JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson'

+2
bb1
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 2 Empty Re: Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson'

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:02 pm

I should think he will get a very stern lecture about cameras, and told that gold-diggers aren't what they used to be. Definitely not high-class trollops, those ones rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 2 Empty Re: Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson'

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:13 pm

They certainly won't be invited again, Bonny. Pity really. But Price Harry will know who they are.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 2 644418843

Dear me! So much for all that high-minded carp from the editor of the Sun!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:55 am

We're going commando... Facebook group strips in support of Prince Harry after naked Las Vegas photos furore
Almost 12,000 people have joined the group 'Support Prince Harry with a naked salute!'
Soldiers serving in Afghanistan have showed their support

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2194521/Prince-Harry-Facebook-group-strips-support-party-loving-royal-naked-Vegas-photos-furore.html#ixzz24pxnCZjq

Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 2 Article-2194521-14B37722000005DC-158_964x452

If that doesn't scare the Taliban, nothing will. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:09 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl bottomsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:36 pm

If that doesn't scare the Taliban, nothing will.
Aye, indeed. Well, it makes a wee change from "On the mark of three, wait for it, laddie, ain, twa, three - raise kilts!!!!" LL rofl rofl rofl rofl

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:08 pm

I wonder why TB or antis have not yet wrote comments about it.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:13 pm

I'm surprised Bennett hasn't moaned about it too, Pedro.

Best thing anyone could do is turn all the pics into a calendar, and stick Harry on the cover, and sell it to raise money for one of the Forces' charities.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:32 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

As long as Bennett doesn't go into the calendar business.... biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Yes bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:08 pm

3,600 complaints about Harry photos
Press Association – 1 hour 4 minutes ago

There have been 3,600 complaints to the press watchdog about naked photographs of Prince Harry published in The Sun.
The tabloid became the first British newspaper to carry the pictures on Friday, arguing that the move was in the public interest and a "crucial" test of the country's free press.
The Press Complaints Commission (PCC) said they all came from members of the public and none from St James's Palace or any other representatives of the royal family.
The pictures of him frolicking in the nude with an unnamed woman while on holiday in Las Vegas made headlines around the world but St James's Palace asked UK papers, via the PCC, to respect Harry's privacy.
Sun managing editor David Dinsmore said the paper had "thought long and hard" about whether to use the pictures and said it was an issue of freedom of the press rather than because it was moralising about Harry's actions. He told BBC Radio 5 Live that The Sun did generally "fear" the PCC, but a decision had been made to publish the photos because of the public interest.
The decision provoked a mixed reaction both inside and outside the media industry.
Former deputy prime minister Lord Prescott said the newspaper had shown "absolute utter contempt" for the law and the Leveson Inquiry.
"It is not about privacy. It is about money, money, money. And they know that by exclusively printing the pictures, assuming they are the only (British) paper which does, they will get everybody buying the paper to see this."
In a Twitter exchange with Lord Prescott, Rupert Murdoch denied taking the decision to print the photographs. "Decision was rightly that of the editor, and I support. I was in Silicon Valley far removed," he wrote.
London Mayor Boris Johnson said he had a "deafening indifference" to the publication of the naked photos. He told the BBC: "The real scandal would be if you went all the way to Las Vegas and you didn't misbehave in some trivial way."
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:21 pm

bb1 wrote:I'm surprised Bennett hasn't moaned about it too, Pedro.

Best thing anyone could do is turn all the pics into a calendar, and stick Harry on the cover, and sell it to raise money for one of the Forces' charities.

That would be a wonderful idea. It would raise so much money.

Not with Bennett of course. Who would want to see him er......... Eek Hide
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:24 pm

IMO, the Sun misjudged that one very badly, LL. They just appeared spiteful and nasty, due to Leveson, when they attempted to pretend there was some 'public interest' in seeing Harry Wales' backside - or frontside - in the newsagent.

Anyone who was all that interested could see on the internet that it was exactly the same as everyone else's backside.

Now Harry is on his way to Hero Status with assorted younger persons who thought the Royals were a bunch of stuck-up snobs, and half of the army in Afganistan is going around posing for nude photos as a tribute. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Well, it's got ridiculous now, hasn't it, Lily? The Great British Public have failed to be outraged, there's nekkid squaddies all over the shop, so it may as well be put to some good use.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:29 pm

This is the bit that made me laugh:

In a Twitter exchange with Lord Prescott, Rupert Murdoch denied taking the decision to print the photographs. "Decision was rightly that of the editor, and I support. I was in Silicon Valley far removed," he wrote.

As usual, Murdoch is passing the buck and dropping the Sun editor right in it! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Maybe a new Bank Holiday - 'Winkie in the Wind Day' or 'John Thomas Day'? I can see the slogan, 'Come on fellas, get 'em out and wave 'em in the air!" LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:34 pm

I reckon Harry and Boris should be put in charge of running the country, LL. They couldn't make a worse mess than the current lot, and at least it would be FUN.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Was anyone really interested in seeing these photos? Bloody pathetic if so.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:37 pm

bb1 wrote:I reckon Harry and Boris should be put in charge of running the country, LL. They couldn't make a worse mess than the current lot, and at least it would be FUN.

Yes! Yes! Yes! yaydance
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:59 pm

Ah well, that's his fun over...

http://news.sky.com/story/982152/prince-harry-back-on-afghanistan-front-line

Prince Harry Back On Afghanistan Front Line
Prince Harry returns to the front line in Afghanistan, where he will be carrying out air strikes in an Apache helicopter.

Nude Harry Snaps: 'Papers Neutered By Leveson' - Page 2 Prince-harry-tour-of-duty-in-afghanistan-10-1-402x293
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Yes, what a guy! Really can't help but like him. Hope it all goes well for him.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:50 pm

I suppose we can all picture ourselves having a son or brother whose heart is in the right place, but gets himself into scrapes involving girls and beer...

And it's not as if he is ever going to be Henry IX....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:56 pm

He seems like a truly kind and thoughtful young man. When I saw the videos of him at the Children's charity awards, I thought how much he was like his mother.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Having spent some time in Her Majesty's Armed Forces, show me a lad who doesn't get himself into a bit of minor trouble now and again when he is out on the piss. I seem to remember Price Charles being involved in some high jinks. My Husband served with him for a while, and it really is quite difficult for Royals on Active Service if they don't want to appear to be prissy arsed.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Sabot, I am rather relieved that he does act like many other young men at times. It is good to be reminded they the royals are human too..........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next