JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz'

+3
Lamplighter
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 3 Empty Re: SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz'

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:25 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7433

Re: Rosalinda Hutton TRASHED in the MSM (by herself)
Postby tigerloaf » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:56 pm

(snipped)

Yet more absolute categorical proof that Rosalinda Hutton is a liar.

She has posted abuse and lies for years. The evidence is all over the Internet

Hutton is in LaLa Land, in complete denial of reality, imo.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 3 Empty Re: SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz'

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:28 pm

Incidentally, has Hutton bothered to read the section written by the psychologist about the likes of her? About the addiction, cruelty and sheer evil of trolling?

Because that's what over seven million people have read about her today.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:48 pm

Have you noticed something about all the photos of Hutton?

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 3 Mutton16

She does a strange thing with her mouth, it's never a smile, it's more a sort of smirk. But her eyes - there's something not right there, some darkness inside showing through, imo.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:52 pm

You are right, Bonny. That is definitely a smirk and her eyes seem hollow too. I guess just like her insides, oh. IMO

I'm so glad she learned about body language because she sure has learned how to look insincere.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:59 pm

lily wrote:You are right, Bonny.  That is definitely a smirk and her eyes seem hollow too.  I guess just like her insides, oh. IMO

I'm so glad she learned about body language because she sure has learned how to look insincere.  
"The eyes are the window of the soul." LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:04 pm

Tigger and Hobs?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:07 pm

No-one important, Sabot, just more pretendies. Hobs is the one that shouts at strangers on buses and isn't allowed out without a minder, does upside-down speech, or some such hokum.

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 3h3 hours ago
There are so many cringeworthy things in today's Sun article. Must admit, I'm shocked at Linda. #McCann

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 3h3 hours ago
Must admit The Sun article today is awful. When you admit to attacking the #McCann's you deserve all you get.

Especially when you also admit you're a bitch that does it to get a buzz. Which also ties in with what the psychologist had to say.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:11 pm

Hutton is living proof that liars need good memories. Which she hasn't got. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:13 pm

bb1 wrote:No-one important, Sabot, just more pretendies. Hobs is the one that shouts at strangers on buses and isn't allowed out without a minder, does upside-down speech, or some such hokum.

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan  3h3 hours ago
There are so many cringeworthy things in today's Sun article. Must admit, I'm shocked at Linda. #McCann

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan  3h3 hours ago
Must admit The Sun article today is awful. When you admit to attacking the #McCann's you deserve all you get.

Especially when you also admit you're a bitch that does it to get a buzz. Which also ties in with what the psychologist had to say.

Didn't she say that Tigger and Hobs taught about body language and stuff?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:16 pm

"The eyes are the window of the soul." LL

From where I'm sitting I'm not sure she has one, LL.

I doubt she would know the truth even if it hit her on the head , Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:16 pm

Just because she said it, it doesn't make it true, Sabot. They may have 'taught' her, but any actual professional teaching only happens in their addled heads. It's all part of the delusion that self-styled amateur 'experts' of dubious mental ability actually know more than qualified professionals.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:25 pm

bb1 wrote:Just because she said it, it doesn't make it true, Sabot. They may have 'taught' her, but any actual professional teaching only happens in their addled heads. It's all part of the delusion that self-styled amateur  'experts' of dubious mental ability actually know more than qualified professionals.

That's what I meant, Bonny. I just wondered if she was being serious.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:26 pm

She quite probably was, Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:27 pm

I gather this phenomenon can be explained - when one knows very little about a subject, the interface between what one knows and what one doesn't know is very small. Think very underinflated balloon.

When one knows a great deal about a subject, the interface between what one knows and what one doesn't know is very large - think highly inflated balloon.

Which is why those with a little knowledge often overestimate their expertise, while true experts are often quite humble.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:30 pm

And it doesn't help that some of them are barking mad, Jean-Pierre. biggrin

I put this on the wrong thread first time - I saw it elsewhere, and I am sure they won't mind it getting a wider audience.

These people are all members of ANTI-McCann FB sites:

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 3 Antimu10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:37 pm

So, now she's insulting any of the Sisterhood that dares criticise her magnificent Sun debut? rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:38 pm

What, does she think she is a diva now? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:49 pm

Let's see what some more FB 'antis' have to say...

Leanne Baulch I am not seeing this as a good thing at all, totally pointless and if anything has done more harm than good! Gutted as this could have been a great opportunity

------

Maxine Hales Oh my good Lord surely she can't have said those things?

