JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 15 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 15 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case

+5
lily
greenink211
Lamplighter
Sabot
bb1
9 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 15 Empty Re: Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Looks like there is going to be an appeal:

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121012/METRO01/210120422/Detroit-dad-found-guilty-murder-abuse-death-missing-toddler?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

October 12, 2012 at 1:22 pm
Detroit dad found guilty of felony murder, abuse in death of missing toddler

By Christine Ferretti
The Detroit News

Detroit — A Detroit man accused of fatally abusing his missing toddler was found guilty of felony murder.

A Wayne County Circuit Court jury had weighed the fate of D'Andre Lane for more than seven hours this week before reaching a verdict Friday following testimony in the monthlong trial.

The 32-year-old Lane — who was found guilty of first-degree felony murder and child abuse on claims he killed 2-year-old Bianca Jones, disposed of her body at an incinerator and concocted a tale of an armed carjacking to cover up the crime — appeared stunned by the jury's decision. Defense attorney Terry L. Johnson put a hand on Lane's shoulder for comfort.

Johnson told reporters after the verdict was read that Lane was "surprised as we were about the verdict."

"We're obviously disappointed," Johnson said. "The jury put forth a verdict, and we have to respect that.'"

Johnson added there are some "appealable issues," and that an appeals attorney will be brought on to review the case.

"Mr. Lane still maintains his innocence in this," Johnson said.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case - Page 15 Empty Re: Haters in frenzy of dog-worship over US case

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:41 pm

http://www.freep.com/article/20121012/NEWS01/121012043/D-Andre-Lane-Bianca-Jones-verdict?odyssey=nav%7Chead

Defense laywer Terry Johnson said he plans to appeal the verdict, rendered before Third District Court judge Vonda Evans.

"He was as surprised as we were by the verdict, based upon what we believe is a lack of evidence."

Maybe one of our US members has a better idea what happens next?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:56 pm

FBI Eddie ‏@FBI_Eddie
@wicatty009 D'Andre Lane just convicted on evidence of Morse. AND THAT'S A FACT. #McCann

No, in FACT, if Morse's 'evidence' had anything to do with it, Lane should have been cleared, as Morse showed no interest in either the bed in which Bianca had supposedly been lying for some hours after her death, nor in Lane himself, nor his clothes, despite Grime being on the scene only 48 hours after she disappeared.

Grime admitted himself nothing was backed up with evidence.

As usual with Grime, nothing is straightforward or cut and dried, and the whole business will be rerun on appeal. Not least because some rather odd things seem to have happened to information the jury asked for - and were not allowed to see.

I had hoped this case would shed some light on Grime's dogs' 'alerting', but instead, it is as confused as ever - maybe even more so.

I want to know one thing. The police dog lost the trail about the place where it found a hat, or something. As Grime was on the scene so quickly, why could Morse not have actually done something useful, and followed the trail of the supposedly dead child to that 'incinerator' that got conjured up from nowhere?

How hard could that have been?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Isn't it funny, Grime has this wonderful dog, thats so good at finding crap all evidence.
That he wasn't wanted any where near Machynlleth. I wonder if its because he can't be trusted, to do a job right over here.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Well, he was tied up in the US, Maggs - but he does have other handlers.

I really did think this case would clarify things, but it's ended up as same old same old - contradictions. I am not at all bothered about Lane being in jail, but Grime's part of it makes no sense.

Morse should have been all over that bed, and the accused, but wasn't - just the usual cupboards and carseats - oh, and evidence which had to get moved, and parcels which had to be opened.

There is no logic to it, which irritates me. The brain-dead forkers think this about 'sides', which only goes to show how stupid and bigoted they are.

What it is actually about is trying to get the truth about what Grime's dogs are doing, and efforts to reach that are no further forward.

I can see why police dog handlers dislike Grime so much, there is never any sense or logic to what happens when he's around.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: GUILTY!! Lane guilty of Murdering his daughter Bianca Jones after court hears cadaver dog evidence from Martin Grime
PeterMac Today at 6:04 pm

There may be need for some potty training in Rothley this evening.

What a disgusting creature he is. Is there NOTHING he won't make sick jokes about?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:47 am

They are appealing and the dog may be one of the things that corroborates what they are appealing about, i.e., the dog's inconsistency.

