JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short

+3
Sabot
Lamplighter
bb1
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 5 Empty Re: Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 am

On the subject of deprived yoofs:

http://www.annaraccoon.com/politics/the-gilded-%E2%80%98deprived%E2%80%99/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AnnaRaccoon+%28Anna+Raccoon%29

Among the accused was, for instance, Laura Johnson, the 19-year-old daughter of a successful company director. She lives in a detached converted farmhouse in Orpington, Kent, with extensive grounds and a tennis court

Why am I not surprised?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 5 Empty Re: Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short

Post  Lamplighter Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:01 pm

I have just watched the PM in Parliament - he's invoked the riot compensation act, which means that anyone who had property damaged, both commecrail and private will be compensatred, and, bonny, besides mentioning the New York chief policeman he also said that they will be looking at how the STRATHCLYDE force deals with hooligans etc. I was impressed with what he said; I know you don't like him at all but he seems to have stepped up to the plate. They also showed a load of stolen goods and the thieves being removed from an estate in Pimlico, London. The courts in Manchester were opened last night at 7pm and stayed open until 7am today, then opened later. Over 100 people to be seen to, and quite a few are being remanded to the Crown Court, as the offences are too large for the Magistrate's court, as they can only give a 6 months custodial, and the magistrate thought many should be given long sentences. And the police are now allowed to remove, by force if necessary, ALL face coverings when apprehending a suspect. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:11 pm

That's all a step forward, LL. I've never liked Cameron or Clegg; I automatically distrust 'shiny' politicians.
I also think those two have helped contribute to this, by slashing the police budget - and are doing real long-term damage to the UK as a whole by slashing the defence budget.

This may shake him up sufficiently to stop his 'hug a hoodie' nonsense; time will tell.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:20 pm

bb1 wrote:That's all a step forward, LL. I've never liked Cameron or Clegg; I automatically distrust 'shiny' politicians.
I also think those two have helped contribute to this, by slashing the police budget - and are doing real long-term damage to the UK as a whole by slashing the defence budget.

This may shake him up sufficiently to stop his 'hug a hoodie' nonsense; time will tell.
I added a bit more to my earlier post, by the way. The Chief Policeman said that he would rather be left to man the whole force by himself, and put every copper, including the desk ones, out on the streets than call in the army. Cameron did mention various other matters, including possible interference in social media if this happens again. Milliband says to taken money out of the Treasury Reserves rather thn slash the police budget. Cameron also said they are looking into the matter of gangs; he pointed out that the original protest in Tottenham was peaceful, but then it was hijacked by criminals, he effectively said 'You do the crime, you do the time'. You know, the govt did inherit the shambles of the last one, had we never gone to war for no reason whatsoever, there would be money in the bank. Millions squandered on a lie. Bring the troops back from Afghanistan etc and let the USA deal with what was a sitution of their making, not the UK's. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:57 pm

One can hardly blame Cameron for a bunch of Criminals that have taken thirty years to nurture. They haven't suddenly become lawless over night.

Personally, I have no time for politicians at all, and not nearly enough of them were prosecuted over The Expenses Scandal, but things were already getting bad when I left England twenty years ago.
It took me a year or two to get over my fear of living alone, and walking the roads at night, but since I did I am still amazed by feeling safe. I hadn't realized how accustomed I had become to perpetual anxiety in the 1990s England.

There is a very funny video on Anna Raccoon about Blacks and Niggas, but it is done by a black man. We would never have dared to say such things.

However, we could hardly be called Racist at the moment if we said such things now.
Most of these dreadful people are black, or of mixed race. But the black man in the video did also say that there are such persons as White Niggas. He ain't wrong about that either.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:43 pm

The injured young man who was mugged by his white 'helpers' was, I believe, Malaysian? The three young men who died protecting their property were Asian.
Muslim women had to flee their burning homes. The woman who had to jump from her burning flat was Polish. Turkish shopkeepers had to physically defend their liveihood. The Sikhs did a spendid job of protecting their temple.

This has nothing to do with 'race' or colour; it has a lot to do with the gangsta sub-culture which glorifies See it, Want it, Take it and regards women as 'hos'.
Combined with hot, muggy weather, greed, alcohol, mob rule and a failure to act at the top.

And no, I don't give a flying one about their entitlement, or Free Speach Yuman Rites.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Nor does most of Britain, apparently. There's a turn up for The Book. But The Brits always do need to be pushed too far. At which point we become quite terrifying.

