JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names'

+5
lily
crazytony
Pedro Silva
Maggs
bb1
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 3 Empty Re: Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names'

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:13 am

Re: REAL support..
Jean Today

Have I read Spudgun's comment correctly that Tony and his wife have separated? I read it originally as referring to the Amarals but the nearly 40 years could not be them.

This is very sad news if corrrect

These people seem to have the memory span of goldfish. Have they forgotten already what the taxi-from-Cornwall hounder said of the Bennett couple?

He and his wife are such lovely people,who now need some quality time together,it can,t have been easy for them.

They really should get their stories straight before they start bullsh*tting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 3 Empty Re: Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names'

Post  lily Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:47 am

There's no smoke without fire......... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Spudgun 'fantasises about bestiality and broken necks' Hardy sez:

I'm afraid that it IS true that Tony and his wife are legally separated.
Can I just add that I DID obtain Tony's permission to state so. You are
right that, ordinarily I should NOT have mentioned this fact but the
tenet of my blog was the suffering and hardship of those who question
the Mccanns and it seemed a futile thing to leave out.

ORLY?

He and his wife are such lovely people,who now need some quality time together,it can,t have been easy for them.

Bennett doing a Gonc to hide his assets from the court, is he? Tell it to the judge....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:48 pm

Mrs B is entitled to half of what they have acquired during their marriage anyway, isn't she?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Are we supposed to feel sympathy for the couple Bennett?
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 3 Trying

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 7 for Tony's update
candyfloss Today

I think this has gone on long enough, 4 threads disruped with talk of bannings, freedom of speech etc. From where I am sitting it looks like there may be some trying to put people off this forum, it isn't going to work I'm afraid. Enough of all this, please can we get back on track and leave this behind now. Posters have had their say, time to move on. Any grievances please contact admin. Thank you.

But...but....but...what about Free Speach? I thought that was all-important to them? What the Harlow Martyr went to court to defend?

This is rather like the dying days of 3A, when onlookers could see it coming apart at the seams, with the Vibrant International Mods trying to clamp down on the slightest dissent, fights breaking out everywhere, and paranoia spreading like a plague.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:53 pm

VIMs bounce bounce Yes, give him more of those.

The next thing we know, Beo will leave a notice on the front door.

biggrin Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Are we supposed to feel sympathy for the couple Bennett?

I am trying to feel sorry for the couple Bennett, but am finding it about as believable as the similar tale of woe from the couple Amaral.

Especially with the taxi-hounder singing the praises of the couple Bennett last week. They should have got their stories straight before they started spinning this nonsense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:55 pm

lily wrote:Mrs B is entitled to half of what they have acquired during their marriage anyway, isn't she?

Yes, she is, Lily.
Unless he's doing a Gonc, and he's not divorced, wker wker
He copies everything else Gonc, doesn't he? wker wker wker
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Wot a traves......... sorry, tragedy.

So what have we got now? Several Arguidos, several Convictions, Two possible Libel Trials, Two broken Marriages and One broken Undertaking. And none of them called McCann.
How can this be?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:58 pm

Sabot wrote:Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Wot a traves......... sorry, tragedy.

So what have we got now? Several Arguidos, several Convictions, Two possible Libel Trials, Two broken Marriages and One broken Undertaking. And none of them called McCann.
How can this be?
It's a mystery my dear.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:59 pm

bb1 wrote:Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 7 for Tony's update
candyfloss Today

I think this has gone on long enough, 4 threads disruped with talk of bannings, freedom of speech etc. From where I am sitting it looks like there may be some trying to put people off this forum, it isn't going to work I'm afraid. Enough of all this, please can we get back on track and leave this behind now. Posters have had their say, time to move on. Any grievances please contact admin. Thank you.

But...but....but...what about Free Speach? I thought that was all-important to them? What the Harlow Martyr went to court to defend?

This is rather like the dying days of 3A, when onlookers could see it coming apart at the seams, with the Vibrant International Mods trying to clamp down on the slightest dissent, fights breaking out everywhere, and paranoia spreading like a plague.

And now only they are allowed to repeat themselves, interminably.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:59 pm

bb1 wrote:Are we supposed to feel sympathy for the couple Bennett?

I am trying to feel sorry for the couple Bennett, but am finding it about as believable as the similar tale of woe from the couple Amaral.

Especially with the taxi-hounder singing the praises of the couple Bennett last week. They should have got their stories straight before they started spinning this nonsense.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

I've got more sympathy for Gonc's dog, than the Bennetts, Bonny.

She's as bad as he is. Seems funny Spudgun does the announcement, does it not?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:00 pm

I think it's called KARMA, Sabot - that's what you get for continually wishing misery on other people, it rebounds on you tenfold.

Someone has to be sick on the control panel, Lily, to really do it properly...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:01 pm

Maggs wrote:
lily wrote:Mrs B is entitled to half of what they have acquired during their marriage anyway, isn't she?

Yes, she is, Lily.
Unless he's doing a Gonc, and he's not divorced, wker wker
He copies everything else Gonc, doesn't he? wker wker wker

Yes he does, Maggs.

Err.......do you think they were Siamese twins, separated at birth? Shocked Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:03 pm

bb1 wrote:I think it's called KARMA, Sabot - that's what you get for continually wishing misery on other people, it rebounds on you tenfold.

Someone has to be sick on the control panel, Lily, to really do it properly...

Shocked Of course. Where is JJP when you need him?

rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:11 pm

I am suddenly feeling nauseous...

I think this might be a timely moment to reflect upon the burden of following ones conscience, standing up for what one truly believes and having to cope with the situation that unfolds. I hope we can all find a moment to send heartfelt and sincere thoughts of compassion to the whole Bennett family at this time.

Bennett has a conscience? Who knew? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:49 pm

bb1 wrote:I am suddenly feeling nauseous...

I think this might be a timely moment to reflect upon the burden of following ones conscience, standing up for what one truly believes and having to cope with the situation that unfolds. I hope we can all find a moment to send heartfelt and sincere thoughts of compassion to the whole Bennett family at this time.

Bennett has a conscience? Who knew? Pcorneater

And his next job will be milking flying pigs.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:50 pm

Yes, Me too. BULLS**T rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Is this a good time to say, "You couldn't make it up?"

Oh, sorry. They just did. In my for one time only, humble opinion.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:03 pm

New toon on the blog.
My bad biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Norty!

Why should anyone believe this tale of marital woe from the couple Bennett? It sounds as staged as those shots of Bennett trailing his shopping trolley along the streets of London, all on his ownsome.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:25 pm

bb1 wrote:Norty!

Why should anyone believe this tale of marital woe from the couple Bennett? It sounds as staged as those shots of Bennett trailing his shopping trolley along the streets of London, all on his ownsome.
I don't believe it for one moment. Its all for sympathy and the judge.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:36 pm

We all know that this is a set up, but possibly a bit more convoluted than first it seems.
Mrs. Bennett always was entitled to half of the house, no matter in whose name it is, although there are various kinds of part ownerships, some written and others which are not. And some easier to deal with than others.
But the crunch is The Savings, and I suspect that Mrs. Bennett has to make a claim against those Savings due to Breakdown of Marriage. She can't just demand her half because she feels like it while The Marriage is still ongoing.

And guess what, she can apply for a Legal Separation while still living in the same house.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:39 pm

And guess what, she can apply for a Legal Separation while still living in the same house.

Yep. Do you think that Bennett will do a Gonc and go live at the police station? biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next