JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE Empty A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE

Post  Lamplighter Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:46 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE Empty Re: A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:51 am

That's cute, LL. smile

One of my dogs tries to do this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He even does it when that ad comes on....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE Empty Re: A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE

Post  lily Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:53 pm

LL, that's cute.   Does your dog go so far as to knock the tv over,  Bonny?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:10 pm

We've had a few near-misses, Lily. It's bizarre how some dogs can see TV, but not others....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:20 pm

Yes it is, Bonny.  My dog only watched animal programs.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:30 pm

I have 3 cats, one of whom is a TV addict, watches Mr Bean, Sponge Bob Square Pants and football, one likes a good action or horror film and my brain damaged one loves animal programs. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:52 pm

An Inquisitive Moose In Storkmarknes Follows A Drone

[video]

A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE Moose-1-352x198

Moose doesn't know quite what to make of this....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:58 pm

Poor thing.  So cute though.  smile
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:28 pm

Cat and Dolphins playing together
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:52 pm

That is wonderful.  Although I have been to Islamorada (it is in the Florida Keys), I didn't go to that place.  Crying or Very sad

There have been dolphins swimming at the back of my house on a couple of occasions. smile
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:04 pm

Oh, lovely!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:59 pm

Bears chased from property by tiny French bulldog

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:03 pm

It's not playing properly for me - try this link:

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:16 pm

rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:48 am

Hope you enjoy this wonderful video of the world's most amazing model railway.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:11 am

Thank you so much for posting that up, Lily, I visited this about 10 years ago! Truly incredible!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:21 pm

Lucky you LL.  hug  Who doesn't love model railways?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:53 pm

A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE 2D39BBD200000578-3266233-image-m-65_1444389383137

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Some superb wildlife photography here:

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:05 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:11 pm

If you've ever wondered what the ravens at the Tower sound like....

A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE 6mkwKWIq_bigger Chris Skaife
‏@ravenmaster1
Merlina and me having a quiet moment before the start of the day.

[video]

Awesome - she's all but purring.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:29 pm

That is beautiful.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:15 pm

'They're my babies': The extraordinary moment broody gorilla Koko uses SIGN LANGUAGE to tell trainers she has adopted two tiny cats - because she doesn't have babies of her own
Koko, who lives in Woodside hill in California, adores babies - despite not having mothered any of her own
In celebration of turning 44 years old, the ape's trainer, Francine Patterson, introduced her to litter of kittens
Gorilla, who is famous for 'sign language', was filmed stroking them gently before picking one up for cuddle
She then gestured for one cat to be placed on her head, before later signing that the animals are her babies
Koko, who was born at San Francisco Zoo, has now adopted two of the kittens; it has 'energized her world'

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[video]

A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE 2D705F2400000578-3273726-Now_a_family_According_to_information_provided_alongside_the_vid-a-19_1444907810552

Now a family: According to information provided alongside the video, which was posted to YouTube via the kokoflix account, the gorilla and two of the kittens are now part of one happy family. Above, Koko snuggles up to the grey cat, which she was particularly attached to

All together now - AWWWW! smile

PS - I would love to know what the kittens are thinking when they first meet their new 'mum'....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:29 pm

That is wonderful and you do have a good question there Bonny.  rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:56 pm

That's lovely lily, thanks for sharing.  In return I give you a tender story from Berlin Zoo - I can attest this is true as I saw this myself when I visited the zoo around 2003.   There is a video as well of the two at home.    LL  

A LITTLE GEM TO DISPEL, FOR A MOMENT, THE DOOM AND GLOOM IN EUROPE Ynta.jpg?zoom=1

There are also some more great stories on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:08 pm

That's amazing, LL. Koko and the kittens I can understand, not least because she is a vegetarian, but I would have thought the Berlin Zoo cat was taking a great risk of being eaten.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next