It will all be resolved and England will recover, but sadly, I no longer care.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Sabot wrote:
Nor does most of Britain, apparently. There's a turn up for The Book. But The Brits always do need to be pushed too far. At which point we become quite terrifying.

If it was Scotland, I would probably care quite a lot. But I care more about Vienna, and here, I'm afraid. They don't seem to have the 'Me, me, me' and 'I want it, so I'm gonna take it' culture here, maybe cos they have never been well-off, certainly not since WW2 or the commies were in power. Sad really, but that's the way the cookie crumbles, that's the way the monster mumbles .... LL Sad

Last edited by Lamplighter on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Trouble with yobs can happen anywhere, but I don't think the same hatred of their own country exists here..if yobs tried to burn down Edinburgh or Glasgow, they would be in danger of being lynched before the police arrived.
Also, the police would not pussyfoot around with them, and Alex Salmond is not known for being wishy washy...
It would be regarded as plain and simple yobbo crime.

Then there is the small matter of Scotland having been on the receiving end of Nature's water cannon most of the 'summer'....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

If it was Scotland, I would probably care quite a lot. But I care more about Vienna, and here, I'm afraid. They don't seem to have the 'Me, me, me' and 'I want it, so I'm gonna take it' culture here, maybe cos they have never been well-off, certainly not since WW2 or the commies were in power. Sad really, but that's the way the cookie crumbles, that's the way the monster mumbles .... LL Sad

LL, They do say that the best of people get out when the going gets rough, and that we owe it to out country to stay and help, rather than leave it to mindless thugs. But why would I have wanted to do that when no one was listening to me?

Britain went down the pan a very long time ago, although probably more so in England than anywhere else. And I won't bore you all with my thought on when it all began, or why. But it was much longer ago than most people realise.
We fought a long and hard War, and then had to watch while the monsters we defeated were given more consideration than we were, and I don't think I minded too much about that. I might even be grateful for the fact that I was half starved for the first ten years of my life. No chance of me ever being obese.
But it is always the same old same old. Britain always has to be pushed too far before it says, "Stop, we have had enough."

I am not sure if this is it. With that disgrace of a Harriet Harman mouthing off about Educational Fees for a bunch of illiterate morons who would never have even wanted to go to University, let alone to have qualified, then it does worry me.

In my day everyone had to pay for University, and the likes of my ilk had to get evening jobs to support themselves if their parents couldn't afford it. Quite a lot of them managed it. But suddenly it became a right by behest of The Labour Government, and every left wing activist spent their time winding up The Student's Union rather than actually working for a Degree. So much for Further Education.

Yes, I am a bit pissed off by the fact that my family would never have encouraged a working class girl to aspire to such nonsense. But I have never failed to support myself or my own children. And nor do I think that someone else owes me a living.
I still work now because I cannot survive on my pension, although I suspect that I might have to try before much longer.
Tumble Dryers? Don't make me laugh.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:27 pm

bb1 wrote:Trouble with yobs can happen anywhere, but I don't think the same hatred of their own country exists here..if yobs tried to burn down Edinburgh or Glasgow, they would be in danger of being lynched before the police arrived.
Also, the police would not pussyfoot around with them, and Alex Salmond is not known for being wishy washy...
It would be regarded as plain and simple yobbo crime.

Then there is the small matter of Scotland having been on the receiving end of Nature's water cannon most of the 'summer'....

I envy you somewhat, Bonny. I would be living in Scotland, if I could afford to buy a house, but it all spiraled beyond my pocket about twenty years ago.

Some of my happiest days were spent in Paisley, Glasgow, on The Gareloch, in Arbroath, in Lossiemouth, and latterly in Kirriemuir. A bit like Brittany, actually, except that Scotland is more beautiful. But houses are so much cheaper here. And I do get much passing kindness from The French Government. For which I don't even have to ask.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:39 pm

The weather's been dreadful this summer, Sabot - you would hate that, I suspect.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:04 pm

bb1 wrote:The weather's been dreadful this summer, Sabot - you would hate that, I suspect.

