JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson; Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless

+5
Sabot
greenink211
crazytony
lily
bb1
9 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 3 Empty Re: Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson; Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless

Post  lily Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:04 am

I fear the poor devil is on his own unless funds can be raised. I wish I could be more optimistic".

Have underlined the pertinent bit. So, who has got the job of asking for money? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 3 Empty Re: Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson; Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:07 am

You know, Bennett really shouldn't have any trouble funding his defence.

His home roost boasts:

We have 1972 registered users

If every one of his members gave him £20 each, why, that would raise nearly £40,000! Problem solved!

Oh wait, there's a snag, isn't there?

SOCKS DON'T HAVE MONEY

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:16 am

Bennett is touting for a Brian Kennedy, all of his own. Only one problem. People like Brian Kennedy don't get rich by being stupid.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:17 am

We have 1972 registered users

If every one of his members gave him £20 each, why, that would raise nearly £40,000! Problem solved!

Oh wait, there's a snag, isn't there?

SOCKS DON'T HAVE MONEY

You will be saying next that Bennett tells lies...... biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:41 am

MOM OF TWO@GILLYSPOT
@Muttfan IMO Tony has the best (most unbiased against defendant) Judge in UK in Justice Tugendhat - He has shown this many times. #McCann

And now Bennett has claimed, ahead of any trial, that the good judge is biased towards HIM.

Can they really not see the dangers of Bennett's latest lie? The only assumption onlookers can make is that they all have the memory-span of goldfish, and have forgotten how many giant porkies Bennett has told so far.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:50 am

bb1 wrote:
MOM OF TWO@GILLYSPOT
@Muttfan IMO Tony has the best (most unbiased against defendant) Judge in UK in Justice Tugendhat - He has shown this many times. #McCann

And now Bennett has claimed, ahead of any trial, that the good judge is biased towards HIM.

Can they really not see the dangers of Bennett's latest lie? The only assumption onlookers can make is that they all have the memory-span of goldfish, and have forgotten how many giant porkies Bennett has told so far.

Can we keep that tweet somewhere handy please, Bonny? It may just come in handy.

ETA: Changed a word.

Last edited by lily on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:13 pm

I am sure all sorts of things are going to come in handy, Lily.

Oh. look at this delusional hounder:

Is there no-one who is prepared to take on helping Tony on a pro bono basis? Is Justice really all about money? Then it isn't Justice.

I will try to keep this simple.

Bennett was given excellent legal advice, for free, by Sans. And all the thanks Sans got was insults, having his emails posted, and being called a troll.

It wouldn't matter if Bennett could afford a £1,000 an hour lawyer, he wouldn't hear anything that Sans didn't say.

BENNETT IS WRONG, AND IN THE WRONG.

He cannot get a pro bono lawyer because he has no chance whatsover of winning.

Do they seriously think that any lawyer Bennett approaches will not use Google and read for themselves the libellous crap Bennett has been spouting about the McCanns, and others?

He's legal poison; his notoriety has gone before him.

Not to mention he has been quoting the DODGY TRANSLATIONS WITH KEY SECTIONS MISSED OUT BY MORAIS AND CO files.

Not the REAL police files.

Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:23 pm

And where does Bennett think he is going to get "expert evidence on the Sniffer Dogs" as quoted by Judge Tugendhat as a necessity in a Libel Trial? Martin Grime won't do it for free, presuming he could do it at all. And the videos won't do, I'm afraid.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:26 pm

It is my opinion that Bennett made up certain things regarding his recent court appearance Sabot. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Yes, that is definitely a working hypothesis, and indeed, the only assumption anyone can make, Lily.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:32 pm

I would say so, Bonny and it may well be in the public interest. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:35 pm

Jamal Rashid ‏@JamalJRashid
Justice Tugendhat: "Suppose it's established that the Claimants had lied about what happened?" Will the doctors #McCann sue him for this?

More to the point - will the good judge sue Bennett for telling porkies about HIM?

That would definitely be in the public interest.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:43 pm

More to the point - will the good judge sue Bennett for telling porkies about HIM?

That would definitely be in the public interest.

thumbsup

I wonder if the Honorable Judge said that?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Well, we know that Bennett didn't tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about what happened in court yesterday, don't we?

It's rather amusing to see how his fanclub have fallen for his latest....discrepancies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:29 pm

I read an article somewhere, only a few days ago wherein Judge Tudenghat mentioned, among other things, Appalling Litigants.
Sorry, I didn't make a note, but I think it was in The Mail.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:32 pm

A hounder wails:

There MUST be people out there who will contribute to your cause

Well, why don't all the McCann-hating sites, and the hateblogs, put a PayPal button on their sites, donations to go directly to Bennett?

