JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
More woe for Bennett - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
More woe for Bennett - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
More woe for Bennett - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
More woe for Bennett - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
More woe for Bennett - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
More woe for Bennett - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
More woe for Bennett - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
More woe for Bennett - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
More woe for Bennett - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

More woe for Bennett

+5
Maggs
muratfan
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

More woe for Bennett - Page 8 Empty Re: More woe for Bennett

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:24 pm

Debunker is much, much better at this than I am. And he has talked Bennett right into a corner.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:26 pm

I am no good at all at these things, Sabot, it's best left to people who can resist the temptation to post bottomsup smileys to sum up their feelings about Head Hounder.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:31 pm

bb1 wrote:I am no good at all at these things, Sabot, it's best left to people who can resist the temptation to post bottomsup smileys to sum up their feelings about Head Hounder.

That's why I am keeping out of it at the moment, Bonny.

He's done a bunk, by the way.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:50 pm

He's unbunked, and is issuing orders and trying to divert.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:27 am

It was worth waiting for - Bennett walked right into it. Over the dried blood and Eddie alerting, Bennett sez:

Actually, I think I would have to say 'No' to this, for these reasons:

Which amply demonstrates how little he knows about the subject.

He clearly does not even know that, in the Harron case, Eddie alerted to blood in the car, as confirmed by forensics, and to decompostion.

Grime himself has made it clear that Eddie alerts to various matter produced by the human body.

ETA, Debunker has posted Grime's own words on the subject:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/madeleine-mccann.983295/page-36

Eddie' The Enhanced Victim Recovery Dog (E.V.R.D.) will search for and
locate human remains and body fluids including blood in any environment or
terrain."

On this showing of ignorance and incompetence, Bennett would be well advised to just write that cheque and be done with.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:32 am

Grime actually states in two different sentences that Eddie reacts to dried blood from live people
But Bennett was hardly going to say that he agreed with Debunker, was he. And his answer was convoluted enough to fool his fans.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:38 am

If you look closely at Bennett's post, it's nonsense - he is saying that there was a corpse in 5a that sometimes was bleeding and sometimes wasn't.

He is also putting words in Grime's mouth, just as he did to Judge Tugendhat. Does he think he can change reality by repeating such garbage?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:46 am

bb1 wrote:If you look closely at Bennett's post, it's nonsense - he is saying that there was a corpse in 5a that sometimes was bleeding and sometimes wasn't.

He is also putting words in Grime's mouth, just as he did to Judge Tugendhat. Does he think he can change reality by repeating such garbage?

I don't think I got even that much sense out of Bennett's answer. Well done you.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:32 am

It's a stunning display of wilful blindness and ignorance from Head Hounder; games like these won't help him one bit in court - quite the opposite, in fact.

After all, Judge Tugendhat has already had first-hand experience of Bennett's twisting and misremembering.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:47 am

Bennett must be going for an insanity plea....

The proposition put by Debunker was: 'Does Eddie alert to dried blood'?

My answer to that was 'No', because it's absolutely plain that Martin Grime's dogs are trained to alert, and do in practice alert, as follows:

Eddie to the scent of a human corpse,
Keela to blood.

It's been repeatedly explained to him, in words a child could understand (and well done those who had the patience).

Grime's own words have been stuck in front of him.

AND BENNETT STILL CANNOT OR WILL NOT GRASP THE BLEEDIN' OBVIOUS.

This is like his inability to grasp the meaning of simple English phrases like, the only assumption.

Blacksmith is on the right lines, it is some kind of mental impairment. Whatever the reason, Bennett is going to be chewed to ribbons in the High Court.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:55 am

At one point he resorted to his old trick of "This is what Martin Grime meant us to understand" when Martin Grime said no such thing.
But he is quite good at convoluting things that to the ignorant make him sound as though he knows what he is talking about. Not that it matters. No one would ever be convicted on Mr. Bennett's interpretation of evidence.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:59 am

Bennett sez:

Do Eddie's alerts sometimes indicate blood alone? I agree that that is possible,

Well, that's mighty big of him, seeing as how Grime has said repeatedly that he does, and it is a matter of court record that Eddie alerts to blood rofl rofl rofl rofl

There are endless links to Eddie doing that very thing; this is just one of them:

http://www.derryjournal.com/news/local/dog-from-harron-case-now-used-in-jersey-body-search-1-2121711

The springer spaniel played a key role in putting Hamilton behind bars after he detected Attracta Harron's blood in the back of the 23-year-old's car.

