JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Ex-cop earned hundreds of thousands from writing distortions and conspiracy theories' - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Ex-cop earned hundreds of thousands from writing distortions and conspiracy theories' - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Ex-cop earned hundreds of thousands from writing distortions and conspiracy theories' - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Ex-cop earned hundreds of thousands from writing distortions and conspiracy theories' - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Ex-cop earned hundreds of thousands from writing distortions and conspiracy theories' - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Ex-cop earned hundreds of thousands from writing distortions and conspiracy theories' - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Ex-cop earned hundreds of thousands from writing distortions and conspiracy theories' - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Ex-cop earned hundreds of thousands from writing distortions and conspiracy theories' - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Ex-cop earned hundreds of thousands from writing distortions and conspiracy theories' - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Ex-cop earned hundreds of thousands from writing distortions and conspiracy theories'

+4
Jean-Pierre.t50
Pedro Silva
lily
bb1
8 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

'Ex-cop earned hundreds of thousands from writing distortions and conspiracy theories' - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Ex-cop earned hundreds of thousands from writing distortions and conspiracy theories'

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:08 am

Good catch by Myths:

Isabelle McFadden
‏@PORTUGALCDS
STOP THE MYTHS...will have to PAY Amaral for their MYTHS....Oh, the Irony #mccann

rofl rofl rofl rofl

'Kiki' must have been shoving white powder up her nose yet again. Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Ex-cop earned hundreds of thousands from writing distortions and conspiracy theories' - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Ex-cop earned hundreds of thousands from writing distortions and conspiracy theories'

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:34 am

And if anyone wants further merriment on this dull winter's day, I recommend the sex-crazed conspiraloon Textusa's 'interpretation' of events in Lisbon.

It's hilarious. Her fellow hater nutjobs will doubtless lap up every crazed word, though. As ever, whatever that fruitloop says, you're on safe ground to assume the opposite is the truth. And reality.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:48 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl

It's not lost on me that she lives east of Portuguese Bend.   She really should change her handle to Portugal around the bend.  biggrin

Last edited by lily on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:57 am

The Gonzo cult will be happy this morning. Their unsavoury idol appears to have emitted another load of lies, fantasies and general bullsh*t, all with the theme of himself as victim of Dark Forces.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:02 am

So, according to Amoral, Murat has been made an arguido again?

Is that true, or just more Gonzo muck-throwing?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:09 am

Oh dear, Gonzo must be desperate - and drunk, making up absolute sh*te about Evil Gerry McCann stopping him from launching his political career. yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:44 pm

Gonzo sez-

blah-blah-blah......the other person because he received compensation from the British courts, so he didn’t do it, he was very satisfied, and now it seems that he is an arguido again.

Why is he claiming Murat is an arguido again? Is that true, or is it just more bullsh*t?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Anchor – In this case, this investigation was very traumatising, very disorganised

Gonzo can't have enjoyed hearing a few home truths.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:34 pm

Leanne Baulch @Lennnny11 · 4h 4 hours ago
If anyone wants to donate to Goncalo Amaral's fund then you can do so here via PayPal - pjgamaral@gmail.com

Please RT #McCann

Numties get the begging bowl out for Gonzo yet again. But still no sign of anything resembling a set of accounts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:58 pm

Gonçalo Amaral – I met them but the questioning was performed by others, by inspectors. A coordinator does not question directly, that was done by the inspectors. But I met them.

liar liar liar liar liar liar
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:18 pm

bb1 wrote:
Gonçalo Amaral – I met them but the questioning was performed by others, by inspectors. A coordinator does not question directly, that was done by the inspectors. But I met them.

liar liar liar liar liar liar
I understood he never met the McCanns? LL hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:35 pm

No, he didn't, LL. He didn't get that perjury conviction for nothing! He hasn't half come out with some delusional garbage in that interview. Odd how he was 'too ill' to attend court, but in fine fettle when it was time to concoct yet more rubbish, and blame everyone else for his own problems.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:31 pm

'Ex-cop earned hundreds of thousands from writing distortions and conspiracy theories' - Page 8 Gonzob10

Gonzo prays for Divine inspiration for his next load of bullsh*t.

Seriously, hasn't it occurred to his groupies that he's made all this rubbish up?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:19 pm

hey insane amaral, stop once and for all of acting like if you were the victim, you are in this position due to your despicable behaviour, you wanted fame, well, there you have it, but it is not the type of fame you expected, the beast which you created turned against yourself. amaral, you stink.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:03 am

I see Gonzo's been talking sh*te to the Express, too:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/554107/McCanns-will-lose-1m-trial-Portuguese-judge-s-initial-findings-against-Kate-and-Gerry

EXCLUSIVE: ‘McCanns will lose £1m libel trial’ Judge’s initial findings go against couple

The former Portuguese detective locked in a libel battle with Kate and Gerry McCann is confident of winning the case after a judge accepted some of his arguments.

