JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia?

+4
greenink211
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia?

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:08 pm

e: Missing Tia Sharp
Gillyspot Today
One of the pro trolls main reasons for stating the couple are innocent is that someones friends wouldn't cover for them. Now we have a neighbour arrested for covering a murder up. Hmm

Just look at that for blind bigotry - and lying.

Officers have also freed Ms Sharp's next-door neighbour on bail pending further inquiries. Paul Meehan, 39, was detained by detectives on suspicion of assisting an offender.

Bit of a difference between her version and the TRUTH, isn't there?

And she really needs to look up the meaning of the word, 'troll' - then take a long, hard look at herself in the mirror if she wants to see one.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mail: Why Did It Take Police And Dogs Eight Days To Find Tia?

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:20 pm

She's spamming all over the place:

MOM OF TWO ‏@GILLYSPOT
@_bradders_ Poor Tia. It took a cadaver dog to show what her fate had been. Sad that cadaver dog evidence re Maddie #McCann - is ignored : (

Really? What was that apology again?

“We have apologised to Tia’s mother that our procedures did not lead to the discovery of the body on this search.”
He said a third visit took place on Wednesday, but added: “This was not a search, but the attendance of a body recovery dog to assist the investigation team in their inquiries.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/4483751/Tia-grandad-charged-with-schoolgirls-murder.html#ixzz23LxVifzK

So, how come there was no 'body recovery' on Wednesday? They really ought to ZIP IT until more is known, instead of treating a child's death as yet another stick to beat the McCanns with.

They are all too busy gibbering about 'body language' and 'cadaver dogs' to even care about Tia Sharp, let alone her parents.

More importantly - one of these days, a high-profile trial is going to be wrecked by the likes of her. A defence lawyer is going to argue, with good reason, that the accused cannot get a fair trial because of the trash the likes of her have been posting all over the internet.

The real media have good reason to carry warnings like this:

Sorry we are unable to accept comments for legal reasons.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:38 pm

I am having trouble relating to that statement that The UK is riddled with families that will kill their children so they can set up a Fund. Who are these families? And how does that vile CherryBerry know so much about these families? Is she one of them?

Or perhaps she thinks that these families are buying Divans with boxes underneath so
they can hide their children in those while they are drugged up to the eyeballs.

We all know what sort of family Karen Matthews had. Seven children by different fathers. And on Benefits. Is this the sort of people she is talking about?
Personally, I have never met anyone like that, but I am being forced to admit that they actually exists. Hopefully not in large numbers, but who knows?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:42 pm

One can only assume that that is typical of the sort of circles they mix in, that they are all such experts on the matter, Sabot.

Certainly, none of them seem to come from professional backgrounds, or to be very well-educated - their inability to accurately process simple sentences in English is very telling.

IMO, they are in for a few shocks when this goes to court; I am surprised so few of them have mentioned the very large elephant in the room. Or maybe they have, but are forbidden to say so in public.

Best we don't, either - I am sure it will all come out in the course of the investigation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:48 pm

This is what I mean about being unable to process simple information:

David Wuffler ‏@Heavy_Dave
Both #tiasharp and Madeleine #mccann parents have been under suspicion, and both have some dodgy friends (and shhh - don't mention the dogs)

That hater hasn't even bothered to read news reports properly, or it would know that Tia's parents were NOT 'under suspicion'. And the McCanns were cleared long ago.

'Dodgy friends'? Anyone in the hate brigade comes under that heading.

And no, it might not be a good idea to go on about dogs too much, under the circumstances, as they appear to have failed to find a dead child in a tiny council house on at least one occasion.

Again, we see there is not the slightest respect being shown to Tia Sharp, or her parents - they are just another stick to beat the McCanns with.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:55 pm

From what I can gather, they all have far too much to do with children, Bonny. This is very worrying. None of them should be allowed anywhere near children.
The next thing you know they will be having spare babies so that can stuff them in boxes under Divans so they can claim the reward money.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:58 pm

I won't mention the Large Elephant, Sabot, but the hounders are being vile - they are now occupying themselves inventing 'theories' and 'scenarios' about corpses and child abuse.

People who enjoy things like that shouldn't be near the human race, never mind children.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:08 pm

There is absolutely nothing similar between The McCanns and The Sharp Case, not even the dogs. And even The UK Police centred on Abduction, albeit incorrectly, but at least they didn't ignore the possibility. The first 48 hours is crucial, or so I am told, and for at least that amount of time The UK Police were out looking for Tia. I can find nothing to blame them for in not solely concentrating on Tia's family.
Goncalo Amaral decided on Day One that Madeleine had not been Abducted, so nothing was done to find out where she might have been taken. That was a Disgrace.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:11 pm

bb1 wrote:I won't mention the Large Elephant, Sabot, but the hounders are being vile - they are now occupying themselves inventing 'theories' and 'scenarios' about corpses and child abuse.

People who enjoy things like that shouldn't be near the human race, never mind children.

