JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case

+5
lily
greenink211
Lamplighter
Sabot
bb1
9 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 8 Empty Re: Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:54 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, don't tell them their sh*te is costing money, Sabot, they will just send in more sh*te to bump the bill up.

But, But, it's their money.

On reflection, probably not their money since I doubt that any of them are actually paying Tax. Probably on Benefits, more like.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 8 Empty Re: Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:55 pm

Syn0nymph ‏@Syn0nymph
@greenink211 F**k off Greenink read my email it is self explanatory. and now I have things to do Keep an eye on that BP of yours #mccann

Yup, it's self-explanatory all right. She sent them a load of forker garbage and got an AUTOMATED RESPONSE. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:01 pm

Lieutenant Columbo ‏@LtntColumbo
@Trolls_Nemesis Don't get your knickers in a twist over this. Operation Grange have been contacted numerous times. Myself included! #McCann

Another time and money-wasting forker ar@e. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:11 pm

If anything is guaranteed to make Scotland Yard look at this bunch of wankers, then all of this shite will. And it won't be in a nice way.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:14 pm

PS. Can anyone tell me what I am doing here? It's all over and done, short of finding Madeleine and finally exposing the incompetence of Goncalo Amaral. If of course, it was just incompetence.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:27 pm

We are observing, Sabot, and keeping track of things the forkers and hounders would rather see swept under carpets.

I know the police are used to whackjobs trying to insert themselves into high-profile cases, but it is rather galling that police time and taxpayers' money has to be wasted on dealing with them.

On the other hand, it's also common for criminals to try to insert themselves into investigations, so who knows? I have no doubt the police are keeping tabs on these hater pests.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:01 pm

I have to admit that it has it's moments, Bonny. But dealing with the Terminally Stupid can get a bit wearing at times. They lie and they lie and they lie. And they are doing this on purpose, although heaven knows why. Who do they think is listening to them anymore? They can't seriously think that The McCanns are going to be arrested on their say so, can they?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Hanky isn't the brightest lightbulb in the multipack, is he?

S HANCOCK says:
Just had a quick look at jatyk.

They continue to work themselves up into a lather over Martin Grimes[sic] and invoke anything they can to try and debunk him.

Which therefore goes to show they secretly fear that he is right. It will prove interesting to say the least if in the libel trial, that Grimes[sic] analysis might be utilized.

Stupid tw@t. 'Secretly fear' nothing - like the rest of the grown-ups, we KNOW so-called 'alerts' to supposed Death Miasma are meaningless without forensic confirmation, which there never seems to be with Grime.

Still, you can't expect too many smarts from people who worship disgraced cops and think spaniels can talk. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Win ‏@winnower1
@greenink211 Wide awake. Eddie puts head in air when alerting to cadaver scent. Martin Grime doesn't deserve what you are doing.

What, like this?

Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 8 Sausages

Looks like an alert to me. I wonder if that is the same kitchen as the one in which he went bin-raking?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:03 pm

J B Littlemore ‏@JBLittlemore
@Chicane68 @SafariSara Can you confirm that there is proven case of dogs being wrong??? #Mccann

Have these idiots no idea just how often dogs have been 'wrong'? The best one is the one involving the well being dug out because no fewer than THREE cadaver dogs woofed down it.

Nothing was there, and the missing woman's remains were later found elsewhere, in a shallow grave.

Until dogs learn to talk, or humans learn to woof, it is impossible to be sure exactly what dogs are barking about.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:51 pm

J B Littlemore ‏@JBLittlemore
@19Barbara57 If new dogs indicate cadaver - be it in 5a, the hire car, Cuddle Cat, clothes, PDL, Rothley et al, will you believe?

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Taxi for JB! alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:39 pm

Rothley Pillowcase ‏@RothleyPillow
@umweltbuerger MARTIN GRIME CADAVER DOG HANDLER's evidence in a US court was VERY WELL RECEIVED by all accounts

Really? Zoe must be psychic, because

GRIME HASN'T GIVEN ANY EVIDENCE BECAUSE THE TRIAL HASN'T STARTED YET.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:10 pm

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120918/METRO01/209180344/1409/metro/Dog-expert-s-testimony-key-felony-murder-trial

Dog expert's testimony key felony murder trial

Detroit — The testimony of a cadaver dog expert may prove key in the felony murder trial of a Detroit man accused of killing his toddler daughter, who remains missing.

Jury selection is slated to begin today in the Wayne County Circuit Court trial of D'Andre Lane, who is charged with felony murder and child abuse in the December disappearance of 2-year-old Bianca Jones.

Meanwhile, the girl's mother stands behind the father of seven and is holding out hope that her daughter is alive.

Lane faces mandatory life in prison if convicted in the case that relies on circumstantial evidence, including a cadaver-detecting FBI dog.

"The dog may be the star of the show in this case," said legal analyst Charlie Langton. "That makes it challenging for both sides."

Last month, attorneys sparred over the admissibility of the testimony of forensic canine expert Martin Grime, whose dog allegedly detected a cadaver scent in Lane's home and car.

The defense argued the relatively new scientific method is "highly prejudicial" and should be excluded.