Goncalo Amaral claimed in his book, The Truth Of The Lie, that evidence suggested Madeleine, then three, died in apartment 5a of the Ocean Club in the Algarve’s Praia da Luz in 2007.

The book became a best seller and Amaral also worked on a television documentary detailing its claims.

However, Kate and Gerry McCann sued the detective for libel, claiming the book was a “slander”.

Last week in Lisbon Judge Maria Emilia Melo e Castro set out in some detail what she had found to be proven and not proven, although she has not given her final verdict.

She did not find that because of statements in the book, documentary and a newspaper interview Kate and Gerry had been “completely destroyed” from a “moral, ethical and family point of view beyond the pain that their daughter’s absence causes them”. And she said it was not proven that they would suffer “permanent anguish, insomnia, lack of appetite and an indefinable fear”.

The judge said this psychological state existed before the publication of the book but added that it was normal for the couple to be affected by the book and they would also have “felt badly” over allegations by Mr Amaral that they hid their daughter’s body.

However, it was not possible to determine what most people think after reading Mr Amaral’s theories, she said, and she found it was not proven that the attention of the media and of people in general diminished when Amaral’s book was published.

The judge thought it was proven that some facts in the documentary and book came from police files used by the investigation team, although others did not.

t the libel trial in Lisbon last July Kate, from Rothley, Leicestershire, spent 55 minutes detailing the distress the book and follow-up documentary had caused them, revealing that details of claims had even reached their nine-year-old children, Sean and Amelie.

Kate said: “Sean asked me in October last year, ‘Mr Amaral said you hid Madeleine, didn’t he?’ I just said, ‘He did, and he has said a lot of silly things’.

“I believe that after the book things got worse and were compounded because we were in a more desperate situation and felt defeated.”

Closing her evidence, Kate said: “I do believe in freedom of speech, but I don’t believe freedom of speech means the freedom to slander.”

Heart doctor Gerry McCann told the hearing: “The book is an affront to me, my wife, my family and the people who believe in us.

“The ­documentary is even worse. It starts off that Madeleine is dead, that there is no ­abduction and essentially claims myself, my wife and our friends are liars and would be so cold and ruthless as to hide our ­daughter’s body rather than try to help her should something have happened.
When the file was closed it was made clear there was no evidence that Madeleine was dead and no evidence Kate and I were responsible for hiding her body.”

The McCanns’ lawyer, Isabel Duarte, could not be contacted by the Sunday Express for her assessment of the judge’s findings to date.

She is hoping to win £1million in damages from Mr Amaral and has always been confident of victory.

Mr Amaral, now retired and living in Lisbon after the break-up of his marriage, went on Portuguese television on Friday morning.

In a long interview he was asked why he wrote the book, and said: “The investigation was at stake, an investigation that was never defended here in Portugal, namely by someone at the top of the Policia Judiciaria and it’s me who defends those initial months of the investigation.”

Mr Amaral said the indications given so far led him to believe that the verdict, which is expected this spring, may be “favourable” to him.

Scotland Yard officers continue to investigate Madeleine’s disappearance but have so far failed to make a breakthrough.

Mr Amaral said the indications given so far led him to believe that the verdict, which is expected this spring, may be “favourable” to him.

Yes, and we all know his track record with understanding 'indications', don't we? rofl rofl rofl

Best to leave him to hiss and burble his delusions, it'll be all the funnier when he's told to get that cheque written. He's clearly paid about as much attention to what the judge supposedly said (and remember, we only have reports from his creepy cult) as he ever did to boring stuff like 'evidence'.

Which is zero.

For instance, did he somehow miss the bit about the judge ruling he'd invented stuff? And breached judicial secrecy with other material? Those indications?

PS - was there ever a more nasty, twisted, incompetent ex-policeman? No wonder his colleagues wanted nothing to do with his when he was booted off the force, sorry, I mean, retired to protect his non-existent 'honour'.

No wonder the only support he has in Portugal is his cult, and his corrupt cronies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:05 am

Hilarious Gonzo-worship in progress:

Rocky for the win !

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:07 am

Sorry, there is another equally nasty, embittered ex-policeman. That strangely enough, is a Gonzo-worshipper.

Re: Express: McCanns will lose £1m libel trial’ Judge’s initial findings go against couple
Post PeterMac Today at 9:54 am

Imodium on the rocks !

