JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia?

+4
greenink211
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 7 Empty Re: Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia?

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Another fool with no knowledge of how the law works in Germany, people really should check their facts before opening their big mouths. LL

http://www.howtogermany.com/pages/legal.html

There is no such thing as a jury trial in Germany, though court procedures are otherwise similar to those in the US. Under German law the accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty. In minor cases there may be only a single judge presiding. Or, if the charges are severe and the accused faces heavy penalties, there may be five persons hearing the case; three professional judges and two lay judges.

Formal pleas of "guilty" or "not guilty" do not exist in German trials. An accused party can't plead guilty in order to receive a lesser punishment. Hearsay evidence and, under certain conditions, depositions of absent witnesses can be admitted as evidence in a German court. The attendance of witnesses and the production of evidence can be compelled.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 7 Empty Re: Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia?

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Thought so - it's the usual hounder bollox:

http://www.staatsrecht.info/pub/egpl.pdf

and

http://legislationline.org/topics/subtopic/40/topic/10/country/28

Presumption of innocence is the foundation of the whole criminal procedure in Germany even though it is not mentioned by the Constitution: as long as a person is not convicted by a court he/she must be considered innocent.

Why do they come out with this rubbish, when it is so easy to find the truth?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:58 pm

Snap, LL - why do they do this, time after time?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:01 pm

bb1 wrote:Snap, LL - why do they do this, time after time?
It's oneupmanship, pretending they are so knowledgeable on many things bigs them up. Pity they don't use their brains (I am assuming they at least have one braincell each) to realise that all statements made will be checked. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:39 pm

She's the one who homeschools her kids, and won't let them out of her sight till they're 21. She also hates Britain, especially her neighbours, and is about to move to France.

I am sure she will be as popular there as she seems to be wherever it is she lives in the UK Wink

ETA, her unfortunate neighbours probably think of her as, That stuck-up German nutter who keeps her kids locked up all the time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:09 pm

bb1 wrote:Hounder:

In Germany you are the one to proof that you are not guilty.

Jule

I thought that went out round about the time of Nuremberg - maybe no-one's told her yet.

What? How many Natzis proved that they they were Not Guilty? Or maybe they weren't. Who knows who bumped off six million Jews. Perhaps it was someone else. Someone that we haven't hears of yet.
That one needs to shut their mouth. Proving that you are Not Guilty was always going to be difficult.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Sabot wrote:

Jule

I thought that went out round about the time of Nuremberg - maybe no-one's told her yet.

What? How many Natzis proved that they they were Not Guilty? Or maybe they weren't. Who knows who bumped off six million Jews. Perhaps it was someone else. Someone that we haven't hears of yet.
That one needs to shut their mouth. Proving that you are Not Guilty was always going to be difficult.
She's talking drivel, ma petite, the same applies in Germany as in the UK, innocent until proven otherwise. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Jule

She's talking drivel, ma petite, the same applies in Germany as in the UK, innocent until proven otherwise. LL

Oh Really? I am beginning to wonder. Who are these people who still think that slaughtering six million people was the way way to go? And don't kid yourself that this thinking has ended, because it hasn't. This is what these people do to The McCanns. Kill anything that doesn't apply to their opinion of what is acceptable. Anything apart from that which makes them look like who they really are.
They cause mayhem. And my Society is allowing them to do this.
Why does anyone wonder why I don't want to live in UK anymore?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Well, I have bad news for you, Sabot. That one announced she was moving to France to get away from the horrid Brits....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:11 pm

bb1 wrote:Well, I have bad news for you, Sabot. That one announced she was moving to France to get away from the horrid Brits....

Oh, Dear God. And she might do well. We do have our share of arseholes. The real shits are always queuing up to slag off someone.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:57 am

Here's another one - yoyo-hounder, pronouncing on when it thinks women should be allowed to have children:

I prefer 21. When one is eligible to vote.

Wrong as usual. 'One' is eligible to vote at 18 in the UK, with some talk of it being lowered to 16.

These creatures really are showing their true, nasty colors right now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:01 pm

I'm amazed at how yo-yo's grammar has dramatically changed of late.

I wonder what the secret is? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:37 pm

The hounders have truly shown themselves up over Tia's Sharp's death, IMO.

Vicious, idle 'speculation', sweeping, judgemental pronouncements about millions of UK citizens, totally unwarranted delusions of superiority, socks, sicko WUMs, rumour-mongering - they've been at it for over 100 pages now.

And they appear to have total contempt for UK sub-judice laws.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:42 pm

Their dear leader has already set the tone for that though.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:18 pm

aiyoyo Today at 2:10 pm

@Chatelaine,
Question is how do you educate the stupid (genetically low IQs) from dysfunctional background?

@PeterMac,

The irony is it's the high IQs who regularly milked the system, and not necessary only those genetically low IQs unproductive ones without a choice.

Vicious, sick Nazi - how dare that ignorant so-and-so make statements like that? We all know what happened the last time someone ranted on about genetically low IQs unproductive ones - it ended in Belsen.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:32 pm

That sick and vicious post sounds like someone else. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Doesn't it just, Lily? There are one or two fans of the 'Master race' on that site - I have never, ever forgotten one of them revealing that it got its ideas on genetics from Mien Kampf.

ETA:

Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 7 Mien10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:38 pm

Oh yes. We remember it well. mad mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Re: Missing Tia Sharp
Cristobell Today

This thread leaves a nasty taste, and I now wonder if the self righteous on here are using the subject of Madeleine to pat themselves on the back. Again.

Should add, Tony still has my support.

That thread is a disgrace, even by their low standards. Totally unjustified snobbery, sweeping, judgemental remarks about anyone who doesn't conform to their idea of 'respectability', sick speculation, complete contempt for the laws of the UK, rumour-mongering....it's all there.

That they dare to look down on ANYONE beggars belief. How dare they decide that millions of people are a supposed 'underclass', with the likes of yoyo deciding who is allowed to have children, and when.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:47 am

That they dare to look down on ANYONE beggars belief. How dare they decide that millions of people are a supposed 'underclass', with the likes of yoyo deciding who is allowed to have children, and when.

There are other countries that the yoyo might feel happier in. China for one.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:14 pm

CSI Petey has an attack of snobbery over the 'underclasses':

But I still do not understand why they have not been taught to speak their own language to a standard acceptable in the world outside their estate.

What, like their leader, Bennett? Who, despite having had an excellent education, STILL doesn't know what phrases like, 'the only assumption' and 'the public interest' mean?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:25 pm

CSI Petey reveals his inner racist:

I know that amongst young black men it is said that to appear uneducated is seen as "cool", whatever that means to them.

'It is said that..' - who by, the BNP?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:37 pm

I want to know how he managed to be a Policeman for all those years. He's about as much use as Amaral was.
I would also like to know how they define "Underclass" because from what I can see they have grossly offended a few off them. It's a bit like Free Speach. You are Underclass if you are anything bad that I'm not.

Oh, I nearly forgot. You are an alcoholic if you drink more than I do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:40 pm

I must say, I find Chatelaine's boasting most amusing - you really can't buy real class, can you? biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Nope. If you've got any real class like me, you tell everyone how broke you are, and that you don't care.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next