The weather has never bothered me all that much, Bonny. I would always prefer some misty morning early. So long as I could look at The Mountains. Besides, it always rains a lot in The Valley du Blavet. And it is never what you could call Hot here in Winter. In fact, it gets awfully bloody cold. But nothing that a few more clothes wouldn't cure.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Any of this lot sound as if they are part of some kind of poor, wretched underclass, barred by tragic circumstances from acheiving anything, and forced to loot shops to express themselves?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024952/Olympic-ambassador-hurled-bricks-police-car-riots--reported-police-mum.html

Olympic ambassador 'hurled bricks at police car' and led attack on Vodafone store during riots - and was reported to police by her mum
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 5 Article-0-0D638D0A00000578-99_233x502

Accused: Chelsea Ives allegedly hurled bricks at a police car and led an attack on a mobile phone store

An Olympics ambassador allegedly hurled bricks at a police car and led an attack on a mobile phone store during the riots.
Chelsea Ives, 18, was today revealed as a riot suspect - after being reported to police by her mother.
She was filmed by the BBC allegedly throwing bricks at a police car during violent disturbances in Enfield on Sunday night.
She was seen on the nightly news by her mother Adrienne, 47, who immediately called the police.
Westminster magistrates' court heard police had to flee their BMW in the 'frenzied' attack.
Ives, described by her lawyer as a 'talented sportswoman, boasted later that she had had 'the best day ever'.
She denied two counts of burglary, violent disorder and attacking a police car in the early hours of this morning.
Prosecutor Becky Owen said Ives had also led an attack on a Vodafone store.
'She was first to pick up masonry and hurl it at the window.'
She was also involved in a mob attack on Phones4U.

In 2009, Ives was invited into the House of Commons to celebrate the success of a football project run by Leyton Orient Community Sport Programme,
She has met Boris Johnson and London Olympics chief Sebastian Coe.
Her mother told the Evening Standard the decision to call the police about her daughter was 'gut wrenching'.
But she added: 'I had to do what was right. Roger (her husband) and I were watching the news and it was absolutely sickening. And then we saw our daughter among the crowds.'
Ives pleaded not guilty and was refused bail until August 17 when she will appear at Highbury Corner magistrates' court.

Ives's case was one of more than 240 already brought before magistrates as courts extended their opening hours to cope with the deluge of suspects arrested over the riots.
The most dramatic scenes came at City of Westminster magistrates, where the court ran through the night with defendants struggling to stay awake in the dock and some suspects banging on the walls of their cells in an attempt to disrupt the hearings taking place yards away.

Others appearing before magistrates today included university graduate Natasha Reid, who handed herself in to police because she was "unable to sleep" after looting from a Comet store.

Reid, 24, who said she hoped to become a social worker, was tearful and held her head in her hands after pleading guilty to stealing a £270 TV.
Her lawyer Andre Billington told how she had an attack of conscience and went to a police station in Chingford with the stolen television.
District judge Elizabeth Roscoe told her that her remorse would "very much go in your favour" but warned that she could still face prison because of the "serious nature" of the case.
Westminster magistrates also heard how Victoria Holmes, 19, of Dartford, who gave birth six weeks ago, was arrested by police in Woolwich with her boyfriend and allegedly a suitcase full of looted goods.
She was accused of theft from Gamestation, Argos and a men's clothing company called Blue Inc, and of receiving stolen goods. She was remanded in custody.
Elsewhere, trainee dental nurse Laura Cook, 19, of Roffey Close, Purley, admitted cannabis possession but pleaded not guilty to burglary after being caught by police among a 100-strong mob found raiding the Argos store in Church Street, Croydon on Monday.
She was remanded in custody and will miss an exam that her solicitor described as "hugely significant" for her career.

In another Westminster case, the court was told how customers at a café in St John's Wood chased away a marauding gang of knife-wielding thugs who attacked the building they were drinking in.
Badawi el Badawi, 20, from St John's Wood, was among the group, it was claimed.
One attacker allegedly threw a shopping trolley at the café, causing customers to run inside in fear, while others smashed the windows and tried to set a parked car on fire. El Badawi was remanded in custody.
The gang also set fire to towels they carried with them, throwing them into the café with customers inside.
The court heard a 21-year-old university student who is in his second year of a law degree was one of the gang. His lawyer said he denied the charges.

===========================
You can hardly claim to be excluded from society when you are supposed to be an ambassador for the London Olympics and have been a guest of Boris Johnson at Westminster.

