JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL

+3
lily
crazytony
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:51 pm

OK - two deliberate mistakes - He asked for correction, got clarification.

And actually....

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Oh, so he did, J-P:

So there will be an immediate complaint by me to the Mirror, and if they don't publish a correction straightaway, there'll be a complaint to the Press Complaints Commission.

It was the 'actually' that caught my eye; it put me in mind of Bill Clinton announcing I did not have sexual relations with that woman.... Which rather depended on what one's interpretation of 'sex' was. Actually.

I was also awestruck by their Admin announcing proudly:

And if you just google McCann's libel case this forum is No 1 Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL - Page 2 110921

Not a thing anyone sane would normally boast about, but hey ho!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:13 pm

And if you google the hounding of the McCanns, you get my blog right at the top biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:16 am

crazytony wrote:And if you google the hounding of the McCanns, you get my blog right at the top biggrin

yaydance yaydance
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:44 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:32 pm

What's this?

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binaries/enforcement/broadcast-bulletins/obb111/issue111.pdf

Accordingly, Ofcom has not upheld Mr Bennett’s complaint of unfair treatment
in the programme as broadcast.

Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL - Page 2 Avatar
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:50 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:19 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Mr Bennett stated that he did not expect the interview to be hostile except for
a “clue” that had been reported to him, via the internet, that James Whale had
described his as “sad, lonely and with no friends’’.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:15 pm

bb1 wrote:What's this?

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binaries/enforcement/broadcast-bulletins/obb111/issue111.pdf

Accordingly, Ofcom has not upheld Mr Bennett’s complaint of unfair treatment
in the programme as broadcast.

OMG, Bennett didn't complain about James Whale, did he? He asked to go on the programme. What did he expect? Everybody knows that James Whale thinks The McCanns are Innocent.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:25 am

bb1 wrote:Mr Bennett stated that he did not expect the interview to be hostile except for
a “clue” that had been reported to him, via the internet, that James Whale had
described his as “sad, lonely and with no friends’’.

Now that is not quite true, he has an admiration club of hundreds of well, mainly socks, on Haverns.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:28 pm

Oh, dear me! Wounded by criticism of his 10 Reasons by someone on MM, Bennett is doing that shouting-across-the-internet thing, repeating libel - and reminding everyone how woeful his 'research' was.

He still won't face the fact that the '6 corpses' canard came from Arguido Cristovao, in his book of trash, lies, smears and fantasy.

Which is one of the many reasons he is in so much trouble. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:35 pm

I had actually forgotten just how error-strewn, invented, falsified, hearsay-riddled and generally untrue that load of dreck was.

I am amazed that, considering the mess he is in, Bennett has publically repeated it all. Oh well. It's his money he's throwing away. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:18 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/could-someone-please-tell-me-what-hell.html

I reckon one of the reasons Bennett hates Smethurst is that Smethurst is everything he isn't - like succesful, for starters.

The sheer envy which was dripping from the hounders when they discussed the Smethursts' interior decor was beyond funny; it was clear they were strangers to the world of hardwood floors, slate floortiles and Agas.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:38 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/could-someone-please-tell-me-what-hell.html

I reckon one of the reasons Bennett hates Smethurst is that Smethurst is everything he isn't - like succesful, for starters.

The sheer envy which was dripping from the hounders when they discussed the Smethursts' interior decor was beyond funny; it was clear they were strangers to the world of hardwood floors, slate floortiles and Agas.

I've had that lot for years, and I am poverty stricken as you all know. But I acquired mine when nobody wanted that sort of thing

But does Bennett actually believe all that shite? Has he really never come across anything pointing to the fact that he is just plain wrong? Or does he just ignore it?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:13 pm

He ignores it, and his fanclub then pile in to abuse whoever it is who has tried to correct Bennett. They point their fingers and shriek TROLL!!!!! at anyone who dares criticise the Great Man.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Could the fools hate fest be because the guy dared to help the McCanns; nah, surely not, that would be unprofessional and childishly spiteful, wouldn't it? And Bennett isn't, is he, or is he?

Tony got that right, as always.

I think that Bennett is pathetically childish and disturbingly spiteful. I wonder when he will grow up? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:26 pm

When he gets handed the bill for his antics? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Oh yes, Bonny. You mean when it will be a little too late for his current path?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:58 pm

lily wrote:Oh yes, Bonny. You mean when it will be a little too late for his current path?

What Path? OMG, has someone dug up The Path? No wonder Robert Murat wants £28,000. Where's Birch and his money?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Mirror fails to grovel to Bennett, LOLOL - Page 2 250_monopoly_mmir_contest
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:Oh yes, Bonny. You mean when it will be a little too late for his current path?

What Path? OMG, has someone dug up The Path? No wonder Robert Murat wants £28,000. Where's Birch and his money?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:51 pm

crazytony wrote:And if you google the hounding of the McCanns, you get my blog right at the top biggrin

And if you google watching the trolls ..my blog is top.. and muratfan is as well biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:45 am

yaydance yaydance
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:36 am

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/a-leaflet-too-far.html

I am sure a lot of people would like to forget their involvement in that. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next