JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
More sabre-rattling from the Dear Leader - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
More sabre-rattling from the Dear Leader - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
More sabre-rattling from the Dear Leader - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
More sabre-rattling from the Dear Leader - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
More sabre-rattling from the Dear Leader - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
More sabre-rattling from the Dear Leader - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
More sabre-rattling from the Dear Leader - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
More sabre-rattling from the Dear Leader - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
More sabre-rattling from the Dear Leader - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

More sabre-rattling from the Dear Leader

+3
Lamplighter
muratfan
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

More sabre-rattling from the Dear Leader - Page 3 Empty Re: More sabre-rattling from the Dear Leader

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:01 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1074718/north-korea-us-deploys-spy-plane-to-japan

More sabre-rattling from the Dear Leader - Page 3 Kim-jong-un-during-a-gun-drill-1-522x293

Kim Jong-Un holding up a pistol as he supervises firing drills

I know I shouldn't, but....... rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

More sabre-rattling from the Dear Leader - Page 3 Empty Re: More sabre-rattling from the Dear Leader

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Those hats, do you think they keep rice etc in there? After all, they don't seem to have any brains .... maybe the one at the back, the furry one, is a coffee pot? It's like the goose-stepping, must be murder on the ladies boobs and on the men's crown jewels, all that bouncing - wonder who supplies their bustenhalters and boxer shorts? LL rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:40 pm

The general wringing his hands looks as if he's terrified the Dear Leader will blow his own foot off....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:06 pm

bb1 wrote:The general wringing his hands looks as if he's terrified the Dear Leader will blow his own foot off....
More likely to shoot the general in the ooh, pain, exquisite pain area! LL Hahau Hahau rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:58 pm

Nah, He's going to back down and say he's decided to let The World live. Apparently he hasn't got enough rocket fuel to fire anything.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:11 am

Latest:

The US has delayed an intercontinental ballistic missile test scheduled for next week, defence officials say.

The Minuteman 3 test was put off over concerns it could be misinterpreted by North Korea, amid fears of a conflict.

It could be postponed till May, in what correspondents say will be portrayed by Pyongyang as a victory.
Not really, a victory would be the test has been abandoned or aborted. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:17 pm

It's a diplomatic dance; I am sure that China and the US will be co-ordinating their steps, out of the public eye.

This is, IMO, rather a telling statement:

http://news.sky.com/story/1074895/north-korea-us-missile-test-delayed-amid-row

Meanwhile, China's Foreign Ministry expressed "grave concern" about escalating tensions on the Korean peninsula and asked for assurances about the safety of its diplomats.

And Chinese President Xi Jinping appeared to up the pressure on Pyongyang when he said in a speech that no country "should be allowed to throw a region and even the whole world into chaos for selfish gain"

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:47 pm

He isn't actually going to do anything, is he. Silly pillock.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:55 pm

Sabot wrote:
He isn't actually going to do anything, is he. Silly pillock.
Of course not, ma petite! This is all posturing for the domestic market, making sure his poor, starving terrorised subjects toe the line and prop up his ghastly dynasty. Ans it is also to make the army do as he tells them. All mouth and nae knickers, especially as now the Chinese seem to have woken up to what is happening on their doorstep. One ballistic missile thrown at him by the US would quickly end this and he knows it. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:56 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1074895/north-korea-threat-very-serious-says-hague

North Korea Threat 'Very Serious', Says Hague

As he also told the world not that long ago that Gaddafi had fled into exile in Venezuela, pardon me if I don't pay too much heed to him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:08 pm

North Korea says it's pulling workers out of joint industrial zone
By Jethro Mullen, CNN
April 8, 2013 -- Updated 1042 GMT (1842 HKT)

(CNN) -- North Korea said Monday that it would pull out all its workers and temporarily suspend operations at the industrial complex it jointly operates with the South, the latest sign of deteriorating relations on the Korean Peninsula.

The North said it would also consider permanently closing down the Kaesong Industrial Complex, a shared manufacturing zone that is the last major symbol of cooperation between the two countries.

In a statement carried by the official North Korean news agency, Kim Yang Gon, secretary of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea, accused the South of seeking "to turn the zone into a hotbed of war" against the North.

Pyongyang was already preventing South Korean workers and managers from entering the complex, which sits on the North's side of the militarily fortified border, and threatened to shut it down entirely amid its recent stream of verbal broadsides against Seoul and Washington.

The South Korean Unification Ministry wasn't immediately able to confirm whether the North had actually begun withdrawing its more than 50,000 workers from Kaesong yet.

If Pyongyang follows through on its declaration, the move could be financially costly, since Kaesong is considered to be an important source of hard currency for Kim Jong Un's isolated regime.

The ban on the entry into the zone of new workers and trucks was already putting a strain on personnel and supplies for the scores of South Korean companies operating there, prompting more than 10 of them to cease production.
Is Fatty cutting off his nose to spite his face? Answers on a nuke warhead, please! LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:22 pm

There's actually a historic pattern to his behaviour, LL, regimes led by madmen have acted like this in their dying days since time immemorial.

