JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?

+3
Sabot
greenink211
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? Empty Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:16 am

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/347692/Maddie-McCann-the-smoking-gun-

MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?

Sunday September 23,2012
By James Murray

A KEY witness with potentially vital ­evidence about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has just been interviewed by a Scotland Yard detective on the cold case review team.
Recruitment company boss Graham MacKenzie thinks he knows the spot from which the McCanns’ holiday apartment could have been kept under surveillance.
He identified a first-floor stairway balcony opposite the apartment to Portuguese police hours after Madeleine disappeared and even asked officers to pick up four ­cigarette butts that could have been left by someone watching the apartment.
However, the officers let cleaners sweep away the butts, which could have held ­crucial samples of DNA from saliva.
Scotland Yard has scrutinised Mr ­MacKenzie’s original police statement and has just interviewed him again.

Father of two Mr MacKenzie, 40, said last night: “I worry that the trail has gone cold after all this time. The stairwell was the perfect vantage point as it was opposite the McCanns’ apartment and, I believe, there was a clear view of the tapas bar where the group was eating, and the side entrance to the apartment.

“When I noticed the butts on the floor of the little balcony I became suspicious. Clearly someone had been there for some time smoking. I didn’t touch them but I spoke to Portuguese officers and asked them to take them for forensic analysis.
“No attempt was made to seal off the area and then I couldn’t believe it when the police let cleaners sweep them up. I was so angry at the time and I am still angry about it now. It was sheer police incompetence.
“Those butts could have provided the breakthrough in the case but I couldn’t get the police to listen to me. If the same situation happened abroad again I would sweep the butts up into a bag myself and insist they are kept for analysis.”

Mr MacKenzie was staying at the Ocean Club resort at Praia da Luz on the Algarve in May 2007 with his then pregnant wife Corinne and their young son and had seen the McCann family, who were at the same resort, in passing.
On the night of May 3, 2007, when Madeleine disappeared from apartment 5A, Mr MacKenzie heard shouting and went out to help look for the three year old, who was thought to have wandered off.
Back in the UK, he contacted Crimestoppers after reading a story in the Sunday Express and gave a statement to Leicestershire Police in December 2007.
In it, he said that he noticed the balcony the day after Madeleine disappeared when he and his family were moved to an apartment opposite 5A for a few hours to wait for their flight home to East Sussex.
“I don’t think anybody had thought to look in that stairway and balcony,” he said.
“Anyone walking past could have access to the stairwell. The apartments there had lovely bay balconies at the front, so if you wanted to smoke that is where you go, not in the stairwell.
“I would urge anyone who may have seen someone acting suspiciously to contact the police, especially if they saw someone in a stairway balcony.” The Home Office is spending several million pounds on the Operation Grange review.
On their findmadeleine website last week Kate and Gerry McCann said they were still hoping for a vital breakthrough in finding their daughter and were “really encouraged” by the Met review.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? Empty Re: Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:18 am

That should set them off again; interesting that the Yard are sufficiently interested in Mr MacKenzie's observations to speak to him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? Empty Re: Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?

Post  greenink211 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:26 am

It sounds like SY are doing a thorough and professional job. Truly a great shame that the initial investigation was neither as thorough nor as professional.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:46 am

I think it is very possibly the balcony in these photos. If so I believe any UK investigator would be very interested in it.

Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? Aaaqqq10

Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? Aaaqqq11

Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? Aaaqqq14

Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? Aaaqqq13

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:50 am

It sounds like the ideal place to watch what was going on, and to be able to act quickly. The incompetence was breath taking. Someone from The PJ should have looked around to see from where The Appartment could have been watched. The window for abduction wasn't large so someone had to have been watching.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:25 am

thank you bb1 for the link, this is new to me.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:30 am

It's all a big ZZZZZZZZZZ on MM. But then who would pick up dog ends and check for DNA? Not The PJ, obviously.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:52 am

How predictable! They are spitting hate and rage, and stamping their cloven hooves!

