?content_id=46644

Press Review: April 13

inShare

April 13, 2012

Searches in Alvalade and the suspicion that falls on a vice-president of the Sporting slanderous denunciation by the explosion in the port of Leixoes that caused the dead are some issues highlighted in the press today.
The Morning Post pointed out that the vice president of the Sporting Paulo Pereira Christopher is suspected of "referees monitor and investigate the private life", and the death of a worker in an explosion in the Port of.

The Daily News says that the Minister of Education authorized schools to separate the good from the bad students and the Business Journal highlights an interview with the leader of the PS, where Seguro says that the 'Treaty [European] is essential for Portugal to be the euro '.

The sports newspapers point out that three people were made defendants on Thursday, as part of an investigation involving the Vice President of Sporting for slanderous denunciation qualified.

On the basis of a complaint investigation is made by the Sporting Portuguese Football Federation on a deposit of 2,000 euros to the account of Joseph Cardinal umpire, days before the meeting with the Maritime quarter finals of the Cup of Portugal.

Revista de imprensa: 13 de Abril

inShare

13 de Abril, 2012

As buscas em Alvalade e as suspeitas que recaem sobre um vice-presidente do Sporting por denúncia caluniosa e a explosão no porto de Leixões que causou um morto são alguns temas hoje em destaque na imprensa.
O Correio da Manhã destaca que o vice-presidente do Sporting Paulo Pereira Cristóvão é suspeito de «vigiar árbitros e investigar a vida privada», bem como a morte de um operário numa explosão no Porto de Leixões.

O Diário de Notícias diz que o ministro da Educação autorizou as escolas a separarem os bons dos maus alunos e o Jornal de Negócios destaca uma entrevista ao líder do PS, na qual António José Seguro diz que o «Tratado [Europeu] é indispensável para Portugal ficar no euro».

Os jornais desportivos destacam que três pessoas foram constituídas arguidas na quinta-feira, no âmbito de uma investigação que envolve o vice-presidente do Sporting por denúncia caluniosa qualificada.

Na base da investigação está uma denúncia feita pelo Sporting à Federação Portuguesa de Futebol sobre um depósito de 2.000 euros na conta do árbitro auxiliar José Cardinal, dias antes do encontro com o Marítimo, dos quartos de final da Taça de Portugal.

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:23 am

" The Morning Post pointed out that the vice president of the Sporting Paulo Pereira Christopher is suspected of "referees monitor and investigate the private life", and the death of a worker in an explosion in the Port of."

am I reading that correctly, that he is suspected of some involvement in the death of a worker in an explosion or is that google getting it wrong ?

It's interesting that some of this seems to be in Porto where the revision into Madeleine's disappearance is based.

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:34 am

It's google getting confused, Max:

One killed in fire at Port of Leixoes
Fire in large Port of is dominated. Explosion caused the death of one worker and three wounded.

Ler mais: http://expresso.sapo.pt/um-morto-em-incendio-no-porto-de-leixoes=f718577#ixzz1ruoNUnOE

It's an unrelated story. Google isn't doing awfully well on the football story, what with all those lions...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:36 am

Cristavao must have thought The PJ would believe him when he Defamed the referee, Joseph Cardinal. This is the real arrogance of these people.
They thought they would be believed when they tried to stitch up The McCanns. But then they were believed when they stitched up The Ciprianos.

I am ashamed to say that I am overjoyed by the fact that all of their chickens are coming home to roost.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:45 am

Correct me if I am wrong here but, didn't Amaral run a security firm?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:46 am

I have little doubt he thought, I am the great Cristóvão, the PJ will take my word for it against some lowly referee, Sabot.

I suspect he and his cronies are so far removed from reality, they didn't realise how deeply they are disliked in Portugal - the outpouring of anger in the online comments tells its own story, IMO.

I know we always hoped that that clique would be brought down by something high-minded, like miscarriages of justice, or political corruption.

