JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson'

+2
bb1
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 5 Empty Re: Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson'

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:06 pm

It is quite obvious that these weren't just ordinary photographs of The Duchess sunbathing topless. They were Intimate photographs. Not that this would make any difference as far as I am concerned. No one has the right to intrude on private property. Someone needs to castrate these people who think they have the right.

Or is The Duchess of Cambridge to be forever deprived of any sort of private life?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 5 Empty Re: Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson'

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Or will these horrendous people think they have the same right when she is The Queen?

Why aren't they clocking me when I sunbathe in my garden topless? Why should this young woman have to put up with this sort of intrusion? Should she never again be allowed to do what she wants to do in private? Must she never again leave Britain without fear?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:06 pm

the press don´t care if the photos are private / intimate, all it matters is to sell newspapers.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:07 pm

And now a Danish newspaper/magazine says it will have the photos in Thursday's edition.

And what will that prove? Do the Danes wish to be regarded as a nation of stalkers and Peeping Toms? I wouldn't have thought so....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Danish magazine says to publish topless Kate photos
By Angus MacKinnon | AFP – 3 hours ago

Danish celebrity magazine Se og Hoer plans to publish topless pictures of Prince William's wife Catherine in a 16-page spread on Thursday, it said on its website Wednesday.
"Se og Hoer has exclusively (in Denmark) obtained the pictures of the topless Duchess of Cambridge, Kate. Tomorrow we will publish a 16-page spread full of piquant photos of England's future queen," it said.
The pictures, whose appearance in other publications have infuriated Britain's royal family, will only be available in the weekly's print version available on newsstands on Thursday, and not online.
"Our readers love to follow the lives of the royals and they want scoops. I am therefore incredibly proud that we have obtained the rights to provide the topless pictures of Britain's future queen -- which the whole world is talking about but very few have actually seen," Se og Hoer chief editor Kim Henningsen said on the website.
The paparazzi pictures, showing Kate sunbathing topless in the south of France several weeks ago, have already been widely circulated on the Internet after they were published by French magazine Closer as well as Ireland's Daily Star and Italy's Chi magazine.
William and Catherine were heading home from Tuvalu Wednesday after securing a ban on Closer distributing the pictures and launching a criminal probe into how they were obtained.
Se og Hoer did not specify how it had acquired the pictures, but French authorities on Tuesday banned Closer magazine from any further distribution of the paparazzi pictures of Catherine sunbathing in the south of France earlier this month.
An injunction granted by a court at Nanterre in the Paris suburbs ordered the magazine to hand over all forms of the pictures to the royal couple within 24 hours or face a 10,000-euro ($13,000) fine for every day's delay.
The injunction also bans the glossy magazine from re-using them in print or on its website and re-selling them on pain of further 10,000-euro fines for each infraction.
William and the former Kate Middleton left the relative calm of Tuvalu after a night of feasting and dancing on Wednesday, embarking on the long flight home via Brisbane, Australia.
The injunction will have no impact on the pictures that have already been widely circulated on the Internet following publication by Closer as well as Ireland's Daily Star and Italy's Chi magazine.
It was granted hours after a prosecutor launched a preliminary investigation into whether the magazine and the photographer, or photographers, who took the pictures had committed a criminal act.
The terms of the injunction mean it is virtually certain to lead to a full investigation of allegations that taking and publishing the pictures violated the couple's right to privacy.
Tuesday's ruling said the pictures were "by their nature, particularly intrusive" and had been taken in a place where the couple could "legitimately assume they were safe from prying eyes".
The royals' criminal complaint cites persons unknown but aides say they want proceedings against both the editor of Closer and the photographer who took the shots of the couple at a chateau in the south of France earlier this month.
In theory both could face fines of up to 45,000 euros and prison terms if convicted. In practice, no one has ever been imprisoned for breaching the privacy law and fines are usually well below the maximum.
During their day on the tiny Pacific island of Tuvalu, the royal couple wore the traditional "titi saka" or skirt as they danced with locals in the remote tropical nation.
Nearly half the population of 10,500 turned out to meet them during their 19-hour stopover at the end of a nine-day tour marking the queen's Diamond Jubilee which also took in Singapore, Malaysia and the Solomon Islands.
It was all a far cry from the French courtroom where the couple's lawyer Aurelien Hamelle told the injunction hearing that the images of "a highly intimate moment" were particularly distressing for the couple in light of William's mother Princess Diana's death in 1997 in a car that crashed in a Paris tunnel while being pursued by paparazzi.
The identity of the photographer remains unknown and French law protecting journalistic sources means Closer is unlikely to be forced to divulge it.
Britain's tabloids have launched a hunt to find the photographer with Tuesday's Sun claiming "Le Rat" was either a Frenchman called Jacques or a Scottish freelancer.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Wednesday 19th September 2012

SEE AND HEAR SHOWS THE FORBIDDEN PICTURES OF TOPLESS KATE
Buy the magazine in the morning and see the world famous photos
By Nicola VossWednesday 19th September 2012 07:00 SEOGHØR.DK
As the only Danish media, it is exclusively managed SEE and HEAR to get pictures of the topless Duchess Kate of Cambridge.

You can see in the morning, when we published a 16-page supplement filled with piquant photos of Britain's future queen. Taken in southern France, where William and Kate were in love vacation.