And making remarks like:

Peter Davies ‏@Muttfan
Can @metpolice really get away with saying that Madeleine #McCann may be alive, the evidence against them is damning

'Get away with'? Get over yourselves!

There is not a single scrap of evidence to suggest Madeleine McCann was not very much alive when she was taken from 5a.

They pretend they care oh, so much about Madeleine McCann - yet they show, over and over again, that they cannot bear the thought of her being alive.

Then they wonder why they are despised by the rest of humanity.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:55 am

Re: Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
fred Today
This story has been regurgitated so many times

Can't they read?

Today's story IS IN DIRECT SPEECH.

It is attributable.

It isn't 'sources in the PJ', like the bolleaux Gonc comes out with.

Why don't they want Madeleine McCann to be alive?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:19 am

Can you imagine anyone being so engrossed in jealousy and hatred that they would rather a child was dead than that they should be proved wrong?

PS. By the way, how many regurgitaded threads have they got on the go at the moment?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:25 am

There has always been something odd about the lack of interest shown by the PJ in dog-ends:

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post106888.html#p106888

Quote:

After the examination of the inside of the apartment and despite the immediate surroundings of the referred apartment not having been preserved [protected] there proceeded the detailed observation of the exterior there not having been detected the existence of any objects/traces of forensic value and [nor] of any traces of shoe-prints in the garden area of the apartment.

The recovery of cigarette stubs was not viable due to the existence of a reasonable quantity thereof within the referred perimeter.

Note: I think the writer meant to say 'due to the non-existence of'.

That appears to have been translated by 'Albym', and I cannot say I am greatly interested in what he thinks the writer meant to say.

WHAT COUNTS IS WHAT THE WRITER SAID, IT'S A LEGAL, POLICE DOCUMENT.

IMO, it is far more likely that the police didn't bother to pick them up, than that there weren't any, as 'Albym' has decided the writer of the report really meant.

This is a classic example of why the online files simply cannot be relied on to be truthful and accurate. As we are aware, there is another, deliberate mistranslation in the version of the Portuguese forensic reports on the Morais forum.

Looking at Greenink's photos, it's glaringly obvious why the material on the balcony should be checked; no wonder the Yard wanted to speak to Mr MacKenzie.

And the forkers, hounders, haters and ghouls can stamp their hooves from now till Doomsday; no-one's listening to them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:44 am

Why are they so scared of this business of dog-ends and DNA? CSI Petey:

Re: MADDIE MCCANN MAY HAVE BEEN WATCHED FROM BALCONY, WITNESS TELLS YARD
PeterMac Today

And again, just to re-cap, even if they had taken the cigarette butts, and even if they were all from the same person, and even if they had been able to find sufficient DNA - which is not very likely anyway - and even if . . .
Then what ?
Unless a person's DNA were in the database what are you going to do now ?
DNA screen the entire population of PdL ?

DNA is like a fingerprint. On its own it is useless. It takes you nowhere UNLESS you have something else.
And that something else is a person in custody.

------------

So, there is absolutely no point in ever collecting DNA at crime scenes, unless you have someone in custody?

Absolute bolleaux - it's hard to believe he was ever a traffic warden, never mind a police officer.

How does he think crimes are being solved years after the event, if diligent police officers hadn't taken DNA samples in the hope they would be of use in the future?

Let's say someone is arrested for the abduction of Madeleine. Wouldn't it have been useful to have DNA from areas of interest, in the hope that it matched?

1. Are we sure he was ever a policeman?

2. Why are they so worked up about this business of discarded cigarette ends? Something is bothering them about it, to the extent that a translator 'interpreted' a police report to suit his own agenda.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:49 am

They take DNA from saliva inside your mouth. What do people who smoke do with the end of a cigarette?
Just who is he trying to confuse? They surely can't be that stupid, can they?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:55 am

I don't know, Sabot, but something about this business of discarded cigarettes scares them.

