JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?

+3
Sabot
greenink211
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? - Page 2 Empty Re: Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:05 pm

Delusional hounder:

I honestly think these old chestnuts are the result of Blacksmiths' latest work

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? - Page 2 Empty Re: Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?

Post  Lamplighter Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:12 pm

bb1 wrote:Something is bothering the McCann-haters, LL.

It beggars belief that a supposed former police officer would try to pretend there is no value in collecting cigarette-ends from a crime scene, and then try to pretend that even if they were collected, there's no point in extracting DNA from them.

Is that the Official Team Gonc line on the subject, or something?
Thinking of the number of times we have seen pics of Brit coppers, bottoms in air, scrutinising closely the area surrounding the crime, we know they are best at this. But didn't the PJ do an on yer knees ground search? The only pics I have seen are of a gaggle of fat cops smoking and laughing. And what cop would ignore evidence .... unless they had a good reason to? Still pondering! LL hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? - Page 2 Article-1016969-0088230F000004B0-855_468x322
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Precisely! LL Hahau rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:11 pm

I am still gobsmacked that someone who purports to have been a police officer thinks there is no point in gathering DNA evidence around crime scenes, LL.

He must have gone to the same training school as Amoral.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:26 pm

bb1 wrote:I am still gobsmacked that someone who purports to have been a police officer thinks there is no point in gathering DNA evidence around crime scenes, LL.

He must have gone to the same training school as Amoral.
The problem with people like him is that they claim to be what they are not. Ant con-man will tell you that homework, ie building up a feasible and believable background is the first thing you do. If you don't then sooner or later you will make a glaring mistake. In his case, he cannot be a real cop or he would know all about DNA. Hell's bells, they are checking some bones over 500 years old found in Leicester against the DNA of the family of Richard III! No sorry, I am of the opinion that they could not afford to have those stubs checked - in case there was a possibility of someone close by being the culprit. I do not know if Kate or Gerry smoke or any of the Tapas 9, or Murat for that matter, but surely that would be one of the first things they would need to check? LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:31 pm

The police wouldn't need to check if Murat smoked:

Express - MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN? - Page 2 Murat+With+GNR

The McCanns? No way.

The rest of the group? Possible, but unlikely these days.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Well, it all seems to lead back to someone in the PJ with a problem to solve. I will not posit a theory, after all, one cannot actually state things for certain, but it all smells like 10 year old dead haddock to me. After all, it would not be the first time, nor the last for that matter, that a cop was shown to be crooked, would it? LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Mr MacKenzie has been consistent throughout in his statements:

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post680.html#p680
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Hounder:

I'm embarrassed for Mr MacKenzie to have reported such nonsense to the police. Quite what his motive was, I'm inclined to be generous, as he did actually search for Madeleine, apparently.

Was Mr MacKenzie residing in those apartments, or was he playing detective?

READ HIS STATEMENT

And stop questioning the man's motives, as he has been 'reporting this nonsense' SINCE 2007.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:57 pm

What PeterMac is saying is that there is no point in collecting DNA if you haven't got a suspect to match it to. This of course, is putting the Cart before the Horse as suspects rarely hang about after they have committed a crime.
The fact that they might have committed a crime before hand, or might commit a crime later seems to have escaped him.
The man is a dickhead, and I can only presume that he survived in The Police Force for so long because he used dubious methods that didn't require proof.

Does anyone have any information on any crimes he did solve?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:07 pm

bb1 wrote:Hounder:

I'm embarrassed for Mr MacKenzie to have reported such nonsense to the police. Quite what his motive was, I'm inclined to be generous, as he did actually search for Madeleine, apparently.

Was Mr MacKenzie residing in those apartments, or was he playing detective?

READ HIS STATEMENT

And stop questioning the man's motives, as he has been 'reporting this nonsense' SINCE 2007.

That statement by a Hounder is the epitome of how stupid these people are. Someone was smoking in the stairwell of the appartment block opposite The McCann's appartment where it was possible to see what was happening with the family and their friends. But The PJ didn't seem to be in the least bit interested, and now, nor are The Truth Seekers.
You have to wonder why.

But Scotland Yard aren't stupid, and nor are we. Another piece in the jigsaw of how an Abductor could have taken Madeleine so quickly.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:28 pm

It's odd, the haters and forkers all seem to be avoiding a key part of the report:

Scotland Yard has scrutinised Mr ­MacKenzie’s original police statement and has just interviewed him again.

The Yard clearly feels the business with the dog-ends could be important; it's a pity Co-Ordinator Amoral chose not to, five years ago.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Watching assorted haters, hounders, forkers and ghouls fail to understand a perfectly simple news report in plain English, I have come to the conclusion that none of them are exactly the sharpest knives in the cutlery drawer. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:19 pm

Like this moron:

Dr David Payne ‏@DodgyDrPayne
@GILLYSPOT it's been the same from the get go, something #mccann s don't like comes up, up pops the pink pimp with long discredited "news" !

