JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp

+3
Anita
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp Empty Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:11 pm

So, who is this, then? It's obviously not Madeleine, but where has she come from?

Is this some other poor parent's Maddie? Police appeal for help identifying blonde girl, 4, found living on gypsy camp in Greece after charging couple with abduction

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2465942/Is-poor-parent-s-Maddie-Police-appeal-help-identifying-blonde-girl-4-living-gypsy-camp-Greece-charging-couple-abduction.html#ixzz2i6eCeRmL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And please, could we be spared the usual crap from Amaral supporters about how it's unthinkable that gipsies could be involved in child trafficking - there are different kinds of 'gypsies'.

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp Empty Re: Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp

Post  lily Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:26 pm

And please, could we be spared the usual crap from Amaral supporters about how it's unthinkable that gipsies could be involved in child trafficking - there are different kinds of 'gypsies'.

The facts speak for themselves. This beautiful girl was stolen and used to gain benefits. When you think about it, you know it can happen and why.

So, I guess that is something that the real police also know? And CEOP, those kinds of groups? Not, of course, the hounders, forkers and hatealot crowd who are deluded enough to think they know more than the experts. As in, if I were involved in this investigation I would of........

Now, we here are hoping with all our hearts that she is reunited with her family soon.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp Empty Re: Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:53 pm

And what is a typical hater reaction to this?

Wow, so it must have been a gypsy that the ever-truthful-and-reliable and not-in-the-least-fantasising-or-lying Jane Tanner saw on abduction night.

Oh hang on, (sorry Mr Redwood) ......... rewind .........

Still, I daresay Clarrie will be c & p-ing his predictable 'Fresh Hope' press release as we speak.

In the meantime, Daily Fail - STFU!

Disgusting 'people'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:01 pm

Didn't take them long mad disgusting filth
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Will they still be spouting this once arrests and so on are made which is sure to happen sooner or later.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:08 pm

More scumbaggery from haters:

Linda Wrafter wait for McCanns jumping on this poor tots bandwagon

------

Teresa Wright And coincidentally this comes out NOW with the paragraph about the perv living nearby who last saw Madeleine!!! Pure cover up methinks....didn't the Govt do this not long ago....hide something big with a smaller scandal????
about an hour ago · 2

Hel Cooley I know it's cynical, but I had visions of them inventing this whole story
about an hour ago · 3

Teresa Wright Me too!!!! Was always going to be a scapegoat! Here it is! But they'll never find her at any Gypsy site...case closed! Wouldn't put ANYTHING past this Govt!

Vile people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:11 pm

.....and stupid.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp BW4vg_uIMAAxlj4

That'll set the haters off again. Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:42 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:58 pm

Oh what a dear sweet girl. Of course if gives Kate and Gerry hope. They deserve to have it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp Empty Unknown young girl rescued from Greek gypsy camp

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:11 pm

There's also a chance that it might shed some light on what happened to Ben Needham, Lily, though he would be a grown man by now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:26 pm

It is amazing what is happening. For Ben and Madeleine to be reunited with their parents would be a massive celebration.

Now, let that rescued girl be returned to those who love her.

The story is really one of never giving up hope. Miracles really do happen.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Warren Thornton This is an utter lie! It is not Maddie and Mitchell is desperate for them not to lose the Amaral trial! Is there no lengths that this possible Conservative MP will not stoop to?

What a complete, total moron! Not one person has said the child is Madeleine, apart from anything else, this little girl is only three!

It simply hasn't even tried to understand what the story's about, just seen what it wants to see.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:31 pm

I think LL is right. It's the only way to explain something like that Thornton imbecile.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:51 pm

And this hounder:

I honestly would not put it past our secret service etc , to have planted her , same age hair look etc . honestly nothing would surprize me any more

yernuts yernuts yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:52 pm

Nothing would surprise me if the MIB come visit her at night.

rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:14 am

I don't think these imbeciles can read, Lily. NO-ONE has said the girl is Madeleine, but comparisons are bound to be made.

Also, given that there have always been rumours about Ben Needham being taken by Greek gypsies, so maybe his mum will get her miracle, if this leads to other children? Not that Ben is a child now, but he won't know who he really is...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:23 am

Please let Ben be found. It is way past time. He will still be him mum's child.

Bonny, that lot are hopeless. Then they have the cheek to think that they can solve a case when they can't even read.

You could not make it up, could you?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:54 am

These people are aberrant, they are so devoid of reality.... my god how people they know do not see this is beyound me... if they really cared about Madeleine they would want her to be found alive... my god she is a child, who would not want her found alive... the fact that they want her found dead says it all...

I would never wish bad on anyone but my god they can all burn in hell...
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:11 am

Anita, it is rather obvious that there is something seriously wrong with them.

To want a child to be dead because it would make them, what, happy?

That is what it comes down to.

The sooner they realize that that is how the rest of society see what they mean, the better.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:21 am

lily wrote:Anita, it is rather obvious that there is something seriously wrong with them.  

To want a child to be dead because it would make them, what, happy?  

That is what it comes down to.  

The sooner they realize that that is how the rest of society see what they mean, the better.  
I know Lily I just get so angry why, I just ask why do they feel they have the right to say what they say what they do... grrrr
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:47 am

They all seem to have a misplaced sense of entitlement, don't they? You can just imagine them screeching, I know my rites, whenever someone disapproves of their inevitable vile conduct in real life.

Also, a lot of them aren't very bright, hence the phenomenon of the hatebloggers - they are incapable of processing information themselves, so they need these hatebloggers  to interpret events for them, with a suitably anti-McCann, pro-Gonzo spin on everything. They have to be told what to think; I suspect their idea of 'doing work on the internet' is playing online Bingo.

They also seem to have giant-size chips on both shoulders, and have projected their own resentment of a world that can't be bothered with them and their nastiness onto the McCanns.

Notice all their idols are failures, from self-proclaimed 'profilers' to disgraced ex-policemen with criminal convictions? Not forgetting failed ex-solicitors on record as having brought the profession into disrepute?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:33 am

Rampant stupidity in hohonumty:

Jamie Espiner
One way to confirm if this Gypsy girl is Maddie! LOQK at her eyes!!!

---------

Racheal Johnson Roberts How do they know she is only 4?? If they dont know who she is then how do they know how old she is xx its not like the child will know x

Er, the approximately six-year age difference is a bit of a giveaway....seriously, why did so many of the McCann-haters jump to the conclusion that anyone was trying to pass this poor child off as Madeleine McCann?

Oh wait, I know. They're as stupid as they're nasty.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:50 pm

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 3h
Greek police chief says finding a kid with unknown parentage is "unprecedented." So gypsies snatching children is extremely rare. #McCann

According to her, it was impossible, just like child trafficking in parts of Europe. She'd do well to go back to her tree house and moan about the US government, or whatever it was she was doing till she decided to shove her ignorant oar into the McCann case again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next