Maybe it's just that they KNOW the dog-ends should have been collected and tested?

Notice CSI Petey is totally avoiding the point? Portugal in 2007 was well behind the rest of Europe DNA-wise, but the UK wasn't. And neither was Interpol.

Suppose DNA had been taken from the dog-ends, put through the UK/Interpol system and a match found to, say, a known child trafficker?

Is that what they are scared of?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:02 pm

There is absolutely no doubt that DNA would have been found on the ends of those cigarettes. So, they might not have been able to find out whose at the time. But this person could well have a Criminal Record, or might have one in future.
Those dog ends should have been tested, especially as the person smoking them was almost certainly not staying in the appartment block. Each appartment had it's own balcony, so there must have been a stranger standing in the stair well. Is that difficult to understand?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:11 pm

It's certainly put the wind up the haters, Sabot. Another hounder:

Interesting though that McKenzie says he had been interviewed by Scotland Yard. This is the first witness I have heard of that has been interviewed. If he is to be believed!

They really are clutching at straws if they try to convince themselves that a named individual, quoted on the record, would lie about being interviewed by the Yard.

They would find it all much easier to grasp if they could process one simple fact:

SCOTLAND YARD AND THE PJ KNOW MADELEINE MCCANN WAS ABDUCTED

The PJ don't care what Gonc babbles about, he has caused them more than enough trouble and along with Cristovao, brought their uniform and their country nothing but shame.

Wonder why the PJ under Gonc weren't interested in those discarded cigarettes?

Wonder why the 'wonderful translator' tried to put words in the reporting officer's mouth?

Wonder why they shriek like vampires facing Holy Water whenever the subject of dog-ends comes up?

Why, it's almost as if they are scared of something.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Well, Gonc wouldn't have got much of a story out of an abduction, especially as he was only the coordinator. He wouldn't have been anywhere near the hunt for the abductor, or the arrest and rescue. He would have been stuck in his office or the nearest Bar. He could hardly get a book out of that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Am I seeing things?

These photo's seem to be taken from the same points, as Browns and Pete the Plods photos taken recently. Is that whats worrying old Pete? wker

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:27 pm

By the way, how many regurgitaded threads have they got on the go at the moment?

It's very noticeable that the hounders are frantically bumping zombie threads. To make themselves look busy? To distract from their many current embarrassments?

Or just to continue the pretence that they have nearly 2,000 members?

I doubt if they have 200 real members, the stats speak for themselves.

And did you notice how many people, out of their supposed nearly 2,000 members, voted in the latest stupid poll?

Total Votes : 11

Speaks for itself rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Maggs wrote:Am I seeing things?

These photo's seem to be taken from the same points, as Browns and Pete the Plods photos taken recently. Is that whats worrying old Pete? wker

Something very clearly is, Maggs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Here's a thing.

Suppose those dog-ends had been collected and DNA extracted? And run through the UK police and Interpol?

And turned out to match someone like Hewlitt?

We'll never know now, will we?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:50 pm

bb1 wrote:Here's a thing.

Suppose those dog-ends had been collected and DNA extracted? And run through the UK police and Interpol?

Or to match someone closer to the site of the crime? I'm not accusing just positing .... LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:56 pm

bb1 wrote:Here's a thing.

It seems like any real evidence was deliberately got rid of or ignored, for some reason.
Is it any wonder Gonc is known as the worst PJ in Portugal. Those dog ends could have been his for all anyone knows. Oh no scratch that he didn't go near PDL till after the McCann's had left.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:59 pm

Something is bothering the McCann-haters, LL.

It beggars belief that a supposed former police officer would try to pretend there is no value in collecting cigarette-ends from a crime scene, and then try to pretend that even if they were collected, there's no point in extracting DNA from them.

Is that the Official Team Gonc line on the subject, or something?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:02 pm

By the way, how many regurgitaded threads have they got on the go at the moment?

And now, a sock has bumped a thread which was last posted on on:

Mon Feb 15, 2010

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next