D'uh! Could it be any simpler to grasp? Though no doubt that is too complicated for the hounders and forkers to understand.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:04 am

Isn't it hilarious to watch, Sabot? Though no doubt this gobbley-gook is impressing the Hounders.

Debunker:

As you are untrained in science, physiology and possibly semantics, you continually confuse yourself.

IMO, it goes beyond that - Bennett is in wilful, blind denial of reality. Untrained in semantics? He seems to be unschooled in the meaning of the English language.

What a display of complete, wilful ignorance from Bennett! He is going to be destroyed in court.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:19 am

I wonder why is this Debunker so eager to create excuses for TB, or about his despicable behaviour.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:23 am

I don't know if it's funny or not Bonny. My stomach is doing a bit of churning. And I am having great difficulty in understanding what he is saying half of the time. But I know that Debunker has got it right. So Bennett is either totally ignorant or deliberately trying to confuse a fairly straight forward situation.
I should think they must be cringing on Hell Hole. If any of them have got brains enough to understand, that is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:25 am

Pedro Silva wrote:I wonder why is this Debunker so eager to create excuses for TB, or about his despicable behaviour.

Subtle Tactics, Pedro. Debunker is talking Bennett into a corner in the politest possible way.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:26 am

Debunker is making Bennett look like an idiot, Pedro. smile

Oh my, look at this from a mod:

For the love of God. It's Christmas Eve, and I'm still getting emails on my phone about this thread. In the name of all that is good and holy, put down the mouse and go and hug your children.

Failing that, get drunk and watch a Steven Segal movie.

Bennett at his tricks again, is he? Trying to get anyone who opposes him banned?

He won't get away with that in court, he can't go crying to the mods about the judge, can he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:29 am

I should think they must be cringing on Hell Hole. If any of them have got brains enough to understand, that is.

Oh, they're pretending to be fascinated by some bitchy, irrelevant nonsense about Brian Kennedy's rugby club - you know how obsessed Bennett is.

God forbid they should admit they can see the Dear Leader making a pillock of himself elsewhere rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:33 am

I have only recently had a look at this Aussie Football forum - they must be absolutely baffled by being turned quite suddenly into battleground.

And it does look as though Bennett is rehearsing his court defence. He may find Tugendhut even more tricky to convince even than Debunker!

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:35 am

Their Thread about The Footie Forum has been removed from Public, so perhaps they are telling him what to say.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:38 am

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:I have only recently had a look at this Aussie Football forum - they must be absolutely baffled by being turned quite suddenly into battleground.

And it does look as though Bennett is rehearsing his court defence. He may find Tugendhut even more tricky to convince even than Debunker!

Debunker has always been incredibly good at this sort of thing, JP. And he does his research. We all knew from day one that Bennett didn't stand a chance.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:38 am

I wonder if anyone will point out to the ossie lot that inviting bentit on there is mad and tantamount to ensuring their forum gets shafted? Think how many he has ruined and how many he is actually barred from. He is looking for a new platform, maybe he is positing himself to launch a takeover? His actions so far, the boring posts, the demands that anyone who disagrees with him be removed and the poster banned - all seem very familiar to me. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:45 am

Yes, he does this every single time, doesn't he, LL? Least bit of opposition and he pulls on the jackboots.

I don't see them being any too impressed; it's an Aussie footy site, not a bunch of deluded harpies worshipping at his feet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:00 pm

bb1 wrote:Yes, he does this every single time, doesn't he, LL? Least bit of opposition and he pulls on the jackboots.

I don't see them being any too impressed; it's an Aussie footy site, not a bunch of deluded harpies worshipping at his feet.
No, but they probably have never encountered anyone like him before. I have decided not to bother to join, I will continue to read Debunker and other sensible posters on there - I see his foot soldiers seem to have diminished somewhat. Anyone wanna bet he's posting on there tomorrow, in between picking turkey out of his teeth and on Boxing Day while scoffing summat or other. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:01 pm

I'm not sure that they aren't getting exasperated by it all, which is why I am mainly staying out of it rather than adding to it. Not that I could compete with Debunker. I am much too emotive, although I never used to be.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next