JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Troll charged over 'offensive' FB comments about April Jones, Madeleine McCann - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Troll charged over 'offensive' FB comments about April Jones, Madeleine McCann - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Troll charged over 'offensive' FB comments about April Jones, Madeleine McCann - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Troll charged over 'offensive' FB comments about April Jones, Madeleine McCann - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Troll charged over 'offensive' FB comments about April Jones, Madeleine McCann - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Troll charged over 'offensive' FB comments about April Jones, Madeleine McCann - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Troll charged over 'offensive' FB comments about April Jones, Madeleine McCann - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Troll charged over 'offensive' FB comments about April Jones, Madeleine McCann - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Troll charged over 'offensive' FB comments about April Jones, Madeleine McCann - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Troll charged over 'offensive' FB comments about April Jones, Madeleine McCann

+5
lily
Pedro Silva
Maggs
Sabot
bb1
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Troll charged over 'offensive' FB comments about April Jones, Madeleine McCann - Page 4 Empty Re: Troll charged over 'offensive' FB comments about April Jones, Madeleine McCann

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:07 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/april-jones-facebook-jokers-may-stop-to-think-in-future-before-making-offensive-comments-8204291.html

Matthew Woods, who’s 19, and unemployed, didn’t tell the court that he felt lonely and inadequate. He didn’t tell them that he was on Facebook because it made him feel, in ways he usually didn’t feel, that he was part of a community. He didn’t say that what he liked about this community was that you could behave as if other people weren’t real. But most people who post nasty messages on social media do feel lonely and inadequate, and most of them do behave as if other people aren’t real. They behave, in fact, as if other people are just there to provide an audience so that they can show off.

Perhaps these people really do think that if you can’t see a person, they can’t be real. Perhaps they can see a woman on TV crying over her lost child, and think that the best thing to do is to post a joke on Facebook. Perhaps they can’t tell the difference between a public arena and their head.

If so, it’s time they learnt. If these are our new communities, it’s time we all learnt. These new communities might not be like the old communities, where people will give up time, and energy, and the warmth of their homes, to show support. But they can still be communities where people don’t think that the way to feel included is to vomit out your darkest thoughts.

In these new communities, we will have to learn to live with being offended. When the insults hurt, we’ll have to learn to soak up the bile. But we’ll also have to learn to recognise when a line has been crossed. And with Matthew Woods’ sad, stupid, sick jokes about a missing five-year-old girl with cerebral palsy, a line was crossed.

Woods, says his lawyer, is “remorseful”. He didn’t, he says, know what he was doing. Let’s hope that he, and all the lonely, inadequate people who spread their misery every time they touch a keyboard, can, through their tears or even without them, see a bit more clearly now.

c.patterson@independent.co.uk

Twitter: @queenchristina_

Perhaps they can see a woman on TV crying over her lost child, and think that the best thing to do is to post a joke on Facebook. Perhaps they can’t tell the difference between a public arena and their head.

I do hope someone draws Heidi's attention to that article.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Troll charged over 'offensive' FB comments about April Jones, Madeleine McCann - Page 4 Empty Re: Troll charged over 'offensive' FB comments about April Jones, Madeleine McCann

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Well, I don't know. We do know that they are sick and lonely and inadequate, and that they compete to get an audience which they perpetuate amongst themselves. But that's part of the problem. There are enough of them to keep each other going, and to spread out and infect other inadequates.
Twitter and FaceBook are now a disgrace where no one with any sense wants to go, but where distressed families can see what these these "poor, sad individuals" are saying, as the distressed families themselves search for some comfort.
Forget driving away the Sickos who need help, we already know that they do. What about the genuine people who should be allowed to make use of The Internet in the way in which it was intended to be used?
One Group is going to have to go. There just isn't room for both Groups. But the way things have been going for the last five years, the wrong Group are winning. So if something isn't done The Internet will inevitable become the province of the mentally depraved.
So if no one minds, I would rather feel sorry for them without being reminded of their existence everytime I turn on my Computer.

