JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz'

+3
Lamplighter
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 6 Empty Re: SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz'

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:22 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu
@zante03 @PickieHolden @snook1111pie @jojoknapers @Remotus1 @SoniaPoulton Yeh, a lot want me to go away, wonder why? #mccann

Anyone here want Mutton to go away? No, thought not - she's doing a bang-up job of destroying the forkers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 6 Empty Re: SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz'

Post  lily Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:27 pm

See, something else she has got wrong. rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:35 pm

@Lennnny11 It was edited! And yes, I get a buzz from social media, its why I'm here, probably why u here, and everyone here! #mccann

Nutjob. yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:42 pm

We only have her word for it with no actual visual proof.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:44 pm

@Lennnny11 @Remotus1 Freaky how I have become the enemy Leanne, and feck all to do with missing child. #mccann

i seem to have missed the bit in the Sun that had anything to do with missing children. All I saw were words like, Me, buzz, bitch, me, I, trolls, me, I, me, myself, I, squish, kick, me.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:53 pm

Strange that isn't it? Is she the only one out of Seven Million people wrong?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:55 am

Bow down to your new Imperial mistresses, forker peasants! In the course of yet another Catfight Poulton made it clear that any forkers that were less than happy with the debacle she and Hutton have caused were 'abusing' poor ickle wickle Hutton:

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  11h11 hours ago
@DaSteelMan @TheSpectator7 @xklamation I'm not entertaining that anon anymore, s/he was abusive to Ros earlier and I'm done with that.

Note well, those are 'antis' Her Highness is talking about. Be very, very afraid, Hutton and Poulton critics. This might be a very good time for you to do some actual Research on Poulton. Read all about what she did to Icke; read about how she backstabbed victims of abuse as she clawed her way up the bloodstained MSM ladder.

She even rewrote history and made £££££ from the Express 'exposing' one of these poor souls as a 'troll'.

Don't kid yourselves she won't do it to YOU, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:09 pm

Cristobell Today at 1:09 am

You know what the most surprising thing about all this hullaballoo is? Not ONE single anti has had a bad word to say about the behaviour of the McCanns trolls in trying to persuade me to commit suicide. That has been completely overlooked in order turn me into the enemy - thus of course allowing the McCanns and their evil campaign tactics to carry on infinitum.

Tonight I had a gang of them on my tail baying for blood. I am not the one portraying them as trolls, their own behaviour is doing that.

Murdoch and the Sun didn't stitch me up. The anti's did! I see now why Joanna quit. Live and learn.

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 6 Authentic-drama-queen
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:14 pm

So it ain't us getting the blame then. Not that we could have done half as good a job as The Antis appear to be doing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:15 pm

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
xxxxhttp://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t544-cristobell-interview-correspondence-documentation-assessed-and-verified-by-moderator

It won't come as a surprise to anyone to learn that Cristobell's article was changed in a negative way.

Then TROLL!!! Jean can hop back to the forum where she is Freedom, the mod that is claiming to have read both versions and ruled in favour of Hutton - whoever would have seen that coming? Rolling Eyes

Then she can post BOTH versions side by side and let readers judge for themselves.

Surely she doesn't expect people to just take her word for it, when it's so easy to prove once and for all?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:18 pm

Not Born Freedom sez:

The intended humour of the remark "It was like kicking a dog, really" is lost on some people.

So, why doesn't she explain what the 'humour' is, for all the people who failed to find it in the least bit amusing?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:42 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7433&start=50

Quote:

Re: Rosalinda Hutton TRASHED in the MSM (by herself)
Postby tigerloaf » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:59 am

I see Rosalinda/Linda/Rosalind Hutton has chickened out of posting up the two copies of the article side-by-side (the one she claims to have approved with her corrections to it in red and the one eventually published).
...full long post at link.

