JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short

+3
Sabot
Lamplighter
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short Empty Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:48 pm

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16045620

Riots: PM Cuts Short Holiday To Return To UK

Prime Minister David Cameron is to return to London overnight in the wake of a third night of rioting across the capital and will chair a meeting of the Government's emergency committee Cobra tomorrow.

Downing Street confirmed Mr Cameron would cut short his holiday in Tuscany as the situation escalated.
He will meet the Home Secretary and the acting Metropolitan police commissioner on Tuesday.
The Prime Minister had previously rejected calls to return to the UK, instead leaving Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg to hold the fort.
Mr Clegg visited affected areas in Tottenham on Monday and Home Secretary Theresa may cut short her own trip.
She described the London riots as "sheer criminality" and vowed those responsible will face justice.
Insisting there is no excuse for "looting and thuggery", she praised officers for putting themselves in harm's way to protect the public.
So far 215 people have been arrested and 25 charged in connection with the disorder, the Home Secretary said.
"These people will be brought to justice, they will be made to face the consequences of their actions and I call on all members of local communities to work with the police constructively," she added.
Her intervention follows criticism of Government ministers for apparently taking foreign holidays at the same time.

Nick Clegg visited Tottenham, north London, after coming back from his own trip.
He has defended the Government's handling of the riots in London and described the violence as "needless and opportunist".
The Deputy Prime Minister added that the trouble on Sunday night had nothing to do with the death of Mark Duggan, who was shot by police in Tottenham on Thursday.
"It is completely unacceptable and the people who have suffered are those who have lost their businesses, shopkeepers who have lost their shops, families who have lost their homes and many people who felt very frightened in their own neighbourhoods," he said.
He said the Government stood "side by side" with the victims in "utterly condemning" the rioting and looting and there was "no excuse whatsoever" for creating feelings of "insecurity".

During a visit to Tottenham High Road to survey the wreckage, Mr Clegg said the riots would leave "big scars" on the local community.
He said: "We need to start talking together to identify everything that happened so we can rebuild, not just physically but socially.
"I should stress I don't regard this as a fleeting visit. I think the Government has to engage actively at all levels and on an ongoing basis because clearly this is something that leaves big scars and we need to work together to start to heal those scars.
"I'm very much here to hear from you and your early reactions.
"Families have lost their homes. This is a very difficult time for the community but it's also a time for the community to draw together."
Attending the scene with Tottenham MP David Lammy, he heard from jeweller Steve Moore who said he lost his shop in a fire during the riots.
Mr Clegg has also dismissed claims the Government had been slow to react to the violence, adding he rejected "completely this notion that somehow this Government hasn't been functioning very effectively".
He said he spoke to the Prime Minister, Chancellor and other members of the Cabinet last night and they are all in "constant contact".
Theresa May had joined Cabinet colleagues - including David Cameron and George Osborne - in taking a holiday.
But in a clear sign that the political pressure is mounting, the Home Secretary decided to return home.
Mr Cameron has resisted pressure to cut short his family holiday in Italy and come back to the UK.
His official spokesman said: "The Government continues to function at the moment in the same way that it does throughout the rest of the year.
"The Prime Minister does have a holiday as when he goes on holiday he takes an office with him and is in constant contact with this office back here."
London Mayor Boris Johnson has become the latest to reverse his decision to stay on holiday.
Having previously said he would not cut short his vacation as he has "full confidence" in the police, Mr Johnson's spokesman said on Monday he would return Tuesday lunchtime.
In a statement the Mayor described said the scenes of violence were "utterly appalling".
"People have lost their homes, businesses and livelihoods through mindless violence," he said.
"I understand the need for urgent answers into the shooting incident that resulted in the death of a young local man, and I've sought reassurances that the IPCC are doing exactly that.
"But let's be clear - these acts of sheer criminality across London are nothing to do with this incident and must stop now."
Mrs May and Mr Clegg are the most senior members of the Government to return but it may not stop the mounting political pressure.
Labour figures have been quick out of the blocks to criticise the Government for being absent during the London riots and world economic crisis, with Lord Prescott starting the Twitter hashtag #wheresthegovernment.