- Our readers love to keep up with the famous and royal life and demand revealing news that comes quite close. I am incredibly proud that we have the rights to bring the topless pictures of Britain's future queen, the whole world is currently talking about - but very few actually have seen, tells SE and flax editor Kim Henningsen.

- It is located in the SE and flax DNA that we must entertain and satisfy our readers' curiosity. Therefore it is always relevant to us as a duchess and future queen of England is topless and even voluntarily showing tits out on a public road, says Kim Henningsen.

The same decision tabloid editors also implemented in Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Italy and a number of other countries.

The images will not be displayed digitally on seoghør.dk , so you have to buy the magazine to get the pleasure of the royal bosom.

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:31 pm

I am therefore incredibly proud that we have obtained the rights to provide the topless pictures of Britain's future queen -

1. Go and read the French injunction.

2. Far from being 'proud', he she or it should hang its head in shame. Wasn't hounding Wills' mother to death enough blood for them?

Pigs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:46 pm

As the Danish and British Royal families are closely related,the wife of King Edward VII Princess Alexandra of Denmark was the daughter of King Christian IX and their decendants are close cousins, I wonder if there will be a backlash from an unexpected quarter? I do not know the ins and outs of Danish privacy laws .... LL hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:54 pm

I take it all these editors who are so keen to give the public what they want will be ordering their daughters, wives and mothers to strip off and be photographed for the press? No? Think the the ladies might have something to say about that?

Then they shouldn't be doing it to ANYONE, princess or commoner.

If they are so obsessed with the female form, I hope they get those bonkers Ukrainian feminists on their doorsteps. biggrin biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:26 pm

So we, The British Public are supposed to think that this is really okay that our Princess of Wales has just been grossly abused by a bunch of fekcing foreigners. Who do they think we are?
Where were these people when Germany was slaughtering millions. How dare they do this to the nicest thing that has happened to our Royal Family in many a long year.

I love France, but not at this price. I know what France did in the face of their enemy. They fekcing bailed out. And they don't mock my Princess of Wales without me getting a bit pissed off. Just watch it. Okay.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:36 pm

I don't see too many of the Royals rushing to visit any of these countries after this, Sabot. What are these scum going to do next - shove a long-lens into the toilet window, or something?

Or cause another death, like Diana? I wasn't a great Diana fan, but the scum hounded her to her death. Do they think Wills is going to do nothing now they are starting on his wife? The world doesn't work that way.

And why are they so frigging juvenile, anyway? If they don't know what women look like by now, they can go and buy a copy of Playboy; lots of healthy young ladies there well-recompensed for being photographed.

But - I bet if some scum sneaked a photo of one of the Playboy girls without her permission, and plastered it everywhere, she would be just as angry.

I don't think the scums have yet grasped that it is up to the lady concerned, not gutter pervs.

It was the work of a trespassing Peeping Tom to begin with - I don't care if the scum concerned was male or female. It has been made crystal-clear that the victim objects, and as far as I am concerned, anyone who persists in publishing the pictures to satisfy a bunch of slavering pervs is little better than a rapist.

If someone did that to a married couple on a nudist beach, they would be quickly be picking their teeth out of the sand.

The lady said NO! End of.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:47 pm

More:

Danish magazine to publish 70 topless Kate pictures as French police raid Closer's Paris office
Se & Hoer will print 60-70 photos in a supplement on Thursday
Editor refused to say who provided them or how much they cost
Officers closed French Closer's building at 10am
Identity of photographer has still not been revealed
Judges in France have banned any republishing of the pictures
Royal couple are now returning to UK after their tour of the South Pacific

A Danish magazine today announced its intention to publish the topless photos of the Duchess of Cambridge, as police raided the headquarters of the original source, Closer.
Kim Henningsen, editor-in-chief of Denmark's Se & Hoer, said the pictures will appear in a 16-page supplement sold with Thursday's edition.
He said he had been offered 240 pictures but had decided to use 60 to 70 of them, adding he wanted to show Denmark's entertainment fans 'what these photos are all about.'
Mr Henningsen declined to say who sold them to the weekly or how much money they paid.
Apple previously rejected a proposal for an app by Se & Hoer, saying it needed to be restricted from those under 17 years old because of the amount of nudity in the magazine.
The topless photos have already been widely published in France, Italy, Ireland and on the internet, but a court banned future publication in France after William and Kate won an injunction.
Officers arrived at the Closer building in Paris at 10am, with detectives confirming they were looking for information 'which might lead to the identity' of the paparazzi responsible.
The investigation was launched by prosecutors in the French capital on Monday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2205467/Danish-magazine-publish-70-topless-Kate-pictures-French-police-raid-Closers-Paris-office.html#ixzz26x0I4iDR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 5 Article-2205467-1518CBBE000005DC-55_306x423

Kim Henningsen, editor-in-chief of Denmark's Se & Hoer magazine said he intends to publish 70 topless photos of the Duchess of Cambridge

Just look at the cover of his rag - I am NOT copying that. It makes the Star look tasteful....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:08 pm

And they still haven't sussd that the vast majority of Britain doesn't want to see this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:10 pm

I know. I did think that Scandinavians had more sense than to act like sex-crazed, grubby schoolboys, but clearly they don't.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Rest assured that The Duchess of Cambridge has come out of this with no fault to her. She has never behaved badly. While these disgusting perverts do precisely that. Nothing short of what they think of other people.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5