JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names'

+5
lily
crazytony
Pedro Silva
Maggs
bb1
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' Empty Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names'

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Clearly refreshed after his ordeal by a break of at least 36 hours, Bennett has decided to score points off smiffy by posting the following:

Blacksmith : February 8th SOAP WATER ACTION!
Tony Bennett Today

'Blacksmith' wrote:
"To take just two examples of this cancerous dishonesty: Muratfan highlighted the fact - one assumes - that Mr Bennett had given a list of 'other places' that had said the same things as him without being proceeded against to the judge. He says that list covered 17 pages of A4. Clearly this leaves some very big questions which the reader can address for themselves. As the writers of the court summary on the Havern/Bennett forum were aware Muratfan has taken this as evidence that Mr Bennett is snitching to take everyone down with him".

Just to make this plain: This was indeed a list submitted by me to the Court - far from comprehensive - of known police officers, professionals, authors, editors, journalists or others who had published reports, books and articles setting out their reasons for questioning the McCanns' claim of abduction.

In addition, there were the names of literally dozens of websites, web-logs and internet forums where the McCann-sceptic view could also be found, plus references to Facebook groups, Twitter and many other places where similar views were publicly expressed. I also included a list of over 100 YouTube videos, some of them with hundreds of thousands of views, which were also McCann-sceptic, again very far from a complete list.

And it all runs to 17 pages of A4.

The matter was dealt with in cross-examination of Carter-Ruck's Ms Isabel Martorell, who openly conceded that the McCanns had only been able to deal effectively with 'one or two' of them.

This evidence was fully in line with Dr Kate McCann's evidence in her book, 'madeleine', p. 290, where she states:
"We have taken action against one or two websites, but it has proved almost impossible to get this stuff removed from some of them, particularly those hosted in the U.S.A..."

In his article, Blacksmith writes as he often does, in ridldes, posting this comment:

[Mr Bennett's] list [of McCann-sceptic publications] covered 17 pages of A4. Clearly this leaves some very big questions which the reader can address for themselves.

I am far from sure what these 'very big questions' are supposed to be, but just for the written record, the names of all the authors of all printed and published reports, books and articles were submitted to Carter-Ruck a year ago, along with a list of URLs for the various websites, blogs and forums and for the YouTube videos.

I don't think that any of them has, as a result, had any libel letters or threats from Carter-Ruck.

Which rather reinforces the point I made during the hearing, and with which Dr Kate McCann agreed back in May 2011 in her book, that the McCanns are virtually powerless to restrain this level of dissent.

The recent article in The Examiner says exactly the same thing.

========

'The Examiner'? Why on earth say that as if it was written by someone of any relevance or importance? It's only that Chelsea person, yet another pretendy American profiler - this time with the addition of tattoos. And this is suddenly their new guru? Their voice of authority? They really must be desperate.

Anyone reading that must surely, finally grasp that Bennett has handed over EVERYTHING; previously, CR might not have felt it was worth chasing internet ghosts, but Bennett has now IDENTIFIED assorted post-writers and fillum-makers.

As has been pointed out to Bennett repeatedly, it doesn't matter what other people were doing; he's the one who gave his word to behave, and didn't.

Never mind, I am sure all Bennett's fans won't be in the slightest bit worried as they wonder exactly what information about them, along with their hatepostings, Bennett handed over to Carter Ruck.

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' Empty Re: Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names'

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:08 pm

plus references to Facebook groups, Twitter

No doubt with samples of their posts? Dear me!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' Empty Re: Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names'

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Sharon Lawrence ‏@5haronl
@zante03 He handed no names or addresses to the judge just a list of police officers, proffs, authors, Journalists, & other #McCann sceptics

Well, she would say that, wouldn't she? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:32 pm

references to Facebook groups, Twitter and many other places where similar views were publicly expressed

Doesn't sound to me like professors and policemen, at least, not real ones. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:53 pm

bb1 wrote:references to Facebook groups, Twitter and many other places where similar views were publicly expressed

Doesn't sound to me like professors and policemen, at least, not real ones. Pcorneater

Oh that would include Reis and Morais then. I hope he didn't star out the 'C' word she's so fond of using pig
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:54 pm

I wonder if those 17 pages of names are antis names, from both countries.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:01 pm

'Antis' from all over, by the sound of things, Pedro - that one who makes the dreadful videos is in Canada. Some will be out of UK jurisdiction, but not all.

That's really the least of their worries, as the list will probably be released to the media along with the verdict and transcripts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Yes bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:20 pm

McCannTales™ ‏@McCannTales
@ Wotbutlerdid Still waiting for that link re Bennett on Jill Havern, Hammy! #mccann

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6505-blacksmith-february-8th-soap-water-action

Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' Bennettnamesconfession
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:07 am

No lawyer's firm will react until the verdict is rendered on Bennett.
If he is found guilty, those named better batten down the hatches.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:27 am

Quite, Tony - and they are deluding themselves if they think he hasn't handed over names as well.