What is it he imagines has 'come up' that the McCanns 'don't like'? Because whatever it is, everyone here seems to have missed it.

Mind you, I can well imagine gales of riotous laughter in certain quarters, as news of Bennett's self-inflicted catastrophe spreads. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:24 pm

A hounder claims:

Seems there are, surprise surprise, a few inconsistencies in his statements and the records from the ocean club.

Don't the hounders love saying 'inconsistency'? I wonder why they don't apply the world to Head Hounder?

It doesn't come much more 'inconsistent' than telling Carter Ruck you don't own a site, when your name is listed as its owner for all the world to see.

Though that is probably more like LYING.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Mr. & Mrs. 5h1t ‏@MrMrs5h1t
@alfibab3 @winnower1 GNR are the police in Portugal, PdL, local to #McCann.

*sigh*

For the millionth time,

THE GNR ARE NOT THE POLICE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Republican_Guard_(Portugal)

National Republican Guard (Portugal)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guarda Nacional Republicana
Republican National Guard

Coat of Arms of the Guarda Nacional Republicana
Active 1834 (renamed 1910) - present
Country Portugal
Allegiance Portugal
Branch Portuguese Armed Forces
Role Gendarmerie
Garrison/HQ Quartel do Carmo, Lisbon
Motto Pela Lei e Pela Grei
"For the Law and for the People"

The Portuguese National Republican Guard (Portuguese: Guarda Nacional Republicana, GNR) is the gendarmerie of Portugal. Members of the GNR are soldiers, who, unlike the agents of the Public Security Police (PSP), are subject to military law and organisation. The GNR is responsible for law enforcement in the countryside and small towns (large urban centers are patrolled by the PSP), and providing a national highway patrol and fiscal guard. There are also two military reserve regiments: an Infantry Regiment and a Cavalry Regiment. The GNR also has ceremonial duties and provides guards of honor.
In the 2000s, the GNR has provided detachments for participation in international operations in Iraq and East Timor. As of 2008, the GNR maintains "Detachment Bravo" in East Timor, comprising about 200 personnel, who perform the task of helping to maintain public order in that former Portuguese colony.

-----------

They are a MILITARY organisation, best suited to dealing with road crashes, etc.

They do NOT deal with things like child abduction.

Seriously, are these forker idiots incapable of even grasping the most basic information?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:34 pm

bb1, you´re right:

"They are a MILITARY organisation, best suited to dealing with road crashes, etc.

They do NOT deal with things like child abduction.

Seriously, are these forker idiots incapable of even grasping the most basic information?"
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:41 pm

It's a very important detail, and they just don't seem to be capable of grasping it, or its significance. The McCanns thought what we in Britain would regard as 'the police' HAD been called just after 10pm on the 3rd.

I doubt if many visitors to Portugal would know that the GNR are NOT the actual, investigating, police.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:25 am

One has to wonder why, the hate cult continues to ridicule anyone who gives hope the child is alive; no decent caring human being would be so twisted and nasty. Therefor in my opinion, the only reasons for their attacks is, the abductor is amongst them.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:12 am

I don't understand their obsession with Decent Burials in Cases where there is no evidence that someone is dead. How does anyone have a Decent Burial without a body? Especially when the person could well still be very much alive.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:14 am

I have always wondered that myself, Tony, but I would also point out that there seems to be a gene in these people that stops them standing back and changing their minds. We know some have, and in my opinion are very brave considering the ongoing hate, threats and spite aimed at them. It is a sign of strength, NOT weakness, to stand up and be counted, is it not? Fear does not generate hope, it stifles it. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:17 am

Sabot wrote:
I don't understand their obsession with Decent Burials in Cases where there is no evidence that someone is dead. How does anyone have a Decent Burial without a body? Especially when the person could well still be very much alive.
I find it insulting that they have the audacity to use the word, 'Decent'.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:39 am

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:
I find it insulting that they have the audacity to use the word, 'Decent'.

That too, Tony. There is nothing Decent about their demands, or about them either. It is bordering on the obscene to even think about it, let alone say it. Ordinary, Decent people very much want Madeleine to be alive.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:29 am

crazytony wrote:One has to wonder why, the hate cult continues to ridicule anyone who gives hope the child is alive; no decent caring human being would be so twisted and nasty. Therefor in my opinion, the only reasons for their attacks is, the abductor is amongst them.

That has been speculated before, Tony. The rank and file are just plain nasty, and none too bright, or they wouldn't constantly repeat debunked garbage like parrots.

The whole lot of them sicken me, with their constant demands that a child be regarded as dead. Then they think that sticking a flower smiley on their vile, ghoulish posts somehow makes it acceptable.

It doesn't, nothing can.

Not that it matters greatly what any of them say, no-one in the real world is listening. They aren't even capable of taking a long, hard look at the convicted criminals they idolize.

Go figure; they must really hate that child, to behave as they do.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next