JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson; Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless

+5
Sabot
greenink211
crazytony
lily
bb1
9 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 10 Empty Re: Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson; Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:33 am

Dr David Payne ‏@DodgyDrPayne
@glitter_brain incredible to think Martin Grime may get to give evidence in #McCann vs Bennett libel case. No wonder the cult's on alert.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I think the correct phrase is 'total fantasy', rather than 'incredible'. rofl rofl rofl

What a bizarre world these creatures live in.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 10 Empty Re: Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson; Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless

Post  lily Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:39 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:45 am

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:Bonny

At the original hearing, Tugendhut suggested that some of Bennetts actions may be regarded as libellous, and some not - CR had detailed some 270 possible breaches. In order to avoid breaching Bennetts rights to freedom of speech and expression, they would need to drawn the line somewhere.

Tugendhut suggested that they take a sample of say 50 possible breaches, ranging from almost certainly defamatory to not defamatory at all, and the court would decide which were defamatory (if any) to which could be described as fair comment.

I think this book would be one of the samples, and will be subject to scrutiny to determine where on the scale it comes.

Maybe The Book won't be actual Libel, but The Intent has to be taken into consideration. And we all know what the intention was in publishing The 48 Questions in the format that he used.
Personally, I have some difficulty with Fair Comment when one is supposed to presume that The McCanns are guilty of killing their daughter.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:55 am

bb1 wrote:Sabot, maybe you should consider defending Bennett? After all, you have had one or two successes in civil law, despite not being qualified - unlike him.

It's hard to believe he ever had any kind of legal training at all, he doesn't seem to have the foggiest idea what he is doing.

Like The Landlords who evicted people illegally, I would advise him to shut up and grovel, which fortunately all of them did.
But I have to say that most of my dealings were with Tenants who broke The Law. Dealing with both sides never made me unable to see who was in the wrong. It's quite simple, actually. Cut the crap and get down to the nitty gritty. I wasn't interested in the emotional reasons for who did what. And nor was The Judge.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:03 pm

I find their inability to grasp the '48 questions' most amusing, and a clear demonstration of their wilful blindness to reality.

Listing the 48 questions neutrally, and putting them in their historical context - ie, the McCanns being cleared of any wrongdoing - is one thing.

It is completely another matter when someone is giving no context whatsoever, laying stress and emphasis on some sections, pulling faces and generally acting as if they are Chief Inquisitor.

Especially when that 'someone' is the self-appointed leader of an internet lynch mob.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:16 pm

I suspect that the hounders who are er 'facial and body language experts' lapped it all up. He was speaking on behalf of them all.

Personally, I find that video very damning. I feel sure that the court will understand the nuances very well.... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:25 pm

I have to ask, are the Hounders actually some kind of suicide cult, like the Heaven's Gate loonies?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:27 pm

bb1 wrote:I have to ask, are the Hounders actually some kind of suicide cult, like the Heaven's Gate loonies?

That's as good a question as any.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:13 pm

It is interesting that they do not grasp how the rest of the world sees them - as a self-appointed lynch mob, proclaiming themselves police, judge, jury and executioner of innocent people.

They aren't the victims - the people they have targeted are.

Their stalkerish fascination with the Smethurst family homes was very telling - they were like a bunch of ignorant peasants, peering through a window, deciding that they didn't like marble tiles and Agas because they didn't know what such things are.

Do they think that that is normal, acceptable conduct? Because it most certainly isn't - thankfully.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:15 pm

My, what a rich crop of libel appearing on not-Bennett's site! Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:48 pm

bb1 wrote:My, what a rich crop of libel appearing on not-Bennett's site! Pcorneater

You see. He is never going to stop until someone stops him. And I doubt it even then. Bennett is well on the road to Martyrdom. He knows now that Carter Ruck are going to take all of his money, and possibly even his house, so he doesn't have a lot left to lose.
People in this state are always at their most dangerous. Presuming that anyone of any importance is actually paying any attention to what he says. Which they aren't. But Bennett doesn't seem to realise this. Most minor Cult Leaders never do. Although I hope he doesn't go the whole hog and bump himself off, along with his supporters. That might briefly upset me, albeit not for the reasons that he might think.

But his Mother is worth a few bob, so possibly he is relying on that. And I doubt that he will ever seriously suffer or become homeless. I expect that his Mother's money is well tied up in Trust, with provisions for him. Especially as he appears to have Power of Attorney.
Bennett will learn nothing from what he has done. People like him never do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:58 pm

Do you think it ever dawns on ANY of them that they simply have no right to do this to people? Their reaction to that troll who ended up with outraged vigilantes in his garden was very telling, IMO.

They were appalled - not at the troll, but at the vigilantes. And what, pray tell, do they think they are? Or were they scared that, when Bennett is in court and the full extent of his vile behaviour is public knowledge, that they will be seen the same way as that troll?

If so, it is gross hypocrisy - they are the ones who are always banging on about the court of public opinion. How will they feel when that same court condemns them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Well, you won't find any of us in anyone's garden, or trolling any one. It will only be them trolling each other. But then from what I have managed to gather, this is what they do.
"You were worse than me, so that makes me good, you horrible person." They will probably take it in turns. "Which troll shall we troll today?"
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:33 pm

No, they will all blame each other.

Each will claim the other 'incited them', or something.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:44 pm

bb1 wrote:No, they will all blame each other.

Each will claim the other 'incited them', or something.

Yes. But who's going to turn up in who's garden? Somedebody has to be there. This will be much too good an opportunity to miss. And who better than the experts?

