JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Cristovao  appeal  over PJ disciplinary action refused - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Cristovao  appeal  over PJ disciplinary action refused - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Cristovao  appeal  over PJ disciplinary action refused - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Cristovao  appeal  over PJ disciplinary action refused - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Cristovao  appeal  over PJ disciplinary action refused - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Cristovao  appeal  over PJ disciplinary action refused - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Cristovao  appeal  over PJ disciplinary action refused - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Cristovao  appeal  over PJ disciplinary action refused - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Cristovao  appeal  over PJ disciplinary action refused - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Cristovao appeal over PJ disciplinary action refused

+3
Sabot
Maggs
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cristovao  appeal  over PJ disciplinary action refused - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristovao appeal over PJ disciplinary action refused

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:24 pm

This was allowed to go by the by for too long. But at least Cristovao's book didn't kick up a storm, beyond the repeated lies.
Oh, what fools we all were in those days. But hasn't he ever been caught out for a Liar and a Thief and a Criminal.
I sometime wish that I believed in Karma, but I suspect that it is much more basic than that. It's called, "Mrs. Do As You Would Be Done By." As my old Nana used to say.
Beware, because your sins will catch you out. And it doesn't take some nameless God to do that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Cristovao  appeal  over PJ disciplinary action refused - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristovao appeal over PJ disciplinary action refused

Post  Rose Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:00 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:You welcome my friends.

Dear Pedro...you.....
For more than 5 years always present, always nice, angry as we are, about the unjustice done to McCann family, you are always there and a hero for Madeleine. We all love you Pedro. hug cuddle
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:19 pm

I will most heartily second that, Rose. Years of listening to abuse of Pedro's own country. But always on the side of Madeleine and her parents. That takes a brave man. But I think and I hope that we all know that the likes of Amaral are not the real Portugal. But without Pedro then we might wonder.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Rose, Sabot, thank you for your kind words, I´m just doing what is right. We all are.

We will continue to do our best, until the day sweet Madeleine returns safe and sound to her home.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Rose, Sabot, thank you for your kind words, I´m just doing what is right. We all are.

We will continue to do our best, until the day sweet Madeleine returns safe and sound to her home.

Don't ever underrate yourself, Pedro. I have no desire to embarrass you with false praise. But even I worried at one point that I might be targetted for my defense of The McCanns. And with just cause, I would say. So heaven knows how you must have felt at times. What with the likes of Morais, and Goncalo Ameral who would probably have scared me witless if I had lived in Portugal.
It is difficult for me to express what I feel about what you have done because I have never been a particularly brave person, and I have often stayed silent about injustice. But you have taught me to be brave. And I salute you for that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Sabot wrote:
Pedro Silva wrote:Rose, Sabot, thank you for your kind words, I´m just doing what is right. We all are.

Don't ever underrate yourself, Pedro. I have no desire to embarrass you with false praise. But even I worried at one point that I might be targetted for my defense of The McCanns. And with just cause, I would say. So heaven knows how you must have felt at times. What with the likes of Morais, and Goncalo Ameral who would probably have scared me witless if I had lived in Portugal.
It is difficult for me to express what I feel about what you have done because I have never been a particularly brave person, and I have often stayed silent about injustice. But you have taught me to be brave. And I salute you for that.

thumbsup That can apply to all of us Sabot, thank you thumbsup
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Sabot, following your advice, thank you for your kind words. I have been under attack from antis, when the abduction of Madeleine was known, but, I´m still here, strong and determined to do what is right.

the more antis attacked, the more determined I become.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Sabot, following your advice, thank you for your kind words. I have been under attack from antis, when the abduction of Madeleine was known, but, I´m still here, strong and determined to do what is right.

And that makes you a very brave man, Pedro. So don't ever devalue who you are, or what you do. There was always a possibility that they could have shut you up. And I for one might well have run away if I was you. But you never have. Tres, tres bien.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:38 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Sabot, following your advice, thank you for your kind words. I have been under attack from antis, when the abduction of Madeleine was known, but, I´m still here, strong and determined to do what is right.

Bless you and your huge kind heart, Pedro. hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Sabot, lily, thank you for your kind words.

Also thank you for your appreciated, kind support about sweet Madeleine McCann.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2