Sheesh, don't tell me. I really don't want to go down that road. Hopefully, he will plead Guilty, and then we won't get any of that.
Although quite frankly he doesn't look capable of knocking the skin off a custard, and I prefer to leave it at that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:21 pm

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas

Stuart Hazell will appear tomorrow morning at Camberwell Green Mags court charged with the murder of #TiaSharp (12yrs)

He was also involved with this report:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paedophiles-using-twitter-to-find-victims-1253833

Which is well worth a read.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Jesus, I don't know. These Social Networking Sites have got to come to grief. Not that I would care. My interest is purely cursory. A means to deliver the odd insult, when I can be bothered.
But is it best to shut them down, or to carry on catching Paedophiles?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:36 pm

My instinct? Shut them down, Sabot. The cancer is always going to be there, but closing/clamping down on these sites will stop it spreading so quickly and easily.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:44 pm

bb1 wrote:My instinct? Shut them down, Sabot. The cancer is always going to be there, but closing/clamping down on these sites will stop it spreading so quickly and easily.

I would say that this is the best idea, Bonny. Sadly, Free Speach will suffer somewhat. But whose Free Speach, since I don't care.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:41 pm

It simply cannot go on like this, Sabot, those two sites in particular are causing damage to real people, in their real lives - and the operators don't seem to care.

I can see it ending up like the Chinese version, with identities known and only civilized behaviour permitted. Rather like writing letters to newspapers. Now, I am not saying that is a good thing, but clamp-downs ALWAYS follow when the mob runs riot.

Is their Free Speach Yuman Rite worth the damage it is doing? No, it isn't.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:51 pm

I was more a bit concerned about their Free Speach, Bonny. I don't care because I don't need it. People like us never do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:14 pm

I have just been reading the Tong freak's twitter history. He is a piece of absolute low-life.
I won't repeat the filth he posted to Gary Barlow and his wife but this is the level of moron that he demonstrates he really is.

@mrkennethtong
If I cured Cancer, got World Peace, & fixed Global Warming, can the Press stop referring to me as "Ex-Big Brother" as if that's all I am? Aug 12, 2012

Does he not see that he HASN'T DONE ANY OF THOSE THINGS and that the Press are accurate in noting that he has never been anything other than an "ex Big Brother" freak?

AND what kind of pathetic idiot announces his purchase of a new suitcase as the BIRTH of his DAUGHTER? Well the sicko TONG does.

If that disgusting pervert's tweets are described as Free Speech then such free speech simply has no value.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:36 pm

No, it has no value, Greenink. That's the point. Ordinary and decent people are already free to speak. It's only scum bags who screech about their Yuman Rites.
And if any genuine person was being silenced then ordinary people would defend them without fear.
Notwithstanding Third World Countries wherein no one has any Rights.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:08 pm

The filth they all spew out is of no benefit or value to society; would anyone's lives really be poorer if twitter was shut down?

No.

The rare occasions when it is used as a source of news are nothing in comparison to the rest of its content, which is little more than sewage from sick minds.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:19 pm

There's stupid, and then there's.....

PeterMac Today

Am I correct in thinking that so far all those who have said the dogs might have got it wrong were commenting about dogs that had alerted to a corpse, but the humans had not been able to find the body.

So that's the spin, is it? That on Wednesday, the dog (which apparently was unable to look upwards) alerted to a body, but Plod couldn't be bothered looking for it in the vast expanse of a tiny council house?

How totally, utterly, ridiculous - and desperate.

Whatever foul-up happened, it involved people AND dogs. They would do well to keep quiet and wait for ACCURATE information.

Though the hounders clearly prefer to make up idiotic excuses and invent 'theories' about child abuse.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:12 pm

The new banner on the forum Bennett has nothing to do with, is sick and nasty . That they can exploit Tia Sharp's death as an excuse to smear the McCanns says it all about them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:51 pm

More viciousness from yoyo, about Kate McCann:

It's apparent she's avoiding this like plague in case people are reminded of all the parallels and all the holes in her story.

Or maybe she isn't sick and nasty, unlike the haters who are exploiting the death of Tia, and enjoying inventing 'theories'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:08 am

According to The Mail On Line today, The Police took dogs to the house during a previous search, but didn't find the body, obviously. But when they went back to the house on Friday with a dog, even the Officers could smell Decomposition. So I'm really not sure how much credit can be afforded to cadaver dogs on this occasion.

Actually, I am beginning to intensely dislike the term Cadaver Dog because from what I have read, there is no such thing. They all appear to be trained to scent Blood and other Decomposing Body Fluids, most of which can come from a Live Body.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:27 am

Tia, who lived in Merton, South London, regularly stayed with her grandmother. It was on Friday that investigators discovered the 12-year-old’s remains inside the house Hazell shared with Sharp in New Addington, near Croydon.
Officers had previously conducted a full search of the house and a second sweep using dogs trained to detect dead bodies. Colleagues suspect the body was behind a door connecting the loft to that of an adjacent property.
Sources claimed a team who spent two hours searching the property last Sunday did not check the neighbouring loft space because they needed a search warrant.
A further search of Sharp’s house began on Friday morning when a junior officer insisted a sniffer dog was ‘indicating’ towards a bedroom ceiling. The officers themselves could also smell decomposition.
Initially a senior officer co-ordinating the search said the loft had already been checked but was persuaded to change his mind.
Colleagues lifted the loft hatch and saw a large ‘container’, possibly a rigid suitcase, containing Tia’s body with her arms and legs sprawled outside

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187320/Tia-Sharp-murder-Mother-breaks-house-body-lay-week.html#ixzz23PsAWrxO

I never, ever, want to hear another word about how wonderful 'cadaver dogs' are again.