Circuit Judge Vonda R. Evans ruled it will be admitted.

Lane has claimed Bianca was in the back seat of his 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis the morning of Dec. 2 when he was approached by armed carjackers. But when his car was found shortly after, she was not inside.

Prosecutors contend Lane fatally beat the child during potty training, disposed of her body and fabricated the carjacking.

"Historically there have been cases that have been charged where the victim's body has not been found," Maria Miller, a spokeswoman for Prosecutor Kym L. Worthy, said Monday. "Although the body of infant Bianca Jones has not yet been discovered, we have evidence in this homicide case that we will prove beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury."

Lane's attorney, Terry L. Johnson, countered that his client did "spank" Bianca, but there was no evidence of child abuse or murder since the girl's whereabouts are unknown.

"Mr. Lane is looking forward to getting a trial behind him so that we all can continue to search for his daughter," Johnson said.

Bianca's mother, Banika Jones, said she has "no faith whatsoever in this entire proceeding."

"I'm adamantly championing (Lane's) innocence. I do not believe he was in any way involved with the kidnapping of my daughter. He was a stay-at-home father, he's not a child abuser," Jones said Monday.

"I believe my daughter is alive, and is being held somewhere," Jones said.

The trial is expected to span several weeks and include about 40 witnesses for the prosecution and six for the defense.

==============

If the prosecution is pinning its hopes on a wonderwoof, then, IMO, Lane is going to walk free. Which I personally think will be the wrong verdict, but if prosecutors don't do their jobs, then they cannot complain about what juries decide.

I am sure we will be interested to see what our Tony has to say about this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Oh dear anyone spotted the slight flaw in Grimes theory again??

A youngster, who wears nappies and yet again a dog smells something...yep human waste.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:12 pm

I am glad Grime is finally going to be properly challenged in court, mf - a US court is even better, as they are no-holds-barred.

My own opinion is that Lane knows exactly what happened to the child - which is why I hope the prosecution has stronger evidence than woofing.

I don't think the wonderwoof fans grasp that the prosecution has to prove their case beyond any reasonable doubt to all 12 of the jury, under the US system. Which on this showing, they are not going to.

The accused is not exactly Mensa material; he only had minutes to dispose of the child, if that is what he did. Her remains must be somewhere in a small area near her home.

SO WHY DIDN'T THE WONDERWOOF FIND HER BODY?

I wouldn't like to see another Casey Anthony; I suspect she - and others - know exactly what happened to her daughter.

But because the prosecution was so busy playing to the gallery, they forgot their job was to prove their case. I wouldn't like that to happen again, because the prosecution's case hinges on a barking dog, instead of forensic evidence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Problem is people re relying to much on a dog woofing...THEY NEED EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:29 pm

I will be interested to hear from Tony on this matter, he obviously knows more about the US system than we do.

I've read a bit about the background to it, and been checking the Detroit papers for updates, and I have the impression the prosecution is short of actual evidence.

The prosecutor admitted:

She acknowledged that the case depends on circumstantial evidence, especially as the little girl's body has not been found. However, she said this can be 'just as good as direct evidence, some would argue even better'.

No-one sane would ever argue that circumstantial evidence is better than direct evidence, which is why I fear the wheels are going to come off the prosecution evidence.

She seems to be ignoring the bit where she has to PROVE her case.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Win ‏@winnower1
@CrazyHorser @umweltbuerger Cadaver dog Eddie used in #McCann has never given false positive. Statistics probably based on ALL sniffer dogs.

1. Oh yes he has.

2. Do your own research.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:54 pm

bb1 wrote:Win ‏@winnower1
@CrazyHorser @umweltbuerger Cadaver dog Eddie used in #McCann has never given false positive. Statistics probably based on ALL sniffer dogs.

1. Oh yes he has.

2. Do your own research.
Isn't this Eddie the one likes coconuts? LL Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Isn't this Eddie the one likes coconuts?

Yes. And walls. And bins.

Oh, and he's also very fond of Axminsters. Not quite so fond of finding the scene of the crime and the corpse, however.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Maybe Eddies is the dogs version of Amaral
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Let us not forget, unlike a police or forces' dog handler, Grime is a businessman and has a financial interest in the accused being found guilty on the strength of yapping. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:20 pm

bb1 wrote:Isn't this Eddie the one likes coconuts?

Yes. And walls. And bins.

Oh, and he's also very fond of Axminsters. Not quite so fond of finding the scene of the crime and the corpse, however.
Thank you bonny, I wouldn't like to get my Eddie's mixed up, you know! LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Just a few of the many reasons I suspect the wonderwoof fans have some nasty surprises coming, LL. Jurors are unlikely to be as gullible as them; defence attorneys most certainly aren't.

Like I say, I hope the prosecutor has stronger evidence than that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:33 pm

In the absence of Forensics and a Body then Martin Grime cannot prove that a body was there. Nor can he prove the presence of Cadaver Odour. This is just Grandstanding again.
And No, neither The Jury or The Defence are stupid. That was proven in The Anthony Case.
Okay. I think he done it. But "Think" isn't good enough.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next