JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia?

+4
greenink211
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 8 Empty Re: Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia?

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:45 pm

I'll tell you what. They've all got frightfully keen on telling everyone that they aren't part of The Underclass. No Siree, not them. They wouldn't leave their children with a convicted criminal.

I wonder how many of them live in Croydon.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 8 Empty Re: Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia?

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:07 pm

It's a long time since we've been treated to such an exhibition of racism, ill-founded snobbery, self-righteousness, sweeping generalisations, judgemental bigotry and sheer ignorance as the hounders have been putting on.

They really should take a long, hard look at themselves before condemning others. Especially the likes of yoyo, who took it upon him/her/itself to look down its nose at the 'underclasses' thus:

From my observation, it is generally perceived that certain types of dysfunctional behaviors are from people with pathetic IQs impossible to educate regardless.

What is that supposed to mean? Did he just glance through Snobbery For Dummies and copy a few Big Wurds?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:45 pm

It's amazing that yo-yo came up with that. S/he/it has in the past gone the 'should off' way. Must off gone to a special school to change that radically. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:45 pm

God Almighty! I cannot believe the rants, often racist in nature, that are appearing on the hounders.

CSI Petey:

For those the idea of speaking English, rather than that sham and affected 'Jamafrican', or 'ghetto patois' is unthinkable. Just as it is unthinkable that anyone would ever employ them unless they did speak intelligibly. with delightful Caribbean lilts.
It is not racist to insist that a native born Brit who has had 11 years of education speaks intelligible English. Is it ?

Why? Bennett doesn't. That forker with the avatar of Gonc with spikes coming out of his head can't tell the difference between 'have' and 'off'. A significant proportion of the haters are very close to illiterate, in fact.

And Mrs Master Race, the one who hates all things British, is issuing orders to all and sundry:

Why should the British not be able to learn foreign languages? Because they don't have to? Or because they hide their laziness(linguistic xenophobia??) behind a "surely,you speak English" arrogance.

-Make people dress decently. There is too much disgusting flesh out and about over here! Tolerance is important if it's not an excuse for not caring.

Traditional values first.

Sieg Hiel!

Sooner that one b*ggers off to France and insults them, the better.

Make people dress decently

What's her idea of 'decently'?

Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 8 05lY9p_web

There! She's buttoned up respectably, and she has the Nazi Cross for being a good Frau and holding up Traditional Values First.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:58 pm

I don't know why but that display on Not Bennett's Forum reminds me of when Debs was told off about her lightened hair. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:59 pm

So, Mrs Master Race is too much even for the hounders?

I've had enough of this rubbish. Julchen's post was the last straw for me. Take care, all.

S'OK. She's off to invade, sorry, I mean, lecture, France shortly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:02 pm

bb1 wrote:God Almighty! I cannot believe the rants, often racist in nature, that are appearing on the hounders.

CSI Petey:

For those the idea of speaking English, rather than that sham and affected 'Jamafrican', or 'ghetto patois' is unthinkable. Just as it is unthinkable that anyone would ever employ them unless they did speak intelligibly. with delightful Caribbean lilts.
It is not racist to insist that a native born Brit who has had 11 years of education speaks intelligible English. Is it ?

Why? Bennett doesn't. That forker with the avatar of Gonc with spikes coming out of his head can't tell the difference between 'have' and 'off'. A significant proportion of the haters are very close to illiterate, in fact.

And Mrs Master Race, the one who hates all things British, is issuing orders to all and sundry:

Why should the British not be able to learn foreign languages? Because they don't have to? Or because they hide their laziness(linguistic xenophobia??) behind a "surely,you speak English" arrogance.

-Make people dress decently. There is too much disgusting flesh out and about over here! Tolerance is important if it's not an excuse for not caring.

Traditional values first.

Sieg Hiel!

Sooner that one b*ggers off to France and insults them, the better.

Make people dress decently

What's her idea of 'decently'?

Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 8 05lY9p_web

There! She's buttoned up respectably, and she has the Nazi Cross for being a good Frau and holding up Traditional Values First.

I can find a few glaring mistakes in that post by Mrs. Master Race.
But then I done learnt Proper English before I done learnt a Furrin language. Unfortunately, there isn't much point in speaking proper English to that bunch because they wouldn't understand it. You can tell that from their Posts.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:07 pm

bb1 wrote:So, Mrs Master Race is too much even for the hounders?

I've had enough of this rubbish. Julchen's post was the last straw for me. Take care, all.

S'OK. She's off to invade, sorry, I mean, lecture, France shortly.

Sheesh. What part of France? I might have to go Underground. But don't worry, we'll all join The Marquisard like wot they all done the last time. Bombs Away.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Wonder what she'll do when she arrives in France and discovers there are brown people there, too?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:59 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/975809/tia-no-sole-officer-blamed-for-body-blunder

Tia: No Sole Officer Blamed For Body Blunder

Police apologise again for failing to find schoolgirl Tia Sharp's body despite searching her grandmother's house four times.

A delay in finding schoolgirl Tia Sharp's body was not down to an individual officer, the Metropolitan Police Commissioner has said.

Police searched the home of the 12-year-old's grandmother in New Addington, south London, four times before her body was finally discovered in the loft.

She had been missing for a week when forensic officers found her wrapped in a bedsheet in a black bag.

The force has again apologised to Tia's mother Natalie Sharp for the delay in finding her and put it down to "human error".

Police chiefs have launched a review into why it took so long to locate her, which they say will take "a few weeks" to reach any findings.

"If we thought it was an individual human error then that would explain it, but we're carrying out a review because we're not happy that explains it," said Commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe.

"We're trying not to have a knee-jerk reaction, we need some time to understand what happened and what failed to happen.

"We want to learn lessons from this particular case. We have apologised and I repeat that apology today to Tia's mum and family for not having found Tia's body sooner."

He added: "We've explained that it was human error but we want to go into it more.

"You can always blame the individual but we want to understand what processes and management decisions we've made that led to that failure.

"That's why we're carrying out a review and we hope in a few weeks' time we will have some conclusions from that, so that we make sure it doesn't happen again."

Tia's grandmother's partner Stuart Hazell, 37, from New Addington, has been charged with her murder. He is due to stand trial on January 21 next year.

The full post-mortem examination on Tia's body has failed to establish a formal cause of death.

Her inquest, at South London Coroner's Court in Croydon, has been adjourned to a later date.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8