JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 17 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 17 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett set up by harpies?

+5
Freedomsydney2
Pedro Silva
BomDia
Jean-Pierre.t50
Lamplighter
9 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 17 Empty Re: Bennett set up by harpies?

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:51 am

The whole business has been jaw-dropping, Sabot. It's beyond funny that Mutton and the Girly Gigglers have now sunk to inventing some kind of bizarre 'conspiracy' involving Bennett, Myths and us.

They are clearly too dumb and nasty to grasp that the hounders don't greatly like us, and don't agree with us, and the feeling is mutual - but in this particular instance, Mutton and co are 100% in the wrong. Notice she isn't quite as full of bombast suddenly - you'd think someone who proclaimed herself to be a legal genius would have known more about the law, wouldn't you?

Instead, she is too dumb to grasp that it doesn't matter what Bennett has done in the past, this about what she - and that 'Andrew' character - have done in the present. She's even using the favourite defence of the rapist - 'I was provoked, m'lud, she was wearing a short skirt.' Or of the gangsta - He dissed me, so I shot him.

I actually wouldn't be in the least surprised if she's stirred up this melodrama as fodder for her chum Poulton's little fillum about 'trolls', doubtless with Mutton starring as the the 'victim'. Yet again.

Please note, Mutton STILL hasn't explained how much she was paid by the Murdoch empire for starring in the Sun as Queen Squisher Troll; she even has the nerve to accuse anyone that disagrees with her of being a 'Murdoch shill', when she's the one that has taken the Murdoch shilling, along with BFF Sonz.

Projecting, much?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:04 am

They have no conception of what they are doing, any of them, even Mr. Bennett. They all do exactly what they accuse others of.
Mr. Bennett creeps around other people's houses. Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate McCann. Mutton trolls everybody. Why can they not see this?
Fortunately on this occasion they are keeping it amongst themselves and providing us with a jolly good laugh. Thank God for Karma. You know, that thingy they first invoked. But they seem to have missed that one as well.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:11 am

Mutton is, IMO, the quintessential troll, causing havoc everywhere, telling lies about everyone, and LOL-ing about the fallout.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:16 am

PS - it's most interesting to see that the girly gigglers are STILL pretending they don't know that Poulton's sidekick 'outlaw' Jimmy Jones is shortly due in court on internet-related charges. Have they NO idea just who they have got themselves involved with?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:16 pm

At least it has started to come back and bite the biggest ones.  I don't expect any one of them to learn their lesson and change direction. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:10 am

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 10h10 hours ago
Can someone in touch with cesspit, you know which one, tell #Bennett to stop his nonsense. I have nothing to do with a court case or a blog.

Sonz trying to pretend she doesn't know 'outlaw' Jimmy Jones, and wasn't caught in the admin panel of that stalking blog?

Sauces say Mutton is in a bit of a panic, and frantically emitting hot air from her hind quarters - about the only thing she's any good at.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:15 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7119&start=50

Re: Izzy and Kiki - separated at birth?

Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 17 Screen16

All on public record:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/beach-613306-seal-durzo.html

Isabelle McFadden, a former PTA president at McGaugh School, the only public school in Seal Beach, said she promoted Durzo and his business many times while she was PTA president from 2007 to 2008.

She said Durzo’s business targeted the community’s elementary school-age children for its sports programs.

“He was really a pillar in the community,” McFadden said. “This is why this is so shocking.”

McFadden said her son went through Durzo’s baseball program for at least three years as a child. She said Durzo showed no sign to her or her son that he would be capable of such an act, but did not exclude the possibility.

She described him as a person with “really good character” and said they keep in touch regularly as friends on Facebook.

“There was no indication whatsoever,” McFadden said. “I’m not saying it’s not possible. He is not somebody you would think is shady. He’s funny and really friendly.”

Probably too stoned to notice he was a perv. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:13 pm

She described him as a person with “really good character” and said they keep in touch regularly as friends on Facebook.

So pretty much how she might describe Gonc.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:26 am

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)
Post Tony Bennett Yesterday at 11:46 pm

re: candyfloss forum member 'Andrew': UPDATE

Two Essex Police officers called this afternoon while I was out and took the recording of 'Andrew's death threat message from my Ansaphone.

Two other officers came round tonight and spent approx. 2 hours here taking a formal statement.

Inter alia the police took screenshots of Hutton's blog and in particular two written statements made by Andrew on that blog at 12.08 and 18.47 on Saturday 24 October in which he made a series of admissions about past nuisance telephone calls to me (Exhibits 01 and 02).

They asked me for past e-mails from Andrew which I was able to provide from my e-mail database.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:37 am

Poor Mr. Bennett. You might think that he had gathered some idea of what he has done to The McCanns by now. But apparently not.
Free Speach, but only for me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:48 am

Thing is, Sabot, Mutton and the rest of the cleverclogs Sisterhood cabal forget something - in law, it doesn't matter what Bennett may have done in the past, that has been dealt with by the courts and he has been punished for it.