As they always claim that 'everyone' supports them, they should have the money they need by Monday.

Shouldn't they? biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:35 pm

This, ma petite? LL

Law chief fears crisis as judges snub 'long hours'
Barristers are being put off from joining the Bench by the prospect of 60-hour weeks
By ROBERT VERKAIK
PUBLISHED: 01:26 GMT, 7 October 2012 | UPDATED: 01:27 GMT, 7 October 2012

Britain is facing a judicial recruitment crisis, according to one of Britain’s most senior legal figures.
Mr Justice Tugendhat has warned that barristers are being put off from joining the Bench by the prospect of working 60-hour weeks, ‘wholly abhorrent’ litigants and verbal attacks from politicians.

Barristers are being put off from joining the Bench by the prospect of working 60-hour weeks
The situation is so dire that the Government is beginning an appointments drive – sparked by the reduction of the judicial retirement age to 70. As a result, seven new High Court posts, with salaries of more than £170,000, will be advertised.
Last week Mr Justice Tugendhat, a senior media law judge, gave a rare insight into the working life on the Bench. ‘One difficulty is that many of the people to whom judges have sworn to do right are very unattractive, and some of them are utterly abhorrent.
‘Another difficulty is that the oath is to do right “after the law and usages of this realm”. It is not to do right according to the judge’s personal principles or preferences. There is no conscience clause in the oath.’
He also warned politicians about attacking judges. ‘Those who criticise the decisions of judges may not always have in mind what the judicial oath requires. This applies both to the media and to politicians.
‘If judges are publicly criticised for making unpopular decisions which the judicial oath requires them to make, no good can come of that.’
Mr Justice Tugendhat revealed that High Court Judges in the Queen’s Bench Division ‘commonly work for 50 to 60 hours per week, and they devote a significant part of their holidays to catching up with reserved judgments and other administrative work.
‘This statistic is very worrying. It has a major impact on the time that a judge can be expected to devote to a case.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2214030/Law-chief-fears-crisis-judges-snub-long-hours.html#ixzz295UdTlTi
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Last week Mr Justice Tugendhat, a senior media law judge, gave a rare insight into the working life on the Bench. ‘One difficulty is that many of the people to whom judges have sworn to do right are very unattractive, and some of them are utterly abhorrent.

I wonder who he had in mind? Has he crossed paths with anyone particularly unsavoury recently?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:28 pm

bb1 wrote:A hounder wails:

There MUST be people out there who will contribute to your cause

Well, why don't all the McCann-hating sites, and the hateblogs, put a PayPal button on their sites, donations to go directly to Bennett?

As they always claim that 'everyone' supports them, they should have the money they need by Monday.

Shouldn't they? biggrin

I thought they didn't approve of Funds. Am I wrong, or am I wrong?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Thank you, LL. Have an Exalt. And a big kiss.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:32 pm

They do when it suits them....

Isabel Martorell* writes about Leveson;  Bennett latest - up creek and paddleless - Page 3 Cold2

As they are forever insisting that 'everyone' agrees with their hate campaigns, then surely, the COLD coffers should be brimming with money by now?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Sabot wrote:
Thank you, LL. Have an Exalt. And a big kiss.
Merci, ma chére. hug cuddle
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Delusional forker:

"Suppose it's established that the Claimants had lied about what happened?"

Oh Judge Tugendhat, you win my undying respect just for that one line alone ...

Do they seriously believe that that is what he said? I am genuinely stunned that they are falling for this garbage from Head Hounder.

Boy, have they got a reality check coming!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Strange....the account Bennett has said is different to the version I heard at court
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Bennett sez:

Last night, a true supporter wrote some words to encourage me. I told him that Mr Justice Tugendhat would again be conducting today’s hearing. His reaction was, and I quote:

“It's before Mr Justice Tugendhat again? That is music to my ears. I have faith that this gentleman will bring a sense of calmness, proportion, realism and basic common sense back into focus!”

Do people actually speak like that in the year 2012? How old are these people? They do know that Queen Victoria is dead, I suppose?

Or is it actually about as true as the nonsense he pretended the good judge had come out with?

We all know he is being economical with the truth, mf. We all know he didn't tell the Hounders about it because he didn't want any witnesses.

Some of us, however, had heard from Little Birdies that the hearing was scheduled. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next