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Oh, they know this quote from the Mirror is aimed at them all right, Sabot:

Then there are the views expressed on, at the current count, 315,000 different web pages inaccurately claiming Madeleine McCann's devastated parents were responsible for her disappearance.

Never mind they've been investigated by the police of two countries who have decided they weren't involved, or the normal civilised habit of presuming the grief-stricken are genuine - there is someone with a computer somewhere who thinks they know more, and is not afraid to show how little that is.

Never mind, someone posted a pic of a dog in a boat to calm them down.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Paws or Claws ? ‏@Paw_Claw
@Syn0nymph @wicatty009 To aid your anti #McCann Trolling agenda, you SPECULATE a Dog forms part of basis for charging April Jones abductor.

Yes, I've seen them doing that a lot, too.

They don't seem to grasp that 'cadaver dogs', not surprisingly, try to find cadavers.

Their role in life is rather more useful than that of dogs that run around woofing having supposedly found Death Miasma.

But the forkers don't understand that, and have managed to convince themselves that Bridger was charged because of 'dog alerts'.

Which is, as usual, total bolleaux.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:27 pm

But there hasn't been even the vaguest hint of Dog Alerts anywhere.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Precisely, Sabot. The only place any such thing has happened is in their heads. They heard the phrase 'cadaver dog' and leapt to the wrong conclusion, as usual.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  erngath Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:32 pm

bb1 wrote:As our Tony says, erngath, if they can think it - they can do it.

Here's something else for the hatertrolls to think about:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/april-jones-twitter-trolls-like-1368614

quote:

Then there are the views expressed on, at the current count, 315,000 different web pages inaccurately claiming Madeleine McCann's devastated parents were responsible for her disappearance.

Never mind they've been investigated by the police of two countries who have decided they weren't involved, or the normal civilised habit of presuming the grief-stricken are genuine - there is someone with a computer somewhere who thinks they know more, and is not afraid to show how little that is.

Troll charged over 'offensive' FB comments about April Jones, Madeleine McCann - Page 4 Kate+and+Gerry+McCann+hold+an+age-progressed+police+image+of+their+daughter+during+a+news+conference+to+mark+the+5th+anniversary+of+the+disappearance+of+Madeleine+McCann

Still searching: Kate and Gerry McCann have to suffer constant internet speculation about little Maddy

Personally, I think it has become so vile and cruel - as we saw from Heidi earlier - that the law is being forced to step in. These things have destroyed any pretence of the internet being some kind of 'information superhighway' and turned much of it into a dark and evil place.

Can the" Heidi " for the" hi de ho" vile poster of the ghastly videos be altered because I loved the "Heidi" series of books and have given the books to my little grand daughters.

erngath
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Good idea, erngath. 'Heidi' is far too pleasant a name for such a spiteful creature.

Goebells had Lord Haw-Haw so maybe she could be Lady Ho-Ho in tribute to her propaganda videos.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:33 am

Last edited by crazytony on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:41 am

edited

Last edited by greenink211 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:49 am

Ho-Ho sez:

I am guilty of not knowing the facts

Never stopped her before, has it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:41 pm

MOM OF TWO ‏@GILLYSPOT
@HeyJude1965 @MarketingMaddie @Syn0nymph @winnower1 @jackieneylon @JillyCL Thanks Jude Happy Hump day to U & all here for Madeleine #McCann

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:06 pm

That appalling dandybelle obsessive is now pointing her pitchfork at April's family. How very, very predictable - and nasty. Why they cannot keep their bile to themselves, I do not know.

She boasts:

I am going to write the town council about these two issues and I am also going to raise my concerns, about the hundreds of balloons and Chinese lanterns, that were sent into the sky on Monday night.

Yes, because hate mail is just what the local people need right now. Will she be slapping them hard in the mouth if they don't act in accordance with her wishes?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:12 pm

bb1 wrote:That appalling dandybelle obsessive is now pointing her pitchfork at April's family. How very, very predictable - and nasty. Why they cannot keep their bile to themselves, I do not know.

She boasts:

I am going to write the town council about these two issues and I am also going to raise my concerns, about the hundreds of balloons and Chinese lanterns, that were sent into the sky on Monday night.

