JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 16 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 16 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett set up by harpies?

+5
Freedomsydney2
Pedro Silva
BomDia
Jean-Pierre.t50
Lamplighter
9 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 16 Empty Re: Bennett set up by harpies?

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:12 pm

lily wrote:
Okay, Folks, I do not even remotely agree with what Mutton is saying about Mr. Bennett. But then I don't agree with most of what he does and says either.

I wholeheartedly agree with that, Sabot.  

I see it as Karma.  What you give out comes back to you 10 fold.  Which in turn will mean similar for Mutton.

Well, it seems to working, Lily. I have never seen such Karma before.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:43 pm

Thing is, everyone here knows she's a liar, because she's lied about us so often, and so maliciously. Therefore, it's safe to assume she's lying now. Boy that cried wolf and all that. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:52 pm

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton25 October 2015 at 13:58
For information, the 'your mad you are' form of abuse is a common ploy used by bullies the world over. It is rife on the Jill Havern forum and of course on JATYK2 and Stop the Myths. Haverns adding the very helpful addition that if I am driven to suicide, it was my own fault anyway. Nice people eh?

Pass me my tiny violin.....Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 16 A09369b417a0ab292fe620f9e1ac0fa8fa0b0512_t

Perhaps if she hadn't lied about so many people, made so many false, malicious accusations about people, done so much sh*t-stirring, thrown so many hissy fits, caused so many melodramas, been so desperate for attention, got herself plastered all over the Sun as Queen Squisher Troll.....

then she wouldn't be the object of such derision now. She's not an awfully nice person herself. IMO, Lol.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:08 pm

It's all returning to herself now.  She put it out so now she can deal with the effects of it.

No, Bonny.  She is NOT a nice person but I don't suppose that she can see that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:14 pm

An absolutely magnificent post:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7749&start=150

e: Off their TROLLeys!
Postby tigerloaf » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:43 pm

No matter what absolute drivel Rosalind/Rosalinda/Linda Hutton might scribble on her disgusting and increasingly degenerate blog she cannot deny the basic fact that she has posted (and personally chosen to allow to be posted by anonymous commentators) vile and malicious accusations against others.

More at link, including:

If you witness an event (as I have personally witnessed the depraved activity of Rosalind Hutton on her Cristobel blog) and as I witnessed a road incident the other day, then you are expected to state who you believe is at fault, who was the guilty party. There are hundreds of people who can testify that they have witnessed her and know her to be guilty of posting and allowing to be posted malicious lies on her blog and that she is carrying out a sustained series of articles harassing and defaming others. Her guilt is blindingly obvious. Whether this brings about civil or criminal conviction is another matter but it is foolish of her to try to suggest she is not guilty of the actions.

Full, lengthy post at link; it sums the whole squalid business up perfectly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:16 pm

I read it earlier today and thought it was wonderful and then forgot to bring it over here.  embarass

Tigerloaf shines s/he really does.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:21 pm

Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 16 Mutton18

Her charm and diplomacy earn her friends wherever she goes. Lol.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:56 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Not only that, she has such a wonderful way with words.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:10 pm

Someone else has a tiny violin where Mutton is concerned:

Didn't she once write that she has a get out of jail free card due to a diagnosis from two of the country's best psychiatrists? Did I dream that?

Isn't accusing people of p.a.e.d.o.philia, or allowing someone to accuse someone of being one on your blog, a 'ploy used by bullies the world over'?

Did Mutton ever stop to consider if the McCanns, having endured 8 years of death threats, stalking and constant harassment via blogs like hers, might been driven to suicide? Or are they immune?

She allowed a vile comment to stand on her blog. The person it was aimed at took action. And she's the one complaining? She's the victim? Really?

And how does she respond? By talking about Bennett's 'anus' and 'attractiveness' and repeatedly hinting at suicide if people don't stop talking about her. Totally emotionally manipulative - she can say what she likes about everyone else, no matter what impact it has. But if she gets called to account by anyone - friend or foe - it's 'leave me alone or I'll do something stupid'

Exactly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:21 pm

She is too much of a self centered narcissist to think about anyone else.  I absolutely agree with everyone who calls her a bully.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:45 pm

And how does she respond? By talking about Bennett's 'anus' and 'attractiveness' and repeatedly hinting at suicide if people don't stop talking about her

Now there's a sentence you don't see very often. Thankfully.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:09 pm

Anonymous25 October 2015 at 20:46
Hi, Yes, me again, (Andrew).

Firstly I would like to offer my sincere condolences to Candyfloss. She has put up with so much nonsense of late and does not deserve any of it. I'm sure you will read this and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Just seen that Tony posted something on his forum. Well in the Verdi sock and I quote...

"Meanwhile Mr. Andrew is fading into the background - you know, the one that made serious threats against Tony Bennett. Not so easy mate, how did you manage to so easily gain information from the UK police about a complaint made against you?"

Answer - Tony I spoke to them on 2 occasions (so far) by phone and off to see them Wednesday. Phone number and names, and rank number, supplied on previous post to confirm that. Quite simple thank you.

Cristobell - I know we have not seen eye to eye of late but I do feel for you and the abuse that you receive.