Strange that no one has so far turned up outside Bennett's house, or that other deluded moron. Their address are both out there. Could it be because only trolls troll trolls?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:51 pm

They certainly seem to be the only people who think that way, Sabot. Bennett himself has:

Followed an elderly invalid to his cottage in Wales.

Hid in the Kennedy family's garden to take photos of their security system, etc.

Hung around outside the Smethurst family's home, complaining that it didn't have enough windows for him to stare in properly. Hence his excitement when he saw the interior on Zoopla.

Stalked Gerry McCann at the House of Commons - and boasted about it.

Hung around the McCann family's home at dusk, and taken photos.

Stalked Gerry McCann at his place of work.

Stalked Clarence Mitchell at his place of work.

Shoved his nasty libel in the letterboxes of the McCanns' neighbours

Not a very pretty picture, is it?

But not only do the hounders find that acceptable, they mysteriously think they are ENTITLED to do it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:06 pm

He also went to the place where Madeleine likes to ride ponies. mad

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Oh, so they did. And took photos of Tango and the Vile-Sickos feeding their faces.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:26 pm

So there you go. Ordinary, decent people don't do things like this. Will you be there? Will I be there? I don't think so. Mayhap Lily and LL will have half an hour to spend, if they haven't got anything better to do. But that seems unlikely.
But you can bet your bottom dollar that when Bennett's shenanigans become common knowledge, which they will, along with a few of his sychophants, then some morons of a similar bent will be there, if only to prove that it wasn't them that hounded The McCanns.

Can they not see that they are laying themselves open to censure? Not that Tigger is likely to appear. She gets her kicks from slagging off the parents of a missing child from the safety of another country. And who would ever pay attention to Kitti who can't tell her Haves from her Offs. Or Kathybelle who has a very odd sense of her own obsession with anything disgusting.

Oh, I almost forgot AnnaEsse. But she has become a trifle more careful of late. Probably due to knowing a bit more about The Tia Sharp tragedy than she wants anyone to know. She really should confine her activities to the real children that she professes to know. Although I somewhat doubt that story. But whichever way you look at her, she knows nothing about Madeleine or Madeleine's family.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Maybe MM has the sense not to want dragged down into Bennett's mess? I don't know, but it is very noticable that they are behaving almost reasonably.

I see that that gilytroll creature has been occupying herself being obnoxious about the families of 'pro' twitterers - one in particular.

I suspect she is going to regret that bit of nastiness.

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Bennett tells the truth for once:

I have made a lot of enemies over this and many people think this is just a vile witch-hunt against entirely innocent, vulnerable parents. A great many people do not accept that this is the genuine pursuit of the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

1. It is a vile witch-hunt against the parents of a missing child, with no purpose other than adding to their hurt. Not least by stalking and smearing their supporters, sticking nasty little leaflets through their neighbours' letter-boxes, and taking the hounders to trail their dirty fingers over Madeleine's pony club.

2. The hounders pursue the truth? They wouldn't know the truth if they fell over it. No wonder they hero-worship a disgraced ex-cop with a criminal conviction for lying.

3. None of it has anything whatsoever to do with a self-appointed internet lynch mob, which has taken its disgusting activities into people's real lives, and homes.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:07 pm

A great many people do not accept that this is the genuine pursuit of the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

Trying to get some excuses in ahead of the trial? That he believes what he is doing as the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth blah blah blah? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:14 pm

That is EXACTLY what the Taliban think, Lily. He isn't one bit better than them, deciding that he and his lynch mob are outside the law, and entitled to do as they please, without one thought for the victims of their spite.

Just a reminder of his near-namesake, Zampo, the 'cadaver dog' that did nothing BUT lie:

There was a clique of people around Quick, variously described by those I talk to as being akin to "a cult", "a travelling circus" and "a religious sect that did not welcome dissenting beliefs". The same police officer, therapist, prosecuting and defence lawyer dealt with each of his confessions through the years. Even the same sniffer dog, Zampo, was used to trawl each "murder" site.

"During the course of the investigation, Quick mentioned at least 24 different places in Sweden and Norway where he had committed murders, handled dead bodies or left body parts," says Leyla Belle Drake, who was Hannes Råstam's literary agent. "Zampo marked for human remains 45 times at those 24 locations. Not a single trace of blood or body parts was ever found. The dog is just as bad as the rest of them."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/20/thomas-quick-bergwall-sweden-murder
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:24 pm

bb1 wrote:That is EXACTLY what the Taliban think, Lily. He isn't one bit better than them, deciding that he and his lynch mob are outside the law, and entitled to do as they please, without one thought for the victims of their spite.

Just a reminder of his near-namesake, Zampo, the 'cadaver dog' that did nothing BUT lie:

There was a clique of people around Quick, variously described by those I talk to as being akin to "a cult", "a travelling circus" and "a religious sect that did not welcome dissenting beliefs". The same police officer, therapist, prosecuting and defence lawyer dealt with each of his confessions through the years. Even the same sniffer dog, Zampo, was used to trawl each "murder" site.

"During the course of the investigation, Quick mentioned at least 24 different places in Sweden and Norway where he had committed murders, handled dead bodies or left body parts," says Leyla Belle Drake, who was Hannes Råstam's literary agent. "Zampo marked for human remains 45 times at those 24 locations. Not a single trace of blood or body parts was ever found. The dog is just as bad as the rest of them."

The only explanation for the dog's actions; it was handler cued.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:45 pm

bb1 wrote:That is EXACTLY what the Taliban think, Lily. He isn't one bit better than them, deciding that he and his lynch mob are outside the law, and entitled to do as they please, without one thought for the victims of their spite.

He is pond scum, Bonny. mad

Tony, absolutely so. We all know that too.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next