I question if there even are such things.

If the smell was so bad on Friday that the humans could smell it, then a 'cadaver dog' should have been able to smell it on Wednesday when it was in the house.

Hardly a triumph, is it?

Clowns and ghouls like this one need to wake up:

Stella Starlight ‏@StellabyLight
"they are even capable of detecting bodies under running water" http://www.globalanimal.org/2012/02/03/cadaver-dogs-take-a-bite-out-of-crime/63768/ #McCann

Not in tiny council houses though, apparently.

IMO, it's time this whole 'cadaver dog' nonsense was stopped. Police dogs, etc., are a valuable tool, but if anything proves that is all they are, this debacle does.

And no, I don't beleive the crap about needing a warrant to open an attic door. If anything at all had led the police to think the girl's body was there, then they were fully entitled to open that door.

I suggest people stop watching Law and Order - this is the UK.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:21 am

Dr David Payne ‏@DodgyDrPayne
TIA: specialist cadaver dog alerted on Weds - officers disregarded alert till Friday which is why police admit HUMAN ERROR - OK? #mccann

No, it didn't, cretin. It didn't do any 'alerting' till the poor child's remains smelled so bad, the humans could smell it.

Which puts 'cadaver dogs' right up there with chocolate teapots in the Useful Stakes.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:26 am

http://news.sky.com/story/971757/tia-stuart-hazell-to-stand-trial-over-murder

Tia: Stuart Hazell To Stand Trial Over Murder

The 37-year-old step-grandfather of Tia Sharp, 12, is to go on trial at the Old Bailey, charged with murdering the schoolgirl.

Stuart Hazell, the man charged with the murder of 12-year-old schoolgirl Tia Sharp, has been committed for trial at the Old Bailey following an appearance via videolink at Camberwell Green magistrates court.

The 37-year-old accused of the murder is the boyfriend of Tia's grandmother.

After a short hearing at the south London magistrates court, Hazell was remanded in custody. He will be transferred to prison from where he is also expected to appear by videolink at the Old Bailey on Wednesday.

Hazell sounded emotional as he spoke to confirm his name and date of birth from Sutton police station.

His voice cracked when he was asked to confirm his address, The Lindens, New Addington, south London, where Tia was found dead.

No plea was entered to the charge, which accuses him of murdering the youngster between August 2 and 11.

From court, Sky News producer Harriet Tolputt tweeted: "Stuart Hazell in room with one female police officer. He Confirms name, address and DoB 26/05/75"

"Hazell says he understands charge and that he will appear before CCC on video link in two days time. #TiaSharp"

"Magistrates say they don't have jurisdiction and send case to Old Bailey. #TiaSharp"

No relatives appeared at court today.

A bail application might be made on Wednesday and a further date for a preliminary hearing at the Old Bailey has been scheduled for November 19.

Tia was reported missing on August 3. Her body, which has not yet been formally identified, was found at the home of her grandmother Christine Sharp in Croydon on Friday.

Sharp, 46, has been released on bail following her arrest on suspicion of murder, Scotland Yard said.

Officers have also freed Sharp's next-door neighbour on bail pending further inquiries. Paul Meehan, 39, was detained by detectives on suspicion of assisting an offender.

After Tia was reported missing 10 days ago a massive search was launched involving more than 80 police officers, along with members of the local community.

Despite searching the grandmother's terraced property four times, police only found the body on Friday.

After their discovery, Hazell, who was previously interviewed as a potential witness, became the subject of a manhunt.

He was arrested hours later in Merton, south London, after he was apparently spotted by a schoolgirl who saw him buying alcohol in an off-licence.

Officers have apologised to Tia's mother, Natalie Sharp, for the delay in not finding her body sooner and conceded mistakes were made.

Yesterday, Tia's mother wept as she left a tribute to her daughter alongside hundreds of flowers, teddy bears, candles and cards which carpet the pavement near her grandmother's home.

A note believed to have been left by Ms Sharp, 30, read: "Our baby girl, we love you very much and always will.

"Sorry baby that this has happened, I wish I was there to protect you. We know you are safe now and you are at home with us everywhere we go. Love you, mum, dad, Jack and Harry. XXX".

Neighbours have spoken of their anger after spending days searching for the girl.

Dale Robertson, 44, said: "There's a mixture of anger and heartbreak. People feel aggrieved. Even people who couldn't get out on the searches have posted up on Facebook that they are angry and they were duped."

It remains unclear how Tia died. A post-mortem examination on the body was paused on Saturday night and is expected to recommence this week.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next