You are just a yob - and good on her mother for calling the police.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:33 pm

I have not an iota of sympathy for the looters. They, have chosen to ruin their lives and for what? Ives will never represent her country again. The law student may very well lose his college education. So, what have they achieved?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:49 pm

And how clever is it to get yourself in police custody when you have a six-week-old baby? These morons have wrecked their own lives, as well as the lives of others.
They will carry this with them till their dying days.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Riots: Cameron Finally Cuts His Holiday Short - Page 5 Empty NOW IT IS MURDER

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:42 am

Elderly man dies after bashing in London riots

A 68-year-old man severely bashed by youths during the London riots has died, Scotland Yard says.

Richard Mannington Bowes suffered head injuries from the beating on a road in Ealing, west London, on Monday night.

He had been set upon by the youths after he tried to stop them from setting fire to two industrial bins outside a shopping center, Press Association reports.

He died just before midnight on Thursday.

Scotland Yard said Bowes, of Ealing, was attacked about 10.45pm and had been on life support since.

Detective Chief Inspector John McFarlane, of the Homicide and Serious Crime Command, said: "This was a brutal incident that resulted in the senseless killing of an innocent man.

"I still need the assistance of the community, who may have witnessed the attack on Richard, to come forward and provide information or images they may have recorded on mobile devices. This information could be crucial in catching his killer", PA reports.

Police have released two CCTV images of a male suspect whom they say was actively engaged in the rioting and looting that devastated the area.

Detectives said the suspect was appeared to be known to a considerable number of youths and young men who were also in the area.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:39 am

Teenagers boasting of how much gear they stole during the rioting. LL

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/exclusive-teen-gang-reveals-looting-spree-041951519.html
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:32 am

Riot boy's family is kicked out of home: Suspected looter and his mother are the first to be punished with eviction

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024605/UK-riots-Daniel-Sartain-Clarkes-family-evicted-Wandsworth-Council.html#ixzz1Uu58lN8Y

No sympathy, sorry. She can't control him better, then why should normal taxpayers subsidise her? " .... served with an eviction notice as council bosses seek to turf them out of their £225,000 taxpayer-subsidised flat .... " There are far more deserving people who need housing. LL

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:25 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

Well said, Tony. The police did not have the manpower or resources to deal with the situation thanks to Cameron and Co - and where was he while the capital city of England went up in flames?

In Tuscany. Which must be, oh, at least two hours' flying time from the UK.

And he tops that off with bringing in a US cop? No offence to US cops - but does that mean that future trouble will be dealt with US fashion? SWAT teams, armed police with permission to shoot looters and rioters?

Now, I don't see too many complaining about that - but it just not on to blame the police officers at street level with the glaring power vacuum at the top - which was Cameron's responsibility.

ETA, I was absolutely horrified to see ordinary police officers, men and women, going into action against the rioters IN THEIR SHIRT SLEEVES.

With nothing more than a bit of stick to defend themselves.

Those officers were not riot police, they were ordinary beat bobbies, and every single one of them put their lives on the line to try to protect the public.

Meanwhile, Cameron was in Tuscany.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:54 pm

That particular family also owe in excess of £1,800 in Rent Arrears. One wonders what they have to do to get evicted.

And I can hardly believe that May woman. How dare she say that she ORDERED The Police from behind her poxy desk. She has no control over The Police, other than cutting their budget. And then trying to tell them how they should have handled this

Tuscany? America? They were all abroad when your average British family can't afford a holiday of any kind, let alone a whole month.

Me? I haven't had a holiday in thirty years. Too busy paying the bills and surviving.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:04 am

From the Sun:

‘Spy’ nets thief
By NICK PARKER
A LOOTER was caught when a spy gizmo on the laptop he stole beamed his picture to the owner.

IT security expert Greg Martin remotely switched on the built-in camera on his Apple MacBook.

He recorded snaps of the thief and his Facebook profile.

The £1,300 computer's secret tracking device also let Greg, 29, pinpoint the looter's location so police could arrest him.

The thief used a scaffold pole to break into Greg's flat in West Kensington, West London, during Monday's rioting.

New Yorker Greg said: "I came back to find my place trashed. I used my iPhone to activate the software and waited for the thief to switch on.

"This loser had no idea I was staring at his face. The software also sent shots of the pages he was visiting on the internet.

"I saw him boasting to girls on Facebook about his cool new laptop."

A 20-year-old student was charged with robbery.

Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:26 pm

yaydance rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5