Personally, I will settle for football, and with any luck it will blow the lid off a great many other things. Like just who else Cristóvão has been wire-tapping and blackmailing - allegedly, of course.

HUBRIS - that's a good word.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:56 am

crazytony wrote:Correct me if I am wrong here but, didn't Amaral run a security firm?

Yes, he did. Or that is what he called it. It was this Company that his Jaguar was registered to. Still does run it, for all I know.

Oh My. What are the chances of Amaral being involved in this fascinating scandal? I expect he knows how to Wire Tap, and we know he has tried Blackmail before, along with Intimidation.

Allegedly.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:05 pm

crazytony wrote:Correct me if I am wrong here but, didn't Amaral run a security firm?

I am digging back, there is a reference to it in the 24 Horas piece about his debts:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t2098-debts-of-goncalo-amaral-are-around-486-thousand-euros

It´s from that assessment that comes the decision of... arrest the house, the jaguar, the share of Amaral in the company Gonçalo Amaral Unipessoal Lda, and a third part of his salary as manager of the firm.

Oh my very dear! I am sure the PJ are Following the Money as we speak; what's that saying about Slowly slowly catchee monkey? biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Oh my, look what I've found!

http://www.linkb2b.pt/empresas/goncalo-amaral-508737729.php

Gonçalo Amaral, Lda
GONÇALO AMARAL, LDA

NIF508737729

CAE74900

HOME ACTIVITY 12/03/2008

ENTITYGonçalo Amaral, Lda

TRADE NAMEGonçalo Amaral, Lda

ADDRESSAfonso Henriques Avenue, Building 'The Factory' Block and Aq

LOCALITYPortimão

POSTAL CODE8500-502 Portimão

DISTRICTFlair

COUNTYPortimão

PARISHPortimão

LINKS

ACTIVITYConsulting Activities, Scientific, Technical and Related

CATEGORYOther Activities Consulting, Scientific, Technical and Related, NE

PRESENTATIONProvision of Consulting Services and Accessory Technical Area Security, Investigation and Criminal Justice, Development Studies, analyzes and opinions. Dissemination, Promotion and Communication of Technical Papers, Editorial and Environment Through Academic

PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

BRANDS
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:17 pm

This is SO interesting, innit. TECHNICAL and RELATED. That means Surveillance and Phone Tapping, and generally Spying on people.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh my, look what I've found!

http://www.linkb2b.pt/empresas/goncalo-amaral-508737729.php

Gonçalo Amaral, Lda
GONÇALO AMARAL, LDA

NIF508737729

CAE74900

HOME ACTIVITY 12/03/2008

ENTITYGonçalo Amaral, Lda

TRADE NAMEGonçalo Amaral, Lda

ADDRESSAfonso Henriques Avenue, Building 'The Factory' Block and Aq

LOCALITYPortimão

POSTAL CODE8500-502 Portimão

DISTRICTFlair

COUNTYPortimão

PARISHPortimão

LINKS

ACTIVITYConsulting Activities, Scientific, Technical and Related

CATEGORYOther Activities Consulting, Scientific, Technical and Related, NE

PRESENTATIONProvision of Consulting Services and Accessory Technical Area Security, Investigation and Criminal Justice, Development Studies, analyzes and opinions. Dissemination, Promotion and Communication of Technical Papers, Editorial and Environment Through Academic

PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

BRANDS
Oh my, my, my, my, my! biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:21 pm

I never thought I would be so interested in CdM's sports reports, Sabot... Here's more:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/ultima-hora/sporting-espioes-e-arbitros

Vox Pop
Sporting, Spies and Referees
'Espionage referees and women'. Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, vice president of Sporting, is suspected of overseeing umpires and investigate the private life. This is one of the themes highlighted in this Friday Morning Post. We went to the streets to ask Portugal, if the suspicions are confirmed, what moral Sporting will have to continue to fight the 'system'?

Do you think the Floodgates are going to Open?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next