What's stopping Not Born Freedom from posting them both up so readers can judge for themselves? Only one reason I can think of.... Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:55 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 13 hrs 13 hours ago
@RosalindaHu @PickieHolden @snook1111pie @jojoknapers @Remotus1 turn your back on it now, Ros, you've explained plenty. More than most would

Easy to see who's pulling Hutton's strings. SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 6 Puppetsmiley
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Have the Anti's been screwed over by their own Pcorneater Pcorneater Pcorneater Pcorneater
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:58 pm

I'd say so, yes, muratfan. And now Hutton and Poulton are telling them to STFU and do as they're told. It's fascinating. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:01 pm

The Spectator™️ ‏@TheSpectator7
I hate to mention it, but I am wondering if The Sun are planning to expose #mccann trolls? Was the interview with Rosalind a prelude?

Sure looks like it. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:02 pm

bb1 wrote:The Spectator™️ ‏@TheSpectator7
I hate to mention it, but I am wondering if The Sun are planning to expose #mccann trolls? Was the interview with Rosalind a prelude?

Sure looks like it. Pcorneater

Then Spectator wants to watch out.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:16 pm

I've just remembered something.

One of the few witnesses at Leyland's, a Dr Zakrzewski , is apparently some kind of psychologist/psychiatrist. Mutton has given the Sun - and seven million readers - ample proof that obsessive McCann-haters are complete whackjobs.

Manna from Heaven for Sky News, whose sofa Poulton decorated last week.

For the avoidance of doubt, the Sun and Sky News are both in the Murdoch stable. Sky representatives will be able to quote Hutton's ravings as evidence of  obsessive haters being raving loonies, sorry, I mean having mental health issues.

ETA, I am reading old reports about the last formal stages of the ongoing inquest.

All witness statements will be disclosed to Sky’s counsel, though they must sign a disclaimer that the evidence will not be published ahead of the inquest.

But they might send a small-time journo on the make out to find a mug to demonstrate that McCann-hating trolls are nutjobs to begin with, without any help from Sky News......?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:36 pm

Cristobell Author @RosalindaHu · 13 hrs 13 hours ago
@AdirenM And plenty of people trying to shut me up permanently, this has been a real learning curve. #mccann

Not us, sweetcheeks. The more she makes McCann-haters, sorry, 'sceptics, doubters and questioners', look like self-obsessed escapees from locked wards, the better. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:43 pm

bb1 wrote:I've just remembered something.

One of the few witnesses at Leyland's, a Dr Zakrzewski , is apparently some kind of psychologist/psychiatrist. Mutton has given the Sun - and seven million readers - ample proof that obsessive McCann-haters are complete whackjobs.

For the avoidance of doubt, the Sun and Sky News are both in the Murdoch stable. Sky representatives will be able to quote Hutton's ravings as evidence of  obsessive haters being raving loonies, sorry, I mean having mental health issues.

ETA, I am reading old reports about the last formal stages of the ongoing inquest.

All witness statements will be disclosed to Sky’s counsel, though they must sign a disclaimer that the evidence will not be published ahead of the inquest.

But they might send a small-time journo on the make out to find a mug to demonstrate that McCann-hating trolls are nutjobs to begin with, without any help from Sky News......?

Good one, Bonny. And all with the help of Poulton.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:37 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 18h 18 hours ago
@jojoknapers @RosalindaHu @Remotus1 exactly. I put out tweet. No takers. I emailed Ros knowing she speaks up, then couple came but too late

Because all the rest of them had the sense to know that HATERS + MEDIA COVERAGE = DISASTER?

All except for attention-seeking drama queen extra-ordinaire Hutton, the turkey that voted for an early Christmas.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:48 pm

bb1 wrote:I've just remembered something.

Ain't that the truth? Does anyone think that the best lawyers would not have been checking everything again and again for Sky?

Bringing in a psychiatrist would have been an immediate basic request from them.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:59 pm

And just to help demonstrate to the court that McCann-hater trolls are nuts, we have a self-confessed cannabis user gleefully boasting, to some seven million people:

You do get a buzz when you squish somebody. I felt high. The more outrageous you are, the bigger the reaction. It is a form of attention-seeking really. It's a real buzz that keeps drawing you back. Perhaps I should be ashamed of that but it is so easy to become hooked."

I seem to recall that she frequently tweeted to Leyland, and vice-versa? Hutton was absolutely PERFECT.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:11 pm

A useful idiot, you mean? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6