JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him

+4
Sabot
Pedro Silva
lily
bb1
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:33 pm

I assume Ms. Morais has reported on this?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:35 pm

bb1 wrote:I never thought I would be so interested in CdM's sports reports, Sabot... Here's more:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/ultima-hora/sporting-espioes-e-arbitros

Vox Pop
Sporting, Spies and Referees
'Espionage referees and women'. Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, vice president of Sporting, is suspected of overseeing umpires and investigate the private life. This is one of the themes highlighted in this Friday Morning Post. We went to the streets to ask Portugal, if the suspicions are confirmed, what moral Sporting will have to continue to fight the 'system'?

Do you think the Floodgates are going to Open?

I think they already have opened, Bonny. We are just waiting for that jolly old Tide to turn.
But I can't say that their Secrecy Laws are holding up very well. Except for Morais, that is. We won't hear a peep out of her. But The Comments are truly enlightening. I think Portugal might be about to throw off the shackles of Fascism. They've taken their time, but then Revenge always was a dish best eaten cold.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:35 pm

crazytony wrote:I assume Ms. Morais has reported on this?

Positive spin being prepared as we speak, Tony

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Don't be silly, Silly. It's under Secrecy, innit. Miss Morais only breaks that Law when slagging off Brits.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:40 pm

But I can't say that their Secrecy Laws are holding up very well. Except for Morais, that is.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I don't think that was quite the idea, Sabot, she wasn't supposed to censor/alter/edit news she didn't like, she was supposed to be the Queen of Free Speach biggrin

The Secrecy of Justice seems to have gone out the window over this scandal, probably because it is about football and the entire nation is now up in arms.

I have absolutely no idea how Morais will try to spin this one, Jean-Pierre. She may well carry on trying to pretend it isn't happening.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:

Positive spin being prepared as we speak, Tony
biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Yer, well, Bonny. Let's hear it for Free Speach from Miss Morais. It's her Unalienable Rite you know. It says so in that Constitution she's so fond of quoting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:01 pm

The days of Ms Morais 'gatekeeping' and censoring news she doesn't like are long gone, aren't they?

People have realised how easy it is to read Portuguese news for themselves, and Pedro does wonders in sorting out googlespeak, and posting items that only appear in paper editions.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:02 pm

You know, I have this nagging feeling Morais and Amaral knew this news was in the making .Or, could it be just coincidence that both fell silent at the same time?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:05 pm

IMO, they knew it was coming, Tony.

I try to look at the Portuguese papers every day; I'd noticed this week that there was a scandal brewing in Portuguese football, but as I have little interest in sport at the best of times, I didn't actually bother reading it... whistle

Morais and the rest of Team Gonc are bound to have known what was coming Shytehitsfan
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:06 pm

crazytony wrote:You know, I have this nagging feeling Morais and Amaral knew this news was in the making .Or, could it be just coincidence that both fell silent at the same time?

I do believe you are right, Tony. And obviously they must have know some days ago, at least.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:13 pm

Which poses a question if they did know. Did Cristovao know in advance?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:16 pm

Given that his home, office and the stadium were raided at dawn, I suspect he didn't know exactly what was coming, Tony?

He may have realised he had made a bad, bad mistake, but not that the PJ, etc., were going to act so quickly? He may have thought he would be able to talk his way out of it?

And then he got the dawn knock on his door....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:24 pm

bb1 wrote:Given that his home, office and the stadium were raided at dawn, I suspect he didn't know exactly what was coming, Tony?

He may have realised he had made a bad, bad mistake, but not that the PJ, etc., were going to act so quickly? He may have thought he would be able to talk his way out of it?

And then he got the dawn knock on his door....
I get very suspicious when it comes to the PJ, Bonny.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Cristovao was tipped off; thus enabling him to get rid of the most damning information.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:32 pm

You are correct Bonny. My suspicious mind is in overdrive and wrong.
The investigation started last year.

The prosecutor's office on Thursday told Reuters it had opened an investigation into the affair in December after Portuguese Football Federation (FPF) president Fernando Gomes had raised concerns about illegal activity.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/feedarticle/10192122

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Oh how are the mighty fallen.

It is of course correct to say that his guilt in this matter has not been proved in a court of law, so until such time as it is, he is innocent and it is up to the prosecution to prove their case against him.

I wonder if he hears echos of his comments about the McCanns, and his reasons for not including them in his "missing children" charity.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:53 pm

crazytony wrote:Which poses a question if they did know. Did Cristovao know in advance?

Obviously he knew what he had done, but I suspect he thought that The PJ wouldn't pursue it, or be able to follow the money.
We don't know precisely when he Defamed the Referee, but it does sound like an act of desperation when he found out that they were closing in on him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:21 pm

bb1 wrote:It's google getting confused, Max:

One killed in fire at Port of Leixoes
Fire in large Port of is dominated. Explosion caused the death of one worker and three wounded.

Ler mais: http://expresso.sapo.pt/um-morto-em-incendio-no-porto-de-leixoes=f718577#ixzz1ruoNUnOE

It's an unrelated story. Google isn't doing awfully well on the football story, what with all those lions...

Ah, thanks Bonny I did wonder. He seems to be mixed up in enough nasty things as it is.

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Re: The PJ suspects an attempt was made to trap a referee
Oldartform Today at 2:01 pm

Pretty obvious who is behind this - the same person who has been defaming Amaral - just before the court case too.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Are they really, really, totally incapable of READING? On second thoughts, no need to reply, I think we all know the answer rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:35 pm

All roads lead to The McCanns. This Football Scandal has got to be their fault. We all know that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:37 pm

So, it is mysteriously the McCanns' fault that Cristóvão is on the front cover of CdM accused of spying on referees, and their families?

Cristóvão - More Allegations Of Corruption, Blackmail Against Him - Page 2 Cdm_cr10

I really don't think so rofl rofl rofl rofl

They really ought to wake up and face reality - that they have been hero-worshipping a bunch of gangsters. Allegedly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:40 pm

I would think the owners of Correio da Manha will be quite interested in this news about Cristovao since they also own the Record which has a special interest in Sporting Clube de Portugal -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cofina

Cofina (Euronext: CFN) is a Portuguese media conglomerate. It is the owner of Correio da Manhã and Record newspapers, among other leading media, like several magazine publications.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_(newspaper)

Record is a Portuguese sports newspaper, published in Lisbon. Although it covers most sports, football is the focal point of it, and almost always is the only sport referred to on the cover.
It is generally seen as appealing to supporters of Sporting Clube de Portugal. However, this has been changing since 2005, and it has become more and more appealing to Sport Lisboa e Benfica supporters, featuring several interviews with the team's players.
Record was acquired by the Cofina media conglomerate in 2001.

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Sabot wrote:
All roads lead to The McCanns. This Football Scandal has got to be their fault. We all know that.

Isn't it just pathetic? They really cannot grasp the kind of people they have been hero-worshipping all this time, can they?

That's a good find, Max.

Personally, I reckon the Portuguese tabloids are going to go for Cristovao - it will sell shed-loads of papers, and he and his cronies are not exactly popular in Portugal.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:10 pm

The Portuguese Press are digging around as we speak. Goodness knows what they will find now the cat is out of the bag and they don't have to worry about Police Station Stairs any more.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:17 pm

they don't have to worry about Police Station Stairs any more

Cristóvão might if he gets arrested by PJ football fans.......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next