Still, if it's making pathetic toilet remarks, at least it's not posting pictures of other people's children and making sickening remarks. Or mocking murdered children like little April Jones.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:27 pm

Amaral supporter:

If they had just walked away in 2008 after the archiving and gone to ground, none of this would have happened, the world would have forgotten about the McCanns, but no, they had to keep pushing and pushing, they desperately wanted to be "officially declared innocent" and of course had got used to being celebs, raking in the cash, and I think that it is that arrogance and greed which will ultimately be their downfall IMO

So eaten up with hate, not once does it occur to the hater that the McCanns desperately want to find their missing child.

Also, they were 'declared innocent' by the AG of Portugal in 2008, and more recently by both Scotland Yard and the PJ.

Anyone that imagines the McCanns are 'celebs' really needs to widen its horizons a bit.

Try seeing the McCanns as parents who want to find their abducted child - it's amazing how much sense it all makes.

PS - stop believing lies, smears and fantasies from convicted perjurers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:19 pm

After doing that thing where they copy their own hatespam and announce, Tick tock, the tide is turning! Look what the public is saying!

The hounders get their instructions about further hatespamming the Mail:

depending on who's moderating, you can push things through. So keep an eye on it.

Gonzo must be so proud of his UK flying monkeys! Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:40 pm

Hard to believe that the comments on the DM article stopped at only 16 - three hours ago - but I guess the moderators of such got an very early indication of public response. (I'll keep trying to get through though.)

Or they came back from their lunch and saw the haters were at their usual tricks? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:08 pm

A first-class post on injustice:

Quote from: Brietta on Today at 08:34:30 PM
Authors and publishers are in the business of making money and if it had been written in a different way UK publishers would have been in a bidding war to get their hands on it.

I think Dr Amaral could not see the wood for the trees, he knew there was money to be made short term because a very lucrative book had been written by the coordinator of Joana Cipriano's case.

For some reason I think it was also 'pay back' time for the Drs McCann who disgracefully did not agree with his theory to the extent of vociferously protesting their innocence.

Transference of blame to the McCanns for his spats with debt, the law and the PJ pre-dated Madeleine McCann's birth and therefore make little sense.

As coordinator of one of the hottest criminal cases in history he had the goose that was capable of laying baskets of golden eggs for him. He might have had the respect he so longs for instead of waiting for the judge to publish a verdict which I think may well cost him dear.

All he had to do was write a proper account of his part in Madeleine's case, certainly with a different title and certainly one which actually told the truth.

I don't think he will ever write another best seller for the simple reason I think his credibility has taken a severe knock, worldwide but perhaps of importance to him in Portugal.
Just watching the video of the audience and the anchors in his TV interview was instructive ... and I think it might prove another miscalculation on his part depending on the judge's take if she sees it, and I am sure she will.

Yes, Gonzo's inane, nonsensical ramblings are bound to be brought to the attention of the judge. And he could indeed have had an interesting, successful book to his name, one that would have been widely read in the UK, probably even serialised.

But his vicious vendetta was more important to him. Which is entirely his own fault.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:33 pm

I don't understand what he is worried about. If The McCanns don't get a penny there is still a host of people queuing up to get what he owes them.
And if The McCanns clear him out he can always go bankrupt.

But I would like to hear more about this Bed and Breakfast place he is alleged to have bought in Spain. However, if The Lovely Sofa has got her allegedly greedy paws on that, then I wouldn't say much for his chances there either.

What ever happens then things are not looking good for Sr. Goncalo Amaral.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:22 am

Quote from: Montclair on January 26, 2015, 09:56:13 PM
Some of you do not understand that Gonçalo Amaral did not write the book to make money. As he has often said, he wrote it not only for his honour but for the honour of the investigation, his colleagues and the institution of the PJ. Furthermore, neither he nor the publisher thought that the book would be a best seller. I do realise that this concept is difficult for some to comprehend, since in the eyes of some posters here that he is evil incarnate.

That's a good 'un. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

It may work with the Gonzo cult, but the rest of us know Gonzo was told to resign or be sacked and lose his pension.

The rest of us know Gonzo's 'colleagues' boycotted his leaving party, so great was their dislike of him.

The rest of us know all about the PJ stopping part of his pension, and his Old Boy perks, because both he and that thug Cristovao brought the PJ into disrepute.

'Didn't write it to make money'? Pull the other one, it's got bells on Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:27 pm

His fans lap it up whilst others see through his and his mouthpiece's charade.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:14 pm

about: "Some of you do not understand that Gonçalo Amaral did not write the book to make money. As he has often said, he wrote it not only for his honour but for the honour of the investigation,", that is bullshit, only an insane fool believes in this crap.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next