----

Amelia Black Headline im the vilest troll and proud yet it was supposed to out pro trolls ...backfired x
4 hrs · Like · 2
-------
Ben Thompson Sorry, but as Leanne's screenshot proves, she's not that unhappy with the article. Glorified and self promoting spring to mind, and I'm not concerned if I'm shot down for not backing her to the hilt. That's the way I see it.

----

Amelia Black No and sorry but Sonia should have known better too! Its bad enough we're branded anti Madeleine! Im not even anti mccann its taking the wrong road, and stinks x

----

Sue Venus Curtis Makes us all look like vicious nasty catfighting hooligans with nothing better to do than bitch online. And when reading it, I got the impression it was aimed at women online....
3 hrs · Like · 13
----
Emma Surgenor Yes Me too sue. Very disappointed about this article.
2 hrs · Like · 7
---
Claire Welsman Certainly makes you wonder if Sonia Poulton is writing a "pro" documentary rather than an honest investagative one... whose to say her documentary isnt going to be on the "hateful antis"...
2 hrs · Edited · Like
----
Cath Mitchell I'm lost for words

-----

Ben Thompson I agree Rebecca, it has been used, but as Linda said, she knew the Sun would do that, so she should have been more mindful of what she said. She has painted us all in a bad light, and not for the first time.

Not really feeling the love...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:51 pm

Oh, how funny, they've been given their orders to back Mutton and Soya, whatever they actually think:

Lorraine Holden Spoke to Linda and Sonia on Twitter they stand by the article and would like us to get behind them and not play into pro hands I'm certainly not going to allow #McCann pro's to belittle us in anyway they have a good point tbh let's be more positive x

Yes, that's what to do, rally the troops, can't have people thinking for themselves, can we? Not when 'Linda and Sonya' have given the underlings their orders. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:55 pm

Heil Hitler. Or should that be Heil Sonia?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:58 pm

Sabot, in a day of entertaining lessons in shooting your own foot off by Hutton, this is truly, truly outstanding:

Lorraine Holden Spoke to Linda and Sonia on Twitter they stand by the article and would like us to get behind them and not play into pro hands I'm certainly not going to allow #McCann pro's to belittle us in anyway they have a good point tbh let's be more positive x

That kind of fascist bullsh*t does make me rather suspect that Bennett is on the right lines about Poulton. Hutton is so thick and egotistical, she can't see she's been used to trash her own cause. And Poulton does have Previous for using, and then abusing, people to suit her own ends.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:11 pm

If they keep this up Poulton's documentary will certainly be explosive. The haters will be launching into outer space.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:13 pm

They will be shooting 'anti' critics for lowering morale if they keep this up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:17 pm

bb1 wrote:They will be shooting 'anti' critics for lowering morale if they keep this up.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I suppose one isn't supposed to laugh at that but...... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:41 pm

More from Tigerloaf:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7433&start=25

who has also managed to sort out the ABUSE IS THEIR HEROIN section.

Main part:

Re: Rosalinda Hutton TRASHED in the MSM (by herself)
Postby tigerloaf » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:17 pm

I was just sent some more quotes from Rosalinda Hutton from this evening.

The woman is seriously delusional or is desperately trying to put a brave face on a total balls-up on her part.

Quote from the long post:

There is absolutely nothing about what the McCanns have done anywhere on that page. It is entirely about the activities of Trolls and looky there - whose picture is right on that page big and brash - why its none other than Rosalinda Hutton, the very definition of a troll as expressed in her own words.

And quote:

Who do you think is really going to believe somebody who is boasting that they are a vile troll, getting a kick out of having an online war, being a needy attention seeker, being a bitch etc? Do you think anybody genuinely believes your story now you have openly admitted to being a vile troll? If you do you are a sadder person than I believed or maybe you have been smoking to help you cope with the trauma of being exposed so widely today? After all it was you who told us of your dirty drug habit.

It's a bit of a mystery just who has been telling Hutton how wonderful her Soaraway Sun Stardom is. I've seen nothing but absolutely furious 'antis' (not a word I like, but will use it as shorthand) because she's done them so much damage today.

Indeed, one of the numty admins has torn her a new one in a rather spectacular rant....it includes phrases like:

I will not turn this into a propaganda tool and say you rose awareness for the greater good, because you didn't. You gave us another label to add to the ones we have acquired already, you made us all out to be lonely thrillseekers who don't wish to kick dogs so we violently tap at our qwerty's.

As for the rest of us, there's really only one thing to do when a forker scores such a spectacular own goal.

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 3 ROFL
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next