Yes, because hate mail is just what the local people need right now. Will she be slapping them hard in the mouth if they don't act in accordance with her wishes?

Do you thnk she will sign her email

Dandybelle,
Filthy Sewer Pipe,
Scumthorpe,

or will she attach her real name and signature to the missive she will direct at the people trying their hardest to find a missing child (dead or alive) and deal with the horror that has hit that small town?

I suspect the former. But I hope that at some point in the future the Council of Machynlleth post up somewhere uncensored examples of the hate abuse that people like that filthy gutternsipe have been sending them.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:12 pm

Unbelievable.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Maybe we should all use avatars of dogs on boats? It's the only thing that seems to calm them down.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Rothley Pillowcase ‏@RothleyPillow
@Mark08755299 READ IT AGAIN U THICK T**NT coz GREG THE GROOMER is still at large so tweeple have to be careful which GREG to follow! #mccann

Zoe, Zoe, Zoe, everyone knows who 'he' is, and so do you - you see 'him' every time you look in the mirror, after all.

Everyone is laffin at YOU Hahau

ETA, except Bennett, of course. I wonder, did she invent that character to get her own back on Bennett? She's certainly cost him a small fortune.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Does "Greg the Groomer" have a face book page of his own? Does he even exist?
As far as I can see he was only ever a friend of someone else's friend. But he was never a "Friend" on the FaceBook Page of Ed Smethurst. That happens to be a fact.

I think someone set this up. Someone dreamed up this "Character" who was into "Fisting", a practice that none of us had even heard of before Bennett brought it to our attention. So I think that we could be forgiven for thinking that Bennett deliberately used this vile and unknown behaviour to deliberately vilify a person whose only "Crime" was to do his job.
Why Bennett has since dumped the stupid, sick woman whom he used is only for him to say. But it is all far to late. It can all be tracked back to Bennett.

PS. "Fisting" is simply not possible with out causing much actual, physical harm, even to an adult. Think about it. Although I don't suppose that anyone wants to do that. But I have thought about it, and believe me, This is never done to children.

I don't know how "Sick" Zoe is, but I have got a fair idea of how "Sick" Bennett is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:39 pm

There is NO way you could 'fist' a child. I had heard of it so checked with a gay friend and he says it is practised by certain gays especially those into extreme sadism and pain. He said he had never contemplated such a practice, nor had his partner. He did not know if it was also used by heteros. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Lamplighter wrote:There is NO way you could 'fist' a child. I had heard of it so checked with a gay friend and he says it is practised by certain gays especially those into extreme sadism and pain. He said he had never contemplated such a practice, nor had his partner. He did not know if it was also used by heteros. LL

Exactly, LL. And absolutely not possible without consent. Definitely not possible without requiring hospital treatment afterwards.
Sorry, I don't know why my thoughts got into this, but I suppose that I wanted to expose the mostly gross impossibilities of Bennett's claims, and of the existence of this Greg character. And the only way you can do that is to expose the physical impossibilities.
Buggery against a woman is still a Sexual Crime, mainly because it is seriously physically damaging.
Or are we supposed to believe that The National Health Service knows nothing of this?
Just how many children are there who have been so damaged that no one ever talks about?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:00 pm

The problem as I see it is that these creatures see something, maybe in some magazine, or on the net and they immediately become an 'expert' on the whys and wherefors and the ins and outs (if you will excuse the 'pun') of the subject. Also, they want to look 'clever' in front of their 'mates' so they elaborate, the friends elaborate, so they elaborate more and so it goes on, a non-stop cycle. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Could we please watch our use of language when something like this is being discussed in public? It isn't a very savoury subject, and we all know it was Zoe, without being specific.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 pm

bb1 wrote:Could we please watch our use of language when something like this is being discussed in public? It isn't a very savoury subject, and we all know it was Zoe, without being specific.

Sorry. Was that me? I guess that I am so tired of the lying and barbarous tricks that these people try to pull. But then I don't actually have to lay it out because we all know anyway.
Perhaps i will feel better when I know exactly how much it cost him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4