---------------

Bunch of useless prats; turn the bl**dy water cannon on the looters and give any homeowner or shopkeeper threatened by them the right to use lethal force.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short Empty Re: Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short

Post  Lamplighter Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Bunch of useless prats; turn the bl**dy water cannon on the looters and give any homeowner or shopkeeper threatened by them the right to use lethal force.

Unless things have changed, water cannons are not in use in the UK, tho I think they use them in N Ireland. And if you allow lethal force society becomes dangerous; the UK might not be as gun savvy as the USA, but there are other weapons. This is obviously a cor-ordinated affair, very reminiscent of the Brixton riots, where RentAMob paid teens to rampage through parts of London, looting and damaging property. The new thing inb all this is social networking; the looters etc can be moved around very fast, and the police cannot keep up with them. A friend has just emailed me to say she saw, on TV, a woman aged about mid-thirties, actually directing young teens in looting from a store. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short Empty Re: Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Don't know what to say, except thank God I don't live there. What a mess.

And what's wrong with Water Cannons? They are hardly likely to kill anyone.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Sabot wrote:

No answer to that one, sabot. I was on the receiving end of one in Berlin many years ago, and I wasn't rioting, I was passing by when they let fly with the water. And they do hurt, believe me!! Some Soviet countries used to add tiny pieces of gravel to the water, and then they could kill. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:20 pm

I believe the weather is very hot and muggy in London? I am sure they would appreciate a nice cold shower.
And their looted tellies won't work awfully well after a hose-down.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

No answer to that one, sabot. I was on the receiving end of one in Berlin many years ago, and I wasn't rioting, I was passing by when they let fly with the water. And they do hurt, believe me!! Some Soviet countries used to add tiny pieces of gravel to the water, and then they could kill. LL

Someone has got to do something, LL. Ordinary, honest people are the only ones who are being hurt by this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Be fair, Sabot! Dave is having to come home from Tuscany to deal with this! But, as he has cut both the police and the military, he may have a problem...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:39 pm

bb1 wrote:Be fair, Sabot! Dave is having to come home from Tuscany to deal with this! But, as he has cut both the police and the military, he may have a problem...

I believe that The Gendarmes are quite good at dealing with this sort of thing, Bonny.
Perhaps he could borrow some.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Declare Martial law...send the Army in and shoot any of the little gits on sight.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 pm

What are these riots going to be called?

The flatscreen HD telly riots?

They are a shower of thieves and arsonists, and should be treated as such. And it ill becomes those who have been cackling about the problems of the London police to suddenly decide that they are, after all, on the side of law and order.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:17 pm

Re: What is happening to this country?
jd Today at 9:11 pm

Like so many of the leaders of our society, they go missing when they have to face responsibility. I am sure Cameron will issue a statement through carter ruck later!

FFS! Have these damned people no shame at all? mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:18 pm

I am surprised that they haven't blamed Kate and Gerry yet
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Oh, give them time, one of them is bound to, as they have already managed to drag CR into it, obsessive nutjobs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short A-woman-jumps-from-burning-building-in-surrey-street-london-pic-wenn-109218867

London riots: terrified woman jumps from burning building

A woman jumps for her life from a burning building on another night of violence in London.

The terrified resident had to leap from a first floor window to escape the flames.

A small group of people stood beneath with their arms outstretched to cushion her fall.

Advertisement >>

The incredible image was taken on a suburban street in Surrey.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/08/08/london-riots-terrified-woman-jumps-from-burning-building-115875-23330390/#ixzz1UUXDnhbj
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:58 pm

London burns at hands of the mob as the PM finally flies home: Gangs armed with petrol bombs and poles on THIRD night of riots

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short Article-2023874-0D5B5B4300000578-850_964x284

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:21 am

veniviedivici nobby-Lobby
@
@AnnMariePalmer Residents of Liverpool , please address your anger at injustice towards the #Maddie #McCann #scam #fraud on a large scale

What else can you expect from that thug?