The danger with this one is that the madman has a couple of nuclear weapons.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the madman is bumped off by someone in his inner circle.

Being cynical, if I was the Chinese government, I would have a few generals in my pocket to mount a palace coup before much longer.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
North Korea says it's pulling workers out of joint industrial zone
By Jethro Mullen, CNN
April 8, 2013 -- Updated 1042 GMT (1842 HKT)

(CNN) -- North Korea said Monday that it would pull out all its workers and temporarily suspend operations at the industrial complex it jointly operates with the South, the latest sign of deteriorating relations on the Korean Peninsula.

The North said it would also consider permanently closing down the Kaesong Industrial Complex, a shared manufacturing zone that is the last major symbol of cooperation between the two countries.

In a statement carried by the official North Korean news agency, Kim Yang Gon, secretary of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea, accused the South of seeking "to turn the zone into a hotbed of war" against the North.

Pyongyang was already preventing South Korean workers and managers from entering the complex, which sits on the North's side of the militarily fortified border, and threatened to shut it down entirely amid its recent stream of verbal broadsides against Seoul and Washington.

The South Korean Unification Ministry wasn't immediately able to confirm whether the North had actually begun withdrawing its more than 50,000 workers from Kaesong yet.

If Pyongyang follows through on its declaration, the move could be financially costly, since Kaesong is considered to be an important source of hard currency for Kim Jong Un's isolated regime.

The ban on the entry into the zone of new workers and trucks was already putting a strain on personnel and supplies for the scores of South Korean companies operating there, prompting more than 10 of them to cease production.
Is Fatty cutting off his nose to spite his face? Answers on a nuke warhead, please! LL hmmm hmmm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Meanwhile, back in London. The Embassy Staff aren't leaving. Just moving in more beds so their relatives can come for a visit. And then The Local Council can rehouse them when The Embassy gets overcrowded.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:36 pm

No, it's so they don't have to pay the Bedroom Tax biggrin

Putin's making warning noises too, now:

http://news.sky.com/story/1075136/north-korea-putin-in-chernobyl-warning

Vladimir Putin has said a war in Korea could be more devastating than the Chernobyl disaster as Pyongyang was warned against another nuclear test.

The Russian President said he was "worried about the escalation on the Korean peninsula, because we are neighbours".

And Mr Putin, who also praised a US decision to postpone a planned missile test as part of efforts to reduce tensions, said he feared a situation worse than that in Chernobyl after a nuclear accident that was later linked to thousands of deaths.

"If, God forbid, something happens, Chernobyl which we all know a lot about, may seem like a child's fairy tale," he said.

"Is there such a threat or not? I think there is ... I would urge everyone to calm down ... and start to resolve the problems that have piled up for many years there at the negotiating table."

Sounds like Young Fat Fool is rapidly losing allies?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:47 pm

Sounds as though he might get a Heat Seeking Missile dropped on his head from all four quarters.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:53 pm

Or have a nasty accident with a plutonium-tipped umbrella. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:56 pm

bb1 wrote:Or have a nasty accident with a plutonium-tipped umbrella. Pcorneater

His wife's umbrella, presumably. But isn't there another Fat Yung One?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:Or have a nasty accident with a plutonium-tipped umbrella. Pcorneater

His wife's umbrella, presumably. But isn't there another Fat Yung One?
As far as I know, he has no offspring, but he does have 3 or 4 living brothers, all of whom have been sidelined over the years by their father. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:02 pm

He has got brothers. Didn't the elder brother get demoted after being caught sneaking into Japan's Disneyland on a forged ticket?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:03 pm

bb1 wrote:He has got brothers. Didn't the elder brother get demoted after being caught sneaking into Japan's Disneyland on a forged ticket?
That's right, but none of them have ever been allowed anything to do with the dynastic succession. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:04 pm

The brothers:

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-01-07/world/36207419_1_kim-jong-eun-kim-kyong-hui-half-brother

Correction, it was a passport:

Still, analysts presumed that Jong Nam, as the oldest son, was the heir apparent. But his chances probably evaporated in 2001 when he tried to enter Japan — with the hopes of visiting Disneyland — with a fake Dominican Republic passport. Jong Nam has since lived overseas.

Another one was last seen at an Eric Clapton concert.

I assume they were too normal to be a Dear Leader.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Fatty was obviously picked to succeed as he could be easily influenced and kept in check by the generals. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:11 pm

Didn't his wife just have a baby?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:11 pm

I will try to put it politely - he looks as if he should have gone to a special needs school....I wonder if he actually grasps what a nuclear warhead is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:23 pm

bb1 wrote:I will try to put it politely - he looks as if he should have gone to a special needs school....I wonder if he actually grasps what a nuclear warhead is.
But bonny he went to a very expensive school in Switzerland! As for there being a baby, I would put his chances of replacing his mad dad at zilch!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next