I doubt very much that the dog was the sole reason for the verdict. For if so, Grime should not be feeling too sure of himself today. I would hate for him to be sued or something down the line........ Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:43 am

We had got as far as musing that there would probably be an appeal - when the appeal was announced, Lily. I was taken aback by the speed of it.

At least it isn't like the Portuguese system, where as soon as anyone appeals, they become innocent again.

Is it correct that, in the US, jurors can be asked the reasoning behind their decision? I know they are not totally anonymous, as in the UK.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:17 am

lily wrote:They are appealing and the dog may be one of the things that corroborates what they are appealing about, i.e., the dog's inconsistency.

I doubt very much that the dog was the sole reason for the verdict. For if so, Grime should not be feeling too sure of himself today. I would hate for him to be sued or something down the line........ Pcorneater

That's about it, Lily. The Dog Evidence was bound to be cause for Appeal, while not necessarily cause for The Verdict. The Judge knowingly laid herself open to that possibility. But if it was cause for The Verdict then some very interesting questioned are going to be asked.
The day any person goes to prison on the bark of a dog, without a Body or Forensics will be a very sad day for Justice.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:32 am

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:They are appealing and the dog may be one of the things that corroborates what they are appealing about, i.e., the dog's inconsistency.

That's about it, Lily. The Dog Evidence was bound to be cause for Appeal, while not necessarily cause for The Verdict. The Judge knowingly laid herself open to that possibility. But if it was cause for The Verdict then some very interesting questioned are going to be asked.
The day any person goes to prison on the bark of a dog, without a Body or Forensics will be a very sad day for Justice.

It is a very scary thing to ponder and it reminds me so much of the Inquisition, Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:52 am

I doubt if the woof fans bothered to read a single sentence about the actual case, Lily, all they were interested in was the word 'dog'.

Contrary to what those brain dead idiots think, this is not about 'sides'. It is about trying to come to some semblance of a scientifically and legally-acceptable basis for what Grime is doing.

I had hoped this case would do that, but instead, it's still as clear as mud.

The woof contradicted itself; he should have been all over that bed, and Lane, and his clothing, but he wasn't interested. That just is not good enough.

This is about Grime, and whatever it is he is doing. There are acceptable guidelines and tried and tested methodology for other working dogs, be they PROPER cadaver dogs, tracker dogs, drug dogs, explosives dogs, guard dogs or sheep dogs.

Also, unlike the woof fans, most of us have our own dogs, so are not overawed by photos of dogs in boats....

I hope it takes a while for the appeal to be heard. It won't do Lane any harm to cool his heels in jail, and there is only so much I can face reading about the sheer insanity of life in Detroit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:23 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
D'Andre Lane faked an abduction, as did the #McCanns. Mr Grime & his amazing dogs sniffed out the truth, just as they did in #McCann case!!!

'Sniffed out the truth'? Well, in that case, there never was a dead child in that bed, and Lane was never in contact with a dead child.

Forker half-wit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:56 pm

bb1 wrote:I doubt if the woof fans bothered to read a single sentence about the actual case, Lily, all they were interested in was the word 'dog'.

Contrary to what those brain dead idiots think, this is not about 'sides'. It is about trying to come to some semblance of a scientifically and legally-acceptable basis for what Grime is doing.

I had hoped this case would do that, but instead, it's still as clear as mud.

The woof contradicted itself; he should have been all over that bed, and Lane, and his clothing, but he wasn't interested. That just is not good enough.

This is about Grime, and whatever it is he is doing. There are acceptable guidelines and tried and tested methodology for other working dogs, be they PROPER cadaver dogs, tracker dogs, drug dogs, explosives dogs, guard dogs or sheep dogs.

Also, unlike the woof fans, most of us have our own dogs, so are not overawed by photos of dogs in boats....

I hope it takes a while for the appeal to be heard. It won't do Lane any harm to cool his heels in jail, and there is only so much I can face reading about the sheer insanity of life in Detroit.

Bonny, this is all about money and a new business where Grime is concerned, IMO. We went through this on our old site.

What may happen is that Grime becomes to dog handlers what Brown is to professional profilers. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Well, Martin Grime is going to have to answer questions about The Bed and Lane's Clothing when The Case comes to Appeal. Both pertinent to The McCann Case. I shall look forward to that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15