HE'S ENTERED HIS LIST AS EVIDENCE.

Which means he has had to use real names, not just internet nics, to prove he didn't write it all himself. He had to identify his fellow-haters.

Another thing - they needn't delude themselves that an educated, erudite man like Judge Tugendhat is going to be impressed by obscene ravings from the likes of Pillock and Doggy. Or the insane 'theories' of Stella.

Or JCL ranting about shills and dildos. Or Wrafter praising Myra Hindley. Or Hoho's ghastly propaganda fillums.

Judge Tugendhat is going to feel as if he is looking into Hell, and that this is an organised hate campaign, with Bennett in the lead.

Remember, CR have had his list of names for a year, to watch and wait, till this trial is over. And the press like nothing better than troll-hunting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:40 am

Hounder:

I was a tad frustrated with the lack of detailed report in relation to the recent hearing and after reading BB blog this geed me on to take a trip to STM forum where there is quite substantial report - albeit for sure, biased.

I was not one bit concerned about this 17 page list but rather, wanted to know why those here who attended are reticent to report much.

That's because those who attended are terrified to tell you the truth - that Bennett made a complete, utter fool of himself. He had no idea why he was there, the judge had to slap him down on many occasions, and he looked as if he didn't know what soap was for.

You've been fed a pack of lies. You were even told there was only one 'McCann-supporter' in court, when in fact there were many - possibly even more than Bennett supporters.

And you are in for some very nasty shocks when the transcripts are published.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:40 am

Bennett is the type of person who won't go down on his own.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:44 am

No-one sane thought he would, Tony. He's proven time and again that he is a creature without honour - he would grass up his deluded cult to help himself without a second's thought.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:46 am

Any sign of the COLD accounts yet?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:56 am

Nope, Tony - wonder why that would be? Wink

Why are they so stupid?

--- .. ..--. ‏@w_nicht
Did James Murray write his story, or is he saving it for spin over Amaral case. #mccann

'Spin over Amaral'? There will be no need to spin anything when Gonc's Chicken Dance is signed, sealed and delivered.

And why would there be a story today? Plenty of time for that once the verdict has been delivered, and the transcripts released.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:12 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/who-suffer-bennetts-next-vendetta.html

Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' Stalking1

Oh, I think we can all see them sharpening their claws for their next victims - smiffy and anyone else who has told Bennett he is on course for total destruction.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:16 pm

You, are thinking the same thought as I, Bonny.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:46 pm

You can see the paranoia being ramped up:

And he was not just attacking this forum, he was attacking MM too...widening the scope to forums who are doubting the mccanns version of events

-----
It's good though to look at what they are trying to force us to think.
That then highlights where the sensitive areas are (where we are NOT supposed to look) and that's a good place to start investigation.

Straight out of the Icke guide to conspiraloonacy, that one....They would be better occupied in concentrating on the ticking time bomb Bennett has planted under all of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:00 pm

I can hardly believe what I have read. Shocked

Thank goodness they have no jobs where critical thinking and wise decision making is necessary.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:14 pm

It gets better:

Re: Blacksmith : February 8th SOAP WATER ACTION!
ShuBob Today

tiny wrote:
SNIP

having re read the 2 postings of blacksmith, do you think it is because Tony did so well in court?, like i said to before take blacksmith with a pinch of salt,it wouldnt supprise me if he wasnt on the maccans side, as it were.i think we should leave blacksmith to other forums who seem to think every thing he writes is pure gold

Exactly what I'm thinking

'Did so well in court'? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

It was a disaster - Carry On Up The Courtroom. Bennett demonstrated his gross ignorance, the judge reprimanded him repeatedly - and even Ms Page, QC, had to help him out of one of his messes.

Why do they think there is so little about it on the hate sites? And they needn't get excited because they fondly imagine it was a win for Bennett when Mike Gunnill admitted to 'lying'.

That was only over using a fake name - have they forgotten what he does for a living? Fake Sheik ringing any bells? That goes with the job - or didn't they know that? He didn't lie on oath, unlike Bennett, on a few occasions.

Why don't they ask their Dear Leader why he doesn't want to talk about it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:26 pm

Did so well in court'? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

It was a disaster - Carry On Up The Courtroom.

My ribs are hurting now. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

They certainly had Hattie Jacques lookalikes in court supporting Bennett.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:28 pm

I would take J-P' version of Bennett V McCann than anything the crapiola death eaters have to say about it. I didn't get the impression from J-P that Bennett shone throughout the case.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:29 pm

lily wrote:Did so well in court'? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

It was a disaster - Carry On Up The Courtroom.

My ribs are hurting now. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

They certainly had Hattie Jacques lookalikes in court supporting Bennett.
Reported! How dare you liken the Great Hattie with those harridans, Madam! Huh!!!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:32 pm

embarass scratch Shemademedoit (whoever that is).

rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next