It's quite apparent that the JH forum, Jatyk2 and Stop the Myths etc are all working together.

It's absolutely crazy and sickening.

Take care,

Regards,

Andrew.

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:17 pm

I wonder what other name he posts under?  He doesn't sound too bright does he?  He doesn't know us at all.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:52 pm

Re: Conversation with Essex Police re libel claim
Post Cristobell Today at 9:01 pm

Last post I promise

For those following the saga (or even tut tutting at it), Andrew has left another post on my blog - the last Untold Story. I have now updated with a new block - Smithman - The Lady Doth Protest too much Cool

[redacted]

Apologies for being an old grump earlier, but this stuff got to me. I am recovering from major surgery at the moment and still feeling a tad delicate. Again, I am sorry if I was rude

'Major surgery'? Does she never tire of inventing bullsh*t? She's been ranting, raving and hurling abuse at people non-stop for weeks now - was she under the anaesthetic when she did that? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Probably had a bunion removed or something. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:24 pm

No, at most a wart from the end of her nose. roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:23 am

Mutton tells yet more LIES:

Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 16 Screen39

death dossier site JATYK2 and its' sister group CMoMM.

That is a malicious, utterly groundless and false allegation. Every single time Hutton makes that statement, she is demonstrating to the entire world that she is nothing but a compulsive liar.

And the very idea that this site has anything to do with not-Bennett's is beyond ridiculous, and further demonstrates just how deranged Mutton is.

She's too stupid for the truth to dawn on her - and her acolytes are no better.

She has repeatedly told lies and made malicious, false allegations about this site.

She has repeatedly told lies and made malicious, false allegations about Myths,

She has repeatedly told lies and made malicious, false allegations about not-Bennett's.

All her lies and demonstrably malicious, false allegations are a matter of public record.

Therefore everyone but her deluded girly gigglers know EXACTLY what Mutton is, with her bullying, her endless lying and her attention seeking amateur dramatics. All the people she bullied off MMM know EXACTLY what Mutton is.

Mayhap she should stick to hanging around the car parks of dockside bars, looking for fallen innocents to kick when they're down? It's about all she's fit for.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:45 am

Quote:

If by that he means, we all watching how they making utter fools of themselves, then yes. But there is no plot by collective forums to gang up on anyone. The forkers are managing without anyones help to make utter tits of themselves. Each fighting the other to get their time in the spot light

From that ghastly Sun piece, to her latest deranged antics and lies, Mutton has certainly done a bang-up job of making McCann-haters like her look like a bunch of raving imbeciles. Lol.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:04 pm

xxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11946p340-sonia-poulton-teaser-trailer-out-now-4-oct-2015

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)
Post Tony Bennett Today at 5:19 pm

Update on police action re Roslinda Hutton and 'Andrew' and possible police action re Sonia Poulton:

Full, lengthy post at link; also here:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=8148

Bennett - update on police action

One hopes that Mutton and the rest of the girly gigglers aren't going to try to deny the material about Poulton's sidekick, so-called 'Outlaw' Jimmy Jones is true. It's been known about for some time, and is a matter of public record.

But for some strange reason, the Sisterhood refuse to acknowledge it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:41 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=8148

What a mess to create.

Perhaps some other victims will now contribute their own stories?

It sounds as if 'Andrew' is now known to Tony Bennett. I wonder if it is someone already known as a different identify?

Wouldn't be at all surprised. Something extremely nasty has been going on, and we know nothing like the full story -yet. All we do know is that Poulton's chums seem to be at the epicentre of...whatever it is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Re: Conversation with Essex Police re libel claim
Post Freedom Today at 6:33 pm

Good point. If the message exists and it can be traced back to Andrew, he deserves everything he gets. He was warned very recently not to phone Tony - even if he promised to be polite - because of the problems it would create for this forum.

I have no sympathy for him at all - and that's even if he didn't say anything threatening.

With friends like that, who needs enemies? Mega-Lol.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:33 pm

I have to do that shouting across the internet thing to correct the person on CMOMM who posted this:

I have to applaud the member in Jatyk who is going to contact broadcasters about her behaviour. I feel like doing the same myself. She thinks she's untouchable. If she is indeed being investigated and subsequently is charged watch Sky drop her like a hot brick.

It's no-one from this site - we've got enough trouble as it is with Mutton making false, malicious allegations about us. Rolling Eyes

It's a Myths member:

Re: Off their TROLLeys!
Postby tigerloaf » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:43 pm

No matter what absolute drivel Rosalind/Rosalinda/Linda Hutton might scribble on her disgusting and increasingly degenerate blog she cannot deny the basic fact that she has posted (and personally chosen to allow to be posted by anonymous commentators) vile and malicious accusations against other

Last part of that long post.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:56 pm

What a group of degenerate misfits they are and they have the nerve to try to put down the parents of a missing child.  Eek

I hope the L.E. deal with them appropriately.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:15 pm

....And all because Mutton can't get over her well-noted obsession with Bennett. Lol. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:29 pm

Oh dear.....Hell hath no fury and all that.  She must have a broken heart.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:08 am

Should the Thread Title read, "Bennett Set Upon by Banshees."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next