It's what they have been up to in the present that the police are investigating. All of which is entirely their own fault.

ETA, interesting to see the girly gigglers are still falling for Mutton's lies, they really are none too bright. Lol.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:03 pm

I have absolutely nothing against Mr. Bennett's right to be protected against scurrilous and unproven accusations and death threats.
I only wish that he could see that he has done exactly the same thing to The McCanns, and continues to do so.

However, it is a fact of Law that one crime does not excuse another. Such a pity that Hypocrisy isn't a crime. They would all be in trouble if it were.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:14 pm

Such a pity that Hypocrisy isn't a crime. They would all be in trouble if it were.

Quite. Just look at their hypocrisy over the regulated, accounts-producing Find Madeleine Fund, as opposed to the decidedly dodgy, unregulated, secretive, Gonzo Fund/s.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:39 pm

Amaral is or has been paid money directly, from this Fund. In My Opinion, of course.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:20 pm

Pure evil and witchburning from Mutton:

For myself, I could not have been commenting negatively about the McCanns if I had even a shadow of a doubt, because it would have been unforgiveable to inflict further pain on the parents if they were innocent.

It IS unforgiveable, because any decent person with a working brain cell and the ability to read and UNDERSTAND material knows that the McCanns are 'guilty' of nothing more than making a bad decision with appalling consequences. That dumb baggage didn't even manage to understand yesterday's statement from the Met. Rolling Eyes

That someone as stupid, nasty and mendacious as Mutton should imagine she has the right to pronounce on the 'guilt' or 'innocence' of anyone beggars belief - but it is a perfect insight into the mind of the hater.

She's pointed and shrieked, and uses that as justification for her disgusting conduct - classic, ignorant pitchforking from a pretty horrible person. IMO, Lol.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:33 pm

Mutton thinks she knows better than the Portuguese police:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t3874-portuguese-police-have-excluded-madeleine-s-parents-as-suspects

Links in thread to statements in Portuguese media, plus:

Re: Coming up on ITV news at 1.30
Post FSoares Today

Claudia79 wrote:
I've just been told that apparently Pedro do Carmo, from the PJ, informed the media the new line of investigation excludes the McCanns as suspects. I didn't know that and don't know if it is accurate.

It's accurate! I do not know how many more official statements some people still need.

Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 17 Screen45

Yet an ignoramus like Mutton thinks she knows better than the PJ, and is justified in persecuting people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:24 pm

I only wish that he could see that he has done exactly the same thing to The McCanns, and continues to do so.

Interesting that he doesn't appear to, Sabot.   I also hope that the penny drops with him about his vile campaign against two grieving parents.  

I wonder what Mutton's psychiatrists say about her?  You know the ones she wrote about......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:33 pm

lily wrote:I only wish that he could see that he has done exactly the same thing to The McCanns, and continues to do so.

Interesting that he doesn't appear to, Sabot.   I also hope that the penny drops with him about his vile campaign against two grieving parents.  

I wonder what Mutton's psychiatrists say about her?  You know the ones she wrote about......

They never do see, Lily. They argue on the basis that their nasty imaginings are always right. While we take the accusations of Bennett caught Cottaging with a pinch of salt, as if we cared anyway.

That is the difference between them and us. We live and let live while they live and let die.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:54 pm

Don't forget, Mutton stated that Bennett was something far, far worse than anything in the odd bit of gossip about, er, adult fun, Sabot. And she stated it as a fact.

Then whined, I wuz provoked, he dissed me.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:04 pm

She's pitiful.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:04 am

Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 17 Screen46

My name has been decimated all over the internet, Team McCann don't simply want to silence me, they want to ensure that I am scorned as a writer and that my books don't sell. Why attack my diet book?

I don't have the resources or even the inclination to take a civil action against the McCanns, but I do have a pretty mighty pen and a rapidly growing audience!

'Scuse me, but how can a name be 'decimated'? Doesn't the Great Authoress know what the word means?

Mutton's delusions of grandeur are most entertaining - personally, I very much doubt if the McCanns have even heard of a nonentity like her.

Bennett set up by harpies? - Page 17 Haha

Audience reaction to Mutton's delusional ravings.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:32 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:55 pm

You are being too kind.  roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:50 am

Mutton demonstrates her ignorance yet again:

UPDATE
TODAY'S FRONT PAGE OF THE SUN 30/10/2015

I can't read the full article as I am not a subscriber, but the headline 'we'll never give up' speaks volumes.

Yes, well, if you are too dim to know that the Sun's paywall is coming down, then you will end up wildly guessing about what articles actually say. Lol. Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:12 pm

What is odd about, "We will never give up?" She's mad, she is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next