JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names'

+5
lily
crazytony
Pedro Silva
Maggs
bb1
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 4 Empty Re: Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names'

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:41 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:Norty!

Why should anyone believe this tale of marital woe from the couple Bennett? It sounds as staged as those shots of Bennett trailing his shopping trolley along the streets of London, all on his ownsome.
I don't believe it for one moment. Its all for sympathy and the judge.

I don't think it has anything to do with The Judge, Tony. He only decides what will happen. It is not his place to enforce financial claims if Bennett can't pay for some reason. Or because Bennett's wife has walked off with half of the dosh.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 4 Empty Re: Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names'

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:52 pm

lily wrote:And guess what, she can apply for a Legal Separation while still living in the same house.

Yep. Do you think that Bennett will do a Gonc and go live at the police station? biggrin

Bennett might pay lip service, Lily, and go to live with his Mother for a bit, but he doesn't actually have to.
All that is needed is for Mrs. Bennett to obtain a Legal Separation. And who would question her distress, although I might.

This is an absolute hoot. It is so bloody transparent. In fact, I might even have advised her to do it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:And guess what, she can apply for a Legal Separation while still living in the same house.

Yep. Do you think that Bennett will do a Gonc and go live at the police station? biggrin

Bennett might pay lip service, Lily, and go to live with his Mother for a bit, but he doesn't actually have to.
All that is needed is for Mrs. Bennett to obtain a Legal Separation. And who would question her distress, although I might.

This is an absolute hoot. It is so bloody transparent. In fact, I might even have advised her to do it.

thumbsup

You know his hounders are going to believe this drivel, don't you? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Unbelievable - now they think they can censor Judge Tugendhat's decision, and doubtless the court transcripts as well:

e: Forgiveness, Prayers, Misery and Fear McCanns V Tony Bennett merged with Real Support
PeterMac Today at 4:02 pm

I think we should also remember that the verdict, whatever it may be, is a private matter between the McCanns and Carter-Ruck, the Court, and Tony.
No one knows how it is going to turn out. Speculation is useless.
The judge may already be putting the finishing touches to the judgement and probably has some idea of what he is going to do. Who knows.

Tony may choose not to post the result. That would be his clear privilege, so anyone who wanted to find out would have to go to the court.

No, they wouldn't, actually. Bennett can try to keep a lid on it if he so pleases.

The rest of the world will NOT be falling into line with Head Hounder's diktat.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:23 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

thumbsup

You know his hounders are going to believe this drivel, don't you? Pcorneater

Wot? You mean that they will believe that The Bennetts have Seperated? I suppose they might. But they are more likely to admire The Bennetts for Lying Under Oath because that is what it will amount to. Another case of Perjury, peut etre?

Heavens to Betsy, two humble opinions on my part in one day.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:24 pm

I think we should also remember that the verdict, whatever it may be, is a private matter between the McCanns and Carter-Ruck, the Court, and Tony.

So old Mac thinks nobody else will hear the verdict rofl rofl rofl

No wonder the police force has gone down hill, since he left yernuts
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:30 pm

But they are more likely to admire The Bennetts for Lying Under Oath because that is what it will amount to. Another case of Perjury, peut etre?

If it's good enough for Gonc, it's good enough for Bennett, Sabot. Wink rofl rofl

Last edited by lily on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:33 pm

So old Mac thinks nobody else will hear the verdict

He will probably overcome his dislike of religion and pray like heck nobody else will.

Shame innit? rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:34 pm

I hope I am not going to need a Sick Bucket in a minute. I don't think I can cope with endless yuck about the breakdown of The Bennett Marriage. I thought they were Christians Till Death Do Us Part. But mayhap that is only for Catholics like The McCanns.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:38 pm

lily wrote:But they are more likely to admire The Bennetts for Lying Under Oath because that is what it will amount to. Another case of Perjury, peut etre?

It it's good enough for Gonc, it's good enough for Bennett, Sabot. Wink rofl rofl

Whoops, One Catholic Family and one Church of England Family. Strange how property rights can overcome their beliefs, innit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Don't forget, the couple Amaral have already discarded one set of supposedly lifelong partners each.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Then Bennett will have to hurry up. Wink biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:52 pm

lily wrote:So old Mac thinks nobody else will hear the verdict

He will probably overcome his dislike of religion and pray like heck nobody else will.

Shame innit? rofl rofl rofl

They are talking themselves into a corner again, Lily. Good Christians all.

No one believes that The Lovely Sofa left Gonc, and no one believes that The Lovely Greta left Bennett. Although I have to say I could well understand why, if they actually did.

Do you know, I hate Karma. It is the bane of my life because I always have to be careful about what I wish on these horrible people.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Do you know, I hate Karma. It is the bane of my life because I always have to be careful about what I wish on these horrible people.

Just let it take it's natural course, Sabot. Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:03 pm

bb1 wrote:Don't forget, the couple Amaral have already discarded one set of supposedly lifelong partners each.

Wot, Wot? Affairs all over the place, and much interest in what Bennett was up to at that other Address that he had while he was being declared "A Disgrace", what was that all about? Mrs. Bennett appears to have remained in Chippingfield at the time. And Amaral was shagging all and sundry while robbing every one in sight.
You really do need to be very careful if you want to find others wanting.

I am so tired of this. So tired of the Self Righteous. But I won't be giving up any time soon.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:05 pm

I forgot about Bennett's time in Leverton while Mrs. B was at Chippingfield. Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Sez Bennett:

The judgment will be made public, not only to the Court but also to the world and online etc. - and whatever it is, I shall be able to post up the full judgment here, as I did before with the October hearing.
The judgment is not a private matter; on the contrary it will, soon after publication, be available for all to read in the published law reports.

Wonder why pretendypete thought it could be hidden? He seems to know remarkably little about the law for an alleged ex-police officer.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:10 pm

lily wrote:Do you know, I hate Karma. It is the bane of my life because I always have to be careful about what I wish on these horrible people.

Just let it take it's natural course, Sabot. Wink

Lily, I have always known that you have to take great care in wishing ill on others because it can bounce back on you ten fold. But I am struggling at the moment.

I shall say Ten Hail Mary's tonight. Not that I actually believe in it, but may The Lord protect me from my ill wishes.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 4 Bennet12

Seriously, have you ever seen such a creepy photo?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:25 pm

He looks like the ghost of Christmas past. Or something.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Remember when we noted how like Christie he was on our old forum? Hide
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:28 pm

Lily, I have always known that you have to take great care in wishing ill on others because it can bounce back on you ten fold. But I am struggling at the moment.

Sabot, you don't have to say a thing. The consequences are already set in motion by their actions. They reap it all naturally with or without you.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:32 pm

bb1 wrote:Bennett Admits - 'Yes, I did hand over 17 pages of names' - Page 4 Bennet12

Seriously, have you ever seen such a creepy photo?

Look now, he can't help looking ugly, other than the mirror of The Soul, of course. But he can help being a nasty, vicious little man who enjoys inflicting misery on the victims of tragedy. And this is what he will always be known for.

He totally defeats me on occasions. He has no love in his heart. And for that I feel really sad.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:40 pm

lily wrote:Lily, I have always known that you have to take great care in wishing ill on others because it can bounce back on you ten fold. But I am struggling at the moment.

Sabot, you don't have to say a thing. The consequences are already set in motion by their actions. They reap it all naturally with or without you.

Yes, I know, Love. But that does not excuse me. I say Hail Mary's now and again because it is a sort of Mantra to take away the vast anger that I sometimes feel. And it does work because it calms my spirit.
I am greatly saddened by the fact that I am no longer the kind person I used to be.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4