Laffin, a friendly sort.

"Calm down, if I lived closer to rothly i'd be round there with a Mr mol... it ...ov c0ck.. apperative.

If you comprende
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:51 am

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short 16046093

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short 16046100
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:12 am

...and predictably, it's the McCanns' fault:

Liverpool, allegedly seven cops on duty, but £3.5 million to #Met police to cover-up the death of #maddie #mccann , #shame on those guilty !

No, shame on those who will stoop so low as to use violence, looting and arson as a stick to beat the McCanns with.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:24 am

Disgusting creatures all around. mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:36 am

bb1 wrote:...and predictably, it's the McCanns' fault:

Liverpool, allegedly seven cops on duty, but £3.5 million to #Met police to cover-up the death of #maddie #mccann , #shame on those guilty !

No, shame on those who will stoop so low as to use violence, looting and arson as a stick to beat the McCanns with.

Oh, Very good. I have had some trouble trying to figure out how they would blame The McCanns, but it's obvious, innit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:21 am

Yeah, well, it's the rioters Free Speach Yuman Rite, innit? And anyway, the rioters were provoked, innit?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:29 am

I would like to see some of these Benefit supported thugs trying to manage on my Pension.
Come to think of it, I could do with a free television set and DVD player myself. But no doubt they will all be entitled to the new improved Pension that I will never get, and for which they will never contribute.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:40 am

Here's another one:

jd Today at 10:19 am

This has been waiting to happen for a long time now and the bubble finally burst last night

I don't know who is worse, the scum on the streets of Britain last night or the spineless corrupt leaders of this society that have allowed this country to descend into the pits we now found ourselves in. The Smethurst's of this society who show no sense of responsibilities in their positions and live behind lawyers. MP's who themselves have looted from the public for years on end with their expenses. I feel ashamed to be British this morning

Well, you know where the door is - and I do hope being Ashamed To Be British is all it shares with Paedomod.

The bubble hasn't burst, as they would know if they ever did anything except hate the McCanns.

They can try googling London Riots, for a start.

How do they fancy the anti-Jew riots of 1264 - I am sure they would feel at home there.

Or the anti-poll tax riots of 1381?

Here's one they would really enjoy - the Evil May Day riots of 1517 - that was rioting against foreigners.

1668 Bawdy House riots - that was something to do with the suppression of brothels.

1768 - the St George's Field riots - that was to do with John Wilkes. Six or seven killed by troops.

Here's another one Bennett and co would enjoy - the 1780 anti-Catholic Gordon riots.

Oh, the haters would have been in their element in the 1936 Battle of Cable Street. Supporting British Fascist Mosley.

Point is, riots have been happening in London for centuries, and will no doubt happen again in the future.
It isn't the end of the world as we know it; it never is.

The difference this time has been the complete lack of leadership from Cameron and co; the situation has been made worse by the police budget cuts, again, the doing of Cameron and co.

I don't think Gordon Brown would have left the capital city of the UK to burn while he sunned himself in Tuscany.

That, IMHO, is what is different and dangerous. The power vacuum at the top is liable to have left English cities open to recruitment by the BNP and other Far-Right organisation, and that IS the fault of Cameron and co.
London was left unprotected on his watch, and that won't be forgiven or forgotten.
The consequences of that could be very, very far-reaching indeed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:43 am

Stella Today at 11:04 am

I wonder how much of the £3.4M put aside for the McCann investigation, will be reallocated to this now. How convenient? How convenient for all Murdoch's problems. It's no wonder Sky in every other breath are pointing the finger at the Police...

Oh FFS, just SHUT UP.

It's them the looters think like, with their endless sense of entitlement and grievance, their contempt for the police and the rule of law.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:04 pm

That's rich, coming from a bunch of morons who have no respect for The Law or for the people they hound and victimise, but they are too thick to see the connection.

And I wouldn't mind seeing a breakdown of how much of the tax payers money Bennett has wasted, and of the amount of Police time that